BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 186 of 327 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 326 327
Re: Private School Lax Programs - Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard all new logo and color scheme is coming to force everyone to buy new stuff. Is that true??

Well considering the uniforms were deemed illegal they may need them

why are the uniforms illegal?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

That's not the point. It is creepy. They're kids and the parents need to get a life or some hobbies. And its not just the fathers, the mothers have bought into my kid is better than your kid so i feel good about myself cause I am better than you too thing.
If you want to conduct yourselves like teenagers leave your kids out of it before you screw them up beyond repair.

How sad you are you loser. Why are you using initials when you are dying to use their names? These kids are 14/15/16 years old. You sound like a pimp using these girls so you can feel good about yourself while you live your life through them.

Very true. The poster clearly has anxiety about their own self worth and feels the need to pen a team bio using young girls initials. Sad.
It's actually creepy how obsessed some dad's are about these young female athletes. [/quote

No offense but he seems to be complimenting them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The uniforms are butt ugly, and that's a crime !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard all new logo and color scheme is coming to force everyone to buy new stuff. Is that true??

They are only illegal for the girls on the 4th/5th and 6th teams because they are allowing girl to wear uniorms who dont know how to play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are new uniform regulations and I believe something with the stripe on the side of the uniforms is illegal. Last year several YJ teams got penalized at MD tournaments for it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any idea who the coaches are for the 2019 Laxin Dead this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are new uniform regulations and I believe something with the stripe on the side of the uniforms is illegal. Last year several YJ teams got penalized at MD tournaments for it.

I'm sorry, but the whole uniform thing with US Lacrosse is a joke. Stop coming up with rules about uniforms and keep the game safer. As long as uniforms have visible numbers on the front and back - that is all that should matter. Who cares how they look!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are only illegal for the girls on the 4th/5th and 6th teams because they are allowing girl to wear uniorms who dont know how to play lacrosse.

What is wrong with you people? Seriously? you are just rotten miserable humans!!! They are kids! Stop it already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]St anthonys has a rock solid team from goalie to mid field to attack to defense. No one compares to the talent they have. Cc goalie is outstanding, cq is so good she will be playing u19, eb when she gets back on the field is quick and smart and so talented, Im lights it up every time a stick is in her hand and scores ridiculously, mb is drop dead on defense, the sophomore who's going to fla, and the rest of the squad. Really great team and will probably do outstanding this season

That's not the point. It is creepy. They're kids and the parents need to get a life or some hobbies. And its not just the fathers, the mothers have bought into my kid is better than your kid so i feel good about myself cause I am better than you too thing.
If you want to conduct yourselves like teenagers leave your kids out of it before you screw them up beyond repair.

How sad you are you loser. Why are you using initials when you are dying to use their names? These kids are 14/15/16 years old. You sound like a pimp using these girls so you can feel good about yourself while you live your life through them.

Very true. The poster clearly has anxiety about their own self worth and feels the need to pen a team bio using young girls initials. Sad.
It's actually creepy how obsessed some dad's are about these young female athletes. [/quote

No offense but he seems to be complimenting them

WHY DOES ORINAL POSTER HAVE TO BE A DAD I HAVE SEEN SOME CRAZY MOMS[

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like everything in lacrosse, follow the CASH that is usually what is driving the uniform changes over and over and over!

Same color jersey with a number should be all that is needed.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is wrong with you people? Seriously? you are just rotten miserable humans!!! They are kids! Stop it already!

That comment is completely uncalled for I know several 3/4 team players who are playing in college and are successful. I also know many 1/2 team players who came crying home to mom and dad bc they didn't get their way and actually had to sit on the bench to earn their spot rather then being entitled to!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like everything in lacrosse, follow the CASH that is usually what is driving the uniform changes over and over and over!

If you made bland jerseys everyone would complain like over at TG. YJ had nice uniforms then US lacrosse changed the rules which is ridiculous for summer travel lacrosse. As long as everyone has a clear number and the teams can be easily told apart who cares.Not sure how follow the money comes into play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what happens to TG's now that their best players flipped the script and jumped over to the YJ's. Is CR personally going to recruit everyone from the TG team? Sad that behind the scenes conversations outweigh skills, sweat and determination put in by these young girls...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should give the better YJ teams nicer jerseys and teams 3 -8 in each age group a pinney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're right..Kids that's don't know how to play lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you made bland jerseys everyone would complain like over at TG. YJ had nice uniforms then US lacrosse changed the rules which is ridiculous for summer travel lacrosse. As long as everyone has a clear number and the teams can be easily told apart who cares.Not sure how follow the money comes into play.

So US lacrosse and the tournaments can't keep the kids playing in proper age groups and on proper teams but they can and will mandate uniforms?? Give me a break!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

So US lacrosse and the tournaments can't keep the kids playing in proper age groups and on proper teams but they can and will mandate uniforms?? Give me a break!

Good point. But then again, seeing a uniform is a lot more obvious and unignorable than dealing with birth certificates and player cards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the Yellow Jacket thread switch to "Private School Lax Programs - Girls?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god for travel, my towns program is imploding and its carrying over to school.Maybe everyone should have passed the ball around some more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god for travel, my towns program is imploding and its carrying over to school.Maybe everyone should have passed the ball around some more.

What town/ district?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trouble is brewing in YJ land as the bee turns!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trouble is brewing in YJ land as the bee turns!

what are you babbling about?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't dominate Manhasset...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you mean they should have "passed the ball around some more"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If more kids play and get to touch the ball at the younger ages they keep playing. What's the point of watching a few girls play every minute and score every goal in 3rd and 4th grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If more kids play and get to touch the ball at the younger ages they keep playing. What's the point of watching a few girls play every minute and score every goal in 3rd and 4th grade?

oh ok. so you're saying girls are quitting due to the esm ballhogs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes that's correct, will eventually happen on YJ 20 also once the ballhoggers officially start.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes that's correct, will eventually happen on YJ 20 also once the ballhoggers officially start.

Lacrosse at the younger ages is being coached by maniacs riding just a few studs while everyone else watches. Now the girls that have been watching for years are quitting. Blame the coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry have watched Curcio team many times and do not see a lot of ballhogging other than a couple kids who have dads that demand it and they usually get dealt with by the coaches.Or are you referring to the new group coming over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry have watched Curcio team many times and do not see a lot of ballhogging other than a couple kids who have dads that demand it and they usually get dealt with by the coaches.Or are you referring to the new group coming over.

Watch out for the new group, one specifically is a total ball hog. The other girls will be luck if they get to touch the ball at all.. Hopefully the coach nips is immediately

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems every thread goes back to talking about the YJ … this one started about Private school lax programs, specifically St. Anthonys and SHA… but someone, or somebody's public relations person reverted it to a yellow jacket discussion. Talk about good marketing. Let's get back to the discussion at hand… the private schools… will anyone be able to challenge McDonogh? You want to claim you are the best, then beat that team. They crushed St. Anthony's last time they played them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems every thread goes back to talking about the YJ … this one started about Private school lax programs, specifically St. Anthonys and SHA… but someone, or somebody's public relations person reverted it to a yellow jacket discussion. Talk about good marketing. Let's get back to the discussion at hand… the private schools… will anyone be able to challenge McDonogh? You want to claim you are the best, then beat that team. They crushed St. Anthony's last time they played them.

This is an YJ Forum, you keep changing the name to private school forum which is the incorrect way to start a new thread. You cannot create a new thread piggy backing of an old thread. Now cut it out and create your private school forum the correct way or you will be reported to the admins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moron, create a forum for private school lax programs then. you did not create a forum. you changed the name of one clubs forum to start another and that's not how you do it. I suggest you ask Larry for help to create your forum the legit way, instead of confusing the board with your nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
I agree with the poster above...leave name as originally posted.

If you want to create your own dedicated post become a registered user. Registered users can create new posts, along many other perks...try it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the kid who's father has been going around since the kid was in 4th grade telling everyone that she was going to be the first 7th grader in the country to be D1 committed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Moron" ? Blogs should be constructive not resort to name calling. But then again YJ threads also always turn into low life name calling rants. Sideline banter I guess. Carry on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse at the younger ages is being coached by maniacs riding just a few studs while everyone else watches. Now the girls that have been watching for years are quitting. Blame the coaches

This is the YJ thread where everyone is a maniac

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Moron" ? Blogs should be constructive not resort to name calling. But then again YJ threads also always turn into low life name calling rants. Sideline banter I guess. Carry on!

Yes you must be a moron for not understanding simple instructions on how to create your useless forum that no one cares about except you, and then you get on here and do the same crap. So yes you are definitely a moron!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if laxin dead is an indoor or outdoor tournament?

Like Reply Quote
Page 186 of 327 1 2 184 185 186 187 188 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard