BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 141 of 220 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your sick. You Actually concocted that story in your head. Maybe that's what happened to you or someone you know dude but not me. No begging to anyone here especially BS. Nice though "A" for effort.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is becoming as dysfunctional of a thread as the Shoreham-WR thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hi. I just wanted to take a moment to welcome ALL the new TG parents to the TG club. Now that your check has cleared you will really see the dysfunction that exists within the organization. Things to remember, you will never have any real friends at TG as they will talk behind the back of you and your kids any chance they get and dont turn your back when at a game (unless you have our protective vest on) or you will be pulling a knife out of it. This is going to be everything that you have promised and MORE. The fun is just getting started but wait until summer as that is when the real fun begins - fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Again, welcome aboard - we are glad you chose TG for your family's youth lacrosee experience!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are rosters getting posted? Will it be before the fall tournaments? Wish I listened to the poster who said to skip the 7v7, was not worth getting out of bed for and a waste of money. Won't be at the rest of them. Hope it's not a sign of what's in store, some of the 17s could not catch a ball.

Why in such a rush for the Rosters? I would like to see them also but not desperate, I know my daughter made her team and that's all that matters. Legacy, Elevate, haven't released theirs yet either. I'm sure they all have their reasons and it has nothing to do with not being able to field a team. Many girls would die for the chance to play, so just hush.

Comparing TG to legacy - a new low....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Hi. I just wanted to take a moment to welcome ALL the new TG parents to the TG club. Now that your check has cleared you will really see the dysfunction that exists within the organization. Things to remember, you will never have any real friends at TG as they will talk behind the back of you and your kids any chance they get and dont turn your back when at a game (unless you have our protective vest on) or you will be pulling a knife out of it. This is going to be everything that you have promised and MORE. The fun is just getting started but wait until summer as that is when the real fun begins - fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride. Again, welcome aboard - we are glad you chose TG for your family's youth lacrosee experience!

You should really go read the YJ sh@tstorm thread before you call any other club dysfunctional.

Every club has politics and dysfunction. All you need to do is pick your poison.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

You should really go read the YJ sh@tstorm thread before you call any other club dysfunctional.

Every club has politics and dysfunction. All you need to do is pick your poison.

I have never seen dysfunction and hate like this in any youth sports program. I have to say, I am quite shocked! It is also not just from former TG parents but current ones as well. No clue why they stay here when there are so many other options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have never seen dysfunction and hate like this in any youth sports program. I have to say, I am quite shocked! It is also not just from former TG parents but current ones as well. No clue why they stay here when there are so many other options.

The dysfunction in this sport is bigger than just this club. It lurks throughout girl's travel lax (at least on Long Island). Fueled by a small percent (not that small though), that wouldn't say most of what they say unless it was anonymously. Many of these threads have turned into a virtual internet slambook for people involved girls lacrosse. Most of the perpetrators of these vicous attacks are the people who are well to do (upper middle class and above) who are used to getting their way if they cry loud enough, and the other half are dad's who themselves underachieved athletically, and wish they had sons, but are pushing their daughter's in what they feel would be the equivalent of football.

This small group of people and their postings, cause anxiety throughout the lacrosse community which further fuels issues and anxiety of the larger percentage of rational adults who's children play and participate. Once you come and read these boards, even if you don't post, they have an effect on you. No matter how rational and low key you may be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because most are not TG. They are crazy people , stirring the pot. This site and all lax threads should be better monitored or shut down. Just unhealthy for the Lax community

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Well, FWIW, I didn't see it when we were with TG. I'd say the largest chunk of drama right now stems from the 2020 mess. Or the 2017 girl who got cut (per hearsay here). Or Westhampton (and I have no idea what that's all about but it gets referenced regularly). I've never had a prob with BS, nor have I seen any of the other negative actions ascribed to him. Not saying it didn't happen but it can't be at the level some maintain if I never saw it over the years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your unhealthy for the lax community. Like said to another poster yesterday. We don't care about you. Worry about yourself and if you don't like it get off the thread and don't read it but you can't help yourself. Instead you'll try and guess everybody's individual situation. How about you get a job and be one of "the upper middle class". You need to know what's going on with your children's surroundings, negative especially. And for the guy who says people live through their daughters wishing they had sons. Speak for yourself dude. Get help. Speak to someone but either take the good with the bad or don't read.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your unhealthy for the lax community. Like said to another poster yesterday. We don't care about you. Worry about yourself and if you don't like it get off the thread and don't read it but you can't help yourself. Instead you'll try and guess everybody's individual situation. How about you get a job and be one of "the upper middle class". You need to know what's going on with your children's surroundings, negative especially. And for the guy who says people live through their daughters wishing they had sons. Speak for yourself dude. Get help. Speak to someone but either take the good with the bad or don't read.

Here goes the crazy 2017 dad, he stalks this page, because he just cant let it go... He's the reason the page has seriously disintegrated. He always comes crawling out his little hole to start trouble, it wasn't this bad until his daughter got cut, Now he's the most angriest and anti BS. He is basically on a warpath to try to destruct the club and any associated, just because he's no longer there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, FWIW, I didn't see it when we were with TG. I'd say the largest chunk of drama right now stems from the 2020 mess. Or the 2017 girl who got cut (per hearsay here). Or Westhampton (and I have no idea what that's all about but it gets referenced regularly). I've never had a prob with BS, nor have I seen any of the other negative actions ascribed to him. Not saying it didn't happen but it can't be at the level some maintain if I never saw it over the years.

Time to go powder your nose you have some brown stuff on it. Defending BS behavior is impossible unless you have been around the guy so little. Do not play TG or YJ and I have witnessed his nonsense, I do however live in WB so have been around him more than most.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time to go powder your nose you have some brown stuff on it. Defending BS behavior is impossible unless you have been around the guy so little. Do not play TG or YJ and I have witnessed his nonsense, I do however live in WB so have been around him more than most.

ok crazy 2017 dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The dysfunction in this sport is bigger than just this club. It lurks throughout girl's travel lax (at least on Long Island). Fueled by a small percent (not that small though), that wouldn't say most of what they say unless it was anonymously. Many of these threads have turned into a virtual internet slambook for people involved girls lacrosse. Most of the perpetrators of these vicous attacks are the people who are well to do (upper middle class and above) who are used to getting their way if they cry loud enough, and the other half are dad's who themselves underachieved athletically, and wish they had sons, but are pushing their daughter's in what they feel would be the equivalent of football.

This small group of people and their postings, cause anxiety throughout the lacrosse community which further fuels issues and anxiety of the larger percentage of rational adults who's children play and participate. Once you come and read these boards, even if you don't post, they have an effect on you. No matter how rational and low key you may be.

Why does this only seem to be an LI issue? All the LI threads are constantly used for bashing parents and kids. Meanwhile the MD threads are crickets. All the while the beat our butts year in and year out. What are we doing wrong up here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why does this only seem to be an LI issue? All the LI threads are constantly used for bashing parents and kids. Meanwhile the MD threads are crickets. All the while the beat our butts year in and year out. What are we doing wrong up here?

There are a lot of people here on Long Island that worry so much about their image, nice car, McMansion, and unfortunately their kid falls into the category of a commodity that needs to be better than their neighbors (like their car and house).

Now there are many who do it for the right reasons as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC is LI centric. They could actually do a much better job structuring the thread locations for the MD clubs, but they aren't on the main forum with all the threads that get action. Instead MD clubs are left to stir pots on yj and tg threads. If you have been monitoring the threads you know they are just as troublesome and problematic. If you had M&D and Skywalker threads on main board, many tg and yj parents would go on, cut into teams and players, back and forth, would have as much traffic as yj, tg.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't there a fall tournament coming soon? Any info? Nothing on website. Supposed to be posted October 1st

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't there a fall tournament coming soon? Any info? Nothing on website. Supposed to be posted October 1st

Along with the rosters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter's team is playing in a fall tournament you would have received an email

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. Then maybe today they'll post information. I hope so, I'm anxious to see who my daughter's teammates will be and plan my schedule accordingly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team that is plying in a fall tournament has been emailed all of the tournament info. If you have not received the email just call BS he will tell you. Rosters have not been posted till Nov/Dec in the past . Don't look for them to be any sooner than that. If you made a team and want to find out who else is on the team sign up for the 7v7 tournament and you will meet many of them there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter's team is playing in a fall tournament you would have received an email

Not all teams and kids play - it's just the chosen ones and the ones with the daddy's that complain the most.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. Then maybe today they'll post information. I hope so, I'm anxious to see who my daughter's teammates will be and plan my schedule accordingly.

They sent info yesterday so if you didn't get it yet maybe you'll get it today. calm down with the rosters. why can't you just see her teammates at the first practice? if i were bs i wouldn't even post rosters. why bother?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a nasty person. Slow your roll. Just asking a question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

Why wouldn't BS just send out the roster to the team when the kids were selected? Such less drama - they can see who is on the team with them and not have to guess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

Why wouldn't BS just send out the roster to the team when the kids were selected? Such less drama - they can see who is on the team with them and not have to guess.

Agree - something is up since they wont even do that. Everyone wants to at least know who is on their kids team? Is there an opportunity to carpool? Do I know any new kids that may have been selected? I mean tryouts were in August!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

No clubs post the teams right away, you don't even know who is going to accept or decline. Most boys lacrosse clubs never even post roosters. We are in touch with our friends from last season and know most of the girls on on the team, there maybe a few additions or subtractions, we will find out when we start. Patience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all teams and kids play - it's just the chosen ones and the ones with the daddy's that complain the most.

They sent out the email for all Top Guns asking them if they wanted to play in any of the 3 7v7 tournaments at Hofstra. You were asked to reply with the dates you were interested in. Had nothing to do with what you are saying.

Granted some kids will play with other groups that include team members from top guns. Gut there are opportunities for all to play this fall if they wish. If you feel you are missing an opportunity call BS, he will find a team for you to play on in one of those tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

Agree - something is up since they wont even do that. Everyone wants to at least know who is on their kids team? Is there an opportunity to carpool? Do I know any new kids that may have been selected? I mean tryouts were in August!

you can figure this out at the first practice. you're just curious and probably want to complain about who's on the team, how big the roster is..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

No clubs post the teams right away, you don't even know who is going to accept or decline. Most boys lacrosse clubs never even post roosters. We are in touch with our friends from last season and know most of the girls on on the team, there maybe a few additions or subtractions, we will find out when we start. Patience.

Not true. teams send out their rosters after tryouts based on results. That does not mean they post them on their website, but at least people on that team know who else they are playing with.

As a consumer you should get that at a minimum. However, if you send out an email that says you "got a spot" without saying what team, without knowing who else made it, then something fishy is going on. If you host an open tryout and charge for it, the results should be made available.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

sending out the roster would definitely not be LESS drama! things change, people back out, kids get added. it's a long, painful process behind the scenes, so they can't post them until they're 100% final, which is not now. why do you need the roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shouldn't you all be more concerned with who is coaching your daughter's team?? At the 7v7 there was a dad coaching, and only 10 kids showed up out of both black&purple. Had to dip my toe in the water but won't be going back. Hoping the talent will be better at the fall practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

Not true. teams send out their rosters after tryouts based on results. That does not mean they post them on their website, but at least people on that team know who else they are playing with.

As a consumer you should get that at a minimum. However, if you send out an email that says you "got a spot" without saying what team, without knowing who else made it, then something fishy is going on. If you host an open tryout and charge for it, the results should be made available.

My daughters friend plays on Elevate, they received their rosters when the teams went out so they know who is on their team. Why cant TG just do that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

some rosters are still a work in progress. did anyone get a TG invite that didn't tell them what team they were selected for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

My daughters friend plays on Elevate, they received their rosters when the teams went out so they know who is on their team. Why cant TG just do that?

If your daughter is on Elevate why do you care who is on TG Rosters!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

some rosters are still a work in progress. did anyone get a TG invite that didn't tell them what team they were selected for?
We have have always gotten an e-mail that says what team(color) my daughter was selected for. I'd like to know what club sends out rosters with names, after try outs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I've heard.

If your daughter is on Elevate why do you care who is on TG Rosters!

Learn to read, it is their friend - not their daughter - their daughter is on TG and they just want to know who is on their team. Cant be that hard!

Like Reply Quote
Page 141 of 220 1 2 139 140 141 142 143 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard