BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 131 of 220 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
TG rosters probably won't come out until after the first 7 on 7 tournament at Hofstra on the 28th. Parents will suck up to BS by bringing their teams there, hoping for some last minute movement when girls go other places. BS knows this and it's a major score for both BS and SS. Drop off from Sept tourney to Oct tourney is huge!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a desperate move to get TG kids to stay they will probably waive fees and let their parents be more involved as daddy coaches - don't be surprised what comes out of these visits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep drinking the coolaide

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal
TG rosters probably won't come out until after the first 7 on 7 tournament at Hofstra on the 28th. Parents will suck up to BS by bringing their teams there, hoping for some last minute movement when girls go other places. BS knows this and it's a major score for both BS and SS. Drop off from Sept tourney to Oct tourney is huge!

The mommy and daddy team tourneys where parents make their own teams and exclude other TG kids that should be included - that tourney?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If even half these rumors about who is leaving, house calls, daddy coaches etc. are true, it should turn out to be a positive for the club. The Smiths should take a hard look at the program and make the changes that are needed. (Hire better coaches, more training, more tourneys, put some $ back into the club, whatever). The program is only 5 or 6 years old at this point; all successful businesses go through ups and downs and need to make hard decisions when necessary. Did they get lazy when everyone wanted to be a TG and they had the pick of the best players? Maybe. Now it’s time to earn the $. The girls that stay will benefit from these corrections. If they fail to make these changes they will end up as a flash in the pan organization that had a few good years and ruined it all for the profit (a la Express). Only time will tell.. I paid my tuition btw.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elevate rosters complete, lots of TG 18 girls. Best of luck, do well!

TG and YJ players both left for Elevate. Interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If even half these rumors about who is leaving, house calls, daddy coaches etc. are true, it should turn out to be a positive for the club. The Smiths should take a hard look at the program and make the changes that are needed. (Hire better coaches, more training, more tourneys, put some $ back into the club, whatever). The program is only 5 or 6 years old at this point; all successful businesses go through ups and downs and need to make hard decisions when necessary. Did they get lazy when everyone wanted to be a TG and they had the pick of the best players? Maybe. Now it’s time to earn the $. The girls that stay will benefit from these corrections. If they fail to make these changes they will end up as a flash in the pan organization that had a few good years and ruined it all for the profit (a la Express). Only time will tell.. I paid my tuition btw.

That is where greed will get you

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Exactly! Teams are put in to benefit coach's girl, so she can look better to the Smiths. It's happened in the past and it will happen again. As far as excluding certain girls, 12 girls max per roster and 25 Girls on each TG team. More than half can not play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When everyone wanted to be a TG , when was that ? What happened to all those top kids because you only have one descent team 2020 .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any YJ or TG who were on their top teams or B level and below only

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
from what team did the tg 18 girls leave from Black or Purple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When everyone wanted to be a TG , when was that ? What happened to all those top kids because you only have one descent team 2020 .

They filled up two and at certain ages three 24 person rosters in 2 or three years.. thats when everyone wanted to be a TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you to judge all the TG teams? If they are not the best team on the east coast they aren't "descent"? My daughter has played TG for two years and all the girls are athletic, fun loving, happy girls. She loves being part of that team. SO go back to the couch and be your grumpy, judgmental, obnoxious self, and get off this page.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any YJ or TG who were on their top teams or B level and below only

Not quite accurate.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! Teams are put in to benefit coach's girl, so she can look better to the Smiths. It's happened in the past and it will happen again. As far as excluding certain girls, 12 girls max per roster and 25 Girls on each TG team. More than half can not play.

That is the TG way. Sounds like people are growing tired of all the BS - - and SS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are you to judge all the TG teams? If they are not the best team on the east coast they aren't "descent"? My daughter has played TG for two years and all the girls are athletic, fun loving, happy girls. She loves being part of that team. SO go back to the couch and be your grumpy, judgmental, obnoxious self, and get off this page.

Pay these people no mind at all, they all have conspiracy theories and seem to think they know everything. I bet you their child is not even on a decent team. They probably leave this forum and go to YJ and all the others and spew the same garbage. It's usually jealous and unhappy people that make it their whole life to sit here and degrade clubs. Not sure why if they're not on TG, why they are so consumed with TG happenings. I'll tell you... The daughter most likely is not as good as the parent think or they got cut from TG. I can see why the daughter is no good, because the parent spends all day on BOTC bashing other clubs instead of taking the kid outside for wall ball and practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isn't the word spelled decent? LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the TG way. Sounds like people are growing tired of all the BS - - and SS.

No we're actually tired of the sewer rats like you that come on this page and talk nonsense. Go back into your hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh be quiet...Glad you learned something in the trailer park to be on here criticizing someones spelling

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which elevate teams are the TG girls on blue or red

You will see when they are posted. Tuition has to be paid by this weekend so I would think noth TG and Elevate will post rosters next week.

TG probably won't post rosters for at least a few weeks

They still have some house calls left to make so that will take some time

Westhampton I don't think so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They filled up two and at certain ages three 24 person rosters in 2 or three years.. thats when everyone wanted to be a TG.

So with that logic even more than everyone wanted to play for YJ , what do they have 4-5 teams per age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spelling and grammar too . . . . someone's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can any TG parent tell me how the 7v7 are organized? First time doing it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god no west hampton

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have rosters on their website. Not sure if they are the new teams. Funny how they boast about only 20 girls per team for recruiting years and they have at least 25 names on each team. Scouts won't see much when they play 4 minutes a half!

College recruiters will see enough when they see all those insane parents on elevate sideline

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So with that logic even more than everyone wanted to play for YJ , what do they have 4-5 teams per age.

Been through this a million times - yj tryputs are last! anyone who is left that didn't make an A team somwhere else is stuck with yj, it's a great business model, but not great for the consumer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank god no west hampton

unhealthy obsession

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pay these people no mind at all, they all have conspiracy theories and seem to think they know everything. I bet you their child is not even on a decent team. They probably leave this forum and go to YJ and all the others and spew the same garbage. It's usually jealous and unhappy people that make it their whole life to sit here and degrade clubs. Not sure why if they're not on TG, why they are so consumed with TG happenings. I'll tell you... The daughter most likely is not as good as the parent think or they got cut from TG. I can see why the daughter is no good, because the parent spends all day on BOTC bashing other clubs instead of taking the kid outside for wall ball and practice.

Well said! Stick together TG, and ignore these idiots! If your daughter is enjoying the experience, that's ALL THAT MATTERS!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can any TG parent tell me how the 7v7 are organized? First time doing it.

Hurry up and buddy up with a daddy coach so your daughter doesn't get left out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Been through this a million times - yj tryputs are last! anyone who is left that didn't make an A team somwhere else is stuck with yj, it's a great business model, but not great for the consumer

By definition, somebody has to be first and somebody last, consumer has the same options regardless of order. Consumers who are not realistic and unwilling to make a decision get what they deserve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He must have been talking about TG descent into obscurity . LOL. Seriously how many TG black players have left in the 2019 2020 age groups. Seems as if it will be at least 10 , that does not bode well for their future. Honestly what did they expect, as a top team player what is the advantage over YJ. YJ has better coaching, cannot be argued at this point, YJ has better college connections ,cannot be argued. My kid was 3 team YJ and we left for greener pastures but if you are a top level player why stay at TG, what do they offer? Seems like TG was started with anti establishment types which will eventually fail as people realize the organization is no different than any other except for the advantages.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This forum was missing, seems like they moved it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no advantages being on top guns. BS is a classless individual that never played a sport in his life. SS walks around and doesnt say anything to anyone. TG parents and players you do not know what your missing. This behavior, politics and excepting bribes is not acceptable and does not happen everywhere. Get out while you can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Fellow TG's. Someone asked earlier but no one answered. New to TG and would like to know the format of the 7 v 7 tourney at Hofstra. Do we get pinneys for those that don't have uniforms? or do TG gives us uniforms. Is it an all day Tourney..Some feedback would be helpful for us new folks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Fellow TG's. Someone asked earlier but no one answered. New to TG and would like to know the format of the 7 v 7 tourney at Hofstra. Do we get pinneys for those that don't have uniforms? or do TG gives us uniforms. Is it an all day Tourney..Some feedback would be helpful for us new folks.

Waste of money, you are better of spending the day with your family. Nobody attends, that's why nobody answered. Spend your money on a college camp or clinic, not this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no advantages being on top guns. BS is a classless individual that never played a sport in his life. SS walks around and doesnt say anything to anyone. TG parents and players you do not know what your missing. This behavior, politics and excepting bribes is not acceptable and does not happen everywhere. Get out while you can.

Wow, Someone just get's on the forum and randomly goes into hating on TG. You sure have a lot of anger towards to TG. No need to come on here being negative as long as you are happy where you are, that's all that matters. You have got to find a way to get over this obsession.. Seek therapy, talk it out if you must, but you have to let it go now. It's not healthy for you to be this angry and hateful towards a girls lacrosse club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waste of money, you are better of spending the day with your family. Nobody attends, that's why nobody answered. Spend your money on a college camp or clinic, not this.

You people are so negative

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guessing your daughter didn't make the cut. Better luck next year!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, Someone just get's on the forum and randomly goes into hating on TG. You sure have a lot of anger towards to TG. No need to come on here being negative as long as you are happy where you are, that's all that matters. You have got to find a way to get over this obsession.. Seek therapy, talk it out if you must, but you have to let it go now. It's not healthy for you to be this angry and hateful towards a girls lacrosse club.

Unfortunately the only one classless is you...I am so sorry something happened to your daughter when she played on TG...enjoy your time with YJ but most of all enjoy the time with your daughter. Good luck to her in her future...she is going to need it with you as a parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't listen to that clown. The 7v7 tournaments are fun with good competition. If you replied yes to the email your daughter will be placed on a team with other TG girls from her age group. Some teams will be coached by "daddy" coaches that offer to help. Most will be coached by Hofstra players. Teams come from upstate to play . Games will start early 8-9am ish and you will have 25 min games scheduled to early afternoon sometimes 6 or more games. Call BS about a pinnie I am sure he will get one for her.

Like Reply Quote
Page 131 of 220 1 2 129 130 131 132 133 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard