BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,633
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 99 of 144 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Wow, express "A" team.Golly

My thoughts exactly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, express "A" team.Golly

My thoughts exactly.

Well if I didn't write 'a' team I'm sure I would've had a response something like he must be on the b or c team. Unbelievable your damned if u do and damned if you don't... I guess that's why I skip this site usually.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big money guy bought his son a spot on the team. Basically will never be cut even though his talent level is not there,
says who, u

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big money guy bought his son a spot on the team. Basically will never be cut even though his talent level is not there,
says who, u

he's actually a very nice kid and He improved quite a bit. BUT , anyone who thinks that EVERYONE gets picked for the best team based on T H E I R ABILITY, would be very wrong. scams are a part of life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says who, u

he's actually a very nice kid and He improved quite a bit. BUT , anyone who thinks that EVERYONE gets picked for the best team based on T H E I R ABILITY, would be very wrong. scams are a part of life.

Sad that many unwitting parents will make the same mistake at the try out next year.And the year after that………..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says who, u

Sad that many unwitting parents will make the same mistake at the try out next year.And the year after that………..

How much to try out, 100$?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. I didnt say anything about the boy other than he is there because of his dad's influence. So I agree with you he is a scam....talent wise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. I didnt say anything about the boy other than he is there because of his dad's influence. So I agree with you he is a scam....talent wise.
sounds like you are both part of the team. bad karma if you ask me. every team has talent and money all the way through college and thereafter. money talks. what everyone should be doing is keeping these teams together instead of always looking for the better deal and talking about what's fair and unfair. it's just one cutthroat deal after the next. that's why these programs with not succeed in the long run. kids get better. don't put any stock in a ten year olds ability or non-ability. it's too soon. scam is not the right word. better opportunity than some but isn't it always the way. stay the course. if your kid is good he will be noticed regardless of the trust fund kid standing next to him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. I didnt say anything about the boy other than he is there because of his dad's influence. So I agree
with you he is a scam....talent wise.
sounds like you are both part of the team. bad karma if you ask me. every team has talent and money all the way through college and thereafter. money talks. what everyone should be doing is keeping these teams together instead of always looking for the better deal and talking about what's fair and unfair. it's just one cutthroat deal after the next. that's why these programs with not succeed in the long run. kids get better. don't put any stock in a ten year olds ability or non-ability. it's too soon. scam is not the right word. better opportunity than some but isn't it always the way. stay the course. if your kid is good he will be noticed regardless of the trust fund kid standing next to him.

Mike C put the kid on the MS Empire Cup Team and the kid stunk up the field but still got a write up because his father gave Mike C big bucks . IMHO that constitutes scam or fraud or whatever derogatory label that Mike C deserves . My sympathy goes out to you 2019 parents and kids of that Express "A" team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son's team played the Express yesterday at Hofstra. The Express team was the only team I noticed all day that had 3 goalies. I pay attention to that position since it's the one that my son plays. Is this normal for LIE teams to carry more than 2 goalies?

There was a Pequa and F'dale helmet that were very strong and a St. Anthony's helmet that was very weak in my observation from that 1 game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were only supposed to be 2 goalies. One goalie on the team did not confirm that he was going to be there, and just showed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son's team played the Express yesterday at Hofstra. The Express team was the only team I noticed all day that had 3 goalies. I pay attention to that position since it's the one that my son plays. Is this normal for LIE teams to carry more than 2 goalies?

There was a Pequa and F'dale helmet that were very strong and a St. Anthony's helmet that was very weak in my observation from that 1 game.

What year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were only supposed to be 2 goalies. One goalie on the team did not confirm that he was going to be there, and just showed up.

So there are 3 goalies but 1 wasn't supposed to be at that event but showed up? Still 3 goalies on the team which is to many.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What year?

It was the Varsity tournament. I don't know what year the LIE team was the schedule didn't say. My son's team that played them is 2016.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point exactly. I didnt say anything about the boy other than he is there because of his dad's influence. So I agree

Mike C put the kid on the MS Empire Cup Team and the kid stunk up the field but still got a write up because his father gave Mike C big bucks . IMHO that constitutes scam or fraud or whatever derogatory label that Mike C deserves . My sympathy goes out to you 2019 parents and kids of that Express "A" team.

shocking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three Goalies on 2018 Team 2. Probably 3 very unhappy players and parents...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three Goalies on 2018 Team 2. Probably 3 very unhappy players and parents...

So that's at least 2 LIE teams that carry more than 2 goalies. Surprised the parents accept this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, Express colors now Black and Orange?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It happens every day. It's not shocking. Sad maybe but not shocking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boy, some people sure do get Nasty when the "E" name comes up.
hmmm,,,,,,maybe something to it. change the name or something. Perhaps, the L I Depressed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, Express colors now Black and Orange?

Since Orange is the new Black, Shouldn't it be Black & Black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there still an Express NYC 2020 team.?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there still an Express NYC 2020 team.?

No. They bounced and are now nyc lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to be more to that story, from what I understood they were happy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like you are both part of the team. bad karma if you ask me. every team has talent and money all the way through college and thereafter. money talks. what everyone should be doing is keeping these teams together instead of always looking for the better deal and talking about what's fair and unfair. it's just one cutthroat deal after the next. that's why these programs with not succeed in the long run. kids get better. don't put any stock in a ten year olds ability or non-ability. it's too

soon. scam is not the right word. better opportunity than some but isn't it always the way. stay the course. if your kid is good he will be noticed regardless of the trust fund kid standing next to him.

Boy, some people sure do get Nasty when the "E" name comes up.
hmmm,,,,,,maybe something to it. change the name or something. Perhaps, the L I Depressed
more like LI Impressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its even better when Mike c has got these parents running all up and down the east coast at who's expense.I really bad for the kids...Parents wake up it's all about your kids grades not Mike c

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike C is laughing all the way to bank....Wake Up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
every program is laughing their way to the bank not just MC. he just gets the most flack for it because what separates his program from the others is most kids are leaning toward catholic school, which is all about the grades anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I seriously doubt after you left express you went to an organization that is not travelling and taking your money. if you did you are playing town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
every program is laughing their way to the bank not just MC. he just gets the most flack for it because what separates his program from the others is most kids are leaning toward catholic school, which is all about the grades anyway.

No it is not about the grades... Just a lie!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like mike

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it is not about the grades... Just a lie!
not

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is just a scam!!Especially when he holds it against your kid for not continue with his additional training..#$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a scam.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is just a scam!!Especially when he holds it against your kid for not continue with his additional training..#$
he has every right to do it. Some teams practice all year and don't want kids even playing other sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

he never screws anybody over. he s so FAIR.he would never put $$$$$ or FAVORITISM over a better player. not too lowly, not too scummy . he s just being him self

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently your blinders are on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently your blinders are on
you should tell MC how you feel instead of doing it anonymously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see Express 2022 is doing Blatant, question is which team is there A team and which is the other? I think MC does this on purpose so he can switch teams around to try to dominate a tournament. Just like he tried at the Havoc!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 99 of 144 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard