BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 127 of 128 1 2 125 126 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where
Is the 2025 Crabs goalie, as well as others out?
Went to Team 91 Shock. The Coach and King Crab said they were going to blow up the team. So they did. Thank goodness Kelly is leaving and hopefully new coach will be a better fit.

Where is Kelly going?? Back to FCA??

Hopkins.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where
Went to Team 91 Shock. The Coach and King Crab said they were going to blow up the team. So they did. Thank goodness Kelly is leaving and hopefully new coach will be a better fit.

Hopkins.

Major Crabs 2025 rebuild is underway. 91 MD Fire goalie is joining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where

True
Got a job as an assistant coach at JHU

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 25s are in flux. Why would a ‘25 91Fire goalie go to crabs, unless he was the backup?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played for the Crabs for 4 years and when it was time to play for the 8th grade team with Ryan as the coach he said ‘I’d rather play for a coach I trust because the last 4 years showed me this is a business @ Crabs and even though I start for the best team in the country it’s not fun anymore”. My reply, “awesome dude I detest driving through the arm pit of MD and act like I’m a pretentious laxer like the other dads on your team ”. He went to a smaller club & my kid thrived in 9th,10th grade and accepted an offer at a top 25 academic D1 program and just finished his freshman year thriving on and off the field. This is just a quick post to say you don’t have to drink the kool-aid because if your kid is a good coachable kid that loves the sport it doesn’t matter what club he plays for because good college coaches will find him. Be true to your values and if something feels slimy & it doesn’t feel right….it’s usually not good for your kid. That’s just my experience & I’m sure others will say my kid was a favorite of RM & he was great for their kid but my experience was different. Take it for what it’s worth on an anonymous name calling site but you don’t have to feel like your kid is missing something if he doesn’t play for the mustard poop color Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played for the Crabs for 4 years and when it was time to play for the 8th grade team with Ryan as the coach he said ‘I’d rather play for a coach I trust because the last 4 years showed me this is a business @ Crabs and even though I start for the best team in the country it’s not fun anymore”. My reply, “awesome dude I detest driving through the arm pit of MD and act like I’m a pretentious laxer like the other dads on your team ”. He went to a smaller club & my kid thrived in 9th,10th grade and accepted an offer at a top 25 academic D1 program and just finished his freshman year thriving on and off the field. This is just a quick post to say you don’t have to drink the kool-aid because if your kid is a good coachable kid that loves the sport it doesn’t matter what club he plays for because good college coaches will find him. Be true to your values and if something feels slimy & it doesn’t feel right….it’s usually not good for your kid. That’s just my experience & I’m sure others will say my kid was a favorite of RM & he was great for their kid but my experience was different. Take it for what it’s worth on an anonymous name calling site but you don’t have to feel like your kid is missing something if he doesn’t play for the mustard poop color Crabs.

Sure he did, More likely he got cut and is playing for a non powerhouse D1 program, on the scout team at most. Crabs are the best and have been for awhile. They weed out the ones that arent.

If D1 is your goal, Crabs are a good ticket to get there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
King Crab really only cares about his ego and the rep of the club.

NLF Championship for 2023 team, started a guest goalie (who is already committed) and mostly left his long-time Crabs (uncommitted) goalie on the bench. No loyalty. Crabs kid is a better goalie anyway. He'll find a great home. Speaks volumes about RM's lack of integrity though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m confused. Your son never played for KC because he left when he took over the team in 8th grade, but you had a bad experience with him? And at 14 he was able to figure out club lacrosse is a business? Yeah great story lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should check out some d1 college rosters you will see not all rosters are filled with Crabs. Keep pumping the dough to them though I will be looking for your kid at Elizabethtown😂😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumbo Lump...er King Crab...is all about his brand and not about his players. Period.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NLF Championship for 2023 team, started a guest goalie (who is already committed) and mostly left his long-time Crabs (uncommitted) goalie on the bench. No loyalty. Crabs kid is a better goalie anyway. He'll find a great home. Speaks volumes about RM's lack of integrity though.

That is a classic King Crab move. In fact his trademark. He will have a day of reckoning for all the bs he has pulled over the years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a classic King Crab move. In fact his trademark. He will have a day of reckoning for all the bs he has pulled over the years.

Sounds like a move the holy roller from CH is famous for making- Play for the wrong team and talent doesn’t matter when it’s time to substitute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

King Crab plays to win like the top talent players do. Sorry your son wasnt up to the task. Big Boy lacrosse takes big boy players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

King Crab plays to win like the top talent players do. Sorry your son wasnt up to the task. Big Boy lacrosse takes big boy players.

“Big boy players” = holdbacks that can’t play against kids their own age.

Sorry your son wasn’t up to the task of playing his age and mommy and daddy had to hold him back to be competitive against younger kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your son wasn’t up to the task of playing his age and mommy and daddy had to hold him back to be competitive against younger kids.

The great majority of the holdbacks are for sports purposes only. Sorry that many of the Crabs roster spots are holdbacks. Just shows parents were not comfortable playing on age or King Crab has bullied them into holding back-that occurs... Perhaps the school they put their son into made them holdback because the school has an inferiority complex about losing. Please don't attend that school. Play for the love of sport. Go somewhere that you can play. There is no pot of gold at the end of this trail for the player from a professional standpoint like there is in other sports. There is a current pot of gold for people like KC if you choose to get involved with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is a true story and to answer your question my son interacted with RM all 4 years at every skills & drills (which are combined age groups) in the BL a gym, etc. that RM coaches and you’re made to feel you are required to attend year round. During those 4 years my son saw the favoritism and the back room deals to get players to club hop and that’s the business side I’m referring to. The brand is more important than player development. He didn’t like him or his coaching style so we left. Believe or not I’m just telling an honest experience we had and I was told about this site and after reading it I thought I would share my personal experience. I only wish someone told me this same story before I invested 4 years of my sons youth into a brand he didn’t need to get to his ultimate goal. My last post & I won’t return to read your digs at my story but every word is true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs showed this past two weekends why they are the Top Club in area and possibly nation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs showed this past two weekends why they are the Top Club in area and possibly nation.
lol
yawn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are [Censored] without a) holdbacks, b) guest players, and c) players they poach from other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couple questions
1- what age group
2- how many holdabacks ?
3- how many out town players ?
4- did they actually play any legit teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are [Censored] without a) holdbacks, b) guest players, and c) players they poach from other teams.
Replace Crabs with "Every team in Elite"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you did not pass reading comprehension, Crabs will still dominate HS with the holdbacks there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will never happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will never happen

It's already happening. The Circuit checks birth dates and graduating class. Considering the Crabs 2027's played in Sand Storm last year with rostered 2026's verified by their own IG posts, it's a bad thing for Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Circuit will be bankrupt by summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Circuit will be bankrupt by summer

Everything G touches turns to gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That might be but they showed how easy it was to verify age and class. They had a full field of verified teams. I guess Crabs should be a little more careful in posting pics of older class players playing in younger classes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The great majority of the holdbacks are for sports purposes only. Sorry that many of the Crabs roster spots are holdbacks. Just shows parents were not comfortable playing on age or King Crab has bullied them into holding back-that occurs... Perhaps the school they put their son into made them holdback because the school has an inferiority complex about losing. Please don't attend that school. Play for the love of sport. Go somewhere that you can play. There is no pot of gold at the end of this trail for the player from a professional standpoint like there is in other sports. There is a current pot of gold for people like KC if you choose to get involved with him.

how did your 23 team do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how did your 23 team do

Let me help you out, You should be asking people "How many holdbacks are on your 2023 team? That usually is a direct correlation to success. Ask the right questions and don't change the subject here. This is very important. The holdback teams like Crabs 2023, Crabs 2026, Crabs 2024 act like they have really accomplished something when they win. Players grow throughout high school. A talented sophomore (who could still be a holdback) playing varsity against upper classman is a decision made by the coach. To have to face a whole team of holdbacks at club tourneys that were put together intentionally is not good for sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how did your 23 team do

Let me help you out, You should be asking people "How many holdbacks are on your 2023 team? That usually is a direct correlation to success. Ask the right questions and don't change the subject here. This is very important. The holdback teams like Crabs 2023, Crabs 2026, Crabs 2024 act like they have really accomplished something when they win. Players grow throughout high school. A talented sophomore (who could still be a holdback) playing varsity against upper classman is a decision made by the coach. To have to face a whole team of holdbacks at club tourneys that were put together intentionally is not good for sport.

It's good for the sport of Dad having lunch at the country club and showing Braydenn's or Hayden's or Peyton's highlight reel to the other real estate brokers. Before Braydenn is "highly recruited to D1," rides the bench for 1 year, and quits the team when he finds a girlfriend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs had just 2 non-holdbacks on their ‘22 team last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs had just 2 non-holdbacks on their ‘22 team last year.

Surprised they had so many !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD players are going to have to find a new sport. Can’t beat Long Island teams when playing a year or two down. Playing teams their own age is going to be a complete disaster. Well there’s always field hockey!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD players are going to have to find a new sport. Can’t beat Long Island teams when playing a year or two down. Playing teams their own age is going to be a complete disaster. Well there’s always field hockey!

These rich parents flat out ruined the sport with their holdback BS. The PLL will never grow to where it should be because youth club lacrosse ruins the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To your point, look at Team 91 MD's "roster" including a number of Westchester and LI kids for the upper HS years. Competing fairly well with the MD holdbacks also on the Team 91 MD squad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 127 of 128 1 2 125 126 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard