BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 97 of 144 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not an express guy and my son is still finding his way. I have plenty of time he is young but I will say if I was looking for a coach that will be spending a large amount of time with my son and teaching him about the game and some say life lesson's look no further than MC's back yard. Where is his youngest boy these days ??? Wasn't he at Maryland ? Why did he leave ? Where did the oldest start out Princeton?? Why did he leave Princeton for Maryland ?? Can't say playing time. As for players I guess you can say they turned out as for everything else you need to ask yourself is this the guy I want teaching my kid. When you have that many coming through the program of course some are going to turn out well and he makes sure you hear about those.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not an express guy and my son is still finding his way. I have plenty of time he is young but I will say if I was looking for a coach that will be spending a large amount of time with my son and teaching him about the game and some say life lesson's look no further than MC's back yard. Where is his youngest boy these days ??? Wasn't he at Maryland ? Why did he leave ? Where did the oldest start out Princeton?? Why did he leave Princeton for Maryland ?? Can't say playing time. As for players I guess you can say they turned out as for everything else you need to ask yourself is this the guy I want teaching my kid. When you have that many coming through the program of course some are going to turn out well and he makes sure you hear about those.

What does that giant run on thought even mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he is trying to say do you want your kid around MC since his own took a crazy turn one leaving or asked to leave Princeton and the other leaving Maryland for NYIT (I think) Dont understand. Don't know the story
Anyone??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the younger one violated a little known NCAA rule that mandates expulsion if you take more than 100 shots in a single game. Ha!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys stop discussing families that's wrong. I'm huge fan of express and MC and all of them ..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Guys stop discussing families that's wrong. I'm huge fan of express and MC and all of them .. [/quote

wow, a fan.You're one in a hundred

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THANK YOU MOM
From MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at results MORON

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is that MC is a [lacrosse]! He tried pulling a fast one and got BEAT! He yells and screams on the sideline like a blooming idiot! His kids are afraid to make a mistake or God forbid lose. I would NEVER let my kid play for them!

Your kid probably wouldn't make the team.....

TOO MANY SHENANIGANS THERE. JUST ANY ANY PLAYER OR PARENT THAT WENT TO THE 2019 "CATTLE CALL" OF A TRY-OUT.

2019 A Team was selected before "CATTLE CALL". Poor kids. Many of the 2019's who showed up for tryouts worked really hard all summer and are terrific players.

Sad, sad, sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really wrong to bring up the coaches family or any kids for that matter. You have to know there are limits. If you dislike a team or coach, you dont attack the kids or family. Low blow. I actually took my son to some of MC son lax clinic and he is a very nice guy and great with kids. He also was great teaching the boys. This site should not allow some of these posts to be put on the forum.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has told us that Jr. is a very good coach. The boys enjoy his company and they are learning from him.

Whatever he did or did not do in this college lax career, I am sure haunts him everyday, especially during the season.

Hind sight is 20/20. Think of all your would have, should have could haves.

Say what you want about Sr., Jr. should not be lumped in with him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site is getting out of control with what they are letting be said. I thought the posts were monitored and approved before they go through. And it's not just this thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really wrong to bring up the coaches family or any kids for that matter. You have to know there are limits. If you dislike a team or coach, you dont attack the kids or family. Low blow. I actually took my son to some of MC son lax clinic and he is a very nice guy and great with kids. He also was great teaching the boys. This site should not allow some of these posts to be put on the forum.

ok Stalin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site is getting out of control with what they are letting be said. I thought the posts were monitored and approved before they go through. And it's not just this thread.

Totally agree. With cagesage I always felt things were monitored. Larry lets a lot go to increase the posts and responses. Mc's should be off limits as all of our kids should. Not an express dad but I agree, this site has gotten a bit out of control.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is that MC is a [lacrosse]! He tried pulling a fast one and got BEAT! He yells and screams on the sideline like a blooming idiot! His kids are afraid to make a mistake or God forbid lose. I would NEVER let my kid play for them!

Your kid probably wouldn't make the team.....

TOO MANY SHENANIGANS THERE. JUST ANY ANY PLAYER OR PARENT THAT WENT TO THE 2019 "CATTLE CALL" OF A TRY-OUT.

2019 A Team was selected before "CATTLE CALL". Poor kids. Many of the 2019's who showed up for tryouts worked really hard all summer and are terrific players.

Sad, sad, sad.

despicable.
If parents only knew, they would never spend even a dollar much less $100.
just about as LOWLY as it gets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange how the same organization illicit's the most contempt time and time again. Cant help but notice no other thread has this much hatred. Why? Can anyone help with this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this express tournament on October 26th?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the director is such a bad guy. That's why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jealousy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the director is such a bad guy. That's why.

You have no credibility. I have no idea what your motive is to try and undermine express but it is clearly driven by selfish and self serving intentions. Maybe you are involved with a competing program. You obviously do not have a kid established on one of their teams. My kid has played with Express and for MC for many years. He is a great coach, a great teacher, a great motivator, and he helps the kids beyond lax. What is rare is he calls it like it is and gives valuable honest feedback that gives your kid a chance to reach his potential.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The director is not a bad guy.

He is an astute evaluator of young talent and is not afraid to tell you or your son where he stands in that regard.

MC is probably the most honest to a fault coach a young player will have the opportunity to play under.

It is not his fault that so many kids want to play for him. He will form the best teams possible. Will try to accommodate as needs be. Will move kids as Indicated based on current performance and not with regard to the fact that you paid for team x and ended up on team y.

It is a dose of reality and a good preparation for the reality of the hoped for recruiting process to come for many.

Take it as a priveledge the he dotes on and will berate upon those as warranted.

He is not screaming on the sidelines because he does not care. He will bring your player to battle and if not prepared will replace him as needed.

Is this not true of any CEO in any modern coporation?

If you don't like the formula...don't sign on for the reality to come. Not every kid is bound for D1. Or 2 or 3.

Enjoy the game but be realistic in your goals. He will not blow smoke up your *ss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange how the same organization illicit's the most contempt time and time again. Cant help but notice no other thread has this much hatred. Why? Can anyone help with this?

Great question/ observation. Hundreds of detractors can't be wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strange how the same organization illicit's the most contempt time and time again. Cant help but notice no other thread has this much hatred. Why? Can anyone help with this? [/quote]

If you analyze the critics one thing becomes clear. The people criticizing do not have kids playing for express or MC. This leads to the obvious conclusion that their criticism is driven by envy and jealousy or a desire to bad mouth an elite program to advance their own personal interests. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't be more wrong .To put it nicely MC is not a nice person he's a vindictive ,greedy , sc$$ b$$........Keep kissing his [lacrosse] and shelling out money. When the money stops flowing into his pocket hes done with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No other thread?! All the threads in this forum have turned to sarcasm, contempt and hatred.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't be more wrong .To put it nicely MC is not a nice person he's a vindictive ,greedy , sc$$ b$$........Keep kissing his [lacrosse] and shelling out money. When the money stops flowing into his pocket hes done with you.

Tough to play for? Yes. Wants to win, he'll admit to that. However, I can tell you this much, my son would not have been recruited if not for what he learned from him! That is the truth... Knows the game better than just about anyone out there, and knows exactly what the college coaches are looking for. Good luck to your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the people with contempt are pissed because their kid didn't make the team. Let's face it, when an irrational person thinks their kid got the shaft, they continue to cry about it forever...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hundreds? It is the same psychos posting over and over. Go away you sad little people. find a team that you can be proud of and happy about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the words of my Uncle Ben "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is an astute evaluator of young talent and is not afraid to tell you or your son where he stands in that regard.

MC is probably the most honest to a fault coach a young player will have the opportunity to play under.

It is not his fault that so many kids want to play for him. He will form the best teams possible. Will try to accommodate as needs be. Will move kids as Indicated based on current performance and not with regard to the fact that you paid for team x and ended up on team y.

It is a dose of reality and a good preparation for the reality of the hoped for recruiting process to come for many.

Take it as a priveledge the he dotes on and will berate upon those as warranted.

He is not screaming on the sidelines because he does not care. He will bring your player to battle and if not prepared will replace him as needed.

If you don't like the formula...don't sign on for the reality to come. Not every kid is bound for D1. Or 2 or 3.

Enjoy the game but be realistic in your goals. He will not blow smoke up your *ss

"He will form the best team possible". What a laugh!
NOT TRUE AT ALL. Ask anyone who has been involved with him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"most honest to a fault"…….You should stop eating mushrooms

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"He will form the best team possible". What a laugh!
NOT TRUE AT ALL. Ask anyone who has been involved with him

Look at what he did with his 2016 Barracuda team, a true AA team that was abandoned

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"most honest to a fault"…….You should stop eating mushrooms

Great guy? Watch what happens when your kid gets hurt. See how fast he finds your kid a new spot on the B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's obvious this site is not monitored. These posts are sad. Concentrate on making your kids honorable men. There is no honor hiding behind an annonymous post. Save the foul remarks. It's petty. Our kids go through this every day on social media. It's no wonder.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's obvious this site is not monitored. These posts are sad. Concentrate on making your kids honorable men. There is no honor hiding behind an annonymous post. Save the foul remarks. It's petty. Our kids go through this every day on social media. It's no wonder.

ya, he s such a nice guy and so honorable.he gives everyone a fair and equal shot .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
welcome to the real world biatches!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
welcome to the real world biatches!

How old are you ? The sad part is this is probably a 40 yr. old parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i like mike

Like Reply Quote
A