BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2025 age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting to see what teams are fielding a true 2025 team. Was leaning toward Millon because I like the more instructional approach and they play local. Heard they are not having a 2 nd grade team now so We may try out for Hurricanes, and Outlaws just to see the process and how he does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Waiting to see what teams are fielding a true 2025 team. Was leaning toward Millon because I like the more instructional approach and they play local. Heard they are not having a 2 nd grade team now so We may try out for Hurricanes, and Outlaws just to see the process and how he does.

Just finished up a 2024 2nd grade season. Our experience was mixed. My son had fun and loved the comraderie and the gear. Reality is there are very few true 2nd grade teams and even fewer 2nd grade brackets in tournaments. We needed up playing many 3rd grade teams in tourneys and the size difference was significant at times which made it tough to compete.

I think millon and outlaws are 3rd grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Both are going to be 3rd grade. I keep hearing the same about the size disparity. Mostly from express parents. Other kids I coached on 91 and Legacy seemed to play mostly 2nd grade. My main focus is quality instruction. Do the teams ever post the coaches prior to tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zummo who is the main owner of Legacy coaches the 2024 team along with former Tewarton finalist Chris Fiore. I think Mike Taylor coach of Dowling just merged in and also has a son this age. Crazy staff for a 3 rd grade team..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great line up of coaches. Do they practice in ISlip or Smithtown?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Split time between both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip,massage qua, hauppage are all towns they may practice in

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depends on coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depends on coaches

COACHES ARE EVERYTHING AT THIS AGE!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely.Which it was easier to find out who they are before trying out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely.Which it was easier to find out who they are before trying out.

Any ideas? I hope I don't have to sign him up for coach blank!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was nice enough to email the 2025 coaches. 2 varsity coaches and a college coach already signed on. Was very impressed with their response and transparency. One of 3 teams to respond to my emails.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 was nice enough to email the 2025 coaches. 2 varsity coaches and a college coach already signed on. Was very impressed with their response and transparency. One of 3 teams to respond to my emails.

Care to share?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Care to share?

Can BOTC help out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont want to post in respect because it was sent to me privately. HS coach of 91 player who just signed D1 and was a posted on here about it. 16 yr NCAA College coach who is all over there Twitter feed and the 3rd Varsity Head Coach was from T Birds . Seemed like a very strong lineup of coaches for a 2025 group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids show up for a specific grade like 2025 at an express , 91 or legacy tryout? How many get cut or what makes them set up a second team . Thanks for the insight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Went to 91/Expresso tryouts last year. Here is what I remember.

Express - tryout was a disaster as they had the 2nd and 3rd graders mixed together and 100+ kids on the field. They ended up with one 2nd grade team. No cuts and actually sent out an email saying the team was short players. Added players over the winter, lost a few too. Ended up with 20+.

91 - pure 2nd grade tryout. very organized. probably 30 kids. took about 12 for the A team and 12 for the B team. Held a 2nd tryout in January where they filled out both rosters.

The only pure 2nd grade teams out there were express, legacy, 91 a/b. Can make the tournament match ups tough as you end up playing a lot of 3rd grade teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you have to make both tryouts? Some are the same day and would like to attend both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you have to make both tryouts? Some are the same day and would like to attend both?

If you are a new family and the coaches do not know your kid, I would say going to both is absolutely better/necessary. Remember, unless your little guy is an amazing standout, they will need to see him over a longer timeframe (certainly for the A teams). So you need to pick your first choice and get to both of those. Maybe for the second choice you only go one day and cross your fingers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want a shot at 91a then yes. Express, Legacy, 91B no as long as your son is decent. Would give the evaluators a heads up if you're going to miss the 2nd tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks.How long after tryouts do the decents (not the stud) kids know where they stand.Also for the ones that went thru it recently where did you end up and how is it? Thanks again,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When trying out for 91, have they been up front as to what team eack kid has made? Or do they just saythat they made a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks.How long after tryouts do the decents (not the stud) kids know where they stand.Also for the ones that went thru it recently where did you end up and how is it? Thanks again,

After the second tryout they post the results on the website by the end of that week. They post the pinnie #s for A and B separately. You also get an email.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When trying out for 91, have they been up front as to what team eack kid has made? Or do they just saythat they made a team.

They tell you the team you make. It is listed on their web site- they list the team and coaches with the kids listed by number, not name. If your kid doesn't make it at first, they may here in a week or so later- as some kids decline, as they've tried out for a few teams and pick their first choice. GL to you- it is a little stressful for the kids, and even parents because you want your kid to be happy, not disappointed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next question is travel schedule. Hoping to find a team that is going to play here on Long Island with maybe one Out of state tournament. Safe to assume at this age there won't be much travel?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next question is travel schedule. Hoping to find a team that is going to play here on Long Island with maybe one Out of state tournament. Safe to assume at this age there won't be much travel?

Typically the A teams travel much more than the B/C teams. So be careful about what you wish for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What drills do they do during tryouts for the younger guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My experience is: Ground balls left/right...simple catch/throw/cradle left and right, catch and shoot on the run left and right. One on one ground balls to see how much fight they have in them. Just like they get at any good clinic.

The better ones have a good pace to them so they get the kids to stay focused, but at 2nd grade, even the good ones might shoot down a few airplanes with their sticks.

Depending on what they see from your kid, they might even coach him a little to see if he listens and picks things up on the fly.

They look at who is watching (good), who is walking (bad), which kids sit down (not good). You get the idea. At this stage the stick skills seem more important, but as they say, you can't coach height, so if your boy doesn't have skills, he better be big and fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My experience is: Ground balls left/right...simple catch/throw/cradle left and right, catch and shoot on the run left and right. One on one ground balls to see how much fight they have in them. Just like they get at any good clinic.

The better ones have a good pace to them so they get the kids to stay focused, but at 2nd grade, even the good ones might shoot down a few airplanes with their sticks.

Depending on what they see from your kid, they might even coach him a little to see if he listens and picks things up on the fly.

They look at who is watching (good), who is walking (bad), which kids sit down (not good). You get the idea. At this stage the stick skills seem more important, but as they say, you can't coach height, so if your boy doesn't have skills, he better be big and fast.

At 91 last year, they spent the last 45 minutes doing full field scrimmage. Also did one on ones., line drills (right and left) and butt to butt gbs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am taking my little guy to Legacys free clinic on the 19th as a warm up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am taking my little guy to Legacys free clinic on the 19th as a warm up

Will it be a zoo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the 91 coaches for 2025? Chamberlain tweeted something and has a 2025, also heard Jaferis and Haugen as possible. Any specific word?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chamberlain. Varsity coach for comsowuge and varsity coach from Hills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually that is correct. Chamberlain, jaferis and Haugen are what they told me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually that is correct. Chamberlain, jaferis and Haugen are what they told me.

So how many teams and who will be head coach and assistants. Any info from 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be confirmed....

2025 ORANGE

Coaches: Brett Jaferis, Nils Haugen & Brendan Chamberlain

http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/tryout-results.html

W
wildcatLAX
Unregistered
wildcatLAX
Unregistered
W
Only one team but looks like they are prepared to add a second one. See they added a 3rd 2024 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting close to tryouts. Looking to get my son started in the right organization with good people and the least amount of drama. My son is decent, can catch and throw . Listens to everything and soaks it in quickly.Hoping to find a team into developing players year in and out. Don't care if we win tournaments. I just want to see him to improve his game and have fun. Any input on 91, express , empire or legacy. So far I like what I have seen a read on Empire and the coach . 91 staff looks amazing but concerned how they are with 8 yr olds. Heard good things about Legacy and Coach Fiore. Express was our 1st choice but have received by far the least amount on info from them . Past players told me don't try out for them until 4th grade. Appreciate any insight other than don't do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would go with a legacy my son played for coach Fiore last year he is amazing with the kids. Not all about winning, really about fun and getting better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting close to tryouts. Looking to get my son started in the right organization with good people and the least amount of drama. My son is decent, can catch and throw . Listens to everything and soaks it in quickly.Hoping to find a team into developing players year in and out. Don't care if we win tournaments. I just want to see him to improve his game and have fun. Any input on 91, express , empire or legacy. So far I like what I have seen a read on Empire and the coach . 91 staff looks amazing but concerned how they are with 8 yr olds. Heard good things about Legacy and Coach Fiore. Express was our 1st choice but have received by far the least amount on info from them . Past players told me don't try out for them until 4th grade. Appreciate any insight other than don't do it.

Your son is 2024?

Looking for an A team?

Is he ready and skilled enough for some of these A teams?

You said w/l record didn't matter and skill development was most important. Based on that you might be better off at a bunch of clinics and PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is 2025. Doing clinics and playing PAL w/ a 2024 team. He can handle playing travel. Was looking for a good mix of coaches and program. Two of the teams we were interested have a similiar tryout date Empire/Legacy. Will teams let you know where you stand after the 1st week of tryouts or will they wait til its over?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is 2025. Doing clinics and playing PAL w/ a 2024 team. He can handle playing travel. Was looking for a good mix of coaches and program. Two of the teams we were interested have a similiar tryout date Empire/Legacy. Will teams let you know where you stand after the 1st week of tryouts or will they wait til its over?

So he's 7 years old??

Everyone has completely lost their marbles?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They typically wait, or it would seem phoney I think, but I would bet you will know intuitively if he has a shot if you aren't a "my kid is the best" looney tune. But you will be surprised at how many good 7 (and 8) year old kids there are. At the Legacy tryout last year, I knew my son was in the mix, but still was relieved when he made it and I got to avoid telling him bad news. Ended up not playing with them and we ultimately had a good experience where we were. Legacy was Zummo's team (a plus) and he ran the organizational show as well. After, they did what they said regarding acceptances etc.

We are looking for a 2024 A team this year for my son (who as you probably know with any 8 year old is too easily swayed) so I have my own list (that is sort of his list now) with the coach as most important and driving distance next.

For you, from what I can see in your two options are:

1) bigger, good, still young organization that will likely have less really open spots (with Legacy and HDD families to accommodate) but known coaches and program.
2) Smaller, totally new with plenty of open spots most likely with less info on coaches and program but with the Rotanz factor which seems to me like a good thing.

Tough call for Empire with unknowns, but maybe easier at the start and with The need to succeed, maybe you benefit from more focus on your boy once he makes it.

I hope this helps...Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC 2025 has some studs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks. Travel is definitely another level. We have seen it at the clinics and also kids he plays PAL with. We are lucky that 2025 is a fresh team for most. Legacy did have a few 2025 kids that played up last year so they are going to have spots on the 2024 team thisn year. Hopefully we both end up there. Thanks again,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go GC !!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Go GC !!!!!! [/quote

Anything helpful to say? Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go GC !!!!!!

Glen Cove ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC!!!

Loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anybody hear from Express about their 2025 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd grade please get a life....worry about your kids first day of school..LOSER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trolling the 2025 thread if you don't have a kid pedo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anybody hear from Express about their 2025 team?

No. I don't think there is enough kids for a 2025 team. Guessing they have 2nd tryouts to fill roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2nd grade please get a life....worry about your kids first day of school..LOSER!

D-bag....

I have a life and so does my kid who I would happily let kick you in the balls. Travel lax is what he earned by working hard and doing very well in school last year and by reading extra books and preparing all summer for his start of school tomorrow, all while still practicing a wall ball routine he found for himself on the web. He could have asked for just about anything and guess what, he would have gotten it!

Now go find somewhere else to be bitter and angry, I feel sorry for you and especially your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are on this thread because we have kids this age. Why are you lurking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the 91 tryout this weekend?
How many kids? Were there good kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there was 60+ kids. Every kid seemed at least decent. The coaches were intense and did a lot of scrimmaging before it rained. SOURCE 2 parents and a coach that was there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there was 60+ kids. Every kid seemed at least decent. The coaches were intense and did a lot of scrimmaging before it rained. SOURCE 2 parents and a coach that was there.

I was there and they had probably 50 kids, not quite 60. Plenty of coaches and talent, even if they want two teams like they had last year. It is not easy to decide what kids to take from the group in the middle that are not dominating but still seem like they can play.

Interestingly there were two young ladies, a goalie and a field player. I wasn't sure what the deal was and couldn't ask afterwards b/c of the rain. My son wanted to know what to do! Sort of funny because he has been taught not to be rough with girls and I was not ready to answer, but I told him to treat them like any other player. I'm still trying to see what the deal is there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there and they had probably 50 kids, not quite 60. Plenty of coaches and talent, even if they want two teams like they had last year. It is not easy to decide what kids to take from the group in the middle that are not dominating but still seem like they can play.

Interestingly there were two young ladies, a goalie and a field player. I wasn't sure what the deal was and couldn't ask afterwards b/c of the rain. My son wanted to know what to do! Sort of funny because he has been taught not to be rough with girls and I was not ready to answer, but I told him to treat them like any other player. I'm still trying to see what the deal is there.

Field player is JS daughter. She will be on the A team. Along with the coaches boys and a few of their friends. Leaves you with about 10 spots for A team. They will have a second tryout in January to fill those spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Field player is JS daughter. She will be on the A team. Along with the coaches boys and a few of their friends. Leaves you with about 10 spots for A team. They will have a second tryout in January to fill those spots.

Well that will be wierd for the little guys....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any other 2025 only (Not 2024/2025 Combined) teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 only.. 91 (maybe 2 teams) Legacy.. Empire .. Express ( trying but not enough kids yet) LI Bengals (tryouts this weekend) Hurricanes (tryouts coming up) are the ones I know of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turf Island doing 2025 team this summer no tryouts first 23 kids to sign up and pay will play. Team is being coached by 2 varsity HS head coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chamberlain just took the Farmingdale job. Will 91 be changing up the 2025 coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chamberlain just took the Farmingdale job. Will 91 be changing up the 2025 coaches?

Release says "Sean Chamberlain" looks like the wrong guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it his brother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it his brother.

Brendan is the 2025 coach. Sean is his brother and coaches another 91 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on 91 team results? Due out today, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year it took a couple days

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
see they listed the fees for this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
see they listed the fees for this year.

995 for 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roster for 91 are up. Numbers are low.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Roster for 91 are up. Numbers are low. [/quote

Only the best! Half kidding. 14 A team and 21B, it leaves room to add talent to A in spring

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though chamberlain was coaching A team. Aj haugen coaches the honey badgers so not sure how he will have time for this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I though chamberlain was coaching A team. Aj haugen coaches the honey badgers so not sure how he will have time for this

Chamberlain is most likely coaching his son. Did haugen and his son leave express? Either way this is a good lineup of coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chamberlain is most likely coaching his son. Did haugen and his son leave express? Either way this is a good lineup of coaches

AJ Haugen's name now off the coaching lineup. More numbers added to the A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very worried with the varsity coaches that they will end up practicing closer to Connequot than Farmingdale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this will surprise everyone but JS daughter made the A team. Saw on 91 twitter feed.

#shocker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know this will surprise everyone but JS daughter made the A team. Saw on 91 twitter feed.

#shocker

She was actually pretty good, I would say she was in the top half of the kids if not better than that. Beat several of the young men to quite a few ground balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 2 girls. Did both make it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure about the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AJ Haugen's name now off the coaching lineup. More numbers added to the A team.

He was out there Sunday at NYIT coaching the Badgers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

any word on the young lady goalie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very worried with the varsity coaches that they will end up practicing closer to Connequot than Farmingdale.

I could live with HHHW, I wish that was told to us up front.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be a lot of kids for the 2025 Legacy tryout tomorrow?
What were the numbers for the first tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small group. But very skilled for little guys. Being coached by a former Tewarton finalist. They have a bunch of very good kids who played up a year last year that are thing out for 3 rd grade that will
Most likely play on 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the 2025 Legacy tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good. Should have very solid team. Coaches are great with the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not sign up just yet, rumor has it the Honey Badgers are going to fielding a 2025 team. That would be insane if they ran it the same way they do the 4th grade team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would not sign up just yet, rumor has it the Honey Badgers are going to fielding a 2025 team. That would be insane if they ran it the same way they do the 4th grade team.

After the 2024 DISASTER last year, I would say NFW! No practices and no wins, the team couldn't even beat the 91 b team and those parents were complaining about their situation.

Say what you want, but that organization did not care one bit about those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After the 2024 DISASTER last year, I would say NFW! No practices and no wins, the team couldn't even beat the 91 b team and those parents were complaining about their situation.

You are confused my friend; the Honey Badgers practiced more than any other club out there. They went twice a week all fall and winter (indoors).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are confused my friend; the Honey Badgers practiced more than any other club out there. They went twice a week all fall and winter (indoors).

So they only care every couple of years, and those kids get treated properly? I'm not confused, I would expect that they should do the same thing every year. Not for me, thank you .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Never again! fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My 2024 Express kid from last year will take a "B" team at 91 before another "A" team at express that gets abandoned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Never again! fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. My 2024 Express kid from last year will take a "B" team at 91 before another "A" team at express that gets abandoned.

Careful there. There are only two returning players from the entire B team at 91. Coaches son and his friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Careful there. There are only two returning players from the entire B team at 91. Coaches son and his friend.

Fair point. But if the rumor is true that the HB guys are running a 2025 team then that's a game changer. Those guys are dedicated. And believe me that's the last thing that some clubs want to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that Legacy is very strong at younger ages 2025 and 2024. Looks like they have smithtown, esm,3 village players. Which are very strong programs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to me that Legacy is very strong at younger ages 2025 and 2024. Looks like they have smithtown, esm,3 village players. Which are very strong programs.

Why Smithtown or 3Village players/parents would go club at this age makes no sense to me. Strong town programs, solid coaching, etc. Save the time, $ and drama...they grow up fast. 6th, 7th grade...let them go club. Plenty of time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
believe all 3 programs have some kind of connection with each other and pooled their top talented kids together. 3v/smithtown are proven strong programs overall,esm is not,only at few grade levels.
played 2024 esm in greenport, very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a 2032 child in my wife's stomach right now, any ideas where I should consider placing him to get a D1 scholarship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hilarious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like outlaws will be running a clinic for this age ... Thoughts?

It might've better for the cost and the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw 2032?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son just committed to the 2031 team, well just verbally.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry can we start a 2032 Thread?

There seems to be some real talent brewing at this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like outlaws will be running a clinic for this age ... Thoughts?

It might've better for the cost and the time

It might've better for the cost and the time [/quote]

If Pat and Mike could make $$$$ off of a 2032 team, they would have tried it already. Maybe Blatant Diapers !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow small kids at second grade, Brain Surgeon are you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

WHy do you think the Wolfpack let him go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Got a glimpse of the 2025 91 A team. Some good kids, but small. Anyone know who the big mouth dad is on the sidelines? If I have to deal with this guys mouth all tournament season, shoot me now. His sons the best, just ask him.

WHy do you think the Wolfpack let him go.[/quo

This guy has a screw loose. You're son is 7 years old and 3 ft tall and I (along with other parents) have to listen to your rants? Makes me think I should have taken my son somewhere else or cut my own ears off. BTW kid is Ok, but c'mon really guy? Wake up. looking for a good experience here, not a good start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know exactly who you're talking about. Hahahaha. Rude awakening in that guys future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the Wolfpack let him go if they are 2024 and this guy is talking about 2025?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the Wolfpack let him go if they are 2024 and this guy is talking about 2025?

Kid was a first grader last year playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Naturally. And the kids on a special diet, cross-fit before school, protein shakes, yada yada....psychos out there. Youth sports...what's happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the 2025 A team practice already? My son is on B and he hasn't. Is this indicative of how things will go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the 2025 A team practice already? My son is on B and he hasn't. Is this indicative of how things will go?

Nothing yet as far as practices on a or b...sit tight. Didn't George (the director) say there would be something soon but to expect mostly training and drills for both teams before they fill out/ finish the rosters in Spring. The way I read into that, some B kids could move up. Seems to me that you have to keep your kid working and not wait for the coaches. If you are on B, you should get the benefit of the HC having his son on the team. I guess that is the hope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Naturally. And the kids on a special diet, cross-fit before school, protein shakes, yada yada....psychos out there. Youth sports...what's happened?

Let me guess another "I held my kid back for academics story" The months between some of these kids birthdates in minimal, but the parents rant and rave about my son "playing up" What a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You gossiping fool. Know your facts before you type. First off nobody got a glimpse of 91 2025 kids, there hasn't been a practice yet, just 40 plus kids trting out. Secondly if cheering for your kid makes one a loudmouth, then I see a lot of loudmouths. Why don't you sign your son up for violin lessons or arts and crafts, something that's a little quiet. Third, the wolfpack didn't let anyone go, kid wants to play with his buddies, who are 2nd graders, and last u blabbering wash woman, december 1st is school cutoff, kids bday is 4 days before cutoff. Parents held him 4 days, socially/academically/speech it benefits the boy. Not lacrosse, u fool. Parents made this choice at the age of 3, to help their son. They don't need to explain to you. If u have a problem approach the father like a man, instead of your cowardly anonymous typing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, you wash woman , gossiping fool. Know your facts before you type. December 2st is school cutoff. Kids bday is 4 days before that. Parents held their son for academic, social, speech class. Nothing to do with lax, not that they need to explain to you. A big 4 days, wow what an edge. Kid wants to play with his 2 nd grade buddies. He had a blast with wolfpack, loved coaches there. Wolfpack didn't let him go, he wants to play with his buddies, to have fun, and go away on trips with his friends. Its the gossing, parents , negative parents, who ruin youth sports. Like the anonymous fool who wrote the previous post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen, you wash woman , gossiping fool. Know your facts before you type. December 2st is school cutoff. Kids bday is 4 days before that. Parents held their son for academic, social, speech class. Nothing to do with lax, not that they need to explain to you. A big 4 days, wow what an edge. Kid wants to play with his 2 nd grade buddies. He had a blast with wolfpack, loved coaches there. Wolfpack didn't let him go, he wants to play with his buddies, to have fun, and go away on trips with his friends. Its the gossing, parents , negative parents, who ruin youth sports. Like the anonymous fool who wrote the previous post.

He is a nice kid and a good player. His dad is also a good guy if you get to know him. Im a 91 exTitan parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hearing this is close to happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practices this weekend for Orange and then hybrid clinics! My boy is stoked! Does the team get a cool name or is it cooler to stick with the color.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still waiting....zzzzzz...zzzzzz...I guess not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A watched pot never boils.. Just chill out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A watched pot never boils.. Just chill out.

Going to stick with 91, I think we'll beat both the 2024 and the 2025 Express Honey Buns teams. See you in the summer if there is a team by then. But I doubt there will be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like that, Honey Buns!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like that, Honey Buns!

Is this team by Express or Dunkin' Donuts'

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What programs have 2025 teams?

91-Orange / 91-White
Legacy Golden Geese
Express / Honey Buns??
Empire Green
Long Island Bengals
Team Revolution

????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91-Orange / 91-White
Legacy Golden Geese
Express / Honey Buns??
Empire Green
Long Island Bengals

????

So maybe there will be less of the 2/3 grade brackets although it might be good to get to see what it takes to play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91-Orange / 91-White
Legacy Golden Geese
Express / Honey Buns??
Empire Green
Long Island Bengals

????

So maybe there will be less of the 2/3 grade brackets although it might be good to get to see what it takes to play up.

Playing up is tough at this age. The size difference can be substantial. Even the mighty Wolfpack lost to 3rd grade B teams and town teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't lose to any 3rd grade B teams. They played all A squads. The town teams were all a year older

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't lose to any 3rd grade B teams. They played all A squads. The town teams were all a year older

Lax fest? 2023 express barracudas is the B team. You lost to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 A & B both practicing today at F'dale... Too much too soon?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all, kids having are having fun and getting to know one another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not at all, kids having are having fun and getting to know one another.

Absolutely true, coaches are doing a good job of teaching these little folks how to really play the game while still keeping it relaxed. It is very difficult to be demanding and lighthearted at the same time. The balance between high school and preschool is surely not easy!

So far I am very pleased with what I see and more importantly what I hear from my little guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're ahead of the titans. Apparently B team 3rd graders can't handle it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

Not angry just disappointed so far with the experience. Hard to hear about all these teams playing, practicing when we are really doing anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you better bet get used to that feeling of disappointment. It's a long season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

Not angry just disappointed so far with the experience. Hard to hear about all these teams playing, practicing when we are really doing anything.

Reach out to the head of 91 and push back or it history will repeat itself for the titans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask for a refund and find another team, that's what we did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

\

Are the Titans really not practicing? 91 has the fields at Farmingdale on Sundays in the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

\

Are the Titans really not practicing? 91 has the fields at Farmingdale on Sundays in the fall

I understand that some parents are not happy that their kids are not practicing yet, but what part of the tryouts and sign up paperwork said there would be fall practice? The tryouts all said there would be 2015 tournament teams, not fall 2014. After tryouts, they send you a ton of e-mail to offer winter training to get ready for spring. Where did they say to expect more than this?

IMHO if your son is a 2024 B Team player, then he needs drills and stick work, lots of reps, wall ball and bounce back (for free), or you can pay for 2 winter sessions of the 91 DLT at $275 a session through 14 weeks. I know the Titans have directors practice tonight, so ask BS or GB right there what the deal is.

I understand the kids want to get rolling, and now the damn tryouts for all of these teams happen way too soon, but I don't know why people are acting like there should be more.

We've all learned to read, and certainly people reading this website have seen the posts about B teams, so why the surprise?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask for a refund and find another team, that's what we did.

Here is what they promised. What didn't you get that you already quit?

• Five Summer Tournaments

• 4 Winter Practices

• 12 Spring/Summer Practices

• 2 Director's Hybrid Training Sessions

• Two-Day Mini Camp

looks like a fair deal when they tell you up front. I didn't see fall practice listed. And perhaps this belongs on the 2024 thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Angry [lacrosse]!

\

I understand that some parents are not happy that their kids are not practicing yet, but what part of the tryouts and sign up paperwork said there would be fall practice? The tryouts all said there would be 2015 tournament teams, not fall 2014. After tryouts, they send you a ton of e-mail to offer winter training to get ready for spring. Where did they say to expect more than this?

IMHO if your son is a 2024 B Team player, then he needs drills and stick work, lots of reps, wall ball and bounce back (for free), or you can pay for 2 winter sessions of the 91 DLT at $275 a session through 14 weeks. I know the Titans have directors practice tonight, so ask BS or GB right there what the deal is.

I understand the kids want to get rolling, and now the damn tryouts for all of these teams happen way too soon, but I don't know why people are acting like there should be more.

We've all learned to read, and certainly people reading this website have seen the posts about B teams, so why the surprise?

Don't worry you will have plenty of time to be underwhelmed by in the summer/Spring. You are better off with wall ball anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the longboards are from ? Playing in havoc and blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And how many titans were at DLT training?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the longboards are from ? Playing in havoc and blatant.

I think I have a longboard!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Million force? Didn't expect that result. Good for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3rd grade playing 2nd graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, not sure why they weren't in the true 3rd grade division considering they are a travel team. They could have dropped a town team down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well that explains it... Who did they play in the championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7 of the 20 Millon players are 2nd graders. And the other teams in that bracket definitely had 3rd graders. Don't try and take away something good from a good organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

7 of the 20 Millon players are 2nd graders. And the other teams in that bracket definitely had 3rd graders. Don't try and take away something good from a good organization.

Maybe the longboards. Others were clearly 2025 teams. Millon is weak b team. You should play the 91 titans or express. They suck worse than you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy was a 2025 team with 1st graders on it . Millon had 2 really good 3rd graders . Longboards had a pretty solid team from Swr and Riverhead. Greenwich was a 2025 team but was using their 3rd graders in the early games.Lingboards and millon made the finals. Surprised if millon beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 2nd grade lacrosse! It was a great day and nice t-shirts! The fact that these programs can field a full team at this age is impressive. Let's see how many are still playing in High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its 3rd grade lacrosse and they were clearly listed as a third grade team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy was a 2025 team with 1st graders on it . Millon had 2 really good 3rd graders . Longboards had a pretty solid team from Swr and Riverhead. Greenwich was a 2025 team but was using their 3rd graders in the early games.Lingboards and millon made the finals. Surprised if millon beat them.

it was a great game and Millon won 8-5. All the boys played well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the longboards. Others were clearly 2025 teams. Millon is weak b team. You should play the 91 titans or express. They suck worse than you.

Very nice comment lax dad. 2nd and 3rd graders that you are talking about. Im just happy my kid was on the field. I hope your son enjoyed the tournament as much as my son did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Millon. All the kids have a great time win or lose. It is going to be a fun year .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 2nd grade lacrosse! It was a great day and nice t-shirts! The fact that these programs can field a full team at this age is impressive. Let's see how many are still playing in High School.

I often heard don't burn them out. Don't be to strict. Don't be demanding. They will loose interest. They won't play in HS

Us coaches coach so the child will learn and love the game. And play with their friends or make new ones. The boys who get burnt out never really liked it in the first place. Or played for someone else.. Not themselves or their team. Think back to when you were little, sports was the most important thing in life. Being the fastest strongest or who could throw a football farthest, sink the most free throws or spit the furthest... was a badge of honor... As it should be.

Btw You don't want the boys who half [lacrosse] it playing HS you want them to bail by HS because you want to win.... but you are years away.

For now

Enjoy your drives to the games, find out how his week at school was. Ask did anything funny happen at school. Learn what music he likes... Share yours and play them both loud... Make a favorite sandwich... And share it. Buy that grape soda or big league chew and Make special memories with your child.

On the way home limit the critiques but be truthful... And always tell him you had fun watching them. Tell them that because when they get older they will understand when you ask.... Was that any fun for you?

Don't stress now there will be many ebbs and flows. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. But if he decides not to play in HS no worries. You got 7 yrs. before you cross that bridge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I often heard don't burn them out. Don't be to strict. Don't be demanding. They will loose interest. They won't play in HS

Us coaches coach so the child will learn and love the game. And play with their friends or make new ones. The boys who get burnt out never really liked it in the first place. Or played for someone else.. Not themselves or their team. Think back to when you were little, sports was the most important thing in life. Being the fastest strongest or who could throw a football farthest, sink the most free throws or spit the furthest... was a badge of honor... As it should be.

Btw You don't want the boys who half [lacrosse] it playing HS you want them to bail by HS because you want to win.... but you are years away.

For now

Enjoy your drives to the games, find out how his week at school was. Ask did anything funny happen at school. Learn what music he likes... Share yours and play them both loud... Make a favorite sandwich... And share it. Buy that grape soda or big league chew and Make special memories with your child.

On the way home limit the critiques but be truthful... And always tell him you had fun watching them. Tell them that because when they get older they will understand when you ask.... Was that any fun for you?

Don't stress now there will be many ebbs and flows. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. But if he decides not to play in HS no worries. You got 7 yrs. before you cross that bridge.

Excellent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What type of moron says these things ? That's classy! Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, congratulations to Millon. They boys played great and deserved to win!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What type of moron says these things ? That's classy! Get a life

The moron who has a kid on a pure 2025 team listening to mostly 3rd grade parents high fiving about beating 2nd graders. You should be playing in the age group of your oldest kids. Not playing down.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Millon didn't play down. It was a 2/3rd grade bracket and that is what the team is made of. The boys played together for the first time and did well. The long Boards had numerous 3rd graders as well. It was a good game minus the long boards parents cheering after Millon player was injured on a very questionable hit. No wonder they are complaining and looking for excuses. Sad. It's about the kids learning, playing and having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Pauly1]Millon didn't play down. It was a 2/3rd grade bracket and that is what the team is made of. The boys played together for the first time and did well. The long Boards had numerous 3rd graders as well. It was a good game minus the long boards parents cheering after Millon player was injured on a very questionable hit. No wonder they are complaining and looking for excuses. Sad. It's about the kids learning, playing and having fun. [/quot

Millon absolutely played down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a moron......there was no pure 3rd grade bracket. The bracket was 2/3. Have your facts straight. Crybaby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longboards looked better against the other teams . Millon had a big middie that did a lot of damage but they beat Legacy 25 by a few goals. Did millon beat Longboards twice? They played last game and finals . I watched the other bracket wolfpack, legacy 24, smith town and Greenwich 24 . Based on those teams Millon was in the right place. Good for them.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
No, Millon lost the third game in bracket play and won in the championship thus creating the excuses from the Longboard parents.

Who ever called me a moron can log onto the tournament website and see it was a B bracket 2/3rd graders or remain ignorant.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If you are referring to played down as in the weaker bracket so they could win. It was the first time they played as team and only has 2 players with previous travel experience so seeing the teams in the A bracket Millon was placed correctly. Its about the kids not the parents ego's!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your a moron......there was no pure 3rd grade bracket. The bracket was 2/3. Have your facts straight. Crybaby.

Really? The other bracket was all third grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It definitely was a mixed bracket. 2 Second grade teams pulled out .Legacy and Greenwich were the only 2025 teams although Greenwich used some of the 2024 guys to help out. Millon was listed on the schedule as a 3rd grade team. Longboards were listed as a 2025 but we're most definitely a combination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it. 2025 crazies. 2nd grade travel lacrosse and already crowing about being the best. 95% of the kids who will play travel arent even thinking about it yet. You people are nuts. come back in 5 years and you can laugh at the new idiots in 2030 year.

btw most of your tourneys will be 2/3 grade bc there are too few psychopaths to register the 7 yo kids into this. get used to playing up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love it. 2025 crazies. 2nd grade travel lacrosse and already crowing about being the best. 95% of the kids who will play travel arent even thinking about it yet. You people are nuts. come back in 5 years and you can laugh at the new idiots in 2030 year.

btw most of your tourneys will be 2/3 grade bc there are too few psychopaths to register the 7 yo kids into this. get used to playing up

My 2025 played up last year, held his own and loved it, if spending some cash to make him happy makes me a psycho so be it. There are more 2025 teams (and psycho parents) than ever. And maybe you are more messed up than me trolling the 2025 site. And don't start showing up at the games, we don't want you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one really cares who won. Someone questioned where they too good to play in the division. They were in the proper division and played very good.All kids had an awesome time. Played lacrosse with friends. Made new friends in between games goofing around. Did not hear one coach yelling yesterday. An occasional parent. Luckily the Commack dad was in the other bracket.No kid complained about what grade anyone was in. Every kid dropped to a knee the second any player was down.Coaches were playing there entire benches.Definitely was fun and it's a shame that some people try and put a bad spin on it . It was a good showing by all involved .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sign up and the tourney officials place you. You can only play where they send you. Good job Million!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is wrong with you. The A bracket had all 2024. The B bracket was a 2/3 grade . No one played down. There was no straight 2025 bracket. There are few pure 2nd grade teams (2025), that's why it is almost always a 2/3 combo. Every team in that B bracket had a combo mix of 2/3.
Just because a team says 2024 it doesn't mean all the kids are 2024. 2025 kids have to play up like my son did on Millon. Now stop complaining about teams playing down when in fact they are playing up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just think your a moron for the comments about who sucks worse. That's just foolish to talk about 2/3 graders like that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is wrong with you. The A bracket had all 2024. The B bracket was a 2/3 grade . No one played down. There was no straight 2025 bracket. There are few pure 2nd grade teams (2025), that's why it is almost always a 2/3 combo. Every team in that B bracket had a combo mix of 2/3.
Just because a team says 2024 it doesn't mean all the kids are 2024. 2025 kids have to play up like my son did on Millon. Now stop complaining about teams playing down when in fact they are playing up.

You're right legacy and greenwich weren't pure 2nd grade, they had a few 1st graders too. If millon can't get enough interest to fill a 3rd grade team and has to take 2nd graders they should still have to play 2024. Not play down 2025s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they have any 2023s? If they didn't which it sounds that is the case then they were placed in the RIGHT bracket. How do you not understand that? If you hw e a pure 2024 team they will be playing up a lot this year. Come next year they will play against first and second graders as well as thirds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bracket was 2/3 bracket . Would have only been Legacy and GW in the bracket if it were pure 2nd. .Based on the games I watched Longboards had more of an A team. Seemed like they have playing together longer. In the other bracket Smithtown and legacy had some 2nd graders on the team but don't think millon belonged in the bracket.
Don't take anything away from any of them. Millon was the champs. Longboards beat them once. Legacy and Greenwich were both highly competitive with 2nd grade teams .Great day of lacrosse .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mustang Lax Classic! The 91 2025 teams will be making their debut. Anyone else going to be there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did you get the loudmouth dad or is he staying with the pack ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why dont you approach him , insult him to his face. Dont type like an anonymous sissy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did you get the loudmouth dad or is he staying with the pack ?

Happy to have him and his boy... Something tells me what is holding your son back is you! Make sure we know what team your kid plays for so we can come say hello to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday we get Empire, legacy geese, 91 white and 91 orange at Mustang. It it going to be cold, but the talent will be hot. You will be surprised at how well these little guys can play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday we get Empire, legacy geese, 91 white and 91 orange at Mustang. It it going to be cold, but the talent will be hot. You will be surprised at how well these little guys can play!

Will the Orange squeeze the competition?
Will empire be green with envy?
Will the geese lay an egg.
All this and more tomorrow morning, bright and early!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this really a thread about 2nd graders? Is this sport really producing this many idiot parents? 2nd grade and some of you morons are talking about which team is the best.Are they out of their pampers yet? Hahaha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello legacy GG..way to start on top. Although you did play a team with a girl on it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah she wasn't there otherwise you'd of lost . Funny some Legacy dad reading this board every day waiting for the opportunity to write about little juniors win, just remember in due time ALL the real players go 91 or express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this really a thread about 2nd graders? Is this sport really producing this many idiot parents? 2nd grade and some of you morons are talking about which team is the best.Are they out of their pampers yet? Hahaha!

Then why are you reading it, you moron? Maybe you should be minding your own business. Go have a catch with your son you loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why are you reading it, you moron? Maybe you should be minding your own business. Go have a catch with your son you loser.

Are a lot of teams practicing yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These 2025 clubs didn't choose the best players. They chose the first 23 idiot parents who would pay $2k for 2nd grade travel lacrosse. Embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These 2025 clubs didn't choose the best players. They chose the first 23 idiot parents who would pay $2k for 2nd grade travel lacrosse. Embarrassing

Hey [lacrosse], maybe the 1 grand (not 2) doesn't matter as much to me as my kid having fun and memories that will last for a long time. Maybe you need to catch an OT shift at the plant and worry more about your own finances. Mine are just fine.

You can hold your own kid out until 4th grade and then hand him over to some dad with PAL who played a little in HS if that makes you feel so smart (and rich).

And now that I think of it, if I could have, I would have spent more, and sooner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be Mr. [lacrosse] to you. I don't work in a plant , and my finances are better than yours I can tell you that. Just because I have $$ doesn't mean I have to throw it away. Memories ? You really think your 8 yr old is going to remember this ? Not as much as you will lining the pockets of smart businessmen. And BTW I coach my sons PAL team and I did play D1 at a top school. I guess our team is just lucky.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard