BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 183 of 327 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thought the TG father was coaching at the 2020 level.

That was not a TG dad, just another kiss a..!

lol nice way to sum it up.

What team is he coaching?

1 guy there might have been, the TG dad, listed as coaching the 2020 team, with 1 also playing 2019. The other one is "NOT" a coach.

There's going to be 3-4 little kingdoms that you're going to have to navigate, each has a coach and or f&f who leads them and they all have thier own co-conspirators and interest at heart. If you don't think that the tg coach has heard plenty from the other tg parents you're sadly mistaken, it was a group deal cr and yj parents along with tg parents all had input and will continue to have input

Maybe with your Rose colored glasses on everyone had input! I hope believing that makes you feel more at ease.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kingdoms? Meaning?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to post this on the 3 most active Girls threads in the hopes I can at least change the topic to something more interesting then this ongoing banter about the T.G to Y.J. defection.

Questions:
Do you think the Florida mandate on helmets in girls lacrosse will
a. spread to other states that are non hotbed areas, forcing a universal rule change
b. Stop non Florida teams from playing Florida teams
c. Burn it self out in a year or two and be dropped.

Do you think girls should be forced to use them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thought the TG father was coaching at the 2020 level.

That was not a TG dad, just another kiss a..!

lol nice way to sum it up.

What team is he coaching?

1 guy there might have been, the TG dad, listed as coaching the 2020 team, with 1 also playing 2019. The other one is "NOT" a coach.

Then why was he involved in the tryout process? I don’t see any new coach on the coach list. Just curious

Mitchell is the new coach of the 2nd 2019 team in place of Bert.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they gone through a season with helmets in FL yet, or is this Spring going to be the first?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they gone through a season with helmets in FL yet, or is this Spring going to be the first?

this spring will be the first season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not PM, some other guy. No big deal, just wondering who he was and why he was evaluating the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PM doing his girls from Mt Sinai a solid… coaching YJ and building Mt. Sinai program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PM doing his girls from Mt Sinai a solid… coaching YJ and building Mt. Sinai program.

PM is going to make that the top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The teams were not that far apart last year, games were generally decided by a few goals. YJ 2019 top team is weak compared to other YJ top teams, have parents who think their kid is the greatest player in the world and reward their kids for goals and nothing else. Every year the coaches fall in love with a different kid who they then try to make the go to kid and then they just lose to the better teams as a result.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The teams were not that far apart last year, games were generally decided by a few goals. YJ 2019 top team is weak compared to other YJ top teams, have parents who think their kid is the greatest player in the world and reward their kids for goals and nothing else. Every year the coaches fall in love with a different kid who they then try to make the go to kid and then they just lose to the better teams as a result.

Here we go again! How many games did they lose last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As bad as you say they are it's still the best team on Long Island in that age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As bad as you say they are it's still the best team on Long Island in that age group.

Did not say bad just the worst top YJ team, why do you place yourself above TG , it's the only age left that TG can even compete with . What have you done that puts you above TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did not say bad just the worst top YJ team, why do you place yourself above TG , it's the only age left that TG can even compete with . What have you done that puts you above TG

Like all the young TG teams, 2019 lost key Black players leaving them weaker and trending downwards.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat M&D Black and skywalkers blue not every time , but beat them.
What makes them the worst top team.??. Is it because people came on here and said so??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes them the worst top team.??. Is it because people came on here and said so??

Okay , which other YJ top team do you think they are better than , obviously relative to how they fair against other teams there age. You certainly cannot make an argument they are best team in the country in their age

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when tryout results get back for 2019 Yellow Jackets?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay , which other YJ top team do you think they are better than , obviously relative to how they fair against other teams there age. You certainly cannot make an argument they are best team in the country in their age

Funny to watch you all argue about best teams in country etc. Lax is just now starting to take off in other areas. "The country" consists of a few states in the mid-Atlantic at the moment. And the funniest thing is that the best team in the 2019 age group might not even be from that area actually. But it might take you guys until next summer to find that out!

Beware, the end of the LI/MD reign is near ...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny to watch you all argue about best teams in country etc. Lax is just now starting to take off in other areas. "The country" consists of a few states in the mid-Atlantic at the moment. And the funniest thing is that the best team in the 2019 age group might not even be from that area actually. But it might take you guys until next summer to find that out!

My daughter is a 2015 and has played teams from all over and let me throw my thoughts in on this state by state

Maryland- by far the best players and coaches (and I'm from L.I.) very smart and talented

Florida- Fast girls but lack stick skills and lax I.Q. don't see them being better than Md. Or L.I. anytime soon

Texas and California- Big strong girls and very fast but the game and the coaches are still very new. not very good stick skills or lax I.Q.

Up State, Mass, Conn.- Very Smart, and good sticks but lacking something, If they find it they will be trouble for both L.I. and Md.

N.J. - very talented and good sticks, getting very aggressive a real problem

Penn.- east good west bad, neither a threat.

mid west and Georgia- coming on quick , not good sticks or I.Q. but getting their but not soon

Canada- good in close to the goal with good sticks and high I.Q. but need work on a full field, another problem for both L.I. and Md.

Colorado- Big girls, a lot of attention, but no sticks or I.Q. not very good

In short , I don't see any other region being a problem in my kids lifetime. But lets grow the game and see how it goes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop undermining the talent of the girls on the 2019 blue team. You have no idea what these girld have had to deal with over the years. 28 girl rosters, coach playing everyone fairly. Girls on the team just because their older sisters play for top blue teams and they do not have the same talent. 4 that I can name right off the bat. A mommy and daddy coach who's daughters should not be on the team etc..... ob and side note, I am sure a lot of the previous posts r from the crazy dads from the 2nd team who r just dying for their daughters to play on top team!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop undermining the talent of the girls on the 2019 blue team. You have no idea what these girld have had to deal with over the years. 28 girl rosters, coach playing everyone fairly. Girls on the team just because their older sisters play for top blue teams and they do not have the same talent. 4 that I can name right off the bat. A mommy and daddy coach who's daughters should not be on the team etc..... ob and side note, I am sure a lot of the previous posts r from the crazy dads from the 2nd team who r just dying for their daughters to play on top team!!

You are the biggest [lacrosse] weasel of them all , we all know who your kid is , the one who never passes the ball. Everyone play fairly is laughable, go ahead you complete [lacrosse] and name the kids who should not be on the team , you will not do it because you are the [lacrosse] parent who talks behind everyones back .Let me guess your kid was considered to be the go to kid but is now number 3 on the top midfield line and you are now worried about that spot. See you soon .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPP

You are the biggest [lacrosse] weasel of them all , we all know who your kid is , the one who never passes the ball. Everyone play fairly is laughable, go ahead you complete [lacrosse] and name the kids who should not be on the team , you will not do it because you are the [lacrosse] parent who talks behind everyones back .Let me guess your kid was considered to be the go to kid but is now number 3 on the top midfield line and you are now worried about that spot. See you soon .

Ouch!! Trouble in paradise!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of good new talent at 2021.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what state do you represent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPP

That aint paradise over there, trust me. Wait until the rosters come out and the 4 kids that got dropped to play with PM find out. This board is gonna light up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true UNC and YJ have just formed a new feeder partnership?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPP

Wait until they find out that the kids from TG who are still on the black roster, got to know Sunday afternoon if they made Blue or not so they could notify TG asap that they won’t be back this year. Apparently coach texted them to let them know, while the rest of the crew have to wait until December to find out their fate. A few more weasel parents for the top team. Should be a fun year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your area/state is going to be best at whatever sport your best athletes choose as their primary sport at an early age and for MD and NY girls, that's lacrosse. For most other areas, it's soccer and b-ball. Don't see that changing anytime soon. Much easier for an athlete to become a lacrosse player than the reverse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My favorite 19 parent is the one who screams " Pass it to @&$!? (his daughters name) then berates his daughter for making the correct pass instead of going to the goal ( which is all he ever wants to see) too funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"dropped to play for PM"!!! that would be the best thing to happen to any of your daughters. His Lax IQ and passion is second to none. You should all wish he could be your daughters coach. His team will become the top team rather quickly. And no, I am not related but he coached my daughter for a long time and she has gained tremendously from it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your area/state is going to be best at whatever sport your best athletes choose as their primary sport at an early age and for MD and NY girls, that's lacrosse. For most other areas, it's soccer and b-ball. Don't see that changing anytime soon. Much easier for an athlete to become a lacrosse player than the reverse.

The two primary limitations for growth of lacrosse in many of the southern and western states are: no high school state sanctioned league and soccer is a spring sport in direct conflict with lacrosse. I see the latter as the primary issue as the girls can only play one of these sports for their high school and tend to invest their off season travel and club activities to that same sport. Until that gets resolved, the list of potential states that can step-up and challenge the traditional hot beds is very limited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true UNC and YJ have just formed a new feeder partnership?

What are you babbling about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPP

Wait until they find out that the kids from TG who are still on the black roster, got to know Sunday afternoon if they made Blue or not so they could notify TG asap that they won’t be back this year. Apparently coach texted them to let them know, while the rest of the crew have to wait until December to find out their fate. A few more weasel parents for the top team. Should be a fun year.

How many times does this need to be adressed - it's a done deal, they didn't bring the new 2020 coach for his kids, they were promised other players in addition and they will all be on blue rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LPP

How many times does this need to be adressed - it's a done deal, they didn't bring the new 2020 coach for his kids, they were promised other players in addition and they will all be on blue rosters

Its all about making TG's weaker, Everyone that comes over goes blue the first year, then they go where they belong. Some stay, most go to gold. TG's does the same thing. They took a 3rd team player from YJ 2019 and put her on the black team. It's just the clubs "stealing" eachothers players. Promises promises

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why TG 2017 rosters are down. Some have not paid any/full deposit pending YJ tryout, and thus rosters are not finalized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why TG 2017 rosters are down. Some have not paid any/full deposit pending YJ tryout, and thus rosters are not finalized.

Can't imagine many TG 2017's cracking YJ Blue even if they all tried-out. TG's 2017 Black wasn't a very good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all so stupid that you can't even see how ridiculous you sound and you will never think you are wrong in anything you say! You're a whining bunch of bullys! Like any of this has an importance on who your daughter becomes as a person... or unfortunately, it will have a lot to do with who and what she becomes. God help us! Maybe it's time for you to join "support group" "BOTC Annomous" Get a life of your own and stop living in your daughters lives and bullying everyone else because you are disappointed in your own kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound extremely jealous and worried about your little Susie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all so stupid that you can't even see how ridiculous you sound and you will never think you are wrong in anything you say! You're a whining bunch of bullys! Like any of this has an importance on who your daughter becomes as a person... or unfortunately, it will have a lot to do with who and what she becomes. God help us! Maybe it's time for you to join "support group" "BOTC Annomous" Get a life of your own and stop living in your daughters lives and bullying everyone else because you are disappointed in your own kid.

Someone needs a drink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do results come out? Like tryout results?

Like Reply Quote
Page 183 of 327 1 2 181 182 183 184 185 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard