BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 139 of 220 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not even on 2017 Ms know it all. You are soo stupid. I must go to church and pray for you now. Bye for now you by far are the most ignorant and self centered person I know. Straight to [lacrosse] for you. God does not like UGLY both inside and out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Right wise guy.. you just have to jump through hoops is all. Maybe your Daughter is exceptional like you.

My daughter is exceptional, just like her mother and I.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not even on 2017 Ms know it all. You are soo stupid. I must go to church and pray for you now. Bye for now you by far are the most ignorant and self centered person I know. Straight to [lacrosse] for you. God does not like UGLY both inside and out.

LMAO! Yes you are. Don't tempt me to reveal you, for the sake of your daughter I won't do that. but keep on pushing Mr.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exceptionally what? is the question. If your talking about an expceptional player that she is not. An exceptional person, she is not. Ummmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im so confused am I on yg or tg? Ms. know it all, can you answer this please. xoxo

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is yg? Yellow Girls???hmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what dont you get. I believe your the idiot my friend. College coaches do not like BS. They have respect for SS but do not like BS. I have already went down this route with my daughter and college coaches wont even speak to you if you are associated with BS.

Right that is why TG has no college commitments. He was surely helpful with my Daughter

Mine also, I guess those are all made up commitments on the TG website.

Bill is helping my daughter get recruited right now and has been instrumental the whole way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for the entertainment! Everyone, read what you are writing. It's all very comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please reveal me you [lacrosse]... because the only one that is going to be embarrassed is you. you [lacrosse] I mean moron..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought these posts were moderated. How can this be allowed on a forum that is supposed to HELP people learn about lacrosse programs? If the moderator would not post this silliness, maybe it would stop and we can get some real information about girls lacrosse. Moderator, please delete any posts that having nothing to do with lacrosse and include slanderous statements about top level administrators. Thank you in advance. What started as a helpful site has turned into a waste of energy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe the moderator agrees? Who's a top level administrator? YOU? hahahahahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought these posts were moderated. How can this be allowed on a forum that is supposed to HELP people learn about lacrosse programs? If the moderator would not post this silliness, maybe it would stop and we can get some real information about girls lacrosse. Moderator, please delete any posts that having nothing to do with lacrosse and include slanderous statements about top level administrators. Thank you in advance. What started as a helpful site has turned into a waste of energy.

Then why waste your time?....go away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they should only allow registered users here, would be helpful. A lot of the looneys would disappear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Case and point!! Sometimes the truth hurts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We like top guns and so does our daughter and that matters to us. I am glad that you do not like top guns because I would not want to end up on a sideline with you.

Its a big world and if people aren't happy then they should look around but there will always be another girl to happily field their position.

It is a business and if you cant handle that then you shouldn't play anywhere. Good luck to you though I feel badly that you are so consumed with a club that others are benefiting greatly from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR as well....what makes you think college coaches like dealing with her?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

losing to town teams. is that good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell someone who cares about your opinion because I certainly don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Benefiting from? That's a joke... Thanks for the laughs, I'm always up for a good joke..hence, you and your opinion. Good luck, sounds like your going to need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

Over 150 girls at tryouts, not a chance , your bigger issue is when kids are leaving your top teams it tells you something is wrong. I like the Smiths and wish them luck but I saw several more in his lower age groups from the top teams trying to position themselves to move over to YJ. A few more and the ship begins to sink. If the girls on TG black were told they could play YJ blue my guess is more than half would be gone, that's not a good sign.My child plays YJ and its not perfect but you rarely if ever get kids on top team to leave.

So what's to say about the YJ's turn TG's that were at Hofstra Tourney. that were on Blue and Gold? Quite a Few left YJ's too, If you are going to say something at least be truthful. [/quote

Here's the truth , your an idiot and a liar . Please tell us which YJ top team lost kids to TG . By the way my YJ kid played in your tournament this weekend was not all TG players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2021 there was over 150 girls there at tryouts. The 2022 tryouts there were over 50 girls there. The 2022 team has a Black and Purple, so there are 2 teams that will be fielded this upcoming summer. 2022 just had two teams play at the Hofstra tournament. There were 12 on each team and it is known that there were at least another 15 kids that have paid that could not make the tournament this weekend. I know that the 2022 Black team did very well playing against mostly 2021 teams on Saturday. Future is bright for TG in the younger ages.

Over 150 girls at tryouts, not a chance , your bigger issue is when kids are leaving your top teams it tells you something is wrong. I like the Smiths and wish them luck but I saw several more in his lower age groups from the top teams trying to position themselves to move over to YJ. A few more and the ship begins to sink. If the girls on TG black were told they could play YJ blue my guess is more than half would be gone, that's not a good sign.My child plays YJ and its not perfect but you rarely if ever get kids on top team to leave.

So what's to say about the YJ's turn TG's that were at Hofstra Tourney. that were on Blue and Gold? Quite a Few left YJ's too, If you are going to say something at least be truthful. [/quote

Here's the truth , your an idiot and a liar . Please tell us which YJ top team lost kids to TG . By the way my YJ kid played in your tournament this weekend was not all TG players.

If you are so called YJ, then you should know who they are and what age group. Stop looking for attention you miserable little person. I can guarantee you quite a few YJ blue and golds are now TG. You wouldn't know as you have not yet made the YJ team. tryouts are next month.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So glad you and your daughter like top guns. God bless you really..how old is she 10? Just wait. Your going to feel like you got got by a truck when BS gets done with you. I really can't believe people are on here commenting on 2021 and 2022 teams. Ny god people get a life. You should be focusing on positive things spending family time, vacations, etc, not this crap

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And as for person saying they don't know of their on yellow jackets yet. Yes they do. Your obviously not too swift. Just like at BS tryouts he knows the teams before they arrive except for the ones that paid him off with gift certificates to his favorite eateries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR got SS into college didn't she? Big mouth! What's the matter cat got upur tongue? BS cannot control himself

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR got SS into college didn't she? Big mouth! What's the matter cat got upur tongue? BS cannot control himself

CR did not get SS into college. SS worked her butt off to get into college. If CR had her way SS would have gone to ND because CR had promised her to the ND head coach. When SS chose to go to NW over ND ......That's when the friction between CR and the Smith family started. How dare a 19 year old embarrass the great CR like that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are so called YJ, then you should know who they are and what age group. Stop looking for attention you miserable little person. I can guarantee you quite a few YJ blue and golds are now TG. You wouldn't know as you have not yet made the YJ team. tryouts are next month.

I feel bad because you must be disabled but here goes , name the age , you cannot because you are either disabled or a liar .Your TG top players are begging to leave , so many willing to forfeit the 500 deposit it's out of control . Elevate now better than TG only a matter of time before you are behind 91 , lol. Sadly TG has peaked and already on the decline .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel bad because you must be disabled but here goes , name the age , you cannot because you are either disabled or a liar .Your TG top players are begging to leave , so many willing to forfeit the 500 deposit it's out of control . Elevate now better than TG only a matter of time before you are behind 91 , lol. Sadly TG has peaked and already on the decline .

Just Go away! No one respond to the reject who keeps coming back, Hates TG and everything involved but still manages to go to tournaments and has no kid playing. He has a weird obsession with this club, and can't move on. Let's just all ignore him and his negative, incoherent comments. It's just very sad, I feel badly for him and his daughter, as we can get of the page or skim over his sillyness, but his daughter is stuck with him 24-7..Poor Girl!

Let's not feed the TROLL any longer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No she did not....CR had zero to do with that....you are clueless

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CR did not get SS into college. SS worked her butt off to get into college. If CR had her way SS would have gone to ND because CR had promised her to the ND head coach. When SS chose to go to NW over ND ......That's when the friction between CR and the Smith family started. How dare a 19 year old embarrass the great CR like that!

SS and her family thought it was silly to pay the CR recruiting fee and did all their own leg work. Sorry CR, every now and then someone stands up to a bully!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Let's not feed the TROLL any longer."

Good to hear your on a diet, jk. The thing is you have someone stating kids have left the top YJ teams to go to TG and I think thats just someone who either is ignorant of the truth or making stuff up to make themselves feel better.Someone asked for more specifics yet none are given.Why do I care, because if thats the case it may impact my daughters chance at making top YJ team ,same way having a lot of TG top players come over would .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Do not feed the Troll"

Why is it that if someone comes on this site and says anything negative towards tg you are all over them like flies on ...... I mean you truly are insane. Yes it might be both ways. But whomever stated that there are a ton of tg girls leaving the answer is YES indeed. I heard the same thing. Now ar the yellow jackets stating the same maybe. Everybody is moving around, why is so hard to get accross your pea sized brain when your daughter is probably not even of recruiting age. People are concerned and have every right to be. The Organization is clearly on a decline. SS needs to grab the bull by the horns and make things right. The coaching is horrific. My daughters coaches last year were coached while her coaches were sitting on the grass. Come on for petes sake. No one says you have to hate the Smiths but for the love of god they are robbing everyone. They are not coaching. Moving players that are not talented to high teams and the GIRLS are get discouraged not only the parents. So please take your head out of the sand and see whats going on around you. And no it may not matter to YOU what team your daughter is on but god dam if your daughter is getting looked over by a non talented player then hey theres a problem somewhere. But you must understand not everyone is benefiting from this. Maybe you or the non-talented player that got moved up but not the girl thats working her butt off and nothing is happening for her. Please look at all sides and STOP the critizing and saying everyone is lying because they are not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you really think that a man would come to a tournament and not have a kid playing you are as stated truly delusional. Come on.. He is obviously looking out for his daughters best interest and is obviously on a TG team but not happy but maybe his daughter is. I actually commend him. Because its not about the parents at some point its about the kids. You think a kid wants to leave after spending a most part of their summer with the same girls year after year. And a parent has to make a decsion what is best for their daughter. I mean you have to be really uneducated to write something like that about someone. You are the one no one should listen to. It is happening all around you and you dont even see it. Open your eyes!!!!! If I were that man I would take my chances. From a parent that has friends with daughters in other organizations do the same shannanigans happen yes of course. But, get out of this crap while you can. Be an adult and guide your child in the right direction and keep off this thread bashing everyone. (because they are all liars) because your are MRS. TOPGUN and you know it all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said... MRS TOPGUN. So true.... Her daughter is probably in 5th grade at most. It looks likes shes on all the time. Clearly she has nothing to do. BS couldnt make it more obvious when he does try outs that he keeps same teams together. But, that when he gets sneaky, after the emails come out girls start poking around and parents start calling. Oh my daughter "GOT MOVED UP". BS called me personally and invited my daughter up to BLACK. I feel like saying ok lady, your daughter is a lazy player and how much did you have to pay him. We are not stupid but we do it for our kids. Thats why the BLACK teams are so weak becauswe the players are non deserving with a few exceptions of course.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you really think that a man would come to a tournament and not have a kid playing you are as stated truly delusional. Come on.. He is obviously looking out for his daughters best interest and is obviously on a TG team but not happy but maybe his daughter is. I actually commend him. Because its not about the parents at some point its about the kids. You think a kid wants to leave after spending a most part of their summer with the same girls year after year. And a parent has to make a decsion what is best for their daughter. I mean you have to be really uneducated to write something like that about someone. You are the one no one should listen to. It is happening all around you and you dont even see it. Open your eyes!!!!! If I were that man I would take my chances. From a parent that has friends with daughters in other organizations do the same shannanigans happen yes of course. But, get out of this crap while you can. Be an adult and guide your child in the right direction and keep off this thread bashing everyone. (because they are all liars) because your are MRS. TOPGUN and you know it all.

If you are TG and so unhappy the only solution for you is to leave and go be happy elsewhere.. What you are not getting is no one cares about your opinion or gripes, everyone knows what works for them and what doesn't, so we don't need you "Mr save a parent from TG" to tell us what to do with our kids. Take your kid and hit the road. We just don't care what you have to say even though you have every right to speak you mind, WE JUST DON'T CARE, nor does your opinion matter in what decisions we make for our children. No one is forcing you to stay there, you and your kid are free to go to another club. If I was so unhappy, I wouldn't skip a beat much less sit here everyday and b---- about it, I would have been gone a long time ago. What's keeping you here?? If you are in fact still here and not typing here out of vengeance because are already gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Do not feed the Troll"

Why is it that if someone comes on this site and says anything negative towards tg you are all over them like flies on ...... I mean you truly are insane. Yes it might be both ways. But whomever stated that there are a ton of tg girls leaving the answer is YES indeed. I heard the same thing. Now ar the yellow jackets stating the same maybe. Everybody is moving around, why is so hard to get accross your pea sized brain when your daughter is probably not even of recruiting age. People are concerned and have every right to be. The Organization is clearly on a decline. SS needs to grab the bull by the horns and make things right. The coaching is horrific. My daughters coaches last year were coached while her coaches were sitting on the grass. Come on for petes sake. No one says you have to hate the Smiths but for the love of god they are robbing everyone. They are not coaching. Moving players that are not talented to high teams and the GIRLS are get discouraged not only the parents. So please take your head out of the sand and see whats going on around you. And no it may not matter to YOU what team your daughter is on but god dam if your daughter is getting looked over by a non talented player then hey theres a problem somewhere. But you must understand not everyone is benefiting from this. Maybe you or the non-talented player that got moved up but not the girl thats working her butt off and nothing is happening for her. Please look at all sides and STOP the critizing and saying everyone is lying because they are not.

If the club is on a decline, why are you still so obsessed with it? Leave us alone if we want to still play there. I see what they mean by when someone doesn't make the team or gets cut how crazy they become.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope he was trolling, Kid doesnt play for TG, Got cut and he's pissed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU ARE AN IGNORANT COW!!!!! A LOSER AND SO IS YOUR DAUGHTER, SHE WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING LIKE YOURSELF. A BIG FAT COW. GO GRAZE NOW. THE TRUTH HURTS YOU BEAST. BYE BYE, AND ITS A FREE COUNTRY I WILL JUST COME ON EVERY DAY TO AGGRAVATE YOU AND MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MISERABLE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE LIFE THAT YOU HAVE IS JUST PATHETIC AND YOU ARE A CHEATER.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im hysterical laughing.How can you be soo studpid???? I am on TG you moron for the last time I did not get cut. I will see you on the field. Arent you saying at anytime HMMMM who is this person. You creep I know who you are and believe me you will get what you deserve this is your year my friend. I cant wait. I will be sitting right next to you. Hint Hint

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU ARE AN IGNORANT COW!!!!! A LOSER AND SO IS YOUR DAUGHTER, SHE WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING LIKE YOURSELF. A BIG FAT COW. GO GRAZE NOW. THE TRUTH HURTS YOU BEAST. BYE BYE, AND ITS A FREE COUNTRY I WILL JUST COME ON EVERY DAY TO AGGRAVATE YOU AND MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MISERABLE IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE BECAUSE THE LIFE THAT YOU HAVE IS JUST PATHETIC AND YOU ARE A CHEATER.

LOL

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Nope he was trolling, Kid doesnt play for TG, Got cut and he's pissed.

Is he from Westhampton? grin

Like Reply Quote
Page 139 of 220 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard