BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Re: 2015 LI LAX FEST
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Empire is a joke!!! It's run by 91 you dumb ignorant fools!!! It's all a money grab their teams suck!!!

Are you really railing on a 2nd grade team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's all about the money!!!! Just like any B team!!! Don't be fools

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire is a joke!!! It's run by 91 you dumb ignorant fools!!! It's all a money grab their teams suck!!!

Are you really railing on a 2nd grade team?

I was asking myself the same question. It's one thing to talk about the actual age group or team in an intelligent or observant manner, but it's another thing to call a team of young kids a joke. It speaks to the sad lives of some people...(here comes "your kid must play on empire bla bla bla")

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is on 91 White. Losing all 3 is tough on an 8 yr old. But it's been a good year. Coaches have been great and my son has definitely learned a ton.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For all the 2025 Team 91 Orange lets just be happy that this terrible experience is almost over. There is a reason why that one of the coaches got let go at his main lax job, he can not coach second graders never mind HS kids. Hopefully people will let the directors know just how bad this entire experience was .The worst thing of it all is that people actually paid good money for the worst COACHING I have ever Seen.
Wow a 91 team having a bad season!?!?!? I'm in shock. who coached that team? those teams are usually loaded

Dont leave us guessing the coach is a paid adult who you can out. Was it JB again?

Well 91Orange we have something to celebrate. I heard over the weekend that Coach B is officially done with us. He's going to Legacy. My brother coaches with Legacy and confirmed it. It wouldn't surprise me if he tried to take our best players with him. Good riddance to him and any that go with him.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry legacy locking down all the young teams studs just like 91 did years ago that's how you build success my friend from the ground up. 91 was a great organization until they started to have so many umbrella team names and got there hands into everything became all about the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry legacy locking down all the young teams studs just like 91 did years ago that's how you build success my friend from the ground up. 91 was a great organization until they started to have so many umbrella team names and got there hands into everything became all about the money.

I have no connection to 91, but am interested to know how their "umbrella team names" affects the individual experiences of the kids on the team. So what if they have shared ownership with Empire, Hurricanes, 91 tristate, etc. How does this affect the product?

And what does "get their hands into everything" and "became all about the money" mean? Where they not "for profit" before? Is their product any different now than it was a few years ago? And if yes, how?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no connection to 91, but am interested to know how their "umbrella team names" affects the individual experiences of the kids on the team. So what if they have shared ownership with Empire, Hurricanes, 91 tristate, etc. How does this affect the product?

And what does "get their hands into everything" and "became all about the money" mean? Where they not "for profit" before? Is their product any different now than it was a few years ago? And if yes, how?

Get real. The "Umbrella" teams are all feeder programs for 91's A and B teams. It's just going to make them stronger. 2025 will work itself out once they find a committed coach and then they will be the top teams in the division. That's just how it works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get real. The "Umbrella" teams are all feeder programs for 91's A and B teams. It's just going to make them stronger. 2025 will work itself out once they find a committed coach and then they will be the top teams in the division. That's just how it works.

Not so sure for 2025. I think legacy has got the momentum now. It only takes one year for the tide to turn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

Not so sure for 2025. I think legacy has got the momentum now. It only takes one year for the tide to turn.

How do they have momentum? By poaching a 2025 coach who has other commitments all the time and doesn't do much extra? By winning by a couple of goals in the 1 tourney they played against 91 early in the season? That is a lot of organizational weight to put on a bunch of 8 year olds, don't ya think?
I'm not really sure what you think, but I think you will see a different scene next year. Just take a look at 2021. Now they have 91 himself. And if you play there, isn't it a given you would want to play for someone who bleeds 91 orange.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O

How do they have momentum? By poaching a 2025 coach who has other commitments all the time and doesn't do much extra? By winning by a couple of goals in the 1 tourney they played against 91 early in the season? That is a lot of organizational weight to put on a bunch of 8 year olds, don't ya think?
I'm not really sure what you think, but I think you will see a different scene next year. Just take a look at 2021. Now they have 91 himself. And if you play there, isn't it a given you would want to play for someone who bleeds 91 orange.

All the top 91 teams have a qualified and committed Dad coach who is willing to do way above and beyond. Need to find one of those.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't the whole organization one big happy family? Both of the main coaches are Dad coaches. But there is one dad who is not a coach but is a Director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you that stupid the umbrella teams are just a money maker!!! Those kids have no shot at getting on the Orange team!!! Don't be so ignorant.... I would love to sell you a bridge!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you that stupid the umbrella teams are just a money maker!!! Those kids have no shot at getting on the Orange team!!! Don't be so ignorant.... I would love to sell you a bridge!!

Hold up. Are you saying that no one has a shot at moving to 2025 Orange? Ever? You're seriously delusional or insanely ignorant. Over the next 6 years, kids on those "umbrella" teams are going to develop, mature and improve. The best ones will be picked annually to replace the small, slow, immature, etc... player on Orange. Yes. That's going to happen. That's the nature of travel lax and especially 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hold up. Are you saying that no one has a shot at moving to 2025 Orange? Ever? You're seriously delusional or insanely ignorant. Over the next 6 years, kids on those "umbrella" teams are going to develop, mature and improve. The best ones will be picked annually to replace the small, slow, immature, etc... player on Orange. Yes. That's going to happen. That's the nature of travel lax and especially 91.

Rarely do the upgrades come from the B team. coach typically reaches out to top players on the other A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rarely do the upgrades come from the B team. coach typically reaches out to top players on the other A teams

There are really no A teams in 2nd grade though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is a 2018. Extreme has at least 5 kids who have moved up from B team through the years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People get so hung up on the A team B team thing! At this age what does it even matter?
Do you really thing by the time they get to high school they will ever wonder what team they played on or if they were ever the high scorer in 2nd grade? The colleges will not even care what travel team you played for? I presently have one on the varsity level and one in 2025, let the young ones enjoy the game , let them make friends and stop dwelling on the fact that they are right now a B team! And no my 2025 is not on 91 nor on a B team , just wish some parents would take a step back before they burn these 8 year old old kids out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A&B teams in 2025 lax?? really? they barely know how to play. what's the qualifications for making the A team? catching? you only have a couple at that age can do that consistently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the end it's all about the money $$$$$. No one cares about the kids, including the coaches and staff. They just care how many more kids they can get to sign up for next season. If all these teams cared about the kids tryouts would be free. Yes I said try outs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just took kids to busch gardens in virginia, had a great time. 1500 for weekend. Great time. Its a business like everything else. Nothing is free. Travel lax is a big business. You can always choose to not do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is 100% incorrect. ESPECIALLY in 91. Their 2nd teams are better than most A teams as it is. They cherry-pick them all the time. You have no clue what you're talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you employed by 91 seriously!! You have no clue what you are talking about ask crush over the years how many kids came off there B team. NO SHOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go look up on you tube nazi travel lacrosse that's what it's all about. $$$ do you really believe these organizations give a crap how your kid grows. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you employed by 91 seriously!! You have no clue what you are talking about ask crush over the years how many kids came off there B team. NO SHOT

Ask 2019 Orange... Ask Smash... Ask Bandits... Ask Extreme. All have taken kids from the 2nd team. And not just a few. Those are just the ones I know about. Get a grip, guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are employed by 91 because you actually named every team to stop people from leaving your organization. Please don't leave we will move your kid to the Orange team if you kiss enough [lacrosse].. Didn't smash just get beat by the B team,, guess they didn't move the right kids. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Geese team about to get stacked!

The Geese are already good. Played them tonight in a scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

geese is a 2025 team? what are they getting stacked with? the best upcoming 7 year olds around? relax. they're 7 or 8. one kid goes to the cage consistently.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

geese is a 2025 team? what are they getting stacked with? the best upcoming 7 year olds around? relax. they're 7 or 8. one kid goes to the cage consistently.

Come on now...a few of the kids played with the Taz as 1st graders. The team will be well prepared from next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on now...a few of the kids played with the Taz as 1st graders. The team will be well prepared from next season.
hahahaha!!! Get a hobby buddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone knows a little too much about the geese ! Your right with your info we kept back
The first grader tax players from last year and they are geese , with that being said they are a great bunch of kids and families who are all there for the same reason! To play and learn good lacrosse and have fun like every 8 year old should be doing! Enjoy the kids and the game they play I know I am! I'm a proud mom of a goose !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone knows a little too much about the geese ! Your right with your info we kept back
The first grader tax players from last year and they are geese , with that being said they are a great bunch of kids and families who are all there for the same reason! To play and learn good lacrosse and have fun like every 8 year old should be doing! Enjoy the kids and the game they play I know I am! I'm a proud mom of a goose !

Tastes like chicken....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hot off the presses 91 orange just got beat
By a town team ( sachem) at the Hershey shootout championship game!!!!
Must have been a great game went to a brave heart 5-4 and sachem wins!!!!!
Great job to both teams!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hot off the presses 91 orange just got beat
By a town team ( sachem) at the Hershey shootout championship game!!!!
Must have been a great game went to a brave heart 5-4 and sachem wins!!!!!
Great job to both teams!!!!

Seriously loser? Hot off the press?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an amazing game to watch! Both teams played hard. Way to go Sachem SYAG 2nd grade Saints!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cool story bro. this was a second grade team?? 91 Orange isn't a second grade team. nice try [lacrosse]. and syag correct? that isn't the real sachem youth lax program. cool story though bro. u can tell it at work tomorrow too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange is the 2021 A team. get your teams straight Howard Cosell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was an amazing game to watch! Both teams played hard. Way to go Sachem SYAG 2nd grade Saints!!

Sachem mommy are you really posting this on your ride home? Get a life for the sake of your family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange is the 2021 A team. get your teams straight Howard Cosell.

91 Orange is also the 2nd gr team- obviously you are new to 91- orange is A and white is b for many years- only recently did teams start having names.

2nd grade 91 orange got beaten by sachem today. However, I can't believe people are all crazed over the 2nd gr games- why a brave heart in 2nd gr. isn't that a bit over the top for 7 yr olds? Sad. Congrats to both teams making it to a tie in the championship. Hopefully they are all eating ice cream and looking forward to an early evening at the park.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes very over the top. no I'm not really new to 91. just that I always thought orange was 2021 A team. I coach a couple kid's on a [lacrosse] team who play there. didn't know they shared a name. and as for the "sachem" team beating them. the particular "sachem" organization who beat them has always been little brother in lacrosse to the larger sachem sports club. after fourth or fifth grade.....little brothers lacrosse player usually go to sachem sports club. but anyway nice victory beating another second grade team. was that like when John F Kennedy said in his state of address speach......"why does rice play texas?......" they're in second grade. on any given day 91 at any level will dismantle town teams. and as for the braveheart. I agree with the previous poster. let it end in a tie. they don't care. I bet after the game either way.....both teams were looking for the Italian ice guy and forgot about win loss or tie already

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard