BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Outlaws looking for a Goalie-If not on top 91 or Express might be a good fit, Team is solid

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone is looking for a great coach for their kid then give True Blue 2023 a shot. A college coach with a proven track record with Travel Lacrosse. Well worth a look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A sincere Good Luck to True Blue all years. Everyone just needs to find the team that best suits their child.
Good luck to the Parents and Players of all teams who have to read through a lot of the BS on this site and others.
Respect the game. It is not ours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many teams (Express) will there be at this age? 2? Badgers and Barracudas?

Yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took my son to that LIT Blue Shark tryout and was very impressed with the program. We are hoping to be a part of this new first year age group and grow withe the coaches and other boys and parents for years to come. They had a great turnout considering it's a new team. One of the directors told me they were just a few players away from competing the roster. Hope some of you will come down this Saturday to see what they are all about. It would be nice to have a fresh start with a club that is all about development .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard from one of the players parents on the team that The assistant coach for true blue 2023 is leaving, and he is taking a couple of kids with him the rest of the team is staying intact , I heard that Cook is still w the true blue organization in fact his son plays for one of the older teams .

Good thing the Hurricanes got Okeffe's friend to bring the TB 2023 kids to get that team going. That might be their only single year team after the comically low turnout out tryouts. Have fun with that. Karma is a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on Igloo 2023 tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feedback on Igloo 2023 tryouts?

About 40 kids. Was on a different field so can't comment on quality

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Igloo had 32 kids including their 1 goalie yesterday. All the kids that were there yesterday seemed good. At the end they seemed to break the kids up into group 1 and group 2. I am not sure if this was A players versus others, but the top players that I saw were put in the head coaches 4v3 drill. If they can get the top 20/23 players to play for them, then this team will be very competitive in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were the 91 tryouts?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freaking awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freaking awesome.

Seriously? I heard there were a lot of very good players there from a friend, but his kid plays for them so he's kinda biased. I missed them, unfortunately. Lot of kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freaking awesome.

Seriously? I heard there were a lot of very good players there from a friend, but his kid plays for them so he's kinda biased. I missed them, unfortunately. Lot of kids?

No- not a lot of kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son made 91 Warriors. First time into the travel circuit. What should I expect? Will the team be competitive? Anyone know when they post tournament schedules?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son made 91 Warriors. First time into the travel circuit. What should I expect? Will the team be competitive? Anyone know when they post tournament schedules?

Warriors are a VERY good B team ... you should have a good experience. Plan on mostly local tourneys and Lax fest! lol....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors had a lot of talent but lacked coaching last year so top players left early. The one coach they had was a very nice guy so people like stayed. This is understandable being the Bandits step brother and being the B team for the age group. However most families seem happy there for whatever reason. Promised an additional coach this year. If you are happy with the cost and what you get, it is a very good place to start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors had a lot of talent but lacked coaching last year so top players left early. The one coach they had was a very nice guy so people like stayed. This is understandable being the Bandits step brother and being the B team for the age group. However most families seem happy there for whatever reason. Promised an additional coach this year. If you are happy with the cost and what you get, it is a very good place to start.

How often and where did they practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on with 2023 Honey Badgers? I heard they brought in some great talent and will be much better this upcoming year. They were good last year and now that they added better kids, seems to me this team will be a good one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's going on with 2023 Honey Badgers? I heard they brought in some great talent and will be much better this upcoming year. They were good last year and now that they added better kids, seems to me this team will be a good one.

Lame! This has to be a first time posting mom. I doubt even the most pathetic dad would throw this up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team will beat the 91 bandits!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
or keep it within 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 10. 2023 teams at this age group:
Manhasset 32, Bandits, Honey Badgers, Igloo, Hurricanes, True Blue, Legacy, Team Long Island, fl$, Empire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and Hurricanes haven't ever had a team in this age group so how are u coming up with this rating?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset 32, Bandits, Honey Badgers, Igloo, Hurricanes, True Blue, Legacy, Team Long Island, fl$, Empire.

Based on what, you have no idea and are making this crap up! And even crazier, some other losers will offer other made up rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how u all ny peeps think u all r so much better. MD will always be better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how u all ny peeps think u all r so much better. MD will always be better.

Bring your 12 yr olds to come play our 10 yr old boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

stir the pot all you want, no ones biting. just keep to talking up your Badgers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Outlaws?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Outlaws?

Outlaws should be included & the Bandits should be first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, but if you want to include Outlaws then you have to put Garden City, and Smithtown town teams before them. The kids out of Massapequa in the town 4th grade team could also be ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Bandits lost to nobody at their age and the Badgers were 18-2 at there age. And the Outlaws were the next best team. Followed by the Barracudas, Legacy, and Warriors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Bandits lost to nobody at their age and the Badgers were 18-2 at there age. And the Outlaws were the next best team. Followed by the Barracudas, Legacy, and Warriors.

32 is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws were 6-0 Against TB legacy and TI Last Year. Lost to HB 2x by one goal each time. They are 4 or 5 now, matters how good Igloo is. Bandits 32 HB Then (Igloo and Outlaws)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

32 is better

Lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

32 is better

Lol!

91 is a very good team, But Badgers you guys are the best!!!! I mean no one works harder than your coaches to stir the pot and collect your $$. I'm not even sure why anyone else even plays lax in this grade, GOOO Badgers!!! Your new motto should be "Not only are we good, Everyone else sucks"!! Just keep your eye on 91, until you beat us your just one of the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

32 is better

Lol!

91 is a very good team, But Badgers you guys are the best!!!! I mean no one works harder than your coaches to stir the pot and collect your $$. I'm not even sure why anyone else even plays lax in this grade, GOOO Badgers!!! Your new motto should be "Not only are we good, Everyone else sucks"!! Just keep your eye on 91, until you beat us your just one of the rest.

Wow. really couldn't be further from the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son's team played the Honey Badgers and Team 32 last year and lost to both. I'd love to see those 2 teams play. I thought the Express team was a little better. Plus we overheard several of Team 32 parents talking about how much more the coaches kids play and how they always have the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Son's team played the Honey Badgers and Team 32 last year and lost to both. I'd love to see those 2 teams play. I thought the Express team was a little better. Plus we overheard several of Team 32 parents talking about how much more the coaches kids play and how they always have the ball.

Badgers beat 32 6-1 last year. And if you're referrring to the Badgers with that comment, it honestly is not true. Badgers playing time is very balanced and they move the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have any idea how the honey badgers can get better from last years team.... I do... Bring in talent, practice hard and do your talking with how you play!!!! Honey badgers have made a commitment to do whatever it takes to be more competitive every year. This team will be very competitive. If they win great, if they lose, there 9/10. Doesn't matter!!!

Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard