American Heritage High School FL 2020 Goalie Chloe Provenzano Commits to Harvard University

American Heritage High School (FL) 2020 Goalie Chloe Provenzano of Florida Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Harvard University.

High School: American Heritage (Delray Beach, FL)
Grad Year: 2020
Position: Goalie
College Committed To: Harvard University
Club Team: Florida Select
Expected Major: Biology
Other Schools Visited? Florida, North Carolina, Georgetown and Hopkins
Why did you choose Harvard University, Women's D1? Harvard is consistently ranked among the best universities in the world. I believe Harvard’s academics and athletics will challenge me and enable me to achieve my personal best. Coach Devon Wills, a legendary goalie in women’s lacrosse, asked me to be
Is there anyone you would like to thank? There are so many people to thank. I would like to start with my Florida Select teammates and coaches. We have played together for so many years and have pushed each other to become one of the elite travel teams in the country.
Awards, Accomplishments: 2018 IL Young Guns Top Junior, 2018 UA Highlight South Team, 2018 Florida High School State Champs, 2018 AH Ranked 5th in the nation by US Lacrosse, 2018/2017 South Florida National Teams, 2017 UA uncommitted team.