BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 52 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 51 52
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Glad the 91 Attackman made it. I still regard that team's [lacrosse]'s U11 highlight video the best lacrosse video I've ever seen, not just for fun-to-watch but also to show what kids that age are capable of.

You should check out an older Turtle Video. When they were in 7th grade. Very impressive

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many of 91 s too kids did not participate in showcase

Huh? They had over 10 kids there - including all their top defensemen, their FOGO, their top uncommitted middys, their goalie.

FOGO and Middie did not play in showcase, played in team event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JP Lannig, Syosset A - LI Express commits to Michigan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
team LI playing 2018 this year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone else disappointed with rotanz showcase this week end?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A joke no college coaches there Saturday 2018- hope the older teams Sunday had some coaches show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9th grade?

JP lanning is a 9th grader great feeder from X and dodger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A joke no college coaches there Saturday 2018- hope the older teams Sunday had some coaches show up?

Say want you want for Saturday, Top duke coach was there Sunday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Say want you want for Saturday, Top duke coach was there Sunday

John Danowski was there?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9th grade?

JP lanning is a 9th grader great feeder from X and dodger.

That makes 4 2018 Express Terps committed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday was extortion. top 60 uncommitted kids. then they combine 2018 with 2019. I've seen guys go to jail for 20 years for what these guys pulled off. imagine if you would have bought game footage. the almighty money grab always ruins things. good job rotanz.you always preached against it.your showcase was just elite high school teams and one day.now you start empire and everything changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mostly Div 3 coaches on Sat watching 2016 2017
Having 2018-19 play on Sat was just a money grab
Div 3 coaches not watching 9th and 10th graders at this point
Parents need to educate themselves on that. Sunday HS
Tournament attracted many D1 coaches who watched some
Very good programs going at it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you read what you wrote? 2017 is 10th grade.

By the way, most if not all of the top 2015 and 2016 players are committed. The D1 coaches who were watching those "very good programs compete" are watching their committed recruits.

HS Coaches should be playing the 2015 and 2016 uncommitted kids in the Varsity Devision. HS Coaches should have all of their 2017's at this tournament. 2018's should also be there.

This Tournament is billed as a "Showcase" why are HS Teams playing their 2015 D1 committed kids. If this Showcase is well attended by so many college coaches why would HS coaches not want to play their uncommitted kids? I would think that HS coaches would want to help all of the players in their program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you read what you wrote? 2017 is 10th grade.

By the way, most if not all of the top 2015 and 2016 players are committed. The D1 coaches who were watching those "very good programs compete" are watching their committed recruits.

HS Coaches should be playing the 2015 and 2016 uncommitted kids in the Varsity Devision. HS Coaches should have all of their 2017's at this tournament. 2018's should also be there.

This Tournament is billed as a "Showcase" why are HS Teams playing their 2015 D1 committed kids. If this Showcase is well attended by so many college coaches why would HS coaches not want to play their uncommitted kids? I would think that HS coaches would want to help all of the players in their program.

The SWR event used to be elite teams going at it and coaches would come to find Juniors and Seniors before the whole early recruiting thing started. The event is trying to adjust but the old time hs coaches still look at as an opportunity to get a preview of their teams and care less about the recruiting aspect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about a double repeat now in this grade and still can't get recruited by a top D1. Next year it will be a triple. Kid has also been jerked around to different schools. Feel bad for the kid. How do you develop a social network like that and what happens to academics when you are constantly changing schools? Do you send all the transcripts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about a double repeat now in this grade and still can't get recruited by a top D1. Next year it will be a triple. Kid has also been jerked around to different schools. Feel bad for the kid. How do you develop a social network like that and what happens to academics when you are constantly changing schools? Do you send all the transcripts?

Laxachusettes has 5 or 6 of them...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New England clubs seem to definitely adhere to the holdback/repeat method. Laxachussetts and Fighting Clam teams always seem to much older than the teams they are playing against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New England clubs seem to definitely adhere to the holdback/repeat method. Laxachussetts and Fighting Clam teams always seem to much older than the teams they are playing against.

Don't forget 3d NE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an 8th grader that is a quintuplet repeat (that's 5 times for the many mouth breathers on here). I think he is positioned to get an offer next summer. As parents, we have no problem with him buying beer for his team after games. Quit whining and tell your little snotty nosed kid to get better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have an 8th grader that is a quintuplet repeat (that's 5 times for the many mouth breathers on here). I think he is positioned to get an offer next summer. As parents, we have no problem with him buying beer for his team after games. Quit whining and tell your little snotty nosed kid to get better!

Only 5 times? Rookie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 5 times? Rookie

Yea .....I remember you. You are the guy drinking Schlitz. Fat guy wearing 91 garb from somewhere on the south shore. Yup....you are that guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 5 times? Rookie

Yea .....I remember you. You are the guy drinking Schlitz. Fat guy wearing 91 garb from somewhere on the south shore. Yup....you are that guy

The kid is a beast...and Orange is the new Black!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really like UVA's 2018 recruiting class so far. Looks like they are on their way to a great class as I'm hearing a couple of more players will pull the trigger in a few days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really like UVA's 2018 recruiting class so far. Looks like they are on their way to a great class as I'm hearing a couple of more players will pull the trigger in a few days.

Wondering what those kids will do when Dom's contract is not renewed after the 2016 season, which is a given according to those in the know in Charlottesville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wondering what those kids will do when Dom's contract is not renewed after the 2016 season, which is a given according to those in the know in Charlottesville.

"Those in the know". I love that phrase. And obviously you are in tight with "those in the know" in Charlottesville. Hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How exactly are the clubs participating in holding players back? Isn't this a choice the parents are making?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Any 2018 folks provide feedback from last years Brine tryouts. I don't mean to bring out the lunacy but if we could get some great callouts it would be appreciated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Any 2018 folks provide feedback from last years Brine tryouts. I don't mean to bring out the lunacy but if we could get some great callouts it would be appreciated.
is there value for a 7th grader?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is there value for a 7th grader?

tryouts are pretty well run considering how many kids and how cold it is - they will have a second tryout (and second fee) called the pride of long island, usually 4 teams in the spring, then another cut down and a final game - then it gets interesting, they will pick a team long island then they may or may not pick a second team - that team will not necessarily be from the tryouts but might be from the club teams pushing their kids through. This event is well worth the BS if your kid makes it, it is a really fun event and a chance for kids to represent their region and play with different kids. lat years two MS teams were both outstanding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How exactly are the clubs participating in holding players back? Isn't this a choice the parents are making?
"Participating" isnt the correct term, its more like advocating or suggesting. Yes it is ultimately the parents decision but the clubs are in favor of it and definitely dont discourage it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw Sweetlax had their 7th 2018 commit tonight.
Hopkins 2x
UVA 2x
Penn St
Michigan
Ohio St.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopkins 2x
UVA 2x
Penn St
Michigan
Ohio St.

I bet less than half those kids have played more than a year for Sweetlax. Point being that Sweetlax had nothing to do with their recruiting but is getting a ton of dough from using their names and college logos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their recent FOGO committ to Hopkins has only been with them 6 Months.... They are not the reason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their recent FOGO committ to Hopkins has only been with them 6 Months.... They are not the reason

Who says they were? just states he plays for them, which is a fact. And your point is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Point being it wasn't them or their recruiting.... IT WAS HIS HARD WORK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody said it wasn't. Why do you think he plays for Sweetlax? They recruit the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopkins 2x
UVA 2x
Penn St
Michigan
Ohio St.

I bet less than half those kids have played more than a year for Sweetlax. Point being that Sweetlax had nothing to do with their recruiting but is getting a ton of dough from using their names and college logos.

Sorry. Not true. Only 1 has not played for them under a year. And he will be full time with Sweetlax from here on out. Probably another 2-3 committing in next few weeks. That will put them at 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ignorant comment. Every kid that commits this early is because of their TALENT and HARD WORK - whatever club they play for. Show me any club that gets a kid recruited that is not talented and is a hard worker. Exactly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ignorant comment. Every kid that commits this early is because of their TALENT and HARD WORK - whatever club they play for. Show me any club that gets a kid recruited that is not talented and is a hard worker. Exactly.

Point being also that Sweetlax does nothing to develop younger players. What's the big poo about them anyway? Why bother? What's the attraction over a club sponsored by joes tire shop?

Page 28 of 52 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard