BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably fiiore is coaching 2025 this year, impressive line up

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it true Zummo and Taylor are coaching Legacy 2024 together?
If it is, that's a crazy coaching staff for 3 rd graders. The Legacy team was very good last year.

Maybe one of them should try coaching the 2021 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with these Travel teams is that the Parents lobby to get their kid on the team instead of letting the kid earn the spot. My older son plays for a legit program for the last 5 years and I've seen a steady move where the parent calls the coach "complaining or lobbying" to get their kid on the team when he clearly wasn't good enough to make it. You know who you are. Then all you hear on these boards is how my son didn't get a lot of playing time or a chance to show what he has. Or the coaches aren't being fair. What ever happened to letting a kid earn what he deserves. Stop getting in the way by being "that" parent and expecting your kid to get the playing time or respect he didn't deserve in the first place. Wake up! I have a little one going into 2025 now, lets see if this continues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true Zummo and Taylor are coaching Legacy 2024 together?
If it is, that's a crazy coaching staff for 3 rd graders. The Legacy team was very good last year.

I would doubt it. Taylor's youngest is a 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 li bengals are coached by tom Mazeika varsity coach for Bellmore JFK. Tom did the wantagh tribe last year and has worked at 91

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well its interesting to see high school coaches who will work with travel programs, but never go to PAL practices or run clinics. Are they trying to build their town program or build up the $$$ in their pockets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with these Travel teams is that the Parents lobby to get their kid on the team instead of letting the kid earn the spot. My older son plays for a legit program for the last 5 years and I've seen a steady move where the parent calls the coach "complaining or lobbying" to get their kid on the team when he clearly wasn't good enough to make it. You know who you are. Then all you hear on these boards is how my son didn't get a lot of playing time or a chance to show what he has. Or the coaches aren't being fair. What ever happened to letting a kid earn what he deserves. Stop getting in the way by being "that" parent and expecting your kid to get the playing time or respect he didn't deserve in the first place. Wake up! I have a little one going into 2025 now, lets see if this continues.

Maybe your kid isn't good enough and gets out hustled, maybe "that" parent has out hustled you too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is coaching express this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI My kid starts on the A team. Put your guns away tough guy. I was waiting for the first reply to this post. You are definitely one of those parents that makes the calls. Don't worry little johnny will get his jersey so you can run around and tell everyone he made the team. YOU ARE WEAK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those calls may work for this year or next but will be a disservice for the rest of their life. Let them earn the spot. Let them learn life is not fair. Nepotism and cronyism exist in every facet of life. Their ability to overcome will help them far beyond lacrosse.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI My kid starts on the A team. Put your guns away tough guy. I was waiting for the first reply to this post. You are definitely one of those parents that makes the calls. Don't worry little johnny will get his jersey so you can run around and tell everyone he made the team. YOU ARE WEAK

Yeah right, he starts on the A team (sure he does) and i'm sure the other kids who' have parents call up behind your back are keeping YOU from getting a fair look from Petro. Too funny.

I'm weak, really? You hate on the other parents of your team and then me. You must be great at the team picnic.

There is only one problem, my kid does his own thing so it is his own so it his HIS success, you blame others. And your 2025 plays too (A team is a lock) so that guarantees us so many more years of you whining, just fantastic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 25 boys AT&T he igloo scrimmage last night. Barone is really good with the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 25 boys AT&T he igloo scrimmage last night. Barone is really good with the kids.

Do you need to sign up for the scrimmage? Or just show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just show up. They have a tent set up to check in. Bring a waiver or they have there to fill out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right, he starts on the A team (sure he does) and i'm sure the other kids who' have parents call up behind your back are keeping YOU from getting a fair look from Petro. Too funny.

I'm weak, really? You hate on the other parents of your team and then me. You must be great at the team picnic.

There is only one problem, my kid does his own thing so it is his own so it his HIS success, you blame others. And your 2025 plays too (A team is a lock) so that guarantees us so many more years of you whining, just fantastic!

your 2025 sons are entering 2nd grade...GO AWAY. They'll hate you both by 6th grade
idiots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your 2025 sons are entering 2nd grade...GO AWAY. They'll hate you both by 6th grade
idiots

And your 2024 is the next Thompson...so advanced over any 2025, by the wy, your kid is in third grade... It didn't take that long to figure out that no one will want you around this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressed with the Outlaws coach for the 2024 group at the free clinic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the 2024 outlaw coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the 2024 outlaw coach?

Brad McClam - Excellent Choice Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why he left Northport ? They seem to have a strong lacrosse program at all ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why he left Northport ? They seem to have a strong lacrosse program at all ages.

Did not leave still helping run youth,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Found a Tiger website for a Northport based travel program with him and they talked about having players play local and away from travel teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a high school coach and the new owner of Long Island bengals. I do work with the pal. I was one of the coaches for the pal teams. I do run those practices and am involved. It's not always about the $$$$. Pal is a different experience. There is value in playing for you own town in pal. But there is value also for the more experienced player in playing travel and playing against Better competition. Please do not lump every travel program together. But when people coach the private leagues. They should be fairly compensated for their time. If you have a leak in your pipes and call a plumber. Should he be expected to work for free?

Long Island Bengals Director

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did not leave still helping run youth,

Thanks for response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2024 will be the same disgrace as last year. These boys deserve better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad. Been warned to stay away until at least 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try Outlaws - have an awesome coach- 2nd try out next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a high school coach and the new owner of Long Island bengals. I do work with the pal. I was one of the coaches for the pal teams. I do run those practices and am involved. It's not always about the $$$$. Pal is a different experience. There is value in playing for you own town in pal. But there is value also for the more experienced player in playing travel and playing against Better competition. Please do not lump every travel program together. But when people coach the private leagues. They should be fairly compensated for their time. If you have a leak in your pipes and call a plumber. Should he be expected to work for free?

Long Island Bengals Director

Well stated. There is value in both town/pal & travel programs.

Travel programs = business. Some are better values than others. But all of the people running these programs should be compensated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the express invite. "Limited the team to 30". Is that supposed to be a selling point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does express B team look for 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the express invite. "Limited the team to 30". Is that supposed to be a selling point?

There were only 30 kids at tryouts and that included 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they combine 2024 and 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they combine 2024 and 2025

Based on last year's poor attempt and mostly 2/3 grade brackets at tourney's, they better or they will lose every game again. Not fun for any of the kids!

but i guess that might mean less money. Hmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think that's true. The coaching was horrendous! Those boys didn't have a chance. If they have a better, more committed coach that put some time and effort into that team, that team would have had much better results. I will say this though, if any club emailed me informing me ts the roster would have 30- 8 year olds on it.... I wouldn't even give them the courtesy of a response. I would hit DELETE and figure out plan B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took my son to that LIT Blue Shark tryout (2023/2024) and was very impressed with the program. We are hoping to be a part of this new first year age group and grow withe the coaches and other boys and parents for years to come. They had a great turnout considering it's a new team. One of the directors told me they were just a few players away from competing the roster. Hope some of you will come down this Saturday to see what they are all about. It would be nice to have a fresh start with a club that is all about development .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are still trying to get enough to field both. Apparently the tryouts did not yield enough. Feeling they may try another day after 91 is done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 40 boys at the 91 tryout. Wolfpack parents talking about how they are likely taking the roster down in size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 40 boys at the 91 tryout. Wolfpack parents talking about how they are likely taking the roster down in size.

And then 91 collects less, I don't see it and I am a 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have 3 teams planned for this age. So they can take less and put them on the other roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And then 91 collects less, I don't see it and I am a 91 parent.

supposedly 3 teams this year so will just stuff the B & C rosters

Page 2 of 46 1 2 3 4 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard