BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 45 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 44 45
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC's lacrosse recruiter left over the summer. I wonder if he was smart to see this coming. Now he is in the same position at UPenn.

UPenn just publicly committed a 2018. A high school freshman with no grades, no scores. From a lacrosse evaluation perspective, the recruiting tournaments for clubs in fall don't start until this weekend.

This is lunacy. An Ivy League school allowing a coach this latitude? I am sure this kid is an exceptional lacrosse player, but if I had a UPenn degree I would feel pretty embarrassed and offended by these admissions spot hall passes for kids with junior high school transcripts. Most applicants to UPenn submit perfect grades and scores into their senior year, and most of them don't get in.

Who is the commit? From Long Island?

Must be either PA/NJ/LI or NE. The Canadians and MD kids generally do not go IVY (there are exceptions so don't go crazy). Now, before we all get crazy, keep in mind that this kid does not even have a "likely" letter and certainly has not passed through admissions. All he has done is commit to the admissions process when the time comes. If he doesn't get the grades, he will not get in and he'll play elsewhere. No winks or faint promises will get the kid in - he will have to earn it although for sure he can get in with grades below the avg penn applicant - but they still have to be very strong grades and test scores before he gets his "likely" letter. Unfortunately, we're now likely to see a bunch of these "diaper" committed to the admissions process announcements from the other IVYs too. Just grin and bear it.

I'll tell you what's crazy though. A kid committing to High Point over Cornell. Clearly a 4 year lax decision and not a 40 year consideration.

How do you know? Have you spoken to the kid or his family? Could it be that Cornell is over his head and he would rather a higher gpa at High Point? Could he want to be a teacher or police officer and thus could not justify the additional debt at Cornell? Could he not want to shovel snow before practice or play February games in Ithaca? Maybe he got an offer he couldn't refuse or maybe he fell in love with the High Point campus. Or better yet, maybe he just couldn't stand being around people like you for 4 years, not everyone wants to take over the world. Considering the kid goes to one of the toughest high schools in the country, I'd say it's fair to assume that he and his family put a lot of thought into this decision and came away with High Point being the best decision for him. I guess they should have called you first though…

Or maybe he just wants to work for a IVY grad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UNC's lacrosse recruiter left over the summer. I wonder if he was smart to see this coming. Now he is in the same position at UPenn.

UPenn just publicly committed a 2018. A high school freshman with no grades, no scores. From a lacrosse evaluation perspective, the recruiting tournaments for clubs in fall don't start until this weekend.

This is lunacy. An Ivy League school allowing a coach this latitude? I am sure this kid is an exceptional lacrosse player, but if I had a UPenn degree I would feel pretty embarrassed and offended by these admissions spot hall passes for kids with junior high school transcripts. Most applicants to UPenn submit perfect grades and scores into their senior year, and most of them don't get in.

Malvern prep in PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a 2017 forum and some are aghast at UPenn's early pick of a high school freshman? This isn't news. Same exact thing happened last year with 2017s. The date of the first verbal may not match year on year, but it's just splitting hairs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be either PA/NJ/LI or NE. The Canadians and MD kids generally do not go IVY (there are exceptions so don't go crazy). Now, before we all get crazy, keep in mind that this kid does not even have a "likely" letter and certainly has not passed through admissions. All he has done is commit to the admissions process when the time comes. If he doesn't get the grades, he will not get in and he'll play elsewhere. No winks or faint promises will get the kid in - he will have to earn it although for sure he can get in with grades below the avg penn applicant - but they still have to be very strong grades and test scores before he gets his "likely" letter. Unfortunately, we're now likely to see a bunch of these "diaper" committed to the admissions process announcements from the other IVYs too. Just grin and bear it.

I'll tell you what's crazy though. A kid committing to High Point over Cornell. Clearly a 4 year lax decision and not a 40 year consideration.

How do you know? Have you spoken to the kid or his family? Could it be that Cornell is over his head and he would rather a higher gpa at High Point? Could he want to be a teacher or police officer and thus could not justify the additional debt at Cornell? Could he not want to shovel snow before practice or play February games in Ithaca? Maybe he got an offer he couldn't refuse or maybe he fell in love with the High Point campus. Or better yet, maybe he just couldn't stand being around people like you for 4 years, not everyone wants to take over the world. Considering the kid goes to one of the toughest high schools in the country, I'd say it's fair to assume that he and his family put a lot of thought into this decision and came away with High Point being the best decision for him. I guess they should have called you first though…

Could be High Point offers a major he is interested in, could be financial, could be the kid wants a life out of academics. I have a bunch of relatives who went to Ivy schools. Some are successful, two are chronically unemployed (one Yale, one Princeton). have no clue how to manage personal finances and always think they are too good for every job they are offered. At 40 plus still have student debt. An Ivy education not for everyone and it is not a guarantee of success, especially if you are miserable while attending. Be happy the kid left a spot for your kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be High Point offers a major he is interested in, could be financial, could be the kid wants a life out of academics. I have a bunch of relatives who went to Ivy schools. Some are successful, two are chronically unemployed (one Yale, one Princeton). have no clue how to manage personal finances and always think they are too good for every job they are offered. At 40 plus still have student debt. An Ivy education not for everyone and it is not a guarantee of success, especially if you are miserable while attending. Be happy the kid left a spot for your kid!

I'll have my kid take his chances in life with an IVY degree, You have fun chasing down a McJob for your son after he has an awesome lax bro time at Lax U.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Ivy only mentality is not what it is all cracked up to be. Not every kid is good fit at an ivy even if they have the grades. You can get a great education at many great schools. It has to be the right fit. Totally agree that an Ivy diploma is no guarantee to success. There are plenty of former ivy athletes that less successful than those from non -ivy schools. If the kid fits at an ivy and will thrive there as a student athlete.. that's great . But don't think for a second that an athlete from a non-ivy school with a good academic reputation can't do as well or better after graduation. If the kid is happy they will do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High Point is an example of a very expensive private school that is ranked about #550 by periodicals which rank universities. We can argue rankings, but the point is there is just about everything wrong with a kid going to a bottom tier school to play lacrosse. College is expensive and burdensome to kids who graduate with student debt, and as prior posters noted a college degree is not a guarantee. I'm sensitive to financially strapping out our family or son unless it is a strong shot. We live in a state where schools like George Mason or Virginia Tech cost less than $15K a year for in state and have club lacrosse or maybe they go D1 funded in next few years. As one guy who is a headhunter blasted he'd look poorly on a UNC grad...well, would he look at all at a High Point recent grad? Be honest, if not for lacrosse putting these places on our maps, would the average adult be able to guess what states High Point or Bryant College are in? I grew up in Maine and never heard of Bryant until I was a high school senior and one of my smoke a jay buddies applied there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to tell you, but I can wipe my hide quarters with many Ivy league degrees. Many of these people are social misfits with a unique ability to regurgitate information. When it comes to real world application, many are incapable of transferring their supposed superior intellect. Do yourself and your son a favor, pick a school based on fit. Not US News rankings. Ask yourself this question: How legitimate could these "IVY" degrees be? Are they really taking the best students? Half the kids accepted are from "unrepresented groups" that go for free, with academic records far below those of many of the rejected pool of applicants. These rejected applicants just also happen to be from the current racial majority. Now, use your IVY degree to follow here. If these under qualified applicants can make it through, how difficult could it be? Ahhh the smoke and mirrors are lifted. Here's one for you IVY nuts. Recently, a news show interviewed 6 random students on the campus of Harvard. They were asked: Who is a greater threat to world peace? ISIS or the United States. ALL six students said the United States... Is that what they're teaching these days???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This Ivy only mentality is not what it is all cracked up to be. Not every kid is good fit at an ivy even if they have the grades. You can get a great education at many great schools. It has to be the right fit. Totally agree that an Ivy diploma is no guarantee to success. There are plenty of former ivy athletes that less successful than those from non -ivy schools. If the kid fits at an ivy and will thrive there as a student athlete.. that's great . But don't think for a second that an athlete from a non-ivy school with a good academic reputation can't do as well or better after graduation. If the kid is happy they will do well.

Agreed. Many Ivy grads of late are doing lax lessons for $75 an hour and doing the ever so profitable MLL run. Some are coaching HS lax also. You got to try to be happy in the career path you choose but to go through the riggers of an Ivy academically and than after you complete that very tough task you working with 6th graders on week nights on shooting over hand?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to tell you, but I can wipe my hide quarters with many Ivy league degrees. Many of these people are social misfits with a unique ability to regurgitate information. When it comes to real world application, many are incapable of transferring their supposed superior intellect. Do yourself and your son a favor, pick a school based on fit. Not US News rankings. Ask yourself this question: How legitimate could these "IVY" degrees be? Are they really taking the best students? Half the kids accepted are from "unrepresented groups" that go for free, with academic records far below those of many of the rejected pool of applicants. These rejected applicants just also happen to be from the current racial majority. Now, use your IVY degree to follow here. If these under qualified applicants can make it through, how difficult could it be? Ahhh the smoke and mirrors are lifted. Here's one for you IVY nuts. Recently, a news show interviewed 6 random students on the campus of Harvard. They were asked: Who is a greater threat to world peace? ISIS or the United States. ALL six students said the United States... Is that what they're teaching these days???
BRAVO!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see three more '17 Long Island boys committed this month (Cornell, Bucknell, Loyola); two are Turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to tell you, but I can wipe my hide quarters with many Ivy league degrees...

classic smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see three more '17 Long Island boys committed this month (Cornell, Bucknell, Loyola); two are Turtles.

Is the whole turtle team committed by now? What schools?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the whole turtle team committed by now? What schools?

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Many Ivy grads of late are doing lax lessons for $75 an hour and doing the ever so profitable MLL run. Some are coaching HS lax also. You got to try to be happy in the career path you choose but to go through the riggers of an Ivy academically and than after you complete that very tough task you working with 6th graders on week nights on shooting over hand?

Well we can see that your college degree doesn't allow you to know the difference between the "thoroughness" of an Ivy vs. attending to the sails of the boats at an Ivy. People on this site love to take one off examples and transform them into universal truths. The only true thing is that every adult makes their own choices for their own reasons. There are many teachers that could have chosen Wall Street, but chose to become teachers and earn substantially less because that is where their passion lies. There are also many of us adults that make mistakes in our lives and this board seems to relish tearing these people down. What gives?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High Point is an example of a very expensive private school that is ranked about #550 by periodicals which rank universities. We can argue rankings, but the point is there is just about everything wrong with a kid going to a bottom tier school to play lacrosse. College is expensive and burdensome to kids who graduate with student debt, and as prior posters noted a college degree is not a guarantee. I'm sensitive to financially strapping out our family or son unless it is a strong shot. We live in a state where schools like George Mason or Virginia Tech cost less than $15K a year for in state and have club lacrosse or maybe they go D1 funded in next few years. As one guy who is a headhunter blasted he'd look poorly on a UNC grad...well, would he look at all at a High Point recent grad? Be honest, if not for lacrosse putting these places on our maps, would the average adult be able to guess what states High Point or Bryant College are in? I grew up in Maine and never heard of Bryant until I was a high school senior and one of my smoke a jay buddies applied there.

High Point is tied for 1st place in US News' 2015 rankings in the Regional College South category.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High Point is tied for 1st place in US News' 2015 rankings in the Regional College South category.
Go to Charlotte, Atlanta or Raleigh and you will see a much stronger alumni network from the SOCON schools than you will from Patriot, Big East or other northern conferences. It is important for your son to consider where he wants to live when he grows up. Charlotte with BofA and Wells is a big financial services center, Raleigh with the Research Triangle Park houses Lenovo, IBM and a lot of other tech as well as pharma companies. Most Rankings of best places to live include a laundry list of the suburbs for these cities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The school is heavily leveraged. I don't think they have any endowment to speak of.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-04-19/bubble-u-dot-high-point-university

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The school is heavily leveraged. I don't think they have any endowment to speak of.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-04-19/bubble-u-dot-high-point-university

If the article was not bad enough, oh God are those comments from ex-profs awful. $2.1 billion in spending planned...in rural North Carolina?!? At a school with a current endowment of $37mm?!? My kid's K-8 parochial school has a bigger endowment than that. Unless Mike Milken is joining the board to help sell some non-investment grade bonds with High Point as an issuer, this place may not even have doors open to welcome a 2017 commit. Sweet Jeezzuuusss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to Charlotte, Atlanta or Raleigh and you will see a much stronger alumni network from the SOCON schools than you will from Patriot, Big East or other northern conferences. It is important for your son to consider where he wants to live when he grows up. Charlotte with BofA and Wells is a big financial services center, Raleigh with the Research Triangle Park houses Lenovo, IBM and a lot of other tech as well as pharma companies. Most Rankings of best places to live include a laundry list of the suburbs for these cities.

Do you realize how few people outside of your area code even know what SOCON stands for? I had to look it up, and I live in the state next to you. Ok, ok, you can go to High Point and interview in a city less than 100 miles away to find employers who have heard of it. I am pretty sure you would recognize Lehigh, Villanova and Seton Hall as the names of universities and likely know where those schools without the help of a map. The point is if a kid in North Carolina wants a 4 year degree, there is UNC, NC State, East Carolina, UNC Wilmington, UNC Charlotte...all of which cost less than $10K a year and are better 4 year schools in terms of reputation and standing than High Point which is a private school that costs same as say Georgetown or Duke. No employers struggle to recognize those schools. College is a crippling financial burden for average families. It has to be worth the investment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First 2015 de-commit from UNC. How many to follow after academic debacle? How many other UNC debacles are yet to surface? UNC is the laughingstock now (see Saturday Night Live this past weekend) but for sure there are others that will soon be exposed. Maybe High Point is better than UNC academically after all? Delicious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many current 2016s will de-commit from UNC and reclassify to 2017? I predict the flood gates are open now and this will be a big trend and will create a ridiculous amount of competition for any remaining spots open for 2017s. Same for any current 2017 UNC commits although less pressure to reclassify to 2018. UNC just screwed the current uncommitted 2017s big time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many current 2016s will de-commit from UNC and reclassify to 2017? I predict the flood gates are open now and this will be a big trend and will create a ridiculous amount of competition for any remaining spots open for 2017s. Same for any current 2017 UNC commits although less pressure to reclassify to 2018. UNC just screwed the current uncommitted 2017s big time.

You'd almost have to expect that the 2017s who made their college choices as HS freshmen were making immature choices because they were so young. I think it is way broader than UNC. There are families of 2017 kids committed to Big 10 and ACC schools who are all ears for other offers and are not very subtle about it. I have privately felt for some time that parents and kids want to commit early to grab the prestige and status of being an early commit and therefore they must be better players (at least in their own minds). I have no doubt that early verbals will be divas and stay in play. This sport is a pond of scum now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure I agree with any of you that think this unc scandal is a great big deal. Either the kid took one of those classes or not, I certainly wouldn't not hire someone based upon this report.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I tried to think of something smart to say, but came back to mr orginal through. You are an IDIOT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure I agree with any of you that think this unc scandal is a great big deal. Either the kid took one of those classes or not, I certainly wouldn't not hire someone based upon this report.

You're missing the point. The UNC brand, particularly for all of it's athletes, is now in the garbage regardless of direct implication or not. What parent in their right mind would pay any amount of money to send their kid to UNC to play a sport right now. It's been exposed as a joke school for many athletes and the butt of SNL jokes. I'd be embarrassed to even put that sticker on my car.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2017 and 2016 market will be flooded with UNC caliber talent. Ugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You'd almost have to expect that the 2017s who made their college choices as HS freshmen were making immature choices because they were so young. I think it is way broader than UNC. There are families of 2017 kids committed to Big 10 and ACC schools who are all ears for other offers and are not very subtle about it. I have privately felt for some time that parents and kids want to commit early to grab the prestige and status of being an early commit and therefore they must be better players (at least in their own minds). I have no doubt that early verbals will be divas and stay in play. This sport is a pond of scum now.

Spot on. Cesspool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on. Cesspool.

"spot on, cesspool" and "pond of scum"?? Really? These are KIDS!!!! And your disrespectful envious comments are raging of JEALOUSY about early commits. This sport is a GREAT sport played by great players. Sounds like your son cant "hang".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First 2015 de-commit from UNC. How many to follow after academic debacle? How many other UNC debacles are yet to surface? UNC is the laughingstock now (see Saturday Night Live this past weekend) but for sure there are others that will soon be exposed. Maybe High Point is better than UNC academically after all? Delicious.

I am not sure I agree with this. There are always these Easy Breezy classes that all the athletes took. It happen outside of sports as well. That communication class where attendance was "optional" the final paper wasn't. There was always that tough required class you took as pass/fail.

I think they will rebound and for those that think a UNC education will hinder an athletes chances at employment later, I think those going in at 2017 or later can say they went through a tougher curriculum and under a sharper microscope than ever.

Now will the talent be there on the field the next few years, who knows. UNC football was a borderline team not a power house in the first place; Hoops had some down years; lax has had its ebbs and flows. I think it will all pan out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a different take. I get why club guys stoke the early recruiting. You can sell camps, events and videography to 6th grade parents and keep them on the crack through high school. Every class maybe 100-200 kids exit this money grab merry go round early? So what, that is a great business.

College coaches, I wonder why they commit classes this way. Isn't it now a total waste of money and time to attend prospect camps at the ACC schools and some others like UPenn knowing they are full in a class once summer after freshman year is past? Only one year ago it was a great idea to go to UNC or UVa prospect days. Team camps? I'd be furious if our club scheduled UVa or UNC team camps in summer for a kid beyond 8th grade. Those things make nice money for these college coaches and their assistants but got redundant fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I tried to think of something smart to say, but came back to mr orginal through. You are an IDIOT.

Clearly, you couldn't think of anything smart because you're not an IVY grad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on. Cesspool.

"spot on, cesspool" and "pond of scum"?? Really? These are KIDS!!!! And your disrespectful envious comments are raging of JEALOUSY about early commits. This sport is a GREAT sport played by great players. Sounds like your son cant "hang".

Relax tough guy. Talking about the recruiting process, not the boys or the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not sure I agree with this. There are always these Easy Breezy classes that all the athletes took. It happen outside of sports as well. That communication class where attendance was "optional" the final paper wasn't. There was always that tough required class you took as pass/fail.

I think they will rebound and for those that think a UNC education will hinder an athletes chances at employment later, I think those going in at 2017 or later can say they went through a tougher curriculum and under a sharper microscope than ever.

Now will the talent be there on the field the next few years, who knows. UNC football was a borderline team not a power house in the first place; Hoops had some down years; lax has had its ebbs and flows. I think it will all pan out.

The current athletes already there as well as the current 2015s and 2016 high school recruits should also be in for a much tougher academic grind too, not just the 2017s and beyond. Everybody is going to benefit from a much tighter academic requirement. It's healthy for the athletes to feel more pain in the classrooms although it will weed out the "lax bros" who are not interested in academics in the first place, which will probably hurt the competitiveness of the team. But, on the other hand, the kids will graduate with a real education, which is worth the struggle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you haven't seen the SNL snipe at UNC here it is. Horrifying for UNC but priceless for their competition.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014...live-weekend-update-unc-academic-scandal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The current athletes already there as well as the current 2015s and 2016 high school recruits should also be in for a much tougher academic grind too, not just the 2017s and beyond. Everybody is going to benefit from a much tighter academic requirement. It's healthy for the athletes to feel more pain in the classrooms although it will weed out the "lax bros" who are not interested in academics in the first place, which will probably hurt the competitiveness of the team. But, on the other hand, the kids will graduate with a real education, which is worth the struggle.

Ungood and Distrue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2015 Attackman decommitted today! How long before Munro bails his son out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[How do you know? Have you spoken to the kid or his family? Could it be that Cornell is over his head and he would rather a higher gpa at High Point? Could he want to be a teacher or police officer and thus could not justify the additional debt at Cornell? Could he not want to shovel snow before practice or play February games in Ithaca? Maybe he got an offer he couldn't refuse or maybe he fell in love with the High Point campus. Or better yet, maybe he just couldn't stand being around people like you for 4 years, not everyone wants to take over the world. Considering the kid goes to one of the toughest high schools in the country, I'd say it's fair to assume that he and his family put a lot of thought into this decision and came away with High Point being the best decision for him. I guess they should have called you first though… [/quote]

Or maybe he just wants to work for a IVY grad. [/quote]

Could be High Point offers a major he is interested in, could be financial, could be the kid wants a life out of academics. I have a bunch of relatives who went to Ivy schools. Some are successful, two are chronically unemployed (one Yale, one Princeton). have no clue how to manage personal finances and always think they are too good for every job they are offered. At 40 plus still have student debt. An Ivy education not for everyone and it is not a guarantee of success, especially if you are miserable while attending. Be happy the kid left a spot for your kid! [/quote]

I'll have my kid take his chances in life with an IVY degree, You have fun chasing down a McJob for your son after he has an awesome lax bro time at Lax U.[/quote]

Thanks dude, my kid is attending a service academy. I'll take that education, life experience and opportunity over an Ivy, guess what so will most employers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on. Cesspool.

Relax tough guy. Talking about the recruiting process, not the boys or the sport.

Than explain yourself better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2015 Attackman decommitted today! How long before Munro bails his son out?

That will depend entirely on the prospects of the UNC lacrosse team. Do you think the Munro kid plans on having a career outside of the lacrosse world?

Page 23 of 45 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard