BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
MD guy here: 91 the best period. mD teams can't even come close, ie: crabs or looneys. 91 beats them by an average of 10 goals.
The rest on the island are average.

All of our "average" teams should add a bunch of hold back kids that are 13 years old already like Crush and Crabs have and maybe we would be above average.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD guy here: 91 the best period. mD teams can't even come close, ie: crabs or looneys. 91 beats them by an average of 10 goals.

All of our "average" teams should add a bunch of hold back kids that are 13 years old already like Crush and Crabs have and maybe we would be above average.

Check your birth certificates... You have them! Crabs and Crush have played Dicks TOC 10 mo ago with birth certificates. Those kids are age appropriate. Now check yours. Ignorance is bliss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check your birth certificates... You have them! Crabs and Crush have played Dicks TOC 10 mo ago with birth certificates. Those kids are age appropriate. Now check yours. Ignorance is bliss.

Crabs didn't attend [lacrosse]'s TOC, they don't play outside of their own tournaments because they can't meet the age requirements. They blatantly use older kids and don't apologize for it, it's a known fact. Crush is best, everyone knows that, they have the three best players at that "age" group, and then there's a number of teams that are A o Long Island, Philly, MD, and Upstate NY that all compete and have strong games against one another. Only teams on LI that can be considered A on Long Island are Express and Legacy, haven't seen any other team that can give either a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Legacy representative You have globs of kids from different organizations
Please do not put yourself near the terps. Go play a few games first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will beat crush this year

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs will beat crush this year

Crabs 2020 team is now filled with even more kids who "reclassify" after transferring into BL. I guess it's within the rules but I would like to see some humility from the Crabs organization since they are technically playing against younger kids...didn't the Crabs lose to Annapolis Hawks a few weeks ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he's talking about the 2018 crabs. 2020 crabs won't beat terps or crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the 91 Crush team that won [lacrosse]'s U11 at the end of 2012 really mostly 2020's, i.e., a year younger than most competing players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 crabs beat terps last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps beat the Hawks 8-1 on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who else did terps play down here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roughriders, Bethesda

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus Rising Sons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus Rising Sons

What were the scores? Who came out on top?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus Rising Sons

It's fall ball games, who cares...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus Rising Sons

It's fall ball games, who cares...

New year- new blood- tells you something about competition- no??? That's why!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps went 5 and 0 over the weekend. 15-1 vs Uprising, 11-3 vs Rising Sons, 8-1 vs Hawks, 14-3 vs RoughRiders, 9-3 vs Bethesda.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter what happened in the Fall? Crush will beat everyone at 2020 level by at least 5 goals. Crabs will rule the MD circuit. Contenders Fca, breakers, Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons didn't have any of their middies, all at football/soccer/hockey. They were up until 3 middies left after the first period. Those two teams are even steven

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons didn't have any of their middies, all at football/soccer/hockey. They were up until 3 middies left after the first period. Those two teams are even steven

And one of the Terps had a hang nail and another had the sniffles so blah blah blah...stop the excuses, you showed up, you played the game, you lost. End of story. The proper thing to do is to say well played, you got us this time, hopefully we'll win the next one. Excuses are just a crutch for losers, in sports and in life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at the game and disagree, and i guess the score would indicate otherwise. I saw one kid leave early and he wasn't an impact player. Big, fast, uh, older (?) kid was there the entire game, who I think is new to your team. I thought Sons would've provided better competition as they got out to a quick 2 goal lead, but they couldn't keep up and Terps ran away with it. It's fall ball so who really cares, Terps were missing 4-5 kids also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sons have a great middie, stand-out player, asked one of the parents from another Philly team what they thought and the response was "who, the 9th grader?"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter what happened in the Fall? Crush will beat everyone at 2020 level by at least 5 goals. Crabs will rule the MD circuit. Contenders Fca, breakers, Hawks.

Since the board is called Boys 2020 and not just Crush-GOAT, I think talking about other teams and their results isn't just allowed, it's kinda the whole point! So please ask Larry Miller to open a thread called Crush-Fawn over our Greatness so you can post there and leave the rest of us to discuss the rest of the 2020 teams who we know can't compete with your beloved Crush but still like to play lacrosse anyway!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps went 5 and 0 over the weekend. 15-1 vs Uprising, 11-3 vs Rising Sons, 8-1 vs Hawks, 14-3 vs RoughRiders, 9-3 vs Bethesda.

Not a Terp parent but nice to see a LI team do well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess their backup goalie played middie then. Come on man None of their middie's !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11-3 is now even steven? even with missing kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Whining Sons middies were all taking their driving test

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament r we talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament r we talking about?

No tourney, just informal games, but with refs, timed quarters/halves, etc.

I wish there was more of this type of lax just closer to LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fca is weak at 2020. Breakers is good but not top tier yet. Crabs, looneys, hawks are the top. Roughriders, breakers, fca are next

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is a ton of this on long island. get your coach to organize or communicate. I saw Express 91 and some Maryland teams I think this past summer at Kellenberg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since the board is called Boys 2020 and not just Crush-GOAT, I think talking about other teams and their results isn't just allowed, it's kinda the whole point! So please ask Larry Miller to open a thread called Crush-Fawn over our Greatness so you can post there and leave the rest of us to discuss the rest of the 2020 teams who we know can't compete with your beloved Crush but still like to play lacrosse anyway!

It would be great to see the parents stop bashing on the 2020 age group. There are a lot of strong teams, yes Crush is the best by a fairly wide margin, but below them there are 5-8 teams that can all really play. Why the hate? It's fine to be competitive, passionate and care about your team but there's no reason to bash other teams unless they show bad sportsmanship or cheat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is obviously a MD person posting. Not taking the bait LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Team Igloo is making their first appearance, playing in the Fall Finale Classic in New Jersey next weekend. Play Outlaws Black, Jersey Thunder, and Westchester Predators so not the stiffest competition but will provide a measuring stick of sorts. Other side of the bracket has Igloo 2021 team and Express Wolverines in addition to Brotherhood and NJ Riot so much tougher side. My guess is the 2 Igloos meet in the finals with 2021 Black Ice winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Team Igloo is making their first appearance, playing in the Fall Finale Classic in New Jersey next weekend. Play Outlaws Black, Jersey Thunder, and Westchester Predators so not the stiffest competition but will provide a measuring stick of sorts. Other side of the bracket has Igloo 2021 team and Express Wolverines in addition to Brotherhood and NJ Riot so much tougher side. My guess is the 2 Igloos meet in the finals with 2021 Black Ice winning.

Please tell me they don't call themselves Black Ice. CHEESY!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
black ice? is that the 2021 team. Fancy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black is now called Outlaws Orange as the coach heard Orange is the New Black so he changed the name!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell me they don't call themselves Black Ice. CHEESY!

I like it and my son is not in that grade or organization!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs and looneys overrated in Maryland. Daddy ball

Page 7 of 55 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard