BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 124 of 124 1 2 122 123 124
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #437275 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are we going to pretend that consistent coaching is why McDonogh is what it is, not the money, facilities, boarding and ability to just take the kids of out of state elite ncaa coaches and have them transfer in?

In all honesty, who couldn’t win consistently with those things?

As for public schools, AACo has those two dominant programs because it is the wealthiest section of the county, where lacrosse is king. 4/5 of your schedule is worthless blowout games against schools that can barely get 12 players to try out.

It’s almost as if $$ is the reason for success in both cases.

Taylor Cummings was able to pull it off at McDonogh, and so could Charlie Brown with Snoopy by his side!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C #437276 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be honest, the football coach could probably go undefeated with the talent McDonogh has on the girls lax team. They just need someone to run practices and sub.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437280 7 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be honest, the football coach could probably go undefeated with the talent McDonogh has on the girls lax team. They just need someone to run practices and sub.

they don't even need that as they barely subbed as they beat us easily this week!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #437281 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This page never fails! The beef on here is PETTY and I am here for it.... Carry on smile

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437283 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sub?? Hahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #437287 6 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen plenty of very talented teams crash and burn with bad/inexperienced coaching. When Chris Robinson took over they were bad, he quickly made them good and kept them there. When he was at Hebron they won, now they don't win. I can assure you, this season just rolling the ball out there McD wouldn't finish top 4th in the IAAM. With coaching they are the best team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437291 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This page never fails! The beef on here is PETTY and I am here for it.... Carry on smile

I know, right? So much bitterness and jealousy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437294 5 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen plenty of very talented teams crash and burn with bad/inexperienced coaching. When Chris Robinson took over they were bad, he quickly made them good and kept them there. When he was at Hebron they won, now they don't win. I can assure you, this season just rolling the ball out there McD wouldn't finish top 4th in the IAAM. With coaching they are the best team.

Must be best friends with the coach!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #437314 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be best friends with the coach!

Hmm, who could that be?

Like Reply Quote
Page 124 of 124 1 2 122 123 124
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard