BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,271
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 132 of 220 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are no advantages being on top guns. BS is a classless individual that never played a sport in his life. SS walks around and doesnt say anything to anyone. TG parents and players you do not know what your missing. This behavior, politics and excepting bribes is not acceptable and does not happen everywhere. Get out while you can.

If your club is better and you are happy. why waste your time posting this crap? If you're happy and you know it just move on already. misery loves company and you my friend are looking for someone to join your bandwagon. Contrary to what you say alot of people are happy on TG. may not be perfect but it works for some and not others. more than enough clubs out there. find your perfect club and go off and be happy and leave us alone.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Fellow TG's. Someone asked earlier but no one answered. New to TG and would like to know the format of the 7 v 7 tourney at Hofstra. Do we get pinneys for those that don't have uniforms? or do TG gives us uniforms. Is it an all day Tourney..Some feedback would be helpful for us new folks.

Waste of money, you are better of spending the day with your family. Nobody attends, that's why nobody answered. Spend your money on a college camp or clinic, not this.

Don't listen to that clown. The 7v7 tournaments are fun with good competition. If you replied yes to the email your daughter will be placed on a team with other TG girls from her age group. Some teams will be coached by "daddy" coaches that offer to help. Most will be coached by Hofstra players. Teams come from upstate to play . Games will start early 8-9am ish and you will have 25 min games scheduled to early afternoon sometimes 6 or more games. Call BS about a pinnie I am sure he will get one for her.

Thank you smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not see anywhere in this persons post that their daughter was a college bound athlete, so why would you say waste of time go to college camp or clinic ? Truth is that if you are looking for a day of lax this is as good as any other 7 v 7. Answer is bring a Linnie just in case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Fellow TG's. Someone asked earlier but no one answered. New to TG and would like to know the format of the 7 v 7 tourney at Hofstra. Do we get pinneys for those that don't have uniforms? or do TG gives us uniforms. Is it an all day Tourney..Some feedback would be helpful for us new folks.

This will be our 3rd year, and we like the 7v7's. Good way to get some of the girls together in a less competitive environment, and we had light roster both years, so tons of playing time. Usually girls from black and purple mixed which is different. The first year was the most important, because our daughter got to meet some of her teammates. I'd say do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no advantages being on top guns. BS is a classless individual that never played a sport in his life. SS walks around and doesnt say anything to anyone. TG parents and players you do not know what your missing. This behavior, politics and excepting bribes is not acceptable and does not happen everywhere. Get out while you can.

Wow, Someone just get's on the forum and randomly goes into hating on TG. You sure have a lot of anger towards to TG. No need to come on here being negative as long as you are happy where you are, that's all that matters. You have got to find a way to get over this obsession.. Seek therapy, talk it out if you must, but you have to let it go now. It's not healthy for you to be this angry and hateful towards a girls lacrosse club.

Unfortunately the only one classless is you...I am so sorry something happened to your daughter when she played on TG...enjoy your time with YJ but most of all enjoy the time with your daughter. Good luck to her in her future...she is going to need it with you as a parent

You're right. She sure is going to need all the help she can get with this parent!!!! Poor kid....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While that person seemed overly angry no one denied anything he was saying. What are the advantages of TG over other clubs , I get it if you live near where they practice , what else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No sorry have to agree with the poster above. She is right... BS and SS have done alot of damage to some players and the TG organization is very selfish. Unfortunately, they make themselves look bad in front of the lacrosse community and that is why they are loosing players, because they don't treat parents and players with respect. The club is poorly run. Cheap (not even a tent), BS is rude in conversation. His daughter ignores the teams and players. He makes promises he doesn't keep.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While that person seemed overly angry no one denied anything he was saying. What are the advantages of TG over other clubs , I get it if you live near where they practice , what else?

No one is going to reply to you simply because there is nothing to prove to you or anyone. We don't have to tell you anything or step into the gutter with you all.. If you were a TG you would know and have all the answers you seek. This country is the land of the free, we are free to choose where our daughters play Lax. We do not have to be the majority and run to YJ. We are fine right where we are. Since there are so many disadvantages in your eyes, then stay right where you are and just be happy there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is going to reply to you simply because there is nothing to prove to you or anyone. We don't have to tell you anything or step into the gutter with you all.. If you were a TG you would know and have all the answers you seek. This country is the land of the free, we are free to choose where our daughters play Lax. We do not have to be the majority and run to YJ. We are fine right where we are. Since there are so many disadvantages in your eyes, then stay right where you are and just be happy there.

Great reply! Thank you from another happy TG parent!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not see anywhere in this persons post that their daughter was a college bound athlete, so why would you say waste of time go to college camp or clinic ? Truth is that if you are looking for a day of lax this is as good as any other 7 v 7. Answer is bring a Linnie just in case.

You do not have to be a "college bound athlete" to attend a camp or clinic. Perhaps you have not yet been able to view any of the opportunities that colleges offer in the fall for ALL AGE GROUPS. It is a wonderful way to take advantage of stick skills and training. The End.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is going to reply because they can't think of an advantage. Not going to step in the gutter so funny coming from a person who plays for BS . Thanks for proving the earlier poster correct who said TG is full of the anti establishment type , no reasons as to why they joined just so long as it was not YJ . I did find the advantage , you get to go to Hofstra , awesome .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you worry so much about TG. Your obsession is not healthy. TG has been around for five short years. Stop trying to compare TG to other clubs.....unless you are worried that they might beat your daughters team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is going to reply because they can't think of an advantage. Not going to step in the gutter so funny coming from a person who plays for BS . Thanks for proving the earlier poster correct who said TG is full of the anti establishment type , no reasons as to why they joined just so long as it was not YJ . I did find the advantage , you get to go to Hofstra , awesome .

We're trying to stop going back and forth with jackasses like you. Obviously, we have our reasons or we wouldn't be with TG. We don't need to explain or justify anything to you. Just go away, and be somebody else's problem. I feel bad for your poor daughter, and hope she succeeds in spite of you...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do not have to be a "college bound athlete" to attend a camp or clinic. Perhaps you have not yet been able to view any of the opportunities that colleges offer in the fall for ALL AGE GROUPS. It is a wonderful way to take advantage of stick skills and training. The End.

Quite the contrary my older daughter is a committed player and I am well versed in what colleges offer for all ages. The posters question was more about the mechanics of the 7 V 7 as opposed to if it was a waste of time or money. fall tournaments are for the kids to play and use the skills you may have learned at a clinic or camp

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG website not working? Any idea whats going on?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I was at the Hofstra tournament and happened to be watching the 2018 purple v white game with a friend who's daughter is on white. When BS walked past the parents of the white to go help the coach of the purple, the parents went nuts. Definitely a classless move. You CAN NOT choose sides when it comes to two of your teams playing each other. Many parents approached him to ask what he was doing and he basically blew them off. I can guess that this is one of the reasons kids are leaving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG website not working? Any idea whats going on?

Website's working

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We're trying to stop going back and forth with jackasses like you. Obviously, we have our reasons or we wouldn't be with TG. We don't need to explain or justify anything to you. Just go away, and be somebody else's problem. I feel bad for your poor daughter, and hope she succeeds in spite of you...

You are trying to stop going back and forth yet you respond anyway,seems to make you are a bit of a child .Have not been the one with the aggressive attacks against TG and actually have the opportunity to play TG and I was hoping to hear some of the positives about the club from actual parents with kids playing but apparently the good things about the club are kept secret.B Before you all make the good luck at YJ obnoxious comments it does seem a lot of TG at younger ages have left, any ideas as to why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one of many classless moves by BS!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are trying to stop going back and forth yet you respond anyway,seems to make you are a bit of a child .Have not been the one with the aggressive attacks against TG and actually have the opportunity to play TG and I was hoping to hear some of the positives about the club from actual parents with kids playing but apparently the good things about the club are kept secret.B Before you all make the good luck at YJ obnoxious comments it does seem a lot of TG at younger ages have left, any ideas as to why.

Rosters aren't even out yet.. but everyone seems to know everything. Why are you so worried about who left TG or who stayed? I'm sure who left have been replaced. Life goes on, people leave situations all the time i.e Jobs, Relationships, Schools etc. What works for some may not work for others. No one expects kids to stay on a team/club or situation for the rest of their lives. Change is good in some instances. let's all just see how everything plays out. There is more to life than what club is better, what club has 5 teams, what club has kids leaving.

My TG Family.. please ignore these people that come on here and post nonsense all the time. Let's use this forum for positive, and not engage in any of this useless tit for tat. These people are not happy hence the need to for all the negativity. Maybe if we ignore them, They will go away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was simply responding to let that person know that I'm not going to give the advantages, so he/she can dispute them, and then we start going back & forth, for no reason. Good luck at YJ! LOL!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GET A JOB! Your pathetic if you expose you child to tg organization. SS was a Yj she should have taken notes...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Rosters aren't even out yet.. but everyone seems to know everything. Why are you so worried about who left TG or who stayed? I'm sure who left have been replaced. Life goes on, people leave situations all the time i.e Jobs, Relationships, Schools etc. What works for some may not work for others. No one expects kids to stay on a team/club or situation for the rest of their lives. Change is good in some instances. let's all just see how everything plays out. There is more to life than what club is better, what club has 5 teams, what club has kids leaving."

You people are very dense , was not asking who left as I am not really familiar with many travel kids , I was asking if anyone knew why they left and also was wondering what positives people feel as to why would someone play TG. What makes TG a club you should join when there are a lot of options out there? What differentiates it from other clubs? If all clubs are equal then why not play for the least expensive one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GET A JOB! Your pathetic if you expose you child to tg organization. SS was a Yj she should have taken notes...

HATER!! Better luck making the team next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that you got that off your chest..now where do we go from here? Do you feel better?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quite the contrary my older daughter is a committed player and I am well versed in what colleges offer for all ages. The posters question was more about the mechanics of the 7 V 7 as opposed to if it was a waste of time or money. fall tournaments are for the kids to play and use the skills you may have learned at a clinic or camp

#82969 - Yesterday at 03:51 PM Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse [Re: Powderfinger]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The mechanis of 7v7??? Where the [lacrosse] do you see that question?? Why so defensive? So someone hought the Hofstra 7v7 wasn't worth wasting the day or money, no need to bring your alleged "D1 committed" daughter into it. What kind of dog do you own? Oh wait- nobody cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to hate, except the way the smiths conduct themselves... Actually very blessed in my life not like you!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing to hate, except the way the smiths conduct themselves... Actually very blessed in my life not like you!!!

If so blessed, why so worried about 2 individuals that aren't worried about you????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like a baby who didn't get their way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you only knew! You are pathetic like stated above

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a Boxer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHAT?? BOXER? YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT SO SMART. KEEP KISSING THE SMITHS [lacrosse]'S AND YOU WILL GET FAR OVER AND OUT LOSER.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you only knew! You are pathetic like stated above

Last reply to you loser, It was fun playing school yard bully with you, but now i'm bored. Off I go to have meaningful adult conversation and enjoy my weekend...Have a great weekend TG Hater. Don't have too many "OOOH I hate TG and everything associated" nightmares and get on here Monday with the same dry lines. Actually get of the forum and go outside and play 1v1 with your daughter, do some yard work, I heard that relieves stress. Have a few drinks, do something with a purpose and you'll see how much better you feel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever wrote this above statement sounds so stupid. Grow up. Someone is aloud to speak how they feel it's freedom of speech. Sounds like she was hitting the bottle while writing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This person that's talking school yard bullying is a sick person. Someone stated earlier about the Hofstra tournament I heard the same thing. BS seems to create animosity between teams. Before you talk nonsense read what people are writing. You really don't sound too intelligent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok this past summer was our first experience with tg. I've read a ton of posts on here. As far as selecting kids by daddy coaches I know that everyone was asked to play 7v7 tournament. Not everyone can commit due to other sportts. My point is WHO CARES. If you're not happy then leave. If your daughter doesn't play tg then leave. You all sound like children. There are crazy parents and [lacrosse] coaches in every club. Find the one where you fit in and leave it at that. 350 pages of ridiculous back and forth name calling and chest beating is exhausting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't care then get off the forum. Obviously you do waste your energy on something else but don't criticize people when your doing the same thing. Grow up and good luck with tg your going to need it from the 350 pages of posts that you read to exhaust you. I would be to if I read all posts.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
If you don't care then get off the forum. Obviously you do waste your energy on something else but don't criticize people when your doing the same thing. Grow up and good luck with tg your going to need it from the 350 pages of posts that you read to exhaust you. I would be to if I read all posts.

I hope you're not with YJ then, because based on your logic that number of pages on a thread equals dysfunction then YJ is worse that TG because YJ has 453 pages.

Bottom line, there's drama and dissatisfaction in every club, as well as triumph, defeat, and satisfaction. Pick your poison.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will rosters be posted? Pay date is now past.

Like Reply Quote
Page 132 of 220 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard