BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the mighty crush going to [lacrosse]'s this year?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think they would win it this year. No size. Md teams adding older and bigger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Team Igloo is making their first appearance, playing in the Fall Finale Classic in New Jersey next weekend. Play Outlaws Black, Jersey Thunder, and Westchester Predators so not the stiffest competition but will provide a measuring stick of sorts. Other side of the bracket has Igloo 2021 team and Express Wolverines in addition to Brotherhood and NJ Riot so much tougher side. My guess is the 2 Igloos meet in the finals with 2021 Black Ice winning.

Where is the schedule posted?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think they would win it this year. No size. Md teams adding older and bigger.

Like which ones? Crush has already beaten all of them easily!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Team Igloo is making their first appearance, playing in the Fall Finale Classic in New Jersey next weekend. Play Outlaws Black, Jersey Thunder, and Westchester Predators so not the stiffest competition but will provide a measuring stick of sorts. Other side of the bracket has Igloo 2021 team and Express Wolverines in addition to Brotherhood and NJ Riot so much tougher side. My guess is the 2 Igloos meet in the finals with 2021 Black Ice winning.

Any results?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has two teams in 2021. The 2021 Team Igloo Avalanche is playing in the 6th grade bracket and 2021 Team Igloo Black Ice Team is playing in the 7th Grade A Division. That is according to the schedule posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are they going? I think most of the teams in the U13 age group down there will be 2019s, maybe they feel they would lose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has two teams in 2021. The 2021 Team Igloo Avalanche is playing in the 6th grade bracket and 2021 Team Igloo Black Ice Team is playing in the 7th Grade A Division. That is according to the schedule posted.

1 Team in 2021 - Avalanche "A"

2 Teams in 7th Grade Division - Black Ice (7th Grade Team) & Team Igloo 2021 "AA"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won it the past two years once young once on age and play 2019 more often than not . One thing about that group is they challenge themselves like them or not .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true Legacy Taz dropped out of the fl$ tournament in Maryland because Crush is playing in it?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ played in Sweet lax tournament at Cornell:
Beat sweet lax, Edge Ontario, Leading Edge (NJ) then lost to Edge Ontario in final.

Edge Ontario was physically far bigger then fl$ and used it to their in advantage in the final...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fall foliage must have been awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 Teams in 7th Grade Division - Black Ice (7th Grade Team) & Team Igloo 2021 "AA"
While there are a number of 2021 A and 2021 AA players that are really 2020 and they may play up in the 2020 division, Igloo is a 2021 team, please keep them out of 2020 thread and post in the Igloo or 2021 thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While there are a number of 2021 A and 2021 AA players that are really 2020 and they may play up in the 2020 division, Igloo is a 2021 team, please keep them out of 2020 thread and post in the Igloo or 2021 thread

So there are no kids on Igloo 2021 that are currently in 7th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are, but they qualify by birthday guidleines for 2021 (somehow, due to bizarre rules, and the coach exploits that loophole as I imagine others could).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are, but they qualify by birthday guidleines for 2021 (somehow, due to bizarre rules, and the coach exploits that loophole as I imagine others could).

Revenge also does that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WHAT, 2019 HERE. IF THE TOURNAMENT IS GRADE BASED NO, YOU ARE WRONG. A 2020 STUDENT DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR A 2021 BRACKET (A 2021 BRACKTE MEANS GRADE BASED - SURE YOU CAN BE OLDER AND IN THE GRADE - BUT YOU CANT BE IN A GRADE OLDER) UNLESS YOU GET SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM ORGANIZERS.

THE ONLY TIME A 2020 STUDENT CAN PLAY ON A 2021 TEAM IS WHEN IT GOES BY u/AGE DESIGNATION. THAT IS IT OUTSIDE OF THAT YOU ARE CHEATING.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fall foliage must have been awesome.
It was

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the head coach of the Igloo 2020 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head Coach Ron Nadar, Assistant Coach Keith Cromwell - Thanks Google.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post was on 2019 thread relating to Express/Dukes fall ball games yesterday. Worth highlighting here on 2020.

Thank you Duke's lacrosse for making the trip and providing us with some fun, competitive lacrosse. A belated thank you to the PA and MD teams that hosted our Express 2020 team last week. The coaches, kids and parents were class acts and it's a wonderful reminder that there is such a thing as competitive lacrosse in a non-hostile environment.
Express parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They won it the past two years once young once on age and play 2019 more often than not . One thing about that group is they challenge themselves like them or not .

So, are they playing at Dicks this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Crush playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, are they playing at Dicks this year?

No, won easily past two years. Would again. No LI teams are doing Dicks this year from what I hear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Crush playing this weekend?
Check the Crush website

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 Jesters are looking for one defensemen and one midfielder for their 2020 team.
If interested contact the Jesters club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing is on the 91 website that says where Crush is playing this weekend. 2019 orange, yes, crush, no

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing is on the 91 website that says where Crush is playing this weekend. 2019 orange, yes, crush, no

Crush is not playing this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

Are they playing the NH Tomahawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You two are cowards. Pussies really.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that? Hit a nerve? Mad cause reality just smacked you in the face? B team king

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is that? Hit a nerve? Mad cause reality just smacked you in the face? B team king

Getting sick of losers like you hammering 12 year olds you [lacrosse].
As you said "smacked me in the face". Really. The kids play NOT YOU or I so not sure wth your talking about when you say "hitting a nerve". Everyone knows your a loser living through your young child and talking [lacrosse] because your a [lacrosse]. Good luck. Hope you don't F up your kid too bad.
Now put your iPad away, pull up your pants and act like an adult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It could be possible the directors of the tournament put them there and they had no say. Also, possible they want to play some easier opponents in the fall since fall ball is practice based anyway before the spring and summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It could be possible the directors of the tournament put them there and they had no say. Also, possible they want to play some easier opponents in the fall since fall ball is practice based anyway before the spring and summer.

Hahaha, yea right, quality b parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

The quality teams playing are tomahawks, SweetLax they will give good competition. The rest, not so much. A waste of time and money. A shame the boys have to miss Halloween for that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the attack on Legacy? From what I've heard they put together a good team that is definitely in the top 3-4 on Long Island. I can't imagine that anyone affiliated with Express has a grudge or issue with Legacy, played them multiple times and there's never been any conflicts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The quality teams playing are tomahawks, SweetLax they will give good competition. The rest, not so much. A waste of time and money. A shame the boys have to miss Halloween for that

We're up in the Boston area. My son's team played Legacy Taz last summer at the Sweetlax tournament in NJ. They handily beat us. We're playing them again this weekend at this tournament (he's on a different team this year) but his team has played the other two teams Taz will play (means I've seen all four teams in that mini bracket) and I fully expect Taz to run over these three teams, unless they are using the same Taz name with a different set of kids for the fall. I believe Taz was their top 2020 team this past summer.

the other bracket, 3d-tri state, 3d NE, NH Tomahawks, Warrior Elite, Little Necks, Sweetlax should be the tougher tournament. I'm thinking Warrior Elite will take that bracket. I'll try to get the scores and results posted, to see how close I was. Have a great weeekend.

Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard