BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 151 of 220 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is such an idiotic excuse. I can't believe someone would condone this type of behavior. Your an enabler!! Post the rosters and do not pull them to "fix a mistake". Grow up! Lack of education and common sense and making people feel like they are actually care cared about

Travel lacrosse is not for people with good souls or weak hearts. You should get out while you still can!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even the 6th team on Yg is better than any team for Tg. Just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha Ha Ha.. Now that's funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is such an idiotic excuse. I can't believe someone would condone this type of behavior. Your an enabler!! Post the rosters and do not pull them to "fix a mistake". Grow up! Lack of education and common sense and making people feel like they are actually care cared about

forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years. I don't know why any programs would post them in the first place. when you get to practice you'll know who's on your team. simple.

Who might those successful girls programs be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the poster that stated that tg should hold their tryouts the same weknd or the weekend before, is a genus

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years. I don't know why any programs would post them in the first place. when you get to practice you'll know who's on your team. simple.

Other than YJ, TG, and Elevate, what other programs DO post rosters?
Do ANY boys programs post rosters? It's completely unnecessary...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's better because I get one of those yellow jacket stickers to out on my car and my neighbors can think my 6th team kid is a super star.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok but why not pull the entire program rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They only took down 2017 so they can fix it, but people even [lacrosse] about that. maybe next year they won't post them at all for any teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just shut up you spoiled brat. not everything will always go your way..Stop whining.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubs should send a roster with the email of the team that you make.....Everyone wants to know who their teammates are and since you are investing money into a club hopefully to improve your kids skills and ability....you deserve to know who you will be playing and sharing the sidelines with. But, if a club chooses to post rosters, it should only be accessible to club players and parents with a password protected sign on to the clubs website. This way only the people who need to see the rosters get access and not the whole world. This is especially important for a club with more than 2 teams per age group because you never know if HS or college coaches peruse the rosters or not and if so, your club placement could influence their decisions about whether you make their team or not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax Cure schedules are up - NO TG teams playing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG does not play in Lax Cure

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clubs should send a roster with the email of the team that you make.....Everyone wants to know who their teammates are and since you are investing money into a club hopefully to improve your kids skills and ability....you deserve to know who you will be playing and sharing the sidelines with. But, if a club chooses to post rosters, it should only be accessible to club players and parents with a password protected sign on to the clubs website. This way only the people who need to see the rosters get access and not the whole world. This is especially important for a club with more than 2 teams per age group because you never know if HS or college coaches peruse the rosters or not and if so, your club placement could influence their decisions about whether you make their team or not.

A lot of other clubs not on Long Island have password protected websites, not a bad idea considering half the people that go on the website are non club related and just looking to be nosey and start trouble.

I also think that the TG website needs a makeover and to be kept updated with useful information. There is nothing of use or content on there, Summer tournaments still on 2020 and 2021 page, no helpful tips/ideas, no news, nothing but a boring old site. Sometimes you have to spend money to make money, not just collect the money and don't reinvest in the club or kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, did you see any on the schedule? No? Then I guess they're not playing...dumb question...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do it to keep everyone talking and talking and talking. It is about BUSINESS they could care less about an individual team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were the one who said there were successful girls programs that don't post rosters, why not simply answer the question? I'll help by eliminating a few: In addition to Yellow Jackets, Elevate and Top Guns...M&D, Skywalkers, Capital, Hero's, TLC, Lady Roc all post rosters...fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F

You were the one who said there were successful girls programs that don't post rosters, why not simply answer the question? I'll help by eliminating a few: In addition to Yellow Jackets, Elevate and Top Guns...M&D, Skywalkers, Capital, Hero's, TLC, Lady Roc all post rosters...fool

Does posting rosters make them successful? Is there a boys program that posts rosters? Are they all unsuccessf? What is the purpose of posting rosters anyway?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG does not play in Lax Cure

Why, they don't like playing in charity tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F

Does posting rosters make them successful? Is there a boys program that posts rosters? Are they all unsuccessf? What is the purpose of posting rosters anyway?

Still not answering questions? Why not admit you didn't have any idea what you were talking about and move on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
F

It certainly helps the girls get name recognition and select team consideration when trying out. The girls become known quantities at YJs, name on uniforms is also essential for top players in recognition. My daughters played TGs for years, watch many games, never know who is who on field if watching any other team than my daughters. Individual YJ players become much better known and actually locally ( some nationally) famous. I can rattle off dozens of names of relevant YJ players and only a few TG. YJ is way ahead in developing and promoting its players, and in the end that is exactly what this is about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU haven't answered the question! What is the purpose of posting rosters? Is it just for losers like you to pick them apart and [lacrosse] if they get changed, or taken down?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously have a learning disability. It was clearly answered. This explains to me why you agree with ludicrous decisions. You are clearly a miserable person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

It certainly helps the girls get name recognition and select team consideration when trying out. The girls become known quantities at YJs, name on uniforms is also essential for top players in recognition. My daughters played TGs for years, watch many games, never know who is who on field if watching any other team than my daughters. Individual YJ players become much better known and actually locally ( some nationally) famous. I can rattle off dozens of names of relevant YJ players and only a few TG. YJ is way ahead in developing and promoting its players, and in the end that is exactly what this is about. [/quote]

Your Kidding right ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

It certainly helps the girls get name recognition and select team consideration when trying out. The girls become known quantities at YJs, name on uniforms is also essential for top players in recognition. My daughters played TGs for years, watch many games, never know who is who on field if watching any other team than my daughters. Individual YJ players become much better known and actually locally ( some nationally) famous. I can rattle off dozens of names of relevant YJ players and only a few TG. YJ is way ahead in developing and promoting its players, and in the end that is exactly what this is about.

Your Kidding right ? [/quote]

I know, they must be kidding! The name on jerseys makes sense, but the rosters getting the girls name recognition??? That's funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok enough with the roster bickering gosh, you people don't know when to quit. 2017 Rosters are getting fixed and that's it! You people have way too much time to spend going back and forth about a non topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU haven't answered the question! What is the purpose of posting rosters? Is it just for losers like you to pick them apart and [lacrosse] if they get changed, or taken down?

Let me get this straight

You said “forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years.”

I said ” Who might those successful girls programs be?”

You said “Other than YJ, TG, and Elevate, what other programs DO post rosters?”

I gave you half a dozen of the best programs in the country. And I'm the one not answering the question?

Simple question: "Who might those successful girls programs be?”. You claimed they existed, I simple asked who they were. Fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me get this straight

You said “forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years.”

I gave you half a dozen of the best programs in the country. And I'm the one not answering the question?

Simple question: "Who might those successful girls programs be?”. You claimed they existed, I simple asked who they were. Fool

EVERY boys program. My question has always been - why post rosters? I haven't seen your answer yet moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Your Kidding right ?

I know, they must be kidding! The name on jerseys makes sense, but the rosters getting the girls name recognition??? That's funny! [/quote]

In the case of YJ they absolutely background check directly from the rosters. In all these select group team tryouts ( not talking club) all the girls pre register, they cross check teams and age groups to see where kids are coming from. If you got 200 kids trying out, the couple TG black and YJ Blue that show up will be pre known. The evaluators have a rough draft roster heading into selections all based on roster hunting names. If nothing else it certainly gives kids the benefit of the doubt headed in and gets them looked at.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Your Kidding right ?

I know, they must be kidding! The name on jerseys makes sense, but the rosters getting the girls name recognition??? That's funny!

In the case of YJ they absolutely background check directly from the rosters. In all these select group team tryouts ( not talking club) all the girls pre register, they cross check teams and age groups to see where kids are coming from. If you got 200 kids trying out, the couple TG black and YJ Blue that show up will be pre known. The evaluators have a rough draft roster heading into selections all based on roster hunting names. If nothing else it certainly gives kids the benefit of the doubt headed in and gets them looked at. [/quote]

Finally! An intelligent answer to the question about posting rosters (not like that moron calling me a fool!). If this happens like you said, it makes sense. Thanks for the reply without any nonsense or name calling!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me get this straight

EVERY boys program. My question has always been - why post rosters? I haven't seen your answer yet moron.

Who might those successful girls programs you referenced be? While avoiding defending your claim, you asked that I name other successful programs in addition to YJ, TG and Elevate, which I did. Then you ask another question while yet again refusing to defend your inital claim. You made the claim, now support it. Do you always talk crap and when called on it, deflect and redirect.

Also, you do understand there is a difference between boys and girls right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets start a new more productive thread ...so whats the best girls lax stick ....mid-field....attack...defense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me get this straight

Who might those successful girls programs you referenced be? While avoiding defending your claim, you asked that I name other successful programs in addition to YJ, TG and Elevate, which I did. Then you ask another question while yet again refusing to defend your inital claim. You made the claim, now support it. Do you always talk crap and when called on it, deflect and redirect.

Also, you do understand there is a difference between boys and girls right?

You still never answered the question. I'm done arguing with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lets start a new more productive thread ...so whats the best girls lax stick ....mid-field....attack...defense

Good idea!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good idea!

Is the new Crux 500 worth the investment? I'm not sure nice stick for working in tight spaces but I don't know if it's a stick that anyone but attack can use. Pretty tough to get off a long pass with the stringing set up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good idea.. It shouldn't be long before there is another shannanigan by the tg's organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my daughter likes the 10 degree stx stick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good idea!

Is the new Crux 500 worth the investment? I'm not sure nice stick for working in tight spaces but I don't know if it's a stick that anyone but attack can use. Pretty tough to get off a long pass with the stringing set up

Pocket borderline illegal right off the shelf. probably needs much adjustment during games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good idea!

Pocket borderline illegal right off the shelf. probably needs much adjustment during games

I wonder which girls on our roster will buy that stick - oh we don't have the roster!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

Your Kidding right ?

In the case of YJ they absolutely background check directly from the rosters. In all these select group team tryouts ( not talking club) all the girls pre register, they cross check teams and age groups to see where kids are coming from. If you got 200 kids trying out, the couple TG black and YJ Blue that show up will be pre known. The evaluators have a rough draft roster heading into selections all based on roster hunting names. If nothing else it certainly gives kids the benefit of the doubt headed in and gets them looked at.

Finally! An intelligent answer to the question about posting rosters (not like that moron calling me a fool!). If this happens like you said, it makes sense. Thanks for the reply without any nonsense or name calling! [/quote]

They ask the clubs for rosters, do you really think they jump online and start looking for your kids team???

Like Reply Quote
Page 151 of 220 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard