BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see titans not playing any fall tourneys. Also see their two practices in the fall,are,with the 2025 teams! Ha. Enjoy folks.

All the directors practices are mixed age you pot stirring, hating [lacrosse].

The Team was not promised fall tournaments and you know that because you still follow them and look up their practice and game schedule like a jilted lover. Next we'll see you on the sidelines at the games looking across the field wistfully.

What fall tournaments is your little boy playing in and how much did it cost you? What will you do after all the practice at his new team and he still doesn't get much time when it matters as he disappears in the games no matter how much you yell at him from the sidelines? I bet he gets that from you, you 91 wannabe f'ing loser.

Take the time you spend hating and do something productive you loser, loser, loser.

Put down your white wine spritzer and go was your velour sweatsuit. It needs it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack playing in 3 fall tourneys. Thanks for the subsidy Titans!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see titans not playing any fall tourneys. Also see their two practices in the fall,are,with the 2025 teams! Ha. Enjoy folks.

The Team was not promised fall tournaments and you know that because you still follow them and look up their practice and game schedule like a jilted lover. Next we'll see you on the sidelines at the games looking across the field wistfully.

What fall tournaments is your little boy playing in and how much did it cost you? What will you do after all the practice at his new team and he still doesn't get much time when it matters as he disappears in the games no matter how much you yell at him from the sidelines? I bet he gets that from you, you 91 wannabe f'ing loser.

Take the time you spend hating and do something productive you loser, loser, loser.

Put down your white wine spritzer and go was your velour sweatsuit. It needs it.

so funny, I can't stop laughing, wannabe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't your shift at the commack massage parlor starting soon? Going to needs those dollars for the optional winter training

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack playing Havoc, Yale, and Mustang Classic in the Fall. Avengers playing Havoc. Titans not scheduled for anything yet in the fall.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack playing Havoc, Yale, and Mustang Classic in the Fall. Avengers playing Havoc. Titans not scheduled for anything yet in the fall.

Avengers and 'Pack are paying extra. Relax you pot stirring d-bag. Where will you be screaming at you son? Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Avengers and 'Pack are paying extra. Relax you pot stirring d-bag. Where will you be screaming at you son? Loser.

Do you think the Titan parents wouldn't pay extra? Wasn't even presented to us as an option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you think the Titan parents wouldn't pay extra? Wasn't even presented to us as an option.

A fall schedule is a ripoff at this age, better off at a clinic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't your shift at the commack massage parlor starting soon? Going to needs those dollars for the optional winter training

Don't need to go today, your wife and mom are covering the shift, and people are saying you are actually the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that what JB told you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm

huh? Not sure what your deal is, but an 8 year old needs skills work now not fall tournaments! Go ahead and deny it so everyone can see that you are new to this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm

huh? Not sure what your deal is, but an 8 year old needs skills work now not fall tournaments! Go ahead and deny it so everyone can see that you are new to this.

So the Top team in the age group has it wrong? I guess by playing 3 fall tournaments they are going to get worse? You should enlighten them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack are the exception, unless he is RP3 your son doesn't need 10 or 15 minutes in a game, he needs drills and repetitions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack is playing 4 fall tournaments actually

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack is playing 4 fall tournaments actually

What's the fourth one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack playing Avengers at Super Bowl halftime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack playing Avengers at Super Bowl halftime.

Why don't we start with a spanking next weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is the Wolf pack and than there is everyone else. Hard to compare what your team is doing to this squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can tell 91 is running Halloween Havoc since they had the Avengers and the wolfpack avoid each other unless they can both make the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers won't be making the finals...they have only had about 6/7 practices together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can tell 91 is running Halloween Havoc since they had the Avengers and the wolfpack avoid each other unless they can both make the finals

Anyone who runs a tournament does not have the same teams from an organization play each other in pool play. So, you can stop your conspiracy theories and go on with your day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever the Wolf pack plays it wont matter. Team is to stacked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever the Wolf pack plays it wont matter. Team is to stacked.

Correct me if i am wrong BUT arent we talking about 9yr olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are wrong, they are 8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are supposed to be 8, except for the cheaters. I have no excuse for the parents. 3rd grade travel lacrosse. These parents are legitimately expecting a college scholarship. Get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you accusing of cheating? Those are serious accusations and should have your name attached to a post of this nature.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers won't be making the finals...they have only had about 6/7 practices together.

They should be good by now! No excuses!

The Coach (who is a big [lacrosse]) has been getting them together since long before the end of the summer. Plus 6/7 91 practices since tryouts (which others had to attend but they didn't).

Now they avoid the 'Pack so they better get to the finals!

Then Aiello can make a deal with the big d-bag so they don't run up the score and then the Avenger parents can say their kids are on 91 and so great and this is so awesome.

Until reality hits next spring and summer when they lose to a lot of 2024 and even a couple of 2025 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No accusations. It's advance notice. 2024 is for 3rd graders ONLY. Not 4th or higher. I wish there was some sort of roster verification like football. This would end the debates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No accusations. It's advance notice. 2024 is for 3rd graders ONLY. Not 4th or higher. I wish there was some sort of roster verification like football. This would end the debates.

My kid is in 3rd grade and just turned 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for sharing. My kid is in third grade and just turned 8... so, if your kid just turned 9, I guess you held him back? Awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because your a cheatin dbag and held him back for this reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look at all the good young teams - most of the kids are born the year before.... Welcome to LI lacrosse ... It should go by age but then it would be a fair playing ground and we don't want that!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had nothing to do with lax. Wasn't ready for K. It happens. Not everyone is thinking about lax when their kid is 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you look at all the good young teams - most of the kids are born the year before.... Welcome to LI lacrosse ... It should go by age but then it would be a fair playing ground and we don't want that!!!!

not true, my son is January. Could play 25 but plays 24. Not all of us have holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to '91 this year...do the coaches attend the Directors Training tonight and run it or is it the DLT organization?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to '91 this year...do the coaches attend the Directors Training tonight and run it or is it the DLT organization?

Was there tonight. It was run by DLT trainers (plenty of them) and Mr Spallina who was really involved and getting the kids fired up! It was funny because the "regular" coaches who were there with their sons looked like all of the rest of us when we are on the sidelines. I'd say it was at least an 8 out of 10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DLT runs it. Coaches watch, but not all are there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 bengals coach is tom Mazeika head coach of bellmore JFK coached the wantagh tribe last year. Played at stony brook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Bengals didn't field a 2024 team. They have a 2025 and 2023 teams though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Bengals didn't field a 2024 team. They have a 2025 and 2023 teams though.

so can a 2024 play 2023 for these guys? Or are we out of luck as 3rd graders?

Page 10 of 46 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard