BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Christian Koehler Tournament
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great tourney. The team had a blast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to defend the Middle Country team. I am a parent on Sachem and during the game one of our boys placed a hard hit on a Middle Country player which laid him out. The coaches ran out to tend to the player. Without mentioning any names I am embarrassed to say that one of our parents yelled and was cursing at the Middle Country coach . I love our team but what this individual did was wrong. He is a problem parent for our team and many of us are sick of him. We should be encouraging all the players regardless of the team they are on. Of course it's nice to win but with dignity. After this incident the refs ended the game early and we lost.
I have to agree with the Middle Country coach, please except my apologies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have to defend the Middle Country team. I am a parent on Sachem and during the game one of our boys placed a hard hit on a Middle Country player which laid him out. The coaches ran out to tend to the player. Without mentioning any names I am embarrassed to say that one of our parents yelled and was cursing at the Middle Country coach . I love our team but what this individual did was wrong. He is a problem parent for our team and many of us are sick of him. We should be encouraging all the players regardless of the team they are on. Of course it's nice to win but with dignity. After this incident the refs ended the game early and we lost.
I have to agree with the Middle Country coach, please except my apologies

Ok thank you Middle Country Coach for responding so quickly and pretending to be a Sachem parent. We all forgive you, can you please stop now. Seriously, not the right place. Start a new thread if you have to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whether that post is true or not, it's time to pay the piper. You have opened Pandora's box. If you do not realize, we Do play each other again SOON. We have a family unit and alot of people are not happy about that dirty garbage hit. See ha soon ssc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Sachem, enough said.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whether that post is true or not, it's time to pay the piper. You have opened Pandora's box. If you do not realize, we Do play each other again SOON. We have a family unit and alot of people are not happy about that dirty garbage hit. See ha soon ssc.

It's nice to see you are encouraging your kids to hurt an opponent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh oh. Can't we all just get along. Our kids don't need to be seeing parents acting out. It's not what we want to teach them. Let it go and play nice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to totally agree. The more back and forth banter is totally classless. Put it to bed and move on....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know them? Is that on a personal level?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You see the name your arguing under Christian Koehler. Have some respect losers!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard