BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 144 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the 2022 Team roster is set with "invitation only" to pre-tryouts. That's a shame. Won't be wasting my tryout money there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching 2024?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coaches for Express 2022 will be Mike Chanenchuk and John Lynott.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you

You sure about that? I think those two coaches coach the older teams? The 2018 and they coach a 2017 team also, no??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How ironic is it that there is a debate about the merits of a Chaminade education here on the long Island Express thread given the fact that Express has thrown the incoming Chaminade class of 2018 under the bus?

Please explain?

Chaminade freshman class starts a week of full day orientation Monday Aug25 through Friday Aug 29. Any kid playing a sport

has tryouts/practice from 3:30 until 6pm every day that week. Express are having tryouts for the 2018's that Tuesday and Thursday 5pm until 7pm at Mitchel Field. Nice job Express.

You would think Moran would know this. Something doesn't sound right.

haha, you think Moran cares about the express? When has he? Just like St.A head coach. Those guys mail it in.

The St. As coach puts his time in with the 2020 group because he has a kid there. Love when he wears the orange shirt. Look it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Nice representation of a public school parent. Way to go!

Let's discuss lacrosse not the merits of going to Chaminade, which is simply an all boys catholic school, nothing more, nothing less. It's a fine school but isn't anything to brag about if your son goes there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's discuss lacrosse not the merits of going to Chaminade, which is simply an all boys catholic school, nothing more, nothing less. It's a fine school but isn't anything to brag about if your son goes there.

good to end the debate on your terms and take a quick shot before you shut out the lights

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to know where you heard this because everyone at the workouts was told that coaches are Channy and Lynott. But I guess its better to just throw crap against the wall and see what sticks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about the free girls clinic advertised on the team website?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The clinic was last week

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching 2024?

I guess lack of response means still tbd. I assume new blood. Last year disaster with this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to know where you heard this because everyone at the workouts was told that coaches are Channy and Lynott. But I guess its better to just throw crap against the wall and see what sticks

Explain yourself better. What age? What workouts? MC & JL coaching what age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Explain yourself better. What age? What workouts? MC & JL coaching what age?

2022. And they like every other club have been to pre tryout workouts, practice, clinics, first looks, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for all express parents on these younger teams, it is a great organization with great coaching, particullary if you are lucky enough to have Mike C.

I ask that you all go and sign the FO petition so that the time and effort and money you put into training your boys now, will not be thrown away because some old guys want to move the game backwards. If they can change this rule, they can change others, maybe next time it is your son's role that gets diminished...Please sign the petition and spread the word

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for all express parents on these younger teams, it is a great organization with great coaching, particullary if you are lucky enough to have Mike C.

I ask that you all go and sign the FO petition so that the time and effort and money you put into training your boys now, will not be thrown away because some old guys want to move the game backwards. If they can change this rule, they can change others, maybe next time it is your son's role that gets diminished...Please sign the petition and spread the word

Sorry to break the news to ya, the rule makers don't care about your how much money you've put into fogo training. There are much, much bigger forces involved. Your training dollars are not even on the list of considerations, let alone at the bottom of the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to break the news to ya, the rule makers don't care about your how much money you've put into fogo training. There are much, much bigger forces involved. Your training dollars are not even on the list of considerations, let alone at the bottom of the list.

Not about my $, about the position. Please enlighten on the big forces involved? or are you just another big mouth with no clue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not about my $, about the position. Please enlighten on the big forces involved? or are you just another big mouth with no clue?

Not about money? You even said it ..."...time and effort and money..". It's always about money. That flushing sound is your money on fogo training.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not about money? You even said it ..."...time and effort and money..". It's always about money. That flushing sound is your money on fogo training.

For your sake, I hope we never meet. But I will send this to my tech team and see if they can find you. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For your sake, I hope we never meet. But I will send this to my tech team and see if they can find you. Good luck!

The face-off is not going away, so what is the purpose of this petition? Why are people so against a rule change that says you can't carry the ball in the back of the stick? By removing that technique you do not diminish the need for a great fogo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You create more chances of injury and you also eliminate many fast breaks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the " more chances for injury ". It's a contact sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the " more chances for injury ". It's a contact sport.

You say that now, but when your son is in the hospital with a career ending injury or concussion, you tone will change. Been there and it's horrible. We have an obligation to make changes that minimize the chance of injury not increase it! This is a real concern that should never be trivialized!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true that the 2022 Express "B" Team is going to fold ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a lot of unhappy campers with this age group for express. They better settle things down before they fall way behind other organizations. Already behind smash united and igloo. Don't want to fall behind legacy outlaws too. Those teams are improving quickly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a lot of unhappy campers with this age group for express. They better settle things down before they fall way behind other organizations. Already behind smash united and igloo. Don't want to fall behind legacy outlaws too. Those teams are improving quickly.

LEGACY??? REALLY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LEGACY??? REALLY

Seriously....what Legacy? Build one 1st, then put them in the conversation. I guarantee Express will be a lot stronger over the next year or two. Chanenchuk will attract the talent, and his coaching acumen speaks for itself. Legacy & Outlaws aren't anywhere near the top of the list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is behind Smash, they are the top dog. Rest of the teams are going to be interesting. We saw a huge improvement in this Express team from 3rd grade to 4th. Think we can expect an even larger improvement for 5th grade. The core is all coming back and there has been a lot of talent at the workouts. Think this team will be vastly improved over last season. With Channy and Lynott's teaching / coaching ability alone this team will be better. Add in a huge upgrade in talent to the bottom half of the roster, and this team will be dangerous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is saying they are, but when express is 4th and those 2 are 5th and 6th on that list, seems to me express is closer to the bottom than the top

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard about an email from Lax.com about new team "Long Island Express ELITE"? Anyone know about this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre-tryouts, personal invites and looks? I hear Chany is giving some kids some personal attention prior to tryouts. In all fairness, why make parents pay a tryout fee KNOWING you team roster of 24-30 is set for the 2022 team. I agree with the comment about Express being behind smash, united and igloo. I wouldn't put the outlaws behind express. You might be surprised there. Legacy and Jesters, well that's no surprise. Disguested at this organization and I AM an express parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The old 365 team from Superstar. Based in Ridgefield Ct. Merged with Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard about an email from Lax.com about new team "Long Island Express ELITE"? Anyone know about this?

That's the Express North

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre-tryouts, personal invites and looks? I hear Chany is giving some kids some personal attention prior to tryouts. In all fairness, why make parents pay a tryout fee KNOWING you team roster of 24-30 is set for the 2022 team. I agree with the comment about Express being behind smash, united and igloo. I wouldn't put the outlaws behind express. You might be surprised there. Legacy and Jesters, well that's no surprise. Disguested at this organization and I AM an express parent.

What age group are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a lot of behind the scenes stuff with this Express 2022 group. From the outside it seems like a very fractured group, I heard a bunch of those kids played with South Shore Thunder and others with Daler Nation this year. Sounds like there are teams within the team. Don't think it is helpful for the Express team when there are select groups within the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do players need to attend both tryouts? Monday and Wednesday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do players need to attend both tryouts? Monday and Wednesday?

I would recomend it...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not really true. There were 3 kids from sst, 2 kids from daler nation. Hardly cliques. Also about 3 kids from manhattan, 2 from sachem, they didn't form cliques either. There were other towns that had multiple players. The team was fine last year. Everyone got along.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything that Channy is involved with is fixed. The team is picked already. He would never take the team over unless he knew what he had going in. He is not a teacher he is a statue. Once it gets bad he is off to another money maker. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

By the way where is his youngest?? Don't see him on Maryland roster ??????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything that Channy is involved with is fixed. The team is picked already. He would never take the team over unless he knew what he had going in. He is not a teacher he is a statue. Once it gets bad he is off to another money maker. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

By the way where is his youngest?? Don't see him on Maryland roster ??????

You are a [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were also Legacy, Northport, Icon, and Jester helmets, i'm sure I missed a few . Good luck to all that tryout next week!

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 144 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard