BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 62 1 2 60 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals 2025 team having tryouts at Hofstra?

How many forums are you going to post this in?

What is there to know??? A ripoff organization is holding tryouts at Hofstra

Sounds like your kid wouldn't make the cut . don't worry they can do without losers like you.know the facts before being a fountain of misinformation

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior Games this weekend a great tourney so far. A lot of fun and great families at UMass. Love to see this game growing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warrior Games this weekend a great tourney so far. A lot of fun and great families at UMass. Love to see this game growing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is how many kids didn't pay. Dukes we asking the kids to bring their friends. It was basically SYAG with kids from less towns. Same parents paid another $850 to play on the elite Warrior team that was only available to the people that wanted to pay $850.

Not anyone could have made the Warrior team. Many tried out and several cut cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With comments like that your the loser. Get a life

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals 2025 team having tryouts at Hofstra?

How many forums are you going to post this in?

What is there to know??? A ripoff organization is holding tryouts at Hofstra

Sounds like your kid wouldn't make the cut . don't worry they can do without losers like you.know the facts before being a fountain of misinformation

You nailed it on the head, captain keyboard.
My kid is a horrible lacrosse player. Will never get any better than he is at 9 years old. He should probably just give up playing now.

By your comment, I think I know exactly who you are. You're that guy decked out in all team gear, that screams his head off to get the ball to your kid all throughout the game. You're easy to find, because you are typically standing alone, moving up and down the sideline with your red cup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I know that guy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears that the question of whether Long Island is still that "hot bed" for youth lacrosse was settled at the Warrior America Games this weekend in Massachusetts. LI were the champs in 4 out of the 5 divisions with only one loss all weekend that being in the championship game in the 2023 division. Congratulation to all the kids who work so hard, the coaches and the parents who dedicate so much time and money to these programs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 divisions settles your "hot bed" question. This tourney was a joke. Interest and promotion were minimal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It appears that the question of whether Long Island is still that "hot bed" for youth lacrosse was settled at the Warrior America Games this weekend in Massachusetts. LI were the champs in 4 out of the 5 divisions with only one loss all weekend that being in the championship game in the 2023 division. Congratulation to all the kids who work so hard, the coaches and the parents who dedicate so much time and money to these programs!

Well you could say that if anyone else bothered to participate in the event. If you noticed there were no Maryland teams there other than the 2023 team that won the championship. The 2021 MidAtlantic team was mostly 2022 kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the best tournament we've attended so far. Good vibes, great lacrosse, cool gear, and new friends. A lot of fun. Congrats to all the kids. The Long Island team was amazing to watch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was the best tournament we've attended so far. Good vibes, great lacrosse, cool gear, and new friends. A lot of fun. Congrats to all the kids. The Long Island team was amazing to watch!

It was crap...Check the 2024 stat sheet. Top goal scorer for the SOUTHEAST team is a Long Island kid and 2025 TriState was ALL Long Island. We were the only suckers who paid for this crap. My kid got a junk helmet and stick they he won't use and I could have stayed home and played the same kids and slept in my own bed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Hope you enjoyed it buddy. Complete waste of time and money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good times, nice families and excellent lacrosse. Nice to have the kids all on the same team, playing hard and having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good times, nice families and excellent lacrosse. Nice to have the kids all on the same team, playing hard and having fun.

Some of the older age groups were good. Ours was garbage. Not enough interest outside of LI to make it worthwhile. Even our group only cut 8 kids from the tryout. The other teams were terrible. Where was Maryland? What happened to New England? Garbage. Maybe we'll try it again in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well you could say that if anyone else bothered to participate in the event. If you noticed there were no Maryland teams there other than the 2023 team that won the championship. The 2021 MidAtlantic team was mostly 2022 kids.

I had a long conversation with a 2021 MD mom. She said they're regional organizer, the Crabs, royally f'ed up the tryouts, changing the dates multiple times and not communicating it. She said they had 100 kids that wanted to try out but ended up not because of the confusion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Hope you enjoyed it buddy. Complete waste of time and money.

Says the guy that sat on his couch and followed it was n tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You won't know his last name because he is a nobody.
Never played, never coached.
Just a salesman and not a very good one at that.
Just a big mouth lax wanna be guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's worse that guy or the guy that coaches and tells everyone that he played for MD when he actually played at Adelphi?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? Very vague and out of place comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you talking about? Very vague and out of place comment.

Nick the loudmouth guy. You won't recognize his last name even if you knew it. Non lax guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was crap...Check the 2024 stat sheet. Top goal scorer for the SOUTHEAST team is a Long Island kid and 2025 TriState was ALL Long Island. We were the only suckers who paid for this crap. My kid got a junk helmet and stick they he won't use and I could have stayed home and played the same kids and slept in my own bed.

2025 was not all LI. At least 5 kids from Westchester/Ct.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025 was not all LI. At least 5 kids from Westchester/Ct.

Worse all of you SUCKERS are the ones who didn't pay to tryout and the other kids who were given a discount to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are just a bundle of joy. Must be fun being your child.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a fun experience and the tournament was well put together considering it was a first-year event. I got my money's worth. Maybe you should get off BOTC and get back to work, make some money, and the cost won't bother you as much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a fun experience and the tournament was well put together considering it was a first-year event. I got my money's worth. Maybe you should get off BOTC and get back to work, make some money, and the cost won't bother you as much.

Please, you know you are still getting help from your parents and whatever monies you amassed was given to you by your dad. Nice try bud. It's the Long Island way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please, you know you are still getting help from your parents and whatever monies you amassed was given to you by your dad. Nice try bud. It's the Long Island way.

You obviously done really know much about Long Island . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any input on strong travel teams for the fall?
When do they announce coaches, Express, 91,or
Geese? Who is the best bang for your buck?

Page 62 of 62 1 2 60 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard