Gloucester Catholic NJ 2019 Att Sean Beers Commits to Cabrini College

Gloucester Catholic (NJ) 2019 Att Sean Beers of South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cabrini College.

High School: Gloucester Catholic (Woolwich Twp, NJ)
Grad Year: 2019
Position: Attack
College Committed to: Cabrini College
Club Team: South Jersey Shamrocks Lacrosse
Lacrosse Honors: Two time all conference and all area. Second team all South Jersey 2018. All area player of the year 2018. Team offensive MVP 2017 and 2018. Team MVP 2018. Gloucester Catholic High School Season goal record 57 goals (twice), and all time leading scorer. NXT Showcase fab forty all star 2018. Nike Jake Reed Blue Chip.
Academic Honors: Volunteer tutor at Sacred Heart School Camden NJ.
Expected Major: Communication Technology
Why did you choose Cabrini College, Men's D3? "A chance to play with a perennial Division 3 powerhouse, a great coaching staff, with an opportunity to study Communications and Media and it is close to home."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like my family, especially my parents who helped me through the process. Also special thanks to my bother Conor who introduced me to the game, Coach Robbins, all my Shamrock coaches throughout the years. My high school coaches Eric Gendron and most importantly Bill Keane, who pushed me to be my absolute best."
What other colleges did you consider? "N.J.I.T., Albright, Lycoming and Dominican."

-Back of The CAGE
www.BackOfTheCAGE.com