BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If we are going to compare teams here, The Wolfpack is by far the Elite team in this age bracket. Those 20 boys are legit. Where will they be in 2-3 years from now, who knows, but I do know if you are a 2024 Lax player, you want to be on this roster. Period.

Coaches kids and friends are decent but not too 20

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If this is the Elitist attitude of the wolf pack parents, any boy who DIDN'T make the team should thank their lucky stars. Obnoxious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you guys bashing Titans well where are your sons playing now??? What amazing A team are they playing for???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not being Elitist my friend. Just facts. The team is real good. Sorry you have anger issues, its obvious you're one of the "lucky" ones. I'm sure the team you're on, are just stand up people, right? This is my 3rd trip around this Travel world, those non obnoxious, awesome parents you mingle with would throw you into traffic if it was their son or yours for a spot. Wake up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you ex titans who won't stop bashing. What amazing A team is your son playing for now???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you ex titans who won't stop bashing. What amazing A team is your son playing for now???

Don't care about a,b or c. Time will tell. The experience, dedication for teams at legacy, igloo, outlaws, 32 is night and day compared to the titans fiasco.

Question for you? Have you practiced? Fall tournaments? Winter league? Wolfpack and most of above teams are doing that. Are you not bc it's a casual B team experience? Is that what you signed up for? Certainly not what 91 is selling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And btw, most titans would have returned with a simple email from jb saying hey we got it wrong last year, were stepping it up, here's the plan, etc.

But nope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is too blame too. The paying customers wanted experienced, dedicated coaches above and beyond the PAL level but we didn't get that, we got ripped off. It's not trashing, It's just saying it like it is. Just because it's a "B" team doesn't mean we should be coached like it's a public school gym class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is too blame too. The paying customers wanted experienced, dedicated coaches above and beyond the PAL level but we didn't get that, we got ripped off. It's not trashing, It's just saying it like it is. Just because it's a "B" team doesn't mean we should be coached like it's a public school gym class.

The poster is correct. So was 2019 91. Regular dads off the lawn chairs themselves. White is B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the Elitist wolf pack parent: Did you ever stop to think that maybe this person is not on 91 titans, never has been, and is someone just trolling? They tried to get a rise out of you and it worked. You took the bait, and now you look like the moron. Way to represent. Next time try to control yourself.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't care about a,b or c. Time will tell. The experience, dedication for teams at legacy, igloo, outlaws, 32 is night and day compared to the titans fiasco.

Question for you? Have you practiced? Fall tournaments? Winter league? Wolfpack and most of above teams are doing that. Are you not bc it's a casual B team experience? Is that what you signed up for? Certainly not what 91 is selling.

Really? Legacy? Why don't you talk to the many parents who didn't go back this year. Outlaws are still having tryouts! The grass isn't always greener

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Legacy? Why don't you talk to the many parents who didn't go back this year. Outlaws are still having tryouts! The grass isn't always greener

Every club has its issues. Did legacy turn over the entire team? You probably remember getting spanked by them multiple times last year or were you too busy taking photos. Yes outlaws need a couple kids. Titans need half a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you practiced? Fall tournaments? Last I saw on 91 site you had 14 players listed. And that is after adding probably 10 that weren't in the original list.

I wouldn't worry or compare about legacy or anyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you feel good about paying the same amount as the Wolfpack who are already practicing? Have the titans had a practice or even an email on the palm for the fall? I doubt it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you feel good about paying the same amount as the Wolfpack who are already practicing? Have the titans had a practice or even an email on the palm for the fall? I doubt it

Enough already you hater! They were in second f'ing grade. Go to whatever team makes you feel better and shut the [lacrosse] up. I suspect your son is a nice kid but not the best and after not making the 'Pack he didn't get invited to the prospect camp at the Hop so you are pissed. Now you have to spring for some privates just to catch up and get Petro to notice you. You got 10 practices and your boy played in the games and even a scrimmage or two that were not required. So the Wolfpack got more. Too bad you loser. If you are still so angry, give Brian Spallina or George B a call and ask for your 700 bucks back. Then run over to Igloo and give the extra cash to them I bet you can get an extra sweatshirt for yourself. You'll look great in pastel blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. A simple email would have made a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already you hater! They were in second f'ing grade. Go to whatever team makes you feel better and shut the [lacrosse] up. I suspect your son is a nice kid but not the best and after not making the 'Pack he didn't get invited to the prospect camp at the Hop so you are pissed. Now you have to spring for some privates just to catch up and get Petro to notice you. You got 10 practices and your boy played in the games and even a scrimmage or two that were not required. So the Wolfpack got more. Too bad you loser. If you are still so angry, give Brian Spallina or George B a call and ask for your 700 bucks back. Then run over to Igloo and give the extra cash to them I bet you can get an extra sweatshirt for yourself. You'll look great in pastel blue.

Dude, I'm helping you. If jb, sc or 91 is reading this maybe they will get it and realize what they are offering is below market. Last year is water under the bridge but only you know (as the only returning family) whether this year feels different. You are friends with the guy. Can't you tell him to shi$ or get off the pot. Just because kids are on the B team doesn't mean they deserve or want less. Look at the 2022 group. Do you think united kids are getting a b team experience?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last years experience is over! New year, new team- please move on and post on your new club's thread. The horse has been beaten to death. We get it and we are not the people that can change it. You have an issue take it up where it matters. Venting here is not helpful to you, the team from last year or the new team. Try outs done, deposits made- new year new experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your team is going to suck. Your kid will be behind. Save your money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haven't heard anything from our coach yet. I'm not pleased so far and concerned all the rhetoric is true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all you igloo losers. I heard it's pretty weak over there. Have you practiced yet? I didn't think so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is going to smoke all of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last years experience is over! New year, new team- please move on and post on your new club's thread. The horse has been beaten to death. We get it and we are not the people that can change it. You have an issue take it up where it matters. Venting here is not helpful to you, the team from last year or the new team. Try outs done, deposits made- new year new experience.

You don't even have a team. You prob want more than a dozen kids. Circle back after the next tryout in January.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Anonymous

What are you talking about? No one left Legacy 2024. A few kids dropped down to the 2025 team because they played up last year. You have no idea what your talking about. This team is solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought I was done until you opened your fat face again. We didn't "get" 10 practices and two "scrimmages" you moron. We "paid" for those. If your excuse is they were in second f'ing grade and it didn't matter then why did YOU even show up? That's a pathetic excuse. What it all boils down to is the coaching staff was a joke last year. If you stayed with them because you are his friend, work for 91 or don't want to give up your 91 Snuggy that's your problem and loss. Your kid will learn nothing unless both coaches dedicate more time and effort this year. Trust me, 91 knows the parents were extremely disappointed. It seems they just don't care otherwise they would have replaced one or both coaches. Again, how many returned from last year?????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Anonymous

What are you talking about? No one left Legacy 2024. A few kids dropped down to the 2025 team because they played up last year. You have no idea what your talking about. This team is solid.

It's greener when you don't have any grass or a cage or a coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to igloo? And have they even practice yet? have other teams starting practice? I have 3 sons playing lacrosse on 2 different teams they have not started yet?
Why so harsh on Igloo?
What team are u on that is already practicing? Cause I need to move my kids there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought I was done until you opened your fat face again. We didn't "get" 10 practices and two "scrimmages" you moron. We "paid" for those. If your excuse is they were in second f'ing grade and it didn't matter then why did YOU even show up? That's a pathetic excuse. What it all boils down to is the coaching staff was a joke last year. If you stayed with them because you are his friend, work for 91 or don't want to give up your 91 Snuggy that's your problem and loss. Your kid will learn nothing unless both coaches dedicate more time and effort this year. Trust me, 91 knows the parents were extremely disappointed. It seems they just don't care otherwise they would have replaced one or both coaches. Again, how many returned from last year?????????

First off you are correct in your statement that no one on the titans got what we paid for and that 91 is aware of the situation, but relax it is over. The parents and kids have sent the real message to the coaches and organization by not returning. Hope that message was received and it will change for this years team. Last year is over and it is up to the current parents/players/coaches to determine what this season will become.
If you are a parent on the Titans team this year I would just ask the coaches to lay out their plans for this year in the beginning so you know what you are in for this season.
Good luck to all and lets hope for a competitive season in 2024 division this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So angry. Take a sedative. And I like to think that while my face is round, it is not fat. You are really hurtful with your words. Do you take out this anger in a constructive manner or does the dog hide when you get home?

You confirmed that you got what you paid for (Thank you, finally!) they said Ten practices and you got ten. Not enough for you and little Myles, perhaps that is the case, but they were not obligated to do more. Have fun at Igloo, I hope it is worth the $ to you. Do they have a snuggy in your size over there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So angry. Take a sedative. And I like to think that while my face is round, it is not fat. You are really hurtful with your words. Do you take out this anger in a constructive manner or does the dog hide when you get home?

You confirmed that you got what you paid for (Thank you, finally!) they said Ten practices and you got ten. Not enough for you and little Myles, perhaps that is the case, but they were not obligated to do more. Have fun at Igloo, I hope it is worth the $ to you. Do they have a snuggy in your size over there?

Again moron you miss the point. You clearly didn't play the game or have a clue what a good team looks like or what drills and plays the kids should have learned. If your nose is too buried up JB's butt to see then you will have a great year. Ignorance is bliss in your case. Glad you liked my snuggy joke, feel free to use it again or better yet pull it over your head so you don't have to watch your "team" stink up the joint. I think you are better off dropping this argument, it only brings more attention to something you and your friends should try to hope goes away quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a current 3rd or 4th grader and are still considering a Lacrosse club to play on for next season then consider the Blue Sharks. You are invited to attend our practice this Saturday to meet the coaches and play with the team and determine if there is a mutual fit. There is no fee, just email us at LITBluesharks@gmail.com to let us know to expect you.

Date: Saturday October 4th
Time:
3rd & 4th Grade: 2:30-3:30pm
Location: Stillwell Park Fields, 27 Southwoods Road Syosset, NY 11791.

If you want to learn about or mission and coaching philosophy please visit our web site:

www.leaguelineup.com/litbluesharks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again moron you miss the point. You clearly didn't play the game or have a clue what a good team looks like or what drills and plays the kids should have learned. If your nose is too buried up JB's butt to see then you will have a great year. Ignorance is bliss in your case. Glad you liked my snuggy joke, feel free to use it again or better yet pull it over your head so you don't have to watch your "team" stink up the joint. I think you are better off dropping this argument, it only brings more attention to something you and your friends should try to hope goes away quickly.

You know you are fight with someone that did not have a kid on the team. Every parent on the team voiced a dislike with the season last year. This guy is mostly like a troll or Wolfpack parent trying to get your goat and he won so stop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My goat just took a dump on his lawn and scored three goals on his kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My goat just took a dump on his lawn and scored three goals on his kid. [/quote

Lmao, unfortunately you are a B team parent with a B team kid.

Call me moron, blame the coach, yell at you son from the sidelines. He still can't score even once.

My son is 8 and he laughs at you and feels bad for your son. Thank goodness that you left. Repeat after me, Beeee Teeeem! Baaaaaa Team (for your goat)... Get over yourself or maybe you should be coach. We'll all flock to your Beeeee Team. LOSER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever just wrote that their 8 year old laughs at ANYONE must have great role models at home. SHAME ON YOU!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever just wrote that their 8 year old laughs at ANYONE must have great role models at home. SHAME ON YOU!

He is laughing at you too, get over yourself!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hate to see this parent when his kid is in HS... holy cow- anger management needed maybe??

You are making this all about you- call 91- vent, let them know you and the rest of the team left- (again). Get all your frustrations out and make sure you tell them how pathetic the coaches were and that your kid learned more from wall ball. Then can we be done with this? Clearly, we are not going to be able to make this better for you here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you are making fun of B teams? And your son is a bully. Congrats to you! You must feel real good about yourself living vicariously throught your future div 1 stud. dream on, haaaa. And your attempt at humor was c team at best . To recap it's not about you, and your dreamworld , it was only about an entire team of disappointed parents and kids. At this point it's clear you and your opinion are worthless and no one cares what you have to say so pipe down moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is the Wolfpack at A. Everyone else a step behind. And titans/express brining up the rear. Express has practiced 3 or 4 times already so maybe they will be better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you are making fun of B teams? And your son is a bully. Congrats to you! You must feel real good about yourself living vicariously throught your future div 1 stud. dream on, haaaa. And your attempt at humor was c team at best . To recap it's not about you, and your dreamworld , it was only about an entire team of disappointed parents and kids. At this point it's clear you and your opinion are worthless and no one cares what you have to say so pipe down moron.

For 700 bucks, you got what you paid for. Just admit it. Now go pay 3000 so YOU can feel better and not be "disappointed". I feel bad for your kid when for another year you are screaming at him from the sidelines. JB was too nice of a guy who just should have told you to STFU! LOSER

Loser

Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard