BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,951
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 150 of 220 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No I can't. Yes I am, and he doesn't deserve it.

The question was - why are you on TG?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're exactly the type of parent he'd rather have leave

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You're exactly the type of parent he'd rather have leave

They are just the type of parent that makes BS laugh. He knows you can't stand the sight of him but yet you still keep writing checks. He has to savor opening up your envelopes every 3 months when your payment is due. Go somewhere else. Find an organizer you like and in turn likes you. I wonder if your daughter even knows that you come on this website and cry like a little girl?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is just one of many "mistakes". It's not the first and it won't be the last! Why not answer question above? How do you know? Who are you? How much do you pay to be on tg?

You still can't give credit for fixing a mistake huh? Are you with TG? If so, why?

How do you know he is fixing a mistake?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a little girl. Sounds like your about maybe 5. And my mission is to get a rise out of people like you. I laugh at you. Your a peon. I will continue because it brings a smile to my face. I've done my job. I always complete my mission. This my pheasant friend has just begun. You haven't seen anything yet. Money is no object. Deal with it! Game on

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I'm not a little girl. Sounds like your about maybe 5. And my mission is to get a rise out of people like you. I laugh at you. Your a peon. I will continue because it brings a smile to my face. I've done my job. I always complete my mission. This my pheasant friend has just begun. You haven't seen anything yet. Money is no object. Deal with it! Game on

So this is the part where I say "sticks and stones" or better yet, "I know you are but what am I?" That should make you feel so manly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money is no object - what does that even mean in the context of this discussion??????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pathetic your sick. Sick dude sick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your the one that was justifying dollars and cents. I'm telling you that it's just money. You got it now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a complete jackass!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New rosters will be posted after YJ rosters are decided

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And how do you know this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy!! Why can't top guns be top guns and yellow jackets be yellow jackets. The jealousy is so irritating. Just do your own thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy!! Why can't top guns be top guns and yellow jackets be yellow jackets. The jealousy is so irritating. Just do your own thing.

That would be awesome!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's what he just of done to begin with!!!!!'

If I were him I'd never even post rosters. Why bother? All it does is cause headaches.

Or just post rosters once. Roster 24 kids per team if that's what you want, if 4 decline, you just play the next season with 20 and reload next season/year. It's all the screwing around and apparent lack of planning/forethought that puts people on edge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its his lack of caring what anybody thinks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would not trust either of the coaches 2021 teams from bayport or esm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM guy loves to rip apart his own town lax program. The guy thinks he knows everything. People are slowly figuring this guy out. Out for his own kids and will step on anyone and talk both sides of his mouth to do whatever he can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what unfortunately at the end of the day, you must worry about your own kids. Its dog eat dog. It's the way it is. Get used to it or get out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club are you talking about ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what unfortunately at the end of the day, you must worry about your own kids. Its dog eat dog. It's the way it is. Get used to it or get out.

Yeah and these guys both go way out of their way to help tons of other kids too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah and these guys both go way out of their way to help tons of other kids too.

Two guys going out of their way to help promote their towns lax programs. We need more like this. Way to bash a couple of guys giving up their time to help a lot of girls. Yeah you're right this is horrible! You people need to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You know what unfortunately at the end of the day, you must worry about your own kids. Its dog eat dog. It's the way it is. Get used to it or get out.

Two guys going out of their way to help promote their towns lax programs. We need more like this. Way to bash a couple of guys giving up their time to help a lot of girls. Yeah you're right this is horrible! You people need to get a life.
[/

Who is bashing? Just stating a fact the one guy is a know it all who never even picked up a stick

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's more than what your doing!!! Your on here judging and critizing everything everyone does instead of being proactive in your daughter's life. You need to get a life. Realize that the only person that cares about your kid is you. Next your going to say that BS cares. Then you need to have yourself committed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He goes out of his way because he's a control freak and thinks no one can do it better than him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM guy loves to rip apart his own town lax program. The guy thinks he knows everything. People are slowly figuring this guy out. Out for his own kids and will step on anyone and talk both sides of his mouth to do whatever he can.

Seems like the popular vote is YOU ARE A TOOL!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
[quote=Anonymous]You know what unfortunately at the end of the day, you must worry about your own kids. Its dog eat dog. It's the way it is. Get used to it or get out.

[/

Who is bashing? Just stating a fact the one guy is a know it all who never even picked up a stick

[/

First of all, whether he has picked up a stick or not is irrelevant. Girls game is a different game from the boys. Second, the best high school coach in the country was a basketball coach until he switched to girls lacrosse. His team, McDonogh School hasn't lost in since 2009

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why were the 2017 rosters removed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have never seen ANYTHING like this before - what a cluster!Rosters are up, down, up, down! Who cares, just put them up and leave them up. If girls tried out and were offered a spot and paid a deposit, put them on the roset. If they leave or stop paying remove them, no need to take down an entire team! This is such a mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/

Would it shock you to learn that the most successful club in MD. and the High School Team that has been number 1 in the country for the last 6 years is run by a guy who never picked up a stick either. Go ahead and check it out. Now who is the know it all? The kids are given the chance to play and these guys give up their free time, sounds pretty good to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]You know what unfortunately at the end of the day, you must worry about your own kids. Its dog eat dog. It's the way it is. Get used to it or get out.

Two guys going out of their way to help promote their towns lax programs. We need more like this. Way to bash a couple of guys giving up their time to help a lot of girls. Yeah you're right this is horrible! You people need to ge

Would it shock you to learn that the most successful club in MD. and the High School Team that has been number 1 in the country for the last 6 years is run by a guy who never picked up a stick either. Go ahead and check it out. Now who is the know it all? The kids are given the chance to play and these guys give up their free time, sounds pretty good to me.

What "guys" I'm talking about the ESM guy who a couple of years ago halted a fourth grade lax game to get the rule book out of his car because he disagreed with a call. His favorite word for every other player but his own is "one dimensional"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have never seen ANYTHING like this before - what a cluster!Rosters are up, down, up, down! Who cares, just put them up and leave them up. If girls tried out and were offered a spot and paid a deposit, put them on the roset. If they leave or stop paying remove them, no need to take down an entire team! This is such a mess.

they should just forget posting rosters all together. that's where this is probably heading, since everyone analyzes them and complains. why post them at all?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they should just forget posting rosters all together. that's where this is probably heading, since everyone analyzes them and complains. why post them at all?

Do you honestly think the Smith clan are pulling rosters based on what they read on this forum??they don't care what you idiots post! Can we just give them credit for realizing 27 was not fair to those who count the most- the girl! In addition to parents not making deposits , and YJ tryout this weekend. Holding back one grade of rosters because of complaints on a forum would be immature and hurtful to the teams, no reason for that. If he were to not publush rosters it would be for all teams. So be patient and wait until Tuesday when YJ tryouts are posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you honestly think the Smith clan are pulling rosters based on what they read on this forum??they don't care what you idiots post! Can we just give them credit for realizing 27 was not fair to those who count the most- the girl! In addition to parents not making deposits , and YJ tryout this weekend. Holding back one grade of rosters because of complaints on a forum would be immature and hurtful to the teams, no reason for that. If he were to not publush rosters it would be for all teams. So be patient and wait until Tuesday when YJ tryouts are posted.

that's what they should do - forget posting rosters for all grades, so these crazy people on here have one less thing to [lacrosse] about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's what they should do - forget posting rosters for all grades, so these crazy people on here have one less thing to [lacrosse] about

Or, if you are going to be held hostage to the YJ try-outs, just schedule TG try-outs for the same weekend or the weekend before. No need to pull rosters, over subsribe teams......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To run a transparent organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or, if you are going to be held hostage to the YJ try-outs, just schedule TG try-outs for the same weekend or the weekend before. No need to pull rosters, over subsribe teams......

I hoping my daughter makes the 8th YJ 2017 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The smiths and rose clan could care less about all this. They probably could care less about team make up to. As long as the money keeps pouring in they are happy. All the talk about both their clubs is good for business and to them that is all it is.

They probably have about 1200 kids between them which generates well over $2 MILLION dollars a year. All to play a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is such an idiotic excuse. I can't believe someone would condone this type of behavior. Your an enabler!! Post the rosters and do not pull them to "fix a mistake". Grow up! Lack of education and common sense and making people feel like they are actually care cared about

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is such an idiotic excuse. I can't believe someone would condone this type of behavior. Your an enabler!! Post the rosters and do not pull them to "fix a mistake". Grow up! Lack of education and common sense and making people feel like they are actually care cared about

forget posting rosters. look at all the boys & girls programs that don't post rosters and have been very successful for many years. I don't know why any programs would post them in the first place. when you get to practice you'll know who's on your team. simple.

Like Reply Quote
Page 150 of 220 1 2 148 149 150 151 152 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard