BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 162 of 220 1 2 160 161 162 163 164 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Llike your way of thinking but that's not going to help out the TEAM in the summer when you go to tournaments. Good luck, sounds like your going to need it!!!!

You're correct. However, if all the girls did this- strongest to weakest - it could only help the team in the long run. It couldn't hurt if everyone became a stronger lax player.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Llike your way of thinking but that's not going to help out the TEAM in the summer when you go to tournaments. Good luck, sounds like your going to need it!!!!

You're correct. However, if all the girls did this- strongest to weakest - it could only help the team in the long run. It couldn't hurt if everyone became a stronger lax player.

And with 27 girls on a roster they will need all the help they can get

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
Not on TG, but I'm not surprised by a post like this from a lovely YJ disciple. You people are really sick and demented. You people really need to get a life. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. I only hope your daughter does not grow up to be anything like you.

That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose smile

She is a very poor example fitness and she is the high school gym teacher!!

Middle School Gym Teacher (nota big difference), and she also runs her business during school hours. Someone should investigate her. My daughter says she is on her phone or in her office on her computer when she should be teaching class. The girls can clearly see that she is working on her site.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I have to agree. I was on another club for three years and all I heard was "how hard the TG teams practiced" and it was said you had to be tough to be there. The practices were a JOKE. My daughter had better workouts at the clinics she attended. Forget about SS she was on her phone 98% of the time taking care of business for the college. The coaches socialized on the side. What a ripoff. TG was horrible with organization, team spirit, communication. My daughter learned absolutely nothing there except adults can be two faced and bad coaches!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry I have to agree. I was on another club for three years and all I heard was "how hard the TG teams practiced" and it was said you had to be tough to be there. The practices were a JOKE. My daughter had better workouts at the clinics she attended. Forget about SS she was on her phone 98% of the time taking care of business for the college. The coaches socialized on the side. What a ripoff. TG was horrible with organization, team spirit, communication. My daughter learned absolutely nothing there except adults can be two faced and bad coaches!

You won't be missed!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your daughter didn't play.you should practice with her more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches? You had coaches?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tg's is the most unprofessional organization Statewide. I'm so glad people are starting to catch on because the low lives on this thread will eat you up and spit you out. They think because their daughter is on top guns they should be proud. I'm sctually embarrassed for each and everyone of you. If you only knew what it was like at a REAL organization you would never go back. But you won't because your too proud because your daughter somehow leaped into the black team and you think your KING. God your so mistaken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not on TG, but I'm not surprised by a post like this from a lovely YJ disciple. You people are really sick and demented. You people really need to get a life. You are everything that is wrong with youth sports. I only hope your daughter does not grow up to be anything like you.

That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose smile

Middle School Gym Teacher (nota big difference), and she also runs her business during school hours. Someone should investigate her. My daughter says she is on her phone or in her office on her computer when she should be teaching class. The girls can clearly see that she is working on her site.
I am speechless to read that a low life would get on here and make fun of carol rose and how she is a poor example of fitness!!!!!! REALLY????? LOOK IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD. You have someone running an organization (he's in good shape). And we've already established that SS does the bare minimum. Seriously buddy seek professional help. Your a certified nut job!!! There's no comparison is any respect . Please grow up!!!!!!!!!! They have discount family counseling at stony brook university.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone have to be such bullies. Just be happy whichever club you decided to have your child on. Everyone seems so angry. Your talking about young girls. Grow up!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am speechless to read that a low life would get on here and make fun of carol rose and how she is a poor example of fitness!!!!!! REALLY????? LOOK IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD. You have someone running an organization (he's in good shape). And we've already established that SS does the bare minimum. Seriously buddy seek professional help. Your a certified nut job!!! There's no comparison is any respect . Please grow up!!!!!!!!!! They have discount family counseling at stony brook university.

I think it was the esteemed Larry Miller (moderator/owner? of BOTC) who made the post regarding her lack of fitness. I do not believe he has a child in the Top GUns organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I dont think we have established that SS does the bare minimum. SO maybe you should continue the discounted family counseling (actually personal counseling would be the type of treatment in this case, but your an idiot and wouldn't know the difference). DId the school social worker suggest that you seek counseling at Stony Brook for your disfunctional family? Is this the guy whose wife left him??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I am actually a physician there and one of my peers specializes in family counseling. You woud definately be eligible for treatment as well as your family. I don't care who you are you are a sick person.

I dont think we have established that SS does the bare minimum. SO maybe you should continue the discounted family counseling (actually personal counseling would be the type of treatment in this case, but your an idiot and wouldn't know the difference). DId the school social worker suggest that you seek counseling at Stony Brook for your disfunctional family? Is this the guy whose wife left him??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my daughter plays for top gun and I have had an opportunity to speak with Shannon several times. She has been very helpful and very insightful. She has definitely been more hands on this year. Much better than being part of a large political organization where your zip code determines your position.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose "

Just plain mean...proud of yourself? Hope the children in your life don't grow up to think like you...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"That YJ parent better hope their daughter doesn't grow up to look like Carol Rose "

Just plain mean...proud of yourself? Hope the children in your life don't grow up to think like you...

But really, would you want your daughter to be 70 lbs overweight. It was said in a mean spirit, but the truth is none of us would want our daughter to be as overweight as CR, and would hope that they would appear more feminine than CR. That doesn't mean that we wouldn't accept them if they were overweight and built and dressed masculine, it's that you don't start out hoping your daughter looks that way.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Mean? Not at all. Truthful and to the point. Carol Rose is a gym teacher and she should look like one, and be fit and able to participate in all the activities she has her students do. She should be a role model for health, nutrition, and taking care of ones body.

Perhaps you find her a role model for your daughter, but she would not be for my daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank God another sane parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either will you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mean? Not at all. Truthful and to the point. Carol Rose is a gym teacher and she should look like one, and be fit and able to participate in all the activities she has her students do. She should be a role model for health, nutrition, and taking care of ones body.

Perhaps you find her a role model for your daughter, but she would not be for my daughter.

While your statement may be true, it served absolutely no purpose so it was mean. Any attempt to portray it otherwise is dishonest.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

While your statement may be true, it served absolutely no purpose so it was mean. Any attempt to portray it otherwise is dishonest.

Perhaps if Carol Rose was nicer and didn't think her [lacrosse] doesn't smell, then I might not have posted by truthful comments and opinions.

Carol Rose thinks who she is and seems to intimidate most, if not all of you. Her arrogance and intimidation did not work with me....so the next time she wants to shove her weight around she should try it on you, as you seem to have your head under her dress. To me, she is simply piece of [lacrosse] who is using the school system and tenure to cover her running a profitable business and there is nothing the district or you can do about it.

Do you think if she had a job without tenure she would still be employed?

Like I said, the woman needs a serious exercise program smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps if Carol Rose was nicer and didn't think her [lacrosse] doesn't smell, then I might not have posted by truthful comments and opinions.

Carol Rose thinks who she is and seems to intimidate most, if not all of you. Her arrogance and intimidation did not work with me....so the next time she wants to shove her weight around she should try it on you, as you seem to have your head under her dress. To me, she is simply piece of [lacrosse] who is using the school system and tenure to cover her running a profitable business and there is nothing the district or you can do about it.

Do you think if she had a job without tenure she would still be employed?

Like I said, the woman needs a serious exercise program smile
I can't for the life of me understand how we are so at odds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TopGun thread is talking about Carol and the YJ thread is all about Team Elevate... what gives?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The TopGun thread is talking about Carol and the YJ thread is all about Team Elevate... what gives?

I don't know but what Larry said was pretty funny. First time I met Carol, I thought she was the professional wrestler, Dusty Rhodes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Gotogoal

I don't know but what Larry said was pretty funny. First time I met Carol, I thought she was the professional wrestler, Dusty Rhodes!

Wow, you are right. I knew she looked familiar!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You should all be very proud of yourselves, I find it cowardly and disgusting when you have grown men picking on a women or a child in regards to their looks. I find this especially true when you have young girls reading this site. You guys should definitely post pictures of your wives ,daughters, and mothers so we can all see what all women should look like.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
You should all be very proud of yourselves, I find it cowardly and disgusting when you have grown men picking on a women or a child in regards to their looks. I find this especially true when you have young girls reading this site. You guys should definitely post pictures of your wives ,daughters, and mothers so we can all see what all women should look like.

You have missed the point, totally. Aside from the fact that Carol Rose has no problem trying to dominate and shove her weight around with people.

With so much emphasis in this country rightly put on health and obesity it is criminal to have as a role model a gym teacher who is totally out of shape and doesn't appear like she can do any of the exercises she has her students do.

Sorry, but if she wasn't tenured she would be working in the Northport School District.

If you feel that Carol Rose deserves better why not send her a gift certificate from McDonalds?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come there are NO TG players attending the Elite 120 this weekend. I see a lot of kids from YJ, Elevate, Liberty, etc but not one TG girl. Great recruiting event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have missed the point, totally. Aside from the fact that Carol Rose has no problem trying to dominate and shove her weight around with people.

With so much emphasis in this country rightly put on health and obesity it is criminal to have as a role model a gym teacher who is totally out of shape and doesn't appear like she can do any of the exercises she has her students do.

Sorry, but if she wasn't tenured she would be working in the Northport School District.

If you feel that Carol Rose deserves better why not send her a gift certificate from McDonalds?

Criminal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, can anyone answer that? Has Topgun ever gone before?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Criminal?

I know that you noticed the word was in italics, didn't you? And, yes. A gym teacher whose physique matches Carol Rose's is criminal!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, my daughter and 1 other were there last year..I emailed the ournamnet direcectoer and received an application and the asked BS/SS for a reccomendation and received an invite.you need to get this done earlier in the year like august/sept... it is a good event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Criminal?

Obviously obsessed with Carol, I'd just let it go.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Criminal?

Probably not. Carol thought she was going to throw her weight around and teach me who was boss. Clearly, that was a serious error on her part.

Obviously obsessed with Carol, I'd just let it go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The format of this is half speed and agility combine, half game play. The girl who posted the best combine score last year was a TG girl. She was probably hip to the event because she was a former YJ player, and in the know. I don't care what anyone has to say, the lacrosse opportunities, exposure, knowledge, connections, etc....., is way better at YJ than TG. That being said, it is not the right fit for everyone and TG's works for many, you just need to more self motivated in training and creating opportunities. I am surprised no TG at Nike elite, it seems to be a recruiting hot spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Carol Rose is in shape........ round is a shape

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually "round" is an adjective. As far as I know, all shapes are nouns.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually "round" is an adjective. As far as I know, all shapes are nouns.
Are you F@&*in kidding me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The format of this is half speed and agility combine, half game play. The girl who posted the best combine score last year was a TG girl. She was probably hip to the event because she was a former YJ player, and in the know. I don't care what anyone has to say, the lacrosse opportunities, exposure, knowledge, connections, etc....., is way better at YJ than TG. That being said, it is not the right fit for everyone and TG's works for many, you just need to more self motivated in training and creating opportunities. I am surprised no TG at Nike elite, it seems to be a recruiting hot spot.

Nt sure why this is skipped

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully TG will get into this one next year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 162 of 220 1 2 160 161 162 163 164 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard