BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2022 teams going down to GT Invitational this Fall?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

What team you with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know yet. Tryouts aren't finished and teams haven't been finalized. We should all know more about fall tournaments in the next couple of weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 going to GT ? Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 town rankings (my opinion after my sons team play alot of teams):

1. Smithtown
2. Manhasset
3. CSH
4. Kings Park
5. Northport
6. Garden City
7. Port Washington
8. Farmingdale
9. Three Villages
10. Harborfields

Did your son play their PAL team or their "A" travel team? Big difference...

SWR beat half those teams; tied a few; and only lost to KP based on that list. Where do you have them ranked?

I heard Smithtown lost their best player, will drop below Harborfields if its true

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Smash 2022 add any new kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash added at least three new players. It seems that all the top teams at this age group have improved. There is a lot of talent in this age group. Going to be fun watching all these teams continue to develop. Good Luck to all!!!! Enjoy it while you still can. They grow up too fast!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which tournament is GT ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

PAL or travel team? Big difference between both. If you are talking travel teams, then you are the one that is misinformed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which tournament is GT ?

I think it is the Greene Turtle Fall tourney down in Maryland... https://leagueathletics.com/UserForm.asp?RegID=66162&org=turtlelacrosse.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Town is thinking about doing an "A" team for Nassau PAL 2022. What towns will be putting in an A team For Nassau PAL 2022 this Spring. If towns mentioned above do it it would be an awesome league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, that's the one. Looks like it's fun. 3-game roundrobin at McDonough HS.

Bethesda won U11A this past Summer at GT. I think Team Igloo was just about the only team that beat them this past year (2x).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bethesda won U11A this past Summer at GT. I think Team Igloo was just about the only team that beat them this past year (2x).

It was probably Igloo 2021 team. Big difference in talent level between Igloo 2021 and 2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bethesda U11A was in the weaker division of the NPYLL in the spring and did ok. They lost one season game to a team in the other division (dbacks) and lost in 1st round of playoffs (hawks). Breakers won the whole thing, so there are 3 teams that are probably better just in NPYLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda also had a U11AA team that won it all (Blue) and was one who won GT after being down big at halftime.

I think the Arden Diamondbacks 2022 team is the Md team to beat at this age level - coincidentally, they won GT U11B in a field that had a lot of 2021's.

Not connected to any them and this is just little kids sports, so no chest pumping here, but I respect good lacrosse teams even at younger levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda also had a U11AA team that won it all (Blue) and was one who won GT after being down big at halftime.

I think the Arden Diamondbacks 2022 team is the Md team to beat at this age level - coincidentally, they won GT U11B in a field that had a lot of 2021's.

Not connected to any them and this is just little kids sports, so no chest pumping here, but I respect good lacrosse teams even at younger levels.

That sounds right. Bethesda U11AA dominated - don't know if anyone really tested them in NPYLL. They were undefeated and beat Hawks in championship 13-8.

Dbacks 2022 is always good, but has stumbled in the NPYLL playoffs the past two years.

To be the best in DC-Balt-Annapolis, you have to win the NPYLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was probably Igloo 2021 team. Big difference in talent level between Igloo 2021 and 2022 teams.

From the looks of thing Igloo 2022 should be very good this year lots of really good talent though we will see .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash added at least three new players. It seems that all the top teams at this age group have improved. There is a lot of talent in this age group. Going to be fun watching all these teams continue to develop. Good Luck to all!!!! Enjoy it while you still can. They grow up too fast!!!!

Smash is going to be better than last year. Added some very talented players. I think the gap between them and everybody else just got bigger.

United is also going to be better. I won't won't be surprised if they are not the 2 top teams in this age group. They played this year at NXT with Smash winning a tight one 6-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is igloo playing the GT tournament in maryland this fall ? Looking for extra scrimmage games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 3 Smash players that were replaced going to play?
Igloo? United? Jesters? TLI?
Im sure that they will make the other 2022s better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team added players this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were are the replacements going? Smash isnt carrying a 25-28 roster size

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably never left

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about the new smash players. What are your one of their parents trying to promote him. Good for him for making it , so STFU and wait till the season starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Town is thinking about doing an "A" team for Nassau PAL 2022. What towns will be putting in an A team For Nassau PAL 2022 this Spring. If towns mentioned above do it it would be an awesome league.

CSH has an A team for 2022 Spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares about the new smash players. What are your one of their parents trying to promote him. Good for him for making it , so STFU and wait till the season starts.

WOW. Just resopnding to the question "Did Smash add any new players this year?" And promoting him would require a name dumb [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

Port Washington "beat up" on Manhasset & GC? BahHahahahaa! Put the bottle down and step away from the bar.

Which teams, exactly, did this PW team beat up on. Go on, humor us....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 3 Smash players that were replaced going to play?
Igloo? United? Jesters? TLI?
Im sure that they will make the other 2022s better

I heard United and maybe Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH has an A team for 2022 Spring

Kings Park will also have an A Team in Nassau PAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would they leave the best team on the planet?? seems like igloo is rebuilding this year what about united ?? gonna be any good???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Port 2022 beat up on Manhasset and Garden City so not sure where you are getting your information

Port Washington "beat up" on Manhasset & GC? BahHahahahaa! Put the bottle down and step away from the bar.

I am going to take a guess and say that the poster is talking about PAL... I believe PW has one PAL team - whereas GC and Manhasset both have 3-4 equal teams... so when either one of those towns combine into one team i don't think that PW will be beating up on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am going to take a guess and say that the poster is talking about PAL... I believe PW has one PAL team - whereas GC and Manhasset both have 3-4 equal teams... so when either one of those towns combine into one team i don't think that PW will be beating up on them.

Port select beat GC select at that tournament in manhasset

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would they leave the best team on the planet?? seems like igloo is rebuilding this year what about united ?? gonna be any good???

Best team on the planet? Whatever 0-3 in maryland tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's see what happens in the spring with all of the town teams now going to a select team. It should be very competitive and great for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC tournament team beat PW tournament team at St Paul's in May by several goals. PW has 2 really good middies and not much else. That's not going to work. But it's all good. We like playing each other and nice parents on both sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are such a tool. You know nothng about our team but thanks for complimenting my son. [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC tournament team beat PW tournament team at St Paul's in May by several goals. PW has 2 really good middies and not much else. That's not going to work. But it's all good. We like playing each other and nice parents on both sides.

All good, GC parents are lunatics and PW team beat them in manhasset, I was there, my son plays for neither team. GC parents acted crazy, PW had the by 5-6 goals and another5-6 off the crossbar.,GC creeped back in with kids chest bumping and parents high fiving. PW won, period

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's see what happens in the spring with all of the town teams now going to a select team. It should be very competitive and great for the boys.

I saw a list on here a few weeks back of 2022 PAL Ranking... some of those teams play in Suffolk PAL while others play in Nassau PAL.. it would be awesome to get them all in one league... but due to location - it won't happen.. like 3 Village going to play GC or Manhasset... just too far to drive.. so there will be some matchups that we just wont see. Would love to see TEAM SMITHTOWN take on MANHASSET at full strength for both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw a list on here a few weeks back of 2022 PAL Ranking... some of those teams play in Suffolk PAL while others play in Nassau PAL.. it would be awesome to get them all in one league... but due to location - it won't happen.. like 3 Village going to play GC or Manhasset... just too far to drive.. so there will be some matchups that we just wont see. Would love to see TEAM SMITHTOWN take on MANHASSET at full strength for both teams.

Sachem splits youth lax into East and North at K. Does any other multi HS districts do that.

Page 8 of 55 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard