BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 133 of 220 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
When will rosters be posted? Pay date is now past.

Probably another week or two

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first few years rosters were out early, last couple years they have come out after winter sessions and right before spring practices. The less information the public has the less headaches for BS to deal with. Top players missing from rosters, undeserving girls moved up. Why give fuel to the uproar so it can fester all winter long?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When will rosters be posted? Pay date is now past.

Probably another week or two [/quote
They still have spots open, especially on White as a lot of people turned them down so they dont want to post rosters where they have only 8 kids on a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first few years rosters were out early, last couple years they have come out after winter sessions and right before spring practices. The less information the public has the less headaches for BS to deal with. Top players missing from rosters, undeserving girls moved up. Why give fuel to the uproar so it can fester all winter long?

Wah Wah my daughter did not make a team, but I want to complain about who did

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a moron. Nothing to do with making the team. He obviously can't even get enough kids die white team. Maybe your daughter was one of many undeserving players that got moved up or perhaps you bought him a gift certificate to his favorite steak house. Please understand people do NOT want to be associated with him or his shady business. My daughter could make his team with a broken arm and an eye patch. Wah wah to you haven't heard that one since I was 5.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your daughter doesn't have a broken arm or eye patch but she probably has ear plugs with a parent like you. Go back to YJ and shut up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like a moron. Nothing to do with making the team. He obviously can't even get enough kids die white team. Maybe your daughter was one of many undeserving players that got moved up or perhaps you bought him a gift certificate to his favorite steak house. Please understand people do NOT want to be associated with him or his shady business. My daughter could make his team with a broken arm and an eye patch. Wah wah to you haven't heard that one since I was 5.

So says the anonymous poster. get a life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters will be posted when he's ready to post them. He NEVER stated a date, and nobody knows who will be coaching teams. Things take time..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the TG 7v7 Hofstra tournament an all day affair? Do the girls get lunch together?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She needs earplugs so she doesn't have yo listen to the tg parents sobbing and yelling on the sidelines. I pitty you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whah Whah can't wait to see you on the field I'll know it's you when your crying .Whah Whah because your daughter only played two minutes of a game with 30 players on the roster ok a Lille exaggerated 28 when Shannon smith driving in her golf cart. I can see it now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whah Whah can't wait to see you on the field I'll know it's you when your crying .Whah Whah because your daughter only played two minutes of a game with 30 players on the roster ok a Lille exaggerated 28 when Shannon smith driving in her golf cart. I can see it now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

westhampton?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

westhampton?

What's the deal with this Westhampton person? I keep seeing Westhampton on this forum but have no idea what or who it pertains to, or what happened in that situation. enlighten us please, so we can all understand why they come here everyday and talk the same crap over and over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

westhampton?

What's the deal with this Westhampton person? I keep seeing Westhampton on this forum but have no idea what or who it pertains to, or what happened in that situation. enlighten us please, so we can all understand why they come here everyday and talk the same crap over and over.

Someone is obsessed, it is uncomfortable, creepy, unhealthy, etc..... Let it go, maybe seek some help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a reference to a former TG dad that left a couple of years ago. He is constantly on TG thread bashing SS and TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for him. Less work for everyone else. If he got burned by those creeps he can do as he pleases. BS should not be aloud to work with children he is ruining their self confidence and in a business sense how to cheat. No one will understand until they experience it for themselves and believe me they will because BS and SS are the same. They forgot where they came from. Take care of oeiple fairly and no one can say anything. Like say bring it on expose them and their behavior as much as possible so everyone doesn't have to endure the SMITH rath.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for him. Less work for everyone else. If he got burned by those creeps he can do as he pleases. BS should not be aloud to work with children he is ruining their self confidence and in a business sense how to cheat. No one will understand until they experience it for themselves and believe me they will because BS and SS are the same. They forgot where they came from. Take care of oeiple fairly and no one can say anything. Like say bring it on expose them and their behavior as much as possible so everyone doesn't have to endure the SMITH rath.

It is really hard to take you seriously when everything within this rant is incoherent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the way the computer translates it genius is that spelled right for you. You get what you deserve. Your obnoxious just like them. I will be on just like that individual to make sure everyone knows about their unforgiving actions. Bye now must get back to court.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look up the word incoherent Einstein. No wonder why your smith advocates

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sorry to hear your daughter was moved off of a TG team. Don't stress over it. If she is as talented as you think she will make one of the other top clubs A teams. If she doesn't make it maybe the Smith assessment of her was correct

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They've been great to us and have always been fair. Sometimes the truth hurts and pisses people off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok we get it.. you got burned.. Don't you think it's time to move on?? No one really cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This person doesn't seem to have their screws on right.. Get some help! It really isn't that serious. Find another team for your daughter and just be happy.. That is all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I didn't Einstein would not let him but oh boy he tried. And no I will not move on if I can stop someone else from getting hurst by him obviously not you because you are a selfish snot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I didn't Einstein would not let him but oh boy he tried. And no I will not move on if I can stop someone else from getting hurst by him obviously not you because you are a selfish snot

Wow dude/dudette this is really not healthy. As you can see no one really cares, we are all just reading your hateful, name calling messages and shaking our heads at your behavior. Maybe if no one replies to you when you spew your venom, you will really realize that you're looking really crazy out there. We all know it hurts, but you must find away to find your happiness.. Try yellow Jackets or elevate. One teams loss may be another teams treasure.. Good luck to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She didn't burned lowlife she's not aloud to as per her parents and yes we're on an A team and yes we kick your [lacrosse] every opportunity we get. It's a shame we'll never play your team sounds for sure that BS has her on his finest c team. This is just payback for bill smith. That's all it is stop getting so defensive

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why cant you people let some people vent. Believe me the Smith family's reputation is not very good in the lacrosse commumity. Let him/her vent and you just keep doing what your doing kissing his [lacrosse]. Not the end of the world life goes on. Depends on which year your daughter graduates, but I can bet all my money youll be on here in a couple of years doing what this man/lady is doing. Its the nature of the beast. Just not a nice person.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with the "crazy dude/dudette" dont like it dont read it. what are you a doctor?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why cant you people let some people vent. Believe me the Smith family's reputation is not very good in the lacrosse commumity. Let him/her vent and you just keep doing what your doing kissing his [lacrosse]. Not the end of the world life goes on. Depends on which year your daughter graduates, but I can bet all my money youll be on here in a couple of years doing what this man/lady is doing. Its the nature of the beast. Just not a nice person.

Nothing wrong with venting but must they vent everyday? Geez

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with the "crazy dude/dudette" dont like it dont read it. what are you a doctor?

Nope no doctor' just someone that' s sane..Both of you head back to your teams thread. if TG is not your club, why do you spend so much time here? Must be some other club u both can find to harass. You both r missing the point that no one cares and you both just look really stupid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She didn't burned lowlife she's not aloud to as per her parents and yes we're on an A team and yes we kick your [lacrosse] every opportunity we get. It's a shame we'll never play your team sounds for sure that BS has her on his finest c team. This is just payback for bill smith. That's all it is stop getting so defensive

This right here is why an education above HS is important. So angry they can't even spell or make sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sorry to hear your daughter was moved off of a TG team. Don't stress over it. If she is as talented as you think she will make one of the other top clubs A teams. If she doesn't make it maybe the Smith assessment of her was correct

Second this reply

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are you trying to say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who said she was moved off a tg team? you just assume that because someone speaks badly of BS. And if she were it was a blessing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I COULD ONLY PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What she is trying to say is that you are as ignorant as BS. She is stating that the way he runs his teams and organizations stink just like you. how was that for an answer, miss know it all. Get a job..... and as stated above you tg are going to have a run for their money on the field. no real talent there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What she is trying to say is that you are as ignorant as BS. She is stating that the way he runs his teams and organizations stink just like you. how was that for an answer, miss know it all. Get a job..... and as stated above you tg are going to have a run for their money on the field. no real talent there.

Feel sorry for your daughter, that poor girl having to deal with this for a parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't wait for you to show us your daughters talent. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You don't seem to have a job.. So much free time to be bitter and angry..you're a clown. Loser whose daughter didn't make the cut and now you're embarrassed and mad. Find a hobby jerk!

Like Reply Quote
Page 133 of 220 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard