BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 140 of 220 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
she is right.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at all this nonsense is ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But, your not. Theres always one out of the group that wants to get a rise out of someone. That seems like MS. TOPGUN. Its Karma it will come her way leave her alone and dont let her ruffle your feathers. I know who they are. I am not sure if the father or mother is worse. They will get theirs. They are the ones benefiting from this great organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!! he really told her. Seems like hes pissed at her. Always two sides to a story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow. Are they that bad. They sound like horrible people? I am in shock. If they are evil, I hope they get theirs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO this is sooo true

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are rosters getting posted? Will it be before the fall tournaments? Wish I listened to the poster who said to skip the 7v7, was not worth getting out of bed for and a waste of money. Won't be at the rest of them. Hope it's not a sign of what's in store, some of the 17s could not catch a ball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Free hot dogs for BS. That is only reason why her daughter is playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes from westhampton, LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When are rosters getting posted? Will it be before the fall tournaments? Wish I listened to the poster who said to skip the 7v7, was not worth getting out of bed for and a waste of money. Won't be at the rest of them. Hope it's not a sign of what's in store, some of the 17s could not catch a ball.

The rosters will get posted when they have enough kids to field a team which at this point sounds like is a challenge. If you think its bad now, wait until the summer - its not too late to reach out to another club!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know when rosters will be posted and yes you should of listened to the poster that told you to skip it. It is and always be a waste of time. And yes it is unfortunately what you have in store for you. It doesnt change. Maybe youll be one of the lucky chosen ones. You never know. Good luck to you. Really, not even being sarcastic. All these things that people post might sound negative and are but they are the TRUTH. Unfortunaly, we have to find out for ourselves. If we dont find out the hard way it would be giving the negative people right.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not too late to go to YJ. Your daughter was probably one of the girls who couldn't catch anyway

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah smarty, Im posting that about my daughter. You are obnoxious like they stated above. Someone told me it was your daughter. I heard she cant throw to save her life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know when rosters will be posted and yes you should of listened to the poster that told you to skip it. It is and always be a waste of time. And yes it is unfortunately what you have in store for you. It doesnt change. Maybe youll be one of the lucky chosen ones. You never know. Good luck to you. Really, not even being sarcastic. All these things that people post might sound negative and are but they are the TRUTH. Unfortunaly, we have to find out for ourselves. If we dont find out the hard way it would be giving the negative people right.

We didn't think it was a waste of time, anytime the girls can get together in off season to play and not break the bank is great! I will take advantage of all 3 sessions to make sure my girls are out there bonding with their teammates, getting practice and using their stick. Not sure what you were expecting, no one said it was a recruiting or championship tournament, Just a day for the girls to get some lax in. Maybe this club isn't for you and you are better of elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What town team did they lose to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for the list of what ages YJ lost kids from their top team to go to TG. SS needs to step in or she will end up losing a very good revenue source and just about the only players willing to go to Hofstra.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we see why 17 white got dropped? right dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not too late to go to YJ. Your daughter was probably one of the girls who couldn't catch anyway

Awesome answer, was thinking the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rosters will get posted when they have enough kids to field a team which at this point sounds like is a challenge. If you think its bad now, wait until the summer - its not too late to reach out to another club!

You answered this already with the same answer, don't worry your daughters names not on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Free hot dogs for BS. That is only reason why her daughter is playing.

Yup absolutely! I guess you never brought your hot dogs that's why yours got booted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why in such a rush for the Rosters? I would like to see them also but not desperate, I know my daughter made her team and that's all that matters. Legacy, Elevate, haven't released theirs yet either. I'm sure they all have their reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to field a team. Many girls would die for the chance to play, so just hush.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great don't come back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for the list of what ages YJ lost kids from their top team to go to TG. SS needs to step in or she will end up losing a very good revenue source and just about the only players willing to go to Hofstra.

Guy, take it easy, why don't you wait for your YJ tryout and roster to see who left? Then you can find out. It wouldn't matter anyway, you're not YJ yet so you wouldn't know who they are even if someone told you. Wait for the 19th and just be quiet!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Email BS and SS and ask them when rosters will be posted - I am sure they will respond.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I bet you think your daughter was probably the best one out there, You're right! next time stay right in your bed. More playing time for other girls who have realistic parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm starting to think your the one who got booted. Because none of us did. Your a joke. If my daughter got booted from this low class club, I'd call it a day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
couldn't agree more. not meant to be a competitive tournament. a fun day for the girls to play some backyard lax. just what i expected and not disappointed. with top guns for a year now and first year was a great experience for my daughter and myself alike. that's the benefit of many lax programs. if you're not happy at one, look elsewhere. to each's own.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We didn't think it was a waste of time, anytime the girls can get together in off season to play and not break the bank is great! I will take advantage of all 3 sessions to make sure my girls are out there bonding with their teammates, getting practice and using their stick. Not sure what you were expecting, no one said it was a recruiting or championship tournament, Just a day for the girls to get some lax in. Maybe this club isn't for you and you are better of elsewhere.

Great response brown nose, except my kid is not on TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
couldn't agree more. not meant to be a competitive tournament. a fun day for the girls to play some backyard lax. just what i expected and not disappointed. with top guns for a year now and first year was a great experience for my daughter and myself alike. that's the benefit of many lax programs. if you're not happy at one, look elsewhere. to each's own.

In reference to the statement that some of the girls couldn't catch a ball- keep in mind Most of the older TG girls who attend those 7v7 don't play any other sport, trust me when I say they could use any athletic exercise they can get and their parents gladly pay for a day that they are not laying in their bed on their cell phone with a bag of chips.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen to what your saying. Really!!!! The older tg girls. My daughter plays three sports in school. Field hockey, track and lacrosse. Its the parents fault. And, they dont BELONG on the top guns teams at all. This is the argument. THEY DONT BELONG!!! THEY DONT DESERVE IT. HOLY COW!!!!!!!! BUT, BS WILL TAKE THE CASH!!! AND MOVE ALL THE TEAMS AROUND AND UPSET ALL THE PARENTS. PEOPLE REALLY.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love it!!! Your too funny.. Thought I saw something brown on the nose of two parents at the tournament. lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In reference to the statement that some of the girls couldn't catch a ball- keep in mind Most of the older TG girls who attend those 7v7 don't play any other sport, trust me when I say they could use any athletic exercise they can get and their parents gladly pay for a day that they are not laying in their bed on their cell phone with a bag of chips.
You are incorrect in your assumption that the 17's girls are normally "laying in their bed on their cell phones with a bag of chips" my daughter was on that 17's team, she plays a varsity fall sport, as do most of the other girls on that team. She wanted to play the sport she loves, see friends again, all on the only day of the week she gets rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great response brown nose, except my kid is not on TG.

Oh sorry she didn't make a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you do quick to say oh she didn't make the team. Are you serious? You think it's an honor to play for such a dishonest organization? I'm embarrassed to say my daughter is on top guns and then here we go with then why? Because I can. It's what I'm going for now to be where I have to be in three years. Snd plus it ain't your business. How's that for you. You lowlife

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with all this nonsense. I'm embarrassed to be part of any tg team. And, if my daughter tryed out and didn't make a top gun team, I would never leave the house. It's not hard to make a team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you do quick to say oh she didn't make the team. Are you serious? You think it's an honor to play for such a dishonest organization? I'm embarrassed to say my daughter is on top guns and then here we go with then why? Because I can. It's what I'm going for now to be where I have to be in three years. Snd plus it ain't your business. How's that for you. You lowlife

Dude you're fooling no one, we all already know, or better yet I'm going to put it out there as I know what exactly happened, Now don't be too mad at me and call me all the names in the book, and you can still say hi when you come out to stalk us but your fellow TG's deserve to know what really is eating Gilbert's Grape. You are no longer on TG..but if you insist on this charade, then by all means keep going until you exhaust yourself and then go away! your daughter was 2017 and got cut when the white team was dissolved, you went to BS begging if she could be put on a different team and was still told NO!, That's why you really hate the man. Your manhood got stolen when you had to basically get on your knees to beg and was still rejected. The only thing you're embarrassed about is how it all went down., deep down you're crying inside.

Now don't try to yell and make it seem like I'm lying. I feel your pain, I would be crushed too, but I am grown enough to know when it's time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are so full of ...... It's not a competitive day. Please. I don't know which teams beat which teams but believe me we would if known if tg didn't win all their games. The ones that they care about.... The smiths would have been livid... The purple can never beat the black and so on and so forth. He creates his own enemies and SS lets him do it. He's a piece if work. And the fact that he thinks his [lacrosse] don't stink is hilarious... He's a joke. She's decent. I really don't think she knows what he does and says. Maybe she'll read a thread or two snd find out that he's ruining her name that she had worked so hard to establish or, I'm just a pushover and she is just as bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all are so full of ...... It's not a competitive day. Please. I don't know which teams beat which teams but believe me we would if known if tg didn't win all their games. The ones that they care about.... The smiths would have been livid... The purple can never beat the black and so on and so forth. He creates his own enemies and SS lets him do it. He's a piece if work. And the fact that he thinks his [lacrosse] don't stink is hilarious... He's a joke. She's decent. I really don't think she knows what he does and says. Maybe she'll read a thread or two snd find out that he's ruining her name that she had worked so hard to establish or, I'm just a pushover and she is just as bad.
That's not true, my daughter has played in this tourn the past 3 years and every year her team has been a mix of black and purple girls, and yes it's been non competitive, and always a nice day of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe BS should dress up like Santa and help Dave K. from Elevate hand out presents this holiday season. That might be the only way at this point to change your mind and see that deep down he is really just another dude like all the other dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are incorrect in your assumption that the 17's girls are normally "laying in their bed on their cell phones with a bag of chips" my daughter was on that 17's team, she plays a varsity fall sport, as do most of the other girls on that team. She wanted to play the sport she loves, see friends again, all on the only day of the week she gets rest.

That's wonderful! How many girls showed up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong!! Nice try though. Sorry brother can't speak for me.

Like Reply Quote
Page 140 of 220 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard