BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 154 of 220 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
watching all of you roll around in the mud amuses me! Keep up the good work!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westhampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi..Im 13 years old...and my mom said if you have nothing nice to say then you should be quiet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Westhampton

Thanks for clarifying we were not sure of which town you are obsessed with which happens to be the same town your wife keeps visiting to find a real man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westhampton

Thanks for clarifying we were not sure of which town you are obsessed with which happens to be the same town your wife keeps visiting to find a real man.

This is a plea to the powers that be to please guide this thread back to lacrosse. It can add so much more value to your users. Thanks for your consideration.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum needs user names. Folks can still remain anonymous but at least we'll be able to follow the back and forth and have it make sense, well sort of make sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum needs user names. Folks can still remain anonymous but at least we'll be able to follow the back and forth and have it make sense, well sort of make sense.

Then why are you anonymous????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why are you anonymous????

Do as I say, not as I do......jump on the hypocrisy bandwagon...almost full

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 16 TG 2020 6. My how the mighty have fallen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you again at national draw

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you again at national draw

No you won. M&D not in national draw this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were just dying to run to the forum huh? FYI Green machine as a combo of TG and YJ girls not only TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The new rivalry will be YJ2020 vs MD2020. Green machine was the weaker half of TGs, all moot now anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter if it was a mix of girls you lost. Oh well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't matter if it was a mix of girls you lost. Oh well.

No excuses lost to a great team. Not a bad record to have only two losses in two plus years to M&D Black. BTW it was not green machine it was TG 2020 black players only.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess missing SL?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you miss SL is right! I understand you never lost with him the sideline?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one is serious here. this is pure entertainment. total BS. Everybody trys to get the next guy. Its all jokes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what did he ever do for 2015 TG. they never won a competitive tournament. ever . give the ball to 2 super stars and thats it,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know very little. The fact they competed with two superstars says it all.. I recall a lot of one goal losses and wins vs Sky walkers and this summer managed a 4-3 loss to the mighty YJ Mitchell with one super star vs their 7!
Just saying. Gareentee the YJ & TG kids that followed him are not sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know very little. The fact they competed with two superstars says it all.. I recall a lot of one goal losses and wins vs Sky walkers and this summer managed a 4-3 loss to the mighty YJ Mitchell with one super star vs their 7!
Just saying. Gareentee the YJ & TG kids that followed him are not sorry.

Ok mrs Levy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he must have a lot of wives. you obviously have never played or have been trained by him. big difference than what everyone else is spending money on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come back and pound your chest when you can beat M&D, TLC Red, Steps and your own B team (who beat Steps after curcio lost to them)- the fact that you lose to all these teams is why the TG kids and daddy are there, they will lead you to the promised land, all hail the conquering heroes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunch of losers! Get on a real team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speak English not gibberish.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Guess missing SL?

SL will show you what a great coach he is this summer when he leads legacy to their first undefeated season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] stirring need not apply. Legacy knows that will not happen. Please get a life. Good luck to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come back and pound your chest when you can beat M&D, TLC Red, Steps and your own B team (who beat Steps after curcio lost to them)- the fact that you lose to all these teams is why the TG kids and daddy are there, they will lead you to the promised land, all hail the conquering heroes!

The reason the TG kids and Daddy are at YJ is because they realized your team is based on one kid and that will not be successful for long . Those players and parents also knew they no longer wanted to be associated with losers like you and they decided they did not want their kids going to Hofstra , the school that the most TG kids go to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reason the TG kids and Daddy are at YJ is because they realized your team is based on one kid and that will not be successful for long . Those players and parents also knew they no longer wanted to be associated with losers like you and they decided they did not want their kids going to Hofstra , the school that the most TG kids go to.

Oh the kid that left to go to YJ with them and then came back to TG?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

I need a flowchart to keep up with 2020 stuff, but I thought the kid everything was based on, aka the ball hog, aka the one through whom all plays run, went to YJ? Either the dad's daughter or the one they were trying to get away from?

And get over the "TG kids all go to Hofstra." Not true, look at the oommit list, they're all over the place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 rosters? Please? Anyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would have been all good if it was their kid...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You left TG. Be happy with the decision you made. It is easy to figure out who you are. One of three options.....1- The daddy coach. 2- the parent of the girl that played up on 2019. 3- the guy that would stand in the woods in his daughters face making her cry after every game. you will not be missed Ba Bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2017 rosters? Please? Anyone?

Why ? If your Daughter is on 2017 TG,then you know who is on her team. They practiced yesterday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IF true, not sure why she would even be allowed to return to TG, once she left, that should have been it. Stay over there in YJ land and be the ball hog over there, guess there was a lot of unhappy YJ parents that threatened to walk with or without their deposits, Don't blame them, I would have walked too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought TG is waiting to post 2017 until YJ figures out their rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are all clueless....ALL teams have one kid that stands out...IT WAS NEVER an issue with SL on sidelines....tell me when it was? NEVER...private run daddy tournaments maybe...not when it counted...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was already a 2017 summer team practice without a roster posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was already a 2017 summer team practice without a roster posted?

Yup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IF true, not sure why she would even be allowed to return to TG, once she left, that should have been it. Stay over there in YJ land and be the ball hog over there, guess there was a lot of unhappy YJ parents that threatened to walk with or without their deposits, Don't blame them, I would have walked too.

No yjs threatened to leave BS just made a deal with the dad to get him to stay . He was doing whatever he had to not to lose another player

Like Reply Quote
Page 154 of 220 1 2 152 153 154 155 156 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard