BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 134 of 220 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What she is trying to say is that you are as ignorant as BS. She is stating that the way he runs his teams and organizations stink just like you. how was that for an answer, miss know it all. Get a job..... and as stated above you tg are going to have a run for their money on the field. no real talent there.

Can you type a educated response without insulting someone or calling them names. You probably don't even have your GED.. Sounding like a Whiney 5th grader

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yep you got it. You are so smart. At least Bill Smith's mission statement is correct definately unforgettable. I think I will quit my job making mega bucks just to irritate you it is soooo worth it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What she is trying to say is that you are as ignorant as BS. She is stating that the way he runs his teams and organizations stink just like you. how was that for an answer, miss know it all. Get a job..... and as stated above you tg are going to have a run for their money on the field. no real talent there.

I can't wait for you to show us your daughters talent. Lol

Yes please crazy dude/dudette, please be sure to let us know when beach bums or YJ 4,5,6 are playing so we can look out for her and learn a few things

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tg mission statement states unforgettable experience. To say the least. Good luck by the time out kids go to college SS will be a has been. From what I hear she's already burning bridges. So if you don't understand this because the lack of YOUR education... Good luck your going to need it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yep you got it. You are so smart. At least Bill Smith's mission statement is correct definately unforgettable. I think I will quit my job making mega bucks just to irritate you it is soooo worth it.

Everything out your mouth is BS.. Keep this up you gonna wear your knees out. You're gonna soon be needing some knee pads. The amount of time you stay down there buffing him off. Get a life loser. He, nor I, nor TG cares. U make nothing other than people laugh at your stupid a--. LOSER!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love making people like you lives miserable. Keep you on your toes honey you won't see my daughter on those teams not that I think there is anything wrong with those teams. Apparently you think your the best. Believe me you trash bag you'll know if we play your daughter but not likely if she's anything like you she's in the lowest team there is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol.. Had to chime in here.. Who says "making mega bucks" ?? Funniest thing I've heard all morning. You really are a psycho huh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can use the knee pads doing what you do best..ughhh your repulsive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep guess so one with a lot of money and class unlike your top gun crew of losers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love making people like you lives miserable. Keep you on your toes honey you won't see my daughter on those teams not that I think there is anything wrong with those teams. Apparently you think your the best. Believe me you trash bag you'll know if we play your daughter but not likely if she's anything like you she's in the lowest team there is.

I'm not miserable darling, you are quite the entertainment. CLOWN! You make me laugh that's about it. You just don't know how stupid you sound. You could never get me riled up and lose my cool, this is little kids lacrosse and I'm a grown up. No need to cry everyday because my daughter got cut..say what you want loser but you are taking your departure really hard. You talk really tough behind your keyboard with your little fat chubby fingers and then get off and cry. Let me guess you had already told your friends and family that your Daughter made TG? Now you have to eat your words... LIAR. How's that 3rd or 4th team working out for you?

Let me guess you're about to reply in 4..3..2..1 with an insult or some comment about the Smiths. Hard for anyone to take you serious when you have a brain the size of a pea.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just an outsider but i love how this person is ruffling your feathers because you know she's right otherwise why entertain her

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tg mission statement states unforgettable experience. To say the least. Good luck by the time out kids go to college SS will be a has been. From what I hear she's already burning bridges. So if you don't understand this because the lack of YOUR education... Good luck your going to need it.

Trolling the TG website now huh? man you just won't go away. You really are obsessed with these people. Meanwhile they lose no sleep over you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok who's the crazy dad or mom that won't go away? Everyday the same thing.
He/she is really nuts huh? so so sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU MY DEAR ARE AS STUPID AS STUDPID IS. MY DAUGHTER DID NOT MAKE A "CUT" IM THE ONE WHO DECLINED. PLEASE WITH YOUR NONSENSE YOU ARE PATHETIC. THEY SELL TAPES WHERE YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. YOU NOW ARE DRAGGING IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS LIKE YG AND BEACH BUMS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN CAROL ROSE ACT IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. AS FOR BEACH BUMS I DONT KNOW THEM. THE TOP GUNS ARE STAYING ON TOP GUNS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO MOVE ON FROM SOMEONE THEY THINK CARES FOR THEM. NOW WE HAVE YOU. YOU WERE PROBABLY GOT OFFERED THE "c" TEAM AND ARE ESTATIC. GOOD
FOR YOU. ENOUGH OUT OF YOUR IDIOTIC MOUTH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope BS cuts your daughters white team like he did to the 2017 this year. Another mess Carol Rose will clean up. No worries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU MY DEAR ARE AS STUPID AS STUDPID IS. MY DAUGHTER DID NOT MAKE A "CUT" IM THE ONE WHO DECLINED. PLEASE WITH YOUR NONSENSE YOU ARE PATHETIC. THEY SELL TAPES WHERE YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. YOU NOW ARE DRAGGING IN OTHER ORGANIZATIONS LIKE YG AND BEACH BUMS. I HAVE NEVER SEEN CAROL ROSE ACT IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. AS FOR BEACH BUMS I DONT KNOW THEM. THE TOP GUNS ARE STAYING ON TOP GUNS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO MOVE ON FROM SOMEONE THEY THINK CARES FOR THEM. NOW WE HAVE YOU. YOU WERE PROBABLY GOT OFFERED THE "c" TEAM AND ARE ESTATIC. GOOD
FOR YOU. ENOUGH OUT OF YOUR IDIOTIC MOUTH.

Lol someone's angry and yelling, What exactly is studpid? Can't try to insult someone when you yourself can't even spell the word. I understand English quite we'll buddy, not so sure you do. It's cute to see you angry. You can dish it but can't take it. Doesn't feel good does it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These posts are embarrassing. My child plays top guns and there are things I have liked and things I dislike. It would be helpful to drop the name calling and attempt to share what you were/are so unhappy with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes what's "trolling") mean. Yes guess I was. If you must know I was looking up my sons fall tournament information and couldnt help to see latest topics. You my friend seem like you are the bitter Betty aka negative Nancy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"YOU MY DEAR ARE AS STUPID AS STUDPID IS."

Classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope BS cuts your daughters white team like he did to the 2017 this year. Another mess Carol Rose will clean up. No worries.

Oh ok so that's what it is, now we're getting somewhere. your daughter played for 2017 white and got cut. Now we all see why you're so angry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is this better I thought that you would better understand in capital letters. Its called Rosetta Stone it does wonders for individuals that are not educated. Good luck with that learning disability. By the way my "chubby" finger will knock you into next tuesday. How's that better. You lowlife.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"YOU MY DEAR ARE AS STUPID AS STUDPID IS."

Classic

Isn't it? Lol aww man never laughed so hard in my life.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I can understand your animosity towards BS but to lump SS into this is just nuts. The girl has been a class act since high school. She never bad mouths anyone. She is respectful and courteous to all parents and players. She's more mature than most of the parents on this thread. You should hope your daughter carries herself as well as she has. I am not a Smith or friend of the Smiths if that is the retort to this post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These posts are embarrassing. My child plays top guns and there are things I have liked and things I dislike. It would be helpful to drop the name calling and attempt to share what you were/are so unhappy with.

I agree, let's have some meaningful conversation. What do you like/dislike?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is this better I thought that you would better understand in capital letters. Its called Rosetta Stone it does wonders for individuals that are not educated. Good luck with that learning disability. By the way my "chubby" finger will knock you into next tuesday. How's that better. You lowlife.

I highly doubt that buddy. Only person you're scaring obviously is your little girl.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah!!!! umm no stupid.... I will be on the field. You dont listen your too busy poking fun of people. I heard Dr. Shepfield deals with people like you. You might want to look him up. Its called delusion. I have to go now but I will be sure to look for you arguing with someone else on another day when I have nothing to do I will be sure to irriate you you once again. God Bless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
I can understand your animosity towards BS but to lump SS into this is just nuts. The girl has been a class act since high school. She never bad mouths anyone. She is respectful and courteous to all parents and players. She's more mature than most of the parents on this thread. You should hope your daughter carries herself as well as she has. I am not a Smith or friend of the Smiths if that is the retort to this post.

I agree, she is always nice to me. Says hello, smiles. Not sure what happened with the mad vigilante but I can only assume it has something to do with his attitude. Hence his posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey mad tough guy! You're trying too hard to sound like you know what your typing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok I have been listening to you two idiots rant for hours. I am one of those parents whose daughter got cut from 2017 top guns but you think that is right? Do something perhaps another tryout. He does not care about anything but his next meal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes what's "trolling") mean. Yes guess I was. If you must know I was looking up my sons fall tournament information and couldnt help to see latest topics. You my friend seem like you are the bitter Betty aka negative Nancy.

Looking for son's tournament info on TG website? Lol see you typed before you thought again. The mission statement is on the website not here on the forums. You're trying too hard buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
girls were cut on the 2018 level also. Did you mean they were cut from the team or did top guns decide to drop the 2017 white team? Which last year was the first year for white. Its all hard with this stuff and unfortunately politics are everywhere every club boys and girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fact that your daughter plays for top guns is embarassment enough. Just worry about her and not this nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you sound like a loser writing this. You sound like a class act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fact that your daughter plays for top guns is embarassment enough. Just worry about her and not this nonsense

thought you left? No need to insult the lady.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ughhh your all crazy!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you thought who left?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ughhh your all crazy!!

It's not all of us that are crazy. There's just this one person that trolls the forum being a ---hole. We cant't get rid of him/herI guess the next best thing is to just ignore them.

They're like a bad nightmare that comes back night after night. We can all see why the daughter isn't up to par. He/she spends all day on here insulting and belittling instead of practicing with their daughter.

Very very sad if you ask me. Trust me.. We're not all crazy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone please explain the the advantages of being on top guns to this nice lady. whats the matter big mouth chic (name caller) cat got your tongue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are the ONE that is crazy!!!!!! You know nothing about anybody that posts on here. You think you do which makes you a little coo coo. Thinking you know by a post whats going on in someones life. Grow up please and get a life and answer the poor lady's questions still waiting. What are the advantages for pete's sake. omg

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things that would be great to see on this thread and all others:
-The correct usage of their, there and they're
-The correct usage of your and you're
-Coherent sentences
-Commas: for the love of god does no one use commas anymore?
Thank you

Like Reply Quote
Page 134 of 220 1 2 132 133 134 135 136 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard