BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 55 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why are the Jestets playing in the B division at Yale??
I thought they were an A team??

Is the schedule out?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if the schedules out but my sons playing in the tournament so I just called the organizer to find out what teams were playing in 2022 and they told me which teams were playing and in which division..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound worried that the Jesters are in your bracket lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Share your bracketology with the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

Wow.. we finally get to see 3 of the top programs in 2022 play against each other... great for long island lacrosse - shame it has to take place in NJ for it to happen.

3 of the top programs? Not. Top programs are Smash, United and TLI and none will be there. This is for those who want to AVOID the top programs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

Wow.. we finally get to see 3 of the top programs in 2022 play against each other... great for long island lacrosse - shame it has to take place in NJ for it to happen.

3 of the top programs? Not. Top programs are Smash, United and TLI and none will be there. This is for those who want to AVOID the top programs.

Sorry but Express beat TLI on Columbus day. Nice try. As far as top teams it looks like 91 smash, 91 United, and Express. Outlaws suck this year as you will see when Igloo and Express light them up this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!! Putting a lot of stock into a fall tournament in November. By the way outlaws don't suck but I guess if they lose in your eyes their season is done. Before the summer season even starts. What about express losing to 2023 bandits? How are they a top team? United, have they even played yet? They lost their best players. Smash.....yeah they are the best. No argument there. TLI lost to express. Let's see what happens in the summer. Until then who cares. Igloo? Who knows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those are the top teams maybe, but the top programs are express 91 and outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow!! Putting a lot of stock into a fall tournament in November. By the way outlaws don't suck but I guess if they lose in your eyes their season is done. Before the summer season even starts. What about express losing to 2023 bandits? How are they a top team? United, have they even played yet? They lost their best players. Smash.....yeah they are the best. No argument there. TLI lost to express. Let's see what happens in the summer. Until then who cares. Igloo? Who knows.

Thank you Quint for your expert opinion on the 10 year old lacrosse club team circuit. You have no idea what you are talking about. Express will beat Bandits by many goals if they played with their whole team , as they should. United lost two starters but will be fine if not better Igloo has improved to. Get a life my man , or woman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for ICON!!! Beware!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you bounce around a lot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Quint for your expert opinion on the 10 year old lacrosse club team circuit. You have no idea what you are talking about. Express will beat Bandits by many goals if they played with their whole team , as they should. United lost two starters but will be fine if not better Igloo has improved to. Get a life my man , or woman.

United took a step back this year. They are a shell of what they were last season. The heart and soul of their team left. Good luck rebuilding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be angry at something. The heart and soul left ? How emotional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.. 3 of the top programs.. there are almost 20 programs on LI for 2022.. and I believe that Express, Igloo, and Outlaws is in the top 8.. so yes... I did NOT say the Top 3 programs.. get over yourselve and learn how to read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't Express beat TLI ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but Express beat TLI on Columbus day. Nice try. As far as top teams it looks like 91 smash, 91 United, and Express. Outlaws suck this year as you will see when Igloo and Express light them up this weekend!

Outlaws suck this year ? Why would you even have an opinion.. team has about 8 kids from last year's team no more... big turnover... new kids are skilled. Why even make such a statement - perhaps you left and think so highly of yourself that the team can't go on without you ? Just let the kids play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws suck this year ? Why would you even have an opinion.. team has about 8 kids from last year's team no more... big turnover... new kids are skilled. Why even make such a statement - perhaps you left and think so highly of yourself that the team can't go on without you ? Just let the kids play.

Omg you ppl really all sound crazy.... My kids team is better than yours this team sucks, that coach is a liar.... Blah blah blah, should we dig into everybody's closets now!!!! Everybody needs to stop reliving there youth through your kids, it's pathetic. Everybody has [lacrosse] some ppl just hide it better than others. As long as the coaches are doing the jobs as far as teaching the kids and making them better sportsmen then who gives a rats [lacrosse] what they've done to get where they are now, as long as they're not pedafiles I don't really care... Holy [lacrosse] it's enough already. Give it a rest DADS. You've already lived your youth you can't get it back so move on and let your child excel himself. And yes my 3 sons are all on an 'A' team, before you respond back with some stupid remark.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Omg you ppl really all sound crazy.... My kids team is better than yours this team sucks, that coach is a liar.... Blah blah blah, should we dig into everybody's closets now!!!! Everybody needs to stop reliving there youth through your kids, it's pathetic. Everybody has [lacrosse] some ppl just hide it better than others. As long as the coaches are doing the jobs as far as teaching the kids and making them better sportsmen then who gives a rats [lacrosse] what they've done to get where they are now, as long as they're not pedafiles I don't really care... Holy [lacrosse] it's enough already. Give it a rest DADS. You've already lived your youth you can't get it back so move on and let your child excel himself. And yes my 3 sons are all on an 'A' team, before you respond back with some stupid remark.

Triple A-son rated mom, go back to your hairdresser and vent. Between all of the "low brow" commentary, there's actually some good information that is shared on this forum. Team's, directors & coaches are all fair game. And while you're only worried about pedophiles, some of us would like to think our kids coaches should be good mentors and decent people.
So please, get off your high horse and go vent somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that makes your the authority on what other people can say or do? Oh look at me I have three sons and they all play on the "A" team. Well la te da. Shut up! And what makes you think it's all dads doing this stuff? Personally I think it's all crazy women! Go away you really so more obnoxious then everyone else. Omg I really can't believe you wrote that at the end. Your a such primadonna.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Losing to the Bandits?? Spallinas 12th grader played for them. Please let's not count that BS Win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why we should not have gave them the right to vote!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Fall Finale Schedule is out. Only 4 teams, Express, Outlaws, Igloo and some team I never heard of. We should have all just entered Havoc rather than driving to NJ and paying for hotels to play against LI teams and probably 1 other weak team. Waste of time and money.

3 of the top programs? Not. Top programs are Smash, United and TLI and none will be there. This is for those who want to AVOID the top programs.[/

This is why we should not have gave them the right to vote!

Typical dumb answer when the truth is held right in front of your face... It takes ALOT more then that to insult me..... But ummmmm good try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So that makes your the authority on what other people can say or do? Oh look at me I have three sons and they all play on the "A" team. Well la te da. Shut up! And what makes you think it's all dads doing this stuff? Personally I think it's all crazy women! Go away you really so more obnoxious then everyone else. Omg I really can't believe you wrote that at the end. Your a such primadonna.

YES THATS ME PRIMADONNA.... Hajaha everybody responds back with hate and anger I rant the truth and I'm the angry one... Yeah ok
AND BTW I MAMAGE A SALON AND DAY SPA !!!! Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rub and tugs? I bet your the talk of the town. With your French tips and hair extensions. Your boys must be so proud of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rub and tugs? I bet your the talk of the town. With your French tips and hair extensions. Your boys must be so proud of you.

now that's uncalled for....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You my friend are the true apittomy of the word [lacrosse]!!!!! You have noooooo clue who or what I am or have or anything else for that manor, but I can see by the way you are responding you have been to im sure MANY rub and tugs before, I can't imagine any WOMEN in her right mind, or the right country would even respond to the likes of you.
And YES MY BOYS ARE VERY PROUD OF THERE WIDOWED, SINGLE, MOm THEY HAVE IN ME. I may play as tough as a man but believe me, I'm no slouch either. Honey you have no clue besides this baby bs post you reply most likely on a daily basis. So enjoy your pathetic name calling post, as your probably sitting your [lacrosse] down at work living through your child's younger years and wishing it was your again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a douchbag !!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess we found your breaking point. You certainly enjoyed all your name calling in your previous post. You love to throw rocks at the men. I'll put money on one of two scenarios the old man hung himself to get away from you or he's alive and well living in California under an alias. See you at the A tournaments. Look for the extremely relaxed guy. Oh those massages are the best and the ending even better smile. Enjoy your battery operated boyfriend dear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess we found your breaking point. You certainly enjoyed all your name calling in your previous post. You love to throw rocks at the men. I'll put money on one of two scenarios the old man hung himself to get away from you or he's alive and well living in California under an alias. See you at the A tournaments. Look for the extremely relaxed guy. Oh those massages are the best and the ending even better smile. Enjoy your battery operated boyfriend dear

Seriously are you kidding. You two are the most immature posters on this site. Too bad there's no qualifications to procreate. Too bad for both of your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you all for your words of wisdom. This just proves the credibility of this site from a LACROSSE prospective. THIS SITE IS A JOKE AND AN EMBARRESMENT TO OUR SPORT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you all for your words of wisdom. This just proves the credibility of this site from a LACROSSE prospective. THIS SITE IS A JOKE AND AN EMBARRESMENT TO OUR SPORT!!!

Our sport... Now that is funny. You morons post here and talk about "our" sport. I know a few Native Americans who want their sport back if you folks represent it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Joey Buttafuoco a lacrosse Dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know what happened to EXCEL? I don't see them listed on BOTC with the other travel teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know what happened to EXCEL? I don't see them listed on BOTC with the other travel teams?

They are a shady organization, so I'm not sure why you would care. They are slowly dying especially now that Empire is in town. Their teams have parent coaches, they play down in tournaments and they are poorly run. Unless of course you are more interested in the tailgate than the tournament, then this would be the way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams are doing Mustang Classic in Mt Sinai?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was your kid on the team last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was your kid on the team last year?

Could my kid have played yes, we went to the first practice at Mt Sinai HS and listened to the Director/Parent/Coach talk about his philosophy, which included the fact that his son is older but skills wise he isn't quite there so he will combine ages and play in the lower age. That is a completely ridiculous approach to take with a club, I can tell by your question that your son did play. If he played 2022 then you made out better than 2020. 2022 played on age even though they were combined 3rd 4th grade team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could my kid have played yes, we went to the first practice at Mt Sinai HS and listened to the Director/Parent/Coach talk about his philosophy, which included the fact that his son is older but skills wise he isn't quite there so he will combine ages and play in the lower age.

110% baby!

lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset 3-0 in maryland

A