BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 96 of 144 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Turtles aren't part of express

correct.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was then, this is now. Once MC gave the Express uniform contract to another business Desimone pulled all affiliations with Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your turn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was then, this is now. Once MC gave the Express uniform contract to another business Desimone pulled all affiliations with Express.

Go to the Turtles website and you'll see LI Express!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dont think its been updated based on tournament schedule from 2012.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles are no longer affiliated with Express in any way. Fact!!!

They still get their players from express when they need players. And whenever you read about any of the committed Turtles the club team is listed as Express. Fact!!!!

You are a sad out of the LOOP fool. Clueless. Turtles are gone from Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you went to Denver for u15, you would see around 10-11 Turtles playing for FCA National. The Express team was coached by MC.
-Why didn't the Turtles play for Express if they are PART of Express?
-Why wasn't the Turtles at ANY Express tryout this year?
-Why don't the Turtles pay tuition to Express anymore?

Do you see a pattern yet? Turtles standing ALONE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Turtles NEVER tried out for the express. It is an invite only team. They never play for any express teams in any tournaments but as recently as the last tournament they played in were listed as the EXPRESS Turtles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you went to Denver for u15, you would see around 10-11 Turtles playing for FCA National. The Express team was coached by MC.

Is the next discussion the color of the sky? It doesn't matter who, where or what with the Turtles anymore. The experiment is done. Mission accomplished. Best of luck to the boys in their college careers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is due to the fact that Turtles are run by Desimone owner of lacrosse Unlimited. Express may be the single largest client of LU. Symbiotic relationship. Interesting to see if that relationship stays together since Desimone is committed to JH.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Turtles NEVER tried out for the express. It is an invite only team. They never play for any express teams in any tournaments but as recently as the last tournament they played in were listed as the EXPRESS Turtles.

"Tried out" means the Turtles ALWAYS attended the try out, this year they did not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relationship is over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relationship is over.

Correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Express Westchester 2019 team smoked the 2019 LI Express Wolverines Monday 15-5?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that Express Westchester 2019 team smoked the 2019 LI Express Wolverines Monday 15-5?

There is enough bashing from outside the organization, can we just leave express vs express alone and focus on lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please, did u ever see 2 Express Tents together at any tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please, did u ever see 2 Express Tents together at any tournament.

Express has tents ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

Shouldn't surprise anyone. That was the express north team from last year. They are very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

Score might be off but differential is roughly correct.
Heard it was a scrimmage on the Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

Shouldn't surprise anyone. That was the express north team from last year. They are very good.

The Express North was 2018 - this was different team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relationship is over.

Correct.

If this is true why does Quakerfest tournament have them listed as 2017 Long Island Express Tenacious Turtles?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relationship is over.

Correct.

If this is true why does Quakerfest tournament have them listed as 2017 Long Island Express Tenacious Turtles?

because NO ONE cares as much as you lunatics!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

$$$$$$$$$ Who cares, c$$$ sucking organization to the max$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gloat all you want 2018 parents. Our committed 2017 boys are all gone now, either on the Turtles or soon to be playing on the LIE committed team. You are entering freshmen tourney fall season and will be playing all the teams that now have grade hold backs. Let us know how you do by December. Enjoy the ride. It was a fun day to play with great coaches fully involved, and all the players know each other and train hard always. It's all about getting better to showcase our boys, not who won a prep scrimmage. Think big picture.

You are wrong about the timing of holdbacks. Most teams that have them, their kids did it by repeating 8th grade at private before going into HS. It is the preferred method in MD...they cant take 9th grade classes twice without it going on their transcripts. As such, 8th grade is the repeated grade.

But thanks for the warning...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

Wow, what happened? supposed to be a good team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where? scrimmage?

probably need bigger kids.maybe they can talk more parents into leaving their kids back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express seems more interested in making the almighty dollar instead of fielding their best players.they will keep taking your donations as long as you are willing to give them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express seems more interested in making the almighty dollar instead of fielding their best players.they will keep taking your donations as long as you are willing to give them

McDonald's cares more about the almighty dollar then the national obesity problem, they will continue taking you money and selling you food then limiting calories ..... we get it, Express is about making money....blah, blah blah.....move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with the express teams at HH switching teams between the A and B divisions blatantly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep it is true . Probably they should have stayed on B division and would have won . Instead they switched last minute and the schedule on HH stayed same with no switch . However , MC pulled the switch last minute guessing . Express can't be griping over losing when they wanted to play team 91 for the longest . They obv spoke too soon. And they think they can beat smash . Try again , maybe united they can . United is team 91 B team we all know . And no I am not a 91 parent , but hate all the smack talking express did , and went home shameless . Try again express .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep it is true . Probably they should have stayed on B division and would have won . Instead they switched last minute and the schedule on HH stayed same with no switch . However , MC pulled the switch last minute guessing . Express can't be griping over losing when they wanted to play team 91 for the longest . They obv spoke too soon. And they think they can beat smash . Try again , maybe united they can . United is team 91 B team we all know . And no I am not a 91 parent , but hate all the smack talking express did , and went home shameless . Try again express .

Ok I am a 91 parent and in the 2022 age bracket it goes like this smash is AA, United is A and Stamped is B. That is why Smash is not playing within their age group they always play up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am an express parent of the team your are discussing, and let me just make you aware, if they 91 didn't have the help with the 11-12 yr old bo( who btw is absolutely great but also plays for a 7th grade team) they never would have won. He made a majority of the goals or assisted goals. And the score difference even with him playing was only 1 point. So get your facts straight and give it a rest pls. Oh and btw my other son plays express 2021 and they beat 91 in the playoff so 91 IS NOT SO UNBEATABLE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So mr. Express parent, what your saying is your supposedly great 2022 team that you think is the best in the age group, lost to a bunch of 4 th graders and 1 5th grader. Yes he is I'm the same grade as your team. You make like it was close!!!! A 1 goal game against 4th graders!!! Bad loss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So mr. Express parent, what your saying is your supposedly great 2022 team that you think is the best in the age group, lost to a bunch of 4 th graders and 1 5th grader. Yes he is I'm the same grade as your team. You make like it was close!!!! A 1 goal game against 4th graders!!! Bad loss

This express parent never said we were the best in that age group, I'm just setting uninformed parents like yourself straight with the fact of hh games. That's all, can't stand when parent like you live vicariously through there children.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is that MC is a [lacrosse]! He tried pulling a fast one and got BEAT! He yells and screams on the sideline like a blooming idiot! His kids are afraid to make a mistake or God forbid lose. I would NEVER let my kid play for them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is that MC is a [lacrosse]! He tried pulling a fast one and got BEAT! He yells and screams on the sideline like a blooming idiot! His kids are afraid to make a mistake or God forbid lose. I would NEVER let my kid play for them!

Your kid probably wouldn't make the team.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Without a doubt my kid would not make that team! You know why? Because I would not let my kid tryout for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Without a doubt my kid would not make that team! You know why? Because I would not let my kid tryout for him.

I hear Legacy is looking for players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TOO MANY SHENANIGANS THERE. JUST ANY ANY PLAYER OR PARENT THAT WENT TO THE 2019 "CATTLE CALL" OF A TRY-OUT.

Like Reply Quote
Page 96 of 144 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard