St. Andrew's College ON 2019 Def, LSM Owen Laffey of Evolve Elite Commits to Nazareth College

St. Andrew's College (ON) 2019 Def, LSM Owen Laffey of Evolve Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Nazareth College.

High School: St. Andrew's College (Aurora, ON)
Grad Year: 2019
Positions: Defense, LSM
College Committed to: Nazareth College
Club Team: Evolve Elite Lacrosse, St. Andrew's College Varsity
Academic Honors: Academic Merit & Academic Scholar, Gr. 6 thru 12 Tilston Award - for effort, persistence and tenacity
Expected Major: Business
Why did you choose Nazareth College, Men's D3? "I visited and loved the feel of the campus. The coaches were very helpful and supportive through the process and I feel they play a style of game that works well with the way I play. The academics fit well with what I was looking for in a school. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for all their support and efforts taking me to various tournaments and showcases. I would also like to thank the St. Andrew's Varsity coaches for encouraging me to pursue my goal of playing NCAA lacrosse. As well, my Evolve Elite coaches for teaching me and providing me an opportunity to play with great players last summer."
What other colleges did you consider? "Clark University, Babson College & Emerson College"

Contributed By:
Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com

Click Here To Submit Your Commitment Story