BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 153 of 220 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loosing - a hybrid word describing the TG rostering system that is causing them to lose players. The word combines losing and loose. Losing describes the mass exodus, and loose is how they roster.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really!!! You are a ignorant person and obviously have nothing better to do but criticize others. At the end of the day "YOU ARE STILL A LOSER OR LOOSER" AND A LOWLIFE. AND KARMA IS A ". AND I'm sure you will get your if your daughter isn't already from having her on TG. By the way I am not even the original poster. But, I couldn't help myself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw " a lot" of tg at yellow jackets tryouts. I know, I know good for them 6th team, blah blah blah. All teams are going to stink this year. And, tg has such a terrible and white trash reputation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw " a lot" of tg at yellow jackets tryouts. I know, I know good for them 6th team, blah blah blah. All teams are going to stink this year. And, tg has such a terrible and white trash reputation.

Yeah and YJ doesn't

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sorry JG doesn't. Coaching on YG is by far better than TG. Maybe the only team that is getting coached is the one that Shannon Smith has an interest in. Only reason she has an interest in it is becuase her cousin is the goalie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sorry JG doesn't. Coaching on YG is by far better than TG. Maybe the only team that is getting coached is the one that Shannon Smith has an interest in. Only reason she has an interest in it is becuase her cousin is the goalie.

Please proof read before posting.. YG...JG which club are you bashing??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same politics that help the 2018 teamw9, hurt the team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

If you saw a lot of TG girls then you had a kid there trying out. So why are you on this thread? Couldn't find anything better to do? Go back to the YJ thread and complain why your kid is on the 6th team when she should be on the blue team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't you love that? Sorry but that is not how it went down. I'm proud to say that's daughter is on the 2nd team of a much better organization. And, I can go on whatever thread I want. BULLY!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wouldn't you love that? Sorry but that is not how it went down. I'm proud to say that's daughter is on the 2nd team of a much better organization. And, I can go on whatever thread I want. BULLY!!!

Get a life loser!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to your hole. That's all you got? Loser? Your the loser letting your daughter ay on the white "c" team. Worst team that exists. We slaughtered them last year. I'll Definately notice you walking off the field with your tail between your legs you animal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to your hole. That's all you got? Loser? Your the loser letting your daughter ay on the white "c" team. Worst team that exists. We slaughtered them last year. I'll Definately notice you walking off the field with your tail between your legs you animal.

Your kid is surely embarrassed by you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid is surely embarrassed by you.
Hey "Go back to your hole" guy, please go away, you are very nasty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coward. Cat's got your tongue? Again, that's all you got!!! Your Responses are so predictable. Now what? I'm a loser? No we've already established that you are indeed the loser for settling for a low life team. Case and point,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coward. Cat's got your tongue? Again, that's all you got!!! Your Responses are so predictable. Now what? I'm a loser? No we've already established that you are indeed the loser for settling for a low life team. Case and point,

OMG Mad 2017 white dad you're back? Go off into your 6th team YJ land and try to find your happiness, You are a despicable little man. Rosters aren't even up for YJ yet, are you sure your daughter even made that 6th team?? Oh that's right! Everyone plays at YJ...Once you pay you play.

I see you're still mad you got the boot from TG, hopefully if you do make YJ,you don't get the boot next year either (and that's if she makes it) Talent couldn't cut it at TG as such a low life team that you call it, doubt she'll make the cut at YJ either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your pathetic and sick! I have no idea who your talking about. WOW you have issues. See somebody dude. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you? Whst are you talking about? My daughter has been on yellow jackets for 2 years and on "second team". I guess your wishing I was someone else. Sorry. But please seek medical attention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG Mad 2017 white dad you're back? Go off into your 6th team YJ land and try to find your happiness, You are a despicable little man. Rosters aren't even up for YJ yet, are you sure your daughter even made that 6th team?? Oh that's right! Everyone plays at YJ...Once you pay you play.

I see you're still mad you got the boot from TG, hopefully if you do make YJ,you don't get the boot next year either (and that's if she makes it) Talent couldn't cut it at TG as such a low life team that you call it, doubt she'll make the cut at YJ either.

ouch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you? Whst are you talking about? My daughter has been on yellow jackets for 2 years and on "second team". I guess your wishing I was someone else. Sorry. But please seek medical attention.

You need to get a life, and get over it with the TG already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that you tg are the bottom of the barrel. I don't have anything to get over. I can go on whatever thread I like. This all started because I stated I saw a lot of tg girls at tryouts. So please know what your stating before you spew your venom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just read a full page of name calling..please lets take a breath and talk about lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that you tg are the bottom of the barrel. I don't have anything to get over. I can go on whatever thread I like. This all started because I stated I saw a lot of tg girls at tryouts. So please know what your stating before you spew your venom.

It has nothing to do with TG or YJ - we can see based on your activity, and your comments, you have no life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow the second team

You need to get a life, and get over it with the TG already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please seek medical attention immediately. You can do this in between your fall tournaments. OOPS I forgot tg doesn't have any.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

If you are going to come on this thread and spew your crap, at least have the decency to lie and say your daughter is on the first team. 2 years on second team means nothing. She still isn't good enough. Blue teams are very good. Gold teams, not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please seek medical attention immediately. You can do this in between your fall tournaments. OOPS I forgot tg doesn't have any.

My daughter is playing in 5 fall tournaments with TG this year...Obviously, you have no idea what you're talking about!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah ok? Not including Hofstra. How about some showcases?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah ok? Not including Hofstra. How about some showcases?

Ok how about Navy and President's Cup, jack-[lacrosse]?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha Ha Ha shut you up huh? You're a tool that tried to have a one up only to be shut down. Don't you worry about TG, you're no longer here go and ask CR why your daughter isn't in any of the tournaments, not the local ones that YJ put together, real ones that count.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your cool. Jack [lacrosse].? How original. How old are you 10? One word for you "PATHETIC". Later loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your cool. Jack [lacrosse].? How original. How old are you 10? One word for you "PATHETIC". Later loser

Yeah I'm the loser, and I'm pathetic. You came here with bogus put downs, and bad information. Later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey mad dad, You must be off your meds today or maybe you're bi-polar (no offense to anyone) But this guy is quiet unstable. He gets on here starts a whole pile of crap and when made to look silly, he runs off like a little p----!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but your the one that sounds unstable and "bi-polar". Evaluate yourself buddy. Your not acting rational. You sound really rude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey mad dad, You must be off your meds today or maybe you're bi-polar (no offense to anyone) But this guy is quiet unstable. He gets on here starts a whole pile of crap and when made to look silly, he runs off like a little p----!

Westhampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for nothing but your the one that sounds unstable and "bi-polar". Evaluate yourself buddy. Your not acting rational. You sound really rude.

You're really a head case, We all wish you would just go away!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry dirtbag.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly its difficult to tell who is writing which things as you are all starting to stand like the crazy obsessed guy. That is except for the complete loser who keeps writing Westhampton. We get it you have a man crush on some dude from westhampton and are too afraid to tell him how you really feel. Maybe next time you see him in person ypu will have the courage to go up to him .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westhampton!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Westhampton!!!

Actually no but hopefully you do not start having a man crush on me now, just like your wife.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OOH.... LOL

Like Reply Quote
Page 153 of 220 1 2 151 152 153 154 155 219 220
Quick Reply