BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,781
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46
Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Chief Admin
OP Online Content
Chief Admin
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2024 age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First post!

Teams to beat
91 Wolfpack- will continue to upgrade talent. Team to beat
Legacy - decent
Express- disaster this year. Assuming will get more serious
91 titans - disaster this year. Will also upgrade
Igloo- can they replicate success. Demand at 3500? Who is coaching
Team LI - will HDD/legacy combo hurt?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son was on the 91 titans. The team did not practice much at all. Coaches were good but must have been busy with others things. There is some talent on that team. My son will tryout for 91 again but will look at other options at the 3rd grade level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son was on the 91 titans. The team did not practice much at all. Coaches were good but must have been busy with others things. There is some talent on that team. My son will tryout for 91 again but will look at other options at the 3rd grade level.

You are being too nice. Boys had fun and parent crew was great. The lacrosse experience was awful. I think we practiced twice in June and 1x in July. At one of the practices we didn't even have a goal. Team had potential.

Coaches nice enough but agree not committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be coach for Outlaws?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are being too nice. Boys had fun and parent crew was great. The lacrosse experience was awful. I think we practiced twice in June and 1x in July. At one of the practices we didn't even have a goal. Team had potential.

Coaches nice enough but agree not committed.

Did any one ever ask the coaches why so little practice?? Thinking of having my son try out but if he can't make Wolfpack, is the other team worth it??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 wolf pack and legacy team taz were the too two teams by far.
Legacy team coached by Zummo always good to have the main guy coaching your team. They were probably the most skilled team. 91 was most athletic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Titans coach was asked to do it after his son tried out. Was not looking for the job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First post!

Teams to beat
Legacy - decent
Have these teams ever played each other?? How did you come up with that??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First post!

Teams to beat
Legacy - decent
Have these teams ever played each other?? How did you come up with that??

91 Wolfpack have beaten Legacy 3 out of 3 times, but mostly close games One or two players joining or leaving would make it very close. 91 titans have beat express.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Titans coaches were nice and did care about the kids. With that said I don't think the team had ten practices all season. The kids had heart and played hard. Started out bad but did get some wins at the end. They mostly played third grade teams. With practice I think this could be a good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I couldn't have say it better, you are right on for Titans 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Titans coaches were nice and did care about the kids. With that said I don't think the team had ten practices all season. The kids had heart and played hard. Started out bad but did get some wins at the end. They mostly played third grade teams. With practice I think this could be a good team.

I agree 100% but it looks like most of them will be look to go to the A team or move on. To bad it was a great group of parents and boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree 100% but it looks like most of them will be look to go to the A team or move on. To bad it was a great group of parents and boys.

Coaches were good but could have done more as the summer moved on instead of less. That is what was disappointing (we coudda been a contenda). Not sure that any of these kids have had enough practice and game time to make the Wolfpack. I will be surprised if more than one kid moves up, but it could happen. More likely some kid that didn't even play for 91 this past year will be asked to try out and grabs a spot. But they will have enough good kids to win some and possibly even field a third team. Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wolfpack parent here. My son got more out of the practices than the tournaments. Playing time at tourneys was pretty balanced and we had too many players so limited minutes for everyone. Rumor going around within our crew that cutting it down to 17-18 next year.

Coaches were good but could have done more as the summer moved on instead of less. That is what was disappointing (we coudda been a contenda). Not sure that any of these kids have had enough practice and game time to make the Wolfpack. I will be surprised if more than one kid moves up, but it could happen. More likely some kid that didn't even play for 91 this past year will be asked to try out and grabs a spot. But they will have enough good kids to win some and possibly even field a third team. Time will tell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could we get a list of coaches by club for 2024 age group it would help people choose the best fit for there boys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could we get a list of coaches by club for 2024 age group it would help people choose the best fit for there boys?

Good idea. I read on other threads that Zummo coaches the 2024 Legacy group. Other teams chime in please. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As per websites.......
2024 Legacy- Tom Zummo
91 2024 Wolfpack- Jeff Aiello and Mike Luce
91 2024 Titans Jimmy Butler
Couldn't get info on Express and Igloo coaches. Anyone know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Brad McLam -- great coach

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
As per websites.......
2024 Legacy- Tom Zummo
91 2024 Wolfpack- Jeff Aiello and Mike Luce
91 2024 Titans Jimmy Butler
Couldn't get info on Express and Igloo coaches. Anyone know?

2024 Outlaws Brad McClam

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Legacy is Chris Fiore also. 2024 Titans I am not sure Butler will be back. Heard he came out at the last minute when his son wanted to sign up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also Northport/Team Tiger is making a push to now keep all of their players local because they cant coordinate schedules with all of the travel teams. Mcclam is the 3rd grade coach there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard jesters 2022 black coach coming to igloo to coach his son and his friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tony Barone is listed on fl$ as 2023 coach. Same guy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yea. He's doing fl$ , igloo and jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other thread said trickles was the 2022 coach that went to igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dune dawg parent here just scrimmaged 2024 Legacy team. VERY GOOD. Zummo class act

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a full coaching plate. But Barone is very good, demanding and high energy and he gets the kids up. I would strongly consider one of his teams. Also 2024 Titans have Steve Costello also as coach (non-dad).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who will be coaching express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know a good tune up tryout camp? Aug to Mid Sept is a long time between football and school starting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone summarize all the tryouts (and pre tryouts) schedule? I'm too lazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about I sell you mine for 50 bucks...otherwise NO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about I sell you mine for 50 bucks...otherwise NO!

Interesting idea. I'm sure DLT will offer that as a service soon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2024 Coach is not Dalland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brad mcclam. Was posted by the director in another thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone going to igloo free clinic on Monday? What was coach barone's rep with jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barone seems to be highly regarded by parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is an excellent guy and fantastic. Doesnt look good though to be with his 3rd program in as many years...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is an excellent guy and fantastic. Doesnt look good though to be with his 3rd program in as many years...

I get he is a good guy. How is he as a coach? Neither jesters team he coached was A quality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true Zummo and Taylor are coaching Legacy 2024 together?
If it is, that's a crazy coaching staff for 3 rd graders. The Legacy team was very good last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably fiiore is coaching 2025 this year, impressive line up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If it is, that's a crazy coaching staff for 3 rd graders. The Legacy team was very good last year.

Maybe one of them should try coaching the 2021 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with these Travel teams is that the Parents lobby to get their kid on the team instead of letting the kid earn the spot. My older son plays for a legit program for the last 5 years and I've seen a steady move where the parent calls the coach "complaining or lobbying" to get their kid on the team when he clearly wasn't good enough to make it. You know who you are. Then all you hear on these boards is how my son didn't get a lot of playing time or a chance to show what he has. Or the coaches aren't being fair. What ever happened to letting a kid earn what he deserves. Stop getting in the way by being "that" parent and expecting your kid to get the playing time or respect he didn't deserve in the first place. Wake up! I have a little one going into 2025 now, lets see if this continues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would doubt it. Taylor's youngest is a 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 li bengals are coached by tom Mazeika varsity coach for Bellmore JFK. Tom did the wantagh tribe last year and has worked at 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well its interesting to see high school coaches who will work with travel programs, but never go to PAL practices or run clinics. Are they trying to build their town program or build up the $$$ in their pockets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem with these Travel teams is that the Parents lobby to get their kid on the team instead of letting the kid earn the spot. My older son plays for a legit program for the last 5 years and I've seen a steady move where the parent calls the coach "complaining or lobbying" to get their kid on the team when he clearly wasn't good enough to make it. You know who you are. Then all you hear on these boards is how my son didn't get a lot of playing time or a chance to show what he has. Or the coaches aren't being fair. What ever happened to letting a kid earn what he deserves. Stop getting in the way by being "that" parent and expecting your kid to get the playing time or respect he didn't deserve in the first place. Wake up! I have a little one going into 2025 now, lets see if this continues.

Maybe your kid isn't good enough and gets out hustled, maybe "that" parent has out hustled you too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is coaching express this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI My kid starts on the A team. Put your guns away tough guy. I was waiting for the first reply to this post. You are definitely one of those parents that makes the calls. Don't worry little johnny will get his jersey so you can run around and tell everyone he made the team. YOU ARE WEAK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those calls may work for this year or next but will be a disservice for the rest of their life. Let them earn the spot. Let them learn life is not fair. Nepotism and cronyism exist in every facet of life. Their ability to overcome will help them far beyond lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI My kid starts on the A team. Put your guns away tough guy. I was waiting for the first reply to this post. You are definitely one of those parents that makes the calls. Don't worry little johnny will get his jersey so you can run around and tell everyone he made the team. YOU ARE WEAK

Yeah right, he starts on the A team (sure he does) and i'm sure the other kids who' have parents call up behind your back are keeping YOU from getting a fair look from Petro. Too funny.

I'm weak, really? You hate on the other parents of your team and then me. You must be great at the team picnic.

There is only one problem, my kid does his own thing so it is his own so it his HIS success, you blame others. And your 2025 plays too (A team is a lock) so that guarantees us so many more years of you whining, just fantastic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 25 boys AT&T he igloo scrimmage last night. Barone is really good with the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 25 boys AT&T he igloo scrimmage last night. Barone is really good with the kids.

Do you need to sign up for the scrimmage? Or just show up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just show up. They have a tent set up to check in. Bring a waiver or they have there to fill out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah right, he starts on the A team (sure he does) and i'm sure the other kids who' have parents call up behind your back are keeping YOU from getting a fair look from Petro. Too funny.

I'm weak, really? You hate on the other parents of your team and then me. You must be great at the team picnic.

There is only one problem, my kid does his own thing so it is his own so it his HIS success, you blame others. And your 2025 plays too (A team is a lock) so that guarantees us so many more years of you whining, just fantastic!

your 2025 sons are entering 2nd grade...GO AWAY. They'll hate you both by 6th grade
idiots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

your 2025 sons are entering 2nd grade...GO AWAY. They'll hate you both by 6th grade
idiots

And your 2024 is the next Thompson...so advanced over any 2025, by the wy, your kid is in third grade... It didn't take that long to figure out that no one will want you around this year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressed with the Outlaws coach for the 2024 group at the free clinic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the 2024 outlaw coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the 2024 outlaw coach?

Brad McClam - Excellent Choice Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why he left Northport ? They seem to have a strong lacrosse program at all ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why he left Northport ? They seem to have a strong lacrosse program at all ages.

Did not leave still helping run youth,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Found a Tiger website for a Northport based travel program with him and they talked about having players play local and away from travel teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a high school coach and the new owner of Long Island bengals. I do work with the pal. I was one of the coaches for the pal teams. I do run those practices and am involved. It's not always about the $$$$. Pal is a different experience. There is value in playing for you own town in pal. But there is value also for the more experienced player in playing travel and playing against Better competition. Please do not lump every travel program together. But when people coach the private leagues. They should be fairly compensated for their time. If you have a leak in your pipes and call a plumber. Should he be expected to work for free?

Long Island Bengals Director

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did not leave still helping run youth,

Thanks for response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2024 will be the same disgrace as last year. These boys deserve better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is sad. Been warned to stay away until at least 4th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try Outlaws - have an awesome coach- 2nd try out next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a high school coach and the new owner of Long Island bengals. I do work with the pal. I was one of the coaches for the pal teams. I do run those practices and am involved. It's not always about the $$$$. Pal is a different experience. There is value in playing for you own town in pal. But there is value also for the more experienced player in playing travel and playing against Better competition. Please do not lump every travel program together. But when people coach the private leagues. They should be fairly compensated for their time. If you have a leak in your pipes and call a plumber. Should he be expected to work for free?

Long Island Bengals Director

Well stated. There is value in both town/pal & travel programs.

Travel programs = business. Some are better values than others. But all of the people running these programs should be compensated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the express invite. "Limited the team to 30". Is that supposed to be a selling point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does express B team look for 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the express invite. "Limited the team to 30". Is that supposed to be a selling point?

There were only 30 kids at tryouts and that included 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they combine 2024 and 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they combine 2024 and 2025

Based on last year's poor attempt and mostly 2/3 grade brackets at tourney's, they better or they will lose every game again. Not fun for any of the kids!

but i guess that might mean less money. Hmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think that's true. The coaching was horrendous! Those boys didn't have a chance. If they have a better, more committed coach that put some time and effort into that team, that team would have had much better results. I will say this though, if any club emailed me informing me ts the roster would have 30- 8 year olds on it.... I wouldn't even give them the courtesy of a response. I would hit DELETE and figure out plan B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Took my son to that LIT Blue Shark tryout (2023/2024) and was very impressed with the program. We are hoping to be a part of this new first year age group and grow withe the coaches and other boys and parents for years to come. They had a great turnout considering it's a new team. One of the directors told me they were just a few players away from competing the roster. Hope some of you will come down this Saturday to see what they are all about. It would be nice to have a fresh start with a club that is all about development .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are still trying to get enough to field both. Apparently the tryouts did not yield enough. Feeling they may try another day after 91 is done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 40 boys at the 91 tryout. Wolfpack parents talking about how they are likely taking the roster down in size.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About 40 boys at the 91 tryout. Wolfpack parents talking about how they are likely taking the roster down in size.

And then 91 collects less, I don't see it and I am a 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have 3 teams planned for this age. So they can take less and put them on the other roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

supposedly 3 teams this year so will just stuff the B & C rosters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where do the 91 teams practice in the fall and spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't play on a C team, my son played B last year and that was tough to watch sometimes. 91 seems to have it together, but a C team? No way, and I am sorry, but no one tells their kid that the C team is what you are looking for. What was that commercial, "I aspire to be middle management".

Just doesn't seem like it would be good on a C team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some kids benefit as a top player on a C team as oppose to a role player on a B team. That confidence boost and a little growth and you may have an A player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wouldn't play on a C team, my son played B last year and that was tough to watch sometimes. 91 seems to have it together, but a C team? No way, and I am sorry, but no one tells their kid that the C team is what you are looking for. What was that commercial, "I aspire to be middle management".

Too bad most of these smaller organizations only team is a C team. Rather be on a C team with an organization that provides the top coaching than some of these others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some kids benefit as a top player on a C team as oppose to a role player on a B team. That confidence boost and a little growth and you may have an A player

Provided the coaching is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age, C Team = PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad most of these smaller organizations only team is a C team. Rather be on a C team with an organization that provides the top coaching than some of these others.

Could be the best coach in the world but if no commitment then doesn't matter. Ask a parent from 91 titans or express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be the best coach in the world but if no commitment then doesn't matter. Ask a parent from 91 titans or express

And the Titans were the "B" Team and Express was their "A" Team in 2024. The 91 team was bad and express was worse. And with so few 2nd grade teams, they played 2/3 and got beat up. Maybe this year as third grade teams they might win a little as the 91 team may have gotten better, but they still will not be very good even if they return a lot of kids and do much more team training. if you ask me the "B" team will be poor and I bet the "C" team will really stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big name coach that didn't want to be there but helped out so his kid could play. Recipe for disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Especially of the kid wants nothing to do with the sport. Been said before but I'll say it again big name doesn't always equate to a good coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big tryout weekend. Igloo vs 91 vs Legacy. Who is going to get the best of the best?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 3rd grade...You NEED to get a life you loser...Best of the Best??? They still play with legos at that age...is your guy shaving??? maybe you left him back 2x and he should be a 2022...tou should stay off this blog

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 91 or legacy. Not igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big tryout weekend. Igloo vs 91 vs Legacy. Who is going to get the best of the best?

91 will hve the best players locked down before invites are out for igloo or legacy. If igloo were smart they would send invites out after 2nd tryout on Sunday and use the following weekend as a first practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in 3rd grade...You NEED to get a life you loser...Best of the Best??? They still play with legos at that age...is your guy shaving??? maybe you left him back 2x and he should be a 2022...tou should stay off this blog

Yep can't wait to watch my holdback dominate. Don't worry express will need #s for their 2/3rd team so your kid will have a spot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 8 year old plays with LEGOS still? If that's the case get off the field, he's going to be let down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my first post ever. I came across this post scanning the active topic threads. I have to say that I am thoroughly disappointed in the degradation of these threads. My little guy loves lax but the way many parents communicate on this site makes a parent almost embarrassed to be part of the sport. My only saving grace is I know many families with national level athletes in lax and other sports and they do not behave this way. Why? Because they are focused on their child, not everyone else. Their children succeed because their parents did not get caught up in superficial distractions that would consume too much time from their child’s goals and happiness. It takes ALOT of work and dedication to support your child and their love of the game. As a parent you just do not have the time to carry on like this and bash each other. We all recognize that we are all in the same boat and respect that. If you truly want your child to succeed, research shows that it is beneficial for a child to participate in multiple sports and activities for complementary skill development and to prevent injury and burn out (By the way, Legos develop spatial reasoning skills which no one will refute is highly necessary for a great middie). And my last advice for the parents that are new to club or highly competitive sports is the world of lax or any other sport is a small one. Coaches move around, clubs come and go, children move on to other teams. Reputations do precede themselves. How you behave and how your child behaves from watching your behavior can haunt you later. You want your child to be the star/stud, then you need to act like one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my first post ever. I came across this post scanning the active topic threads. I have to say that I am thoroughly disappointed in the degradation of these threads. My little guy loves lax but the way many parents communicate on this site makes a parent almost embarrassed to be part of the sport. My only saving grace is I know many families with national level athletes in lax and other sports and they do not behave this way. Why? Because they are focused on their child, not everyone else. Their children succeed because their parents did not get caught up in superficial distractions that would consume too much time from their child’s goals and happiness. It takes ALOT of work and dedication to support your child and their love of the game. As a parent you just do not have the time to carry on like this and bash each other. We all recognize that we are all in the same boat and respect that. If you truly want your child to succeed, research shows that it is beneficial for a child to participate in multiple sports and activities for complementary skill development and to prevent injury and burn out (By the way, Legos develop spatial reasoning skills which no one will refute is highly necessary for a great middie). And my last advice for the parents that are new to club or highly competitive sports is the world of lax or any other sport is a small one. Coaches move around, clubs come and go, children move on to other teams. Reputations do precede themselves. How you behave and how your child behaves from watching your behavior can haunt you later. You want your child to be the star/stud, then you need to act like one.

Amen brother! Respect the game...respect teammates, coaches, officials, opponents and their coaches. And Parents, please show some civility towards one another; on the sidelines and on the message boards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was igloo? I missed the first two tryouts. Was banking on returning to 91 Wolfpack but was offered spot on a B team instead. Any shot if just showing up for last tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would go to Legacy tryouts next weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was igloo? I missed the first two tryouts. Was banking on returning to 91 Wolfpack but was offered spot on a B team instead. Any shot if just showing up for last tryout?

If your kid played for the Wolfpack last year then he can play for the Igloo 24 team. They have plenty of good kids, but sure do need depth. Give it a try, there is room I bet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo has lots of good kids. You need to act fast because they only have one left. Also the cost has gone down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard they had a few kids that didn't not show because of other sports. And some of them are in between igloo and hurricanes . Should be some spots

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did calls go out for 91 2024?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Results are not out, are they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think they are out but I got a call as a heads up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would go to Legacy tryouts next weekend

Thx. I read there was 50 kids there this past weekend. Is that true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Wolfpack was a tough team to make. The team is stacked with top level boys. Its going to be hard for any team to beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will be there with them. Two top teams at age group for sure. We will see soon enough!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should be a great season. Got to respect 8 year olds that play at this level. Tough sport. I'm partial to the 'pack, but want to see good competitive games. Wolfpack vs Legacy> Lets get it on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will be there with them. Two top teams at age group for sure. We will see soon enough!

Ty Xanders 2024 Pre season rankings

wolfpack
legacy
igloo
outlaws
titans
empire
Tue Blue
Millon
express
fl$
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are 2024 91 results out? Have calls been made?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say anyone the did not make the wolfpack should try and go for igloo's last tryout. The coaching and commitment will be so much better then the B team. Plus in the long run the price will be the same with the add ons(DLT/Winter indoor practice fee/extra's)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching for sure. Barone is great and clearly very into it. Also if you don't live in eastern suffolk both 91 teams practices are very far
I would say anyone the did not make the wolfpack should try and go for igloo's last tryout. The coaching and commitment will be so much better then the B team. Plus in the long run the price will be the same with the add ons(DLT/Winter indoor practice fee/extra's)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the coach really is a great guy. if you are from Nassau or Western Suffolk, the 2024 Igloo team is your best choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wolfpack
legacy
igloo
outlaws
titans
empire
Tue Blue
Millon
express
fl$
Jesters

Plus the 2025 91 Team...LOL...I bet by the end of summer (like the 91 Wolfpack last year) they end up beating most of the teams on your list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wolfpack
legacy
igloo
outlaws
titans
empire
Tue Blue
Millon
express
fl$
Jesters

Plus the 2025 91 Team...LOL...I bet by the end of summer (like the 91 Wolfpack last year) they end up beating most of the teams on your list.

We lost to most of the 3rd grade teams we played. Size/speed is a huge difference bt 2nd/3rd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At 91 tryouts yesterday, 2024 said we would get
a call Sunday, did calls go out for this age? Does anyone know???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 2018 is posted as of now...they told us 48 hours or so, I guess we are at the or so point. Tomorrow maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No calls yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 2018 is posted as of now...they told us 48 hours or so, I guess we are at the or so point. Tomorrow maybe?

The Wolfpack is up if you are sneaky. Just replace the 2018 with 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Wolfpack is up if you are sneaky. Just replace the 2018 with 2024.

Doesn't work any longer...tried it for all years...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Teams are up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im curious everyones thoughts on the 91 2024 teams? They decreased Wolfpack and only 14 on Titans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth. So pissed. B team invite for 91. My kid played great and while prob not in the top 5 no way he's not in the top 20. Any other tryouts left for a shot at anA team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is the way to go! Saturday 9 am east Islip marina

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im curious everyones thoughts on the 91 2024 teams? They decreased Wolfpack and only 14 on Titans.

Now 17 listed on titans. The numbers keep changing as they add people. Assuming people are declining

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he wasn't as good as you think. Everyone thinks there kid is best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack didn't take anyone new...maybe 1 or 2 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So that would mean they took new kids- no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth. So pissed. B team invite for 91. My kid played great and while prob not in the top 5 no way he's not in the top 20. Any other tryouts left for a shot at anA team?

Igloo is suppose to be great this year, heard great things

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he wasn't as good as you think. Everyone thinks there kid is best.

Believe me I am his toughest critic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone from last years titans team respond if there kid was moved up to a team this year. I am a 2025 parent with a B team offer. Wondering if taking B offer will help or hurt chances of a team next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chase a coach not a team at this young age. You want someone to teach skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can anyone from last years titans team respond if there kid was moved up to a team this year. I am a 2025 parent with a B team offer. Wondering if taking B offer will help or hurt chances of a team next year

Last years titans didn't practice enough to get better. This year the 2025 has 4 solid coaches and some kids on the A team still has spots to fill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last years titans didn't practice enough to get better. This year the 2025 has 4 solid coaches and some kids on the A team still has spots to fill.

Aren't they the same coaches as last year? Kids on the A team still have spots to fill??? what does that mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This years 2025 coaches are new. Titan parents complained of no practices last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also 2025a is about 8 kids short. Not everyone on that list will say yes. Some used it as measuring stick.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If parents complained about Titans last year why did they keep the same coaches? that seems to be everyones concern for 2024. They do not have a good reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If parents complained about Titans last year why did they keep the same coaches? that seems to be everyones concern for 2024. They do not have a good reputation.

Agreed. Team doesn't seem up to the standards of the other B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents complained on here. Coach is well known and did them a favor by coaching b team. He wasn't looking for the job. Doing it because his kid and friend were on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wolfpack coaching is nothing special. your not missing much. Try igloo, legacy, outlaws. better experience for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played on the Titans last year and while it was a B team, the kids learned a fair amount. But it was not A team intense and i wished they practiced more. meanwhile, 2nd grade teams get beat up by third graders in the tournaments.

If you are supplementing this with a clinic or two and the kid works hard on his own, he could move up next year. But he does have to be an athlete to make the move. I know of one kid that got an offer to move up. He is a big physical kid and you would be able to see why he made it right away.
Also keep in mind that the coaches are different and you need to consider that too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo is suppose to be great this year, heard great things

Barone is very good, my son played for him last year. He makes igloo worth a look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's 91!!! They can't get a better coaching staff for
the Bteam??? Doesn't make sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents complained on here. Coach is well known and did them a favor by coaching b team. He wasn't looking for the job. Doing it because his kid and friend were on the team.

I don't think he did anyone any favors by half [lacrosse]ing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 is still changing the Titans they have add about 5 more numbers to the list. Hearing some of there better players from last year are looking elsewhere because of the lack of practices. Let see how it turns out in the long run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack is stacked. Tournament season will be swept by them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shouldn't you be at school?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 is still changing the Titans they have add about 5 more numbers to the list. Hearing some of there better players from last year are looking elsewhere because of the lack of practices. Let see how it turns out in the long run.

I heard Legacys practices and tournaments were unorganized last year, very last minute with everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the Wolfpack kids went to another 2024 91 team that you will see at Halloween Havoc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the Wolfpack kids went to another 2024 91 team that you will see at Halloween Havoc

????Another 91 team??? Titans? Not sure what you mean here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wolfpack coaching is nothing special. your not missing much. Try igloo, legacy, outlaws. better experience for sure.

Wolfpack parent here. Would have to respectfully disagree with this. The only issues I had was going to most of these tournaments and getting beat up by 3rd and 4th grade teams and trying to get playing time for 23 kids. Long weekend drives to see a handful of minutes playing time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played for legacy team TAZ 2024 last year and hopes to again this year. It was the best sports experience I ever had and I have 2 older kids. Practiced a ton.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a team being coached out of RVC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played for legacy team TAZ 2024 last year and hopes to again this year. It was the best sports experience I ever had and I have 2 older kids. Practiced a ton.

Really? They weren't that good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at their tryouts. Most talent I've seen including 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy had 5 1st graders on the roster last year. Should be very good at both ages this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 2 91 teams. This RVC team is not with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this the same team that played in the Massapequa summer league at 2024?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Titans invite list has gone from 14 to 16 to 17 to 19 to 18. Its like a revolving door

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Former Wolfpack parent here, how many players from last years 2024 are gone and where did they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What???? I was at both. You are out of your mind. 91 had much more talent at their tryouts. So much [lacrosse] on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi folks, 2024 Titan parent here watching a lot of the comments fly by on here which are all accurate in isolation. To add some more color around last year its important to understand the team from several different aspects. First, our parents and kids were all awesome. There were some tremendous athletes on our team with a nice blend of developing players. Having been around this travel gig for a while, couldn't have asked for a better group. Second, the tournament results should not be viewed as a valid barometer. There were hardly any 2nd grade teams in the tournaments, 3rd grade teams were showing up with long pole D that most of our kids had never played against, and opponents were sometimes a foot taller than our tallest kid. None of these are excuses, just the facts of what we faced last season. That being said, our Titans took it to their opponents and did not back down. Even one of the Wolfpack parents posted on here earlier that they had a rough go at it playing some 4th grade teams. As for the coaches, sometimes we need to take a step back and understand whats important in life. Steve and Jimmy treated every child with respect and continually injected positive reinforcement into their coaching styles. Could we have practiced more, sure but at the same time we had 1st and 2nd grade boys on a "B" team that don't need to be run out of the sport at this early an age. Each parent must do what is right for their child and the rest of us must respect that decision. Good luck to all no matter where you all land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The titans coaches should send an email to the prospective parents outlining what there plans are for practices this fall, winter and spring. Not exact dates but a commitment to 1x or 2x a week, likley locations, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi folks, 2024 Titan parent here watching a lot of the comments fly by on here which are all accurate in isolation. To add some more color around last year its important to understand the team from several different aspects. First, our parents and kids were all awesome. There were some tremendous athletes on our team with a nice blend of developing players. Having been around this travel gig for a while, couldn't have asked for a better group. Second, the tournament results should not be viewed as a valid barometer. There were hardly any 2nd grade teams in the tournaments, 3rd grade teams were showing up with long pole D that most of our kids had never played against, and opponents were sometimes a foot taller than our tallest kid. None of these are excuses, just the facts of what we faced last season. That being said, our Titans took it to their opponents and did not back down. Even one of the Wolfpack parents posted on here earlier that they had a rough go at it playing some 4th grade teams. As for the coaches, sometimes we need to take a step back and understand whats important in life. Steve and Jimmy treated every child with respect and continually injected positive reinforcement into their coaching styles. Could we have practiced more, sure but at the same time we had 1st and 2nd grade boys on a "B" team that don't need to be run out of the sport at this early an age. Each parent must do what is right for their child and the rest of us must respect that decision. Good luck to all no matter where you all land.

I agree totally! My son also played for the team, he learned a ton, scored a few goals, got knocked down a fair share, but came up smiling every time. These coaches did not treat them like babies but did protect them as they could and should. Maybe they could have practiced more, but then again, would B team kids have been ready for the workload in 2nd grade?
Parents were great and so were the kids. I wish that I hadn't yelled as much but will try to improve on that this year LOL. My son will be on an A team this year, so we are moving on, but if we were going to play on a B Team again, I would go right back to both of those men.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

The top secret RVC Team playing 2024 for 91 (Avengers from what I hear) is not one of the two that just had tryouts (Wolfpack, Titans), and I can absolutely tell you that it does not have any Wolfpack kids. They made their first appearance at the minicamp and nothing since then with the organization. With that said, they are practicing a fair amount as a team and will be at the H Havoc. I guess we will find out then if they are any good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree totally! My son also played for the team, he learned a ton, scored a few goals, got knocked down a fair share, but came up smiling every time. These coaches did not treat them like babies but did protect them as they could and should. Maybe they could have practiced more, but then again, would B team kids have been ready for the workload in 2nd grade?
Parents were great and so were the kids. I wish that I hadn't yelled as much but will try to improve on that this year LOL. My son will be on an A team this year, so we are moving on, but if we were going to play on a B Team again, I would go right back to both of those men.

Nice self promote [lacrosse] bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone that knows the coach recognized him @ Hi Folks. It is true he is also a parent and absolutely the most knowledgeable lacrosse guy around. And there is full truth is everything he is saying. Slipped up in the middle when he referred to himself as a coach and talked about stepping back. That being said nice to see him on here and points he made were extremely valid. Good to see hear his point of view.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A detective your not. That is without a doubt his best buddy whom some referred to earlier. Yes the coach has a kid on the team but JB doesn't have that vocab. Regardless the tuition paid should of been reduced to a scale comprable to PAL cause that's the atmosphere they generated. And yes he is very knowledgeable about lax but does it translate to the little laxers? Not IMHO. Sorry. Great guy and can talk story with the best of them and has worked with the best but the stories just don't translate to the little ones. You can almost see their eyes glaze over when he starts to talk.

Btw the D Bag comment is so uncalled for! You are one angry mofo! Take a rip on a bong or something and mellow the f out! Brah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks dantes mom. you think your being objective but your post comes across as condesending. no one cares about your opinion. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
The prodigal SON has arrived!!! He has successfuly navigated the Titans B team whom are still not ready for rigerous practice schedule as an A team such as ours. We will go forth in battle for the year to come and the SON will be ready with his cloake, dagger and long pole. Armed with his mothers constant yelling/screaming/babbling from the sideline, all teams will FALL to the almighty A team Wolfpack!
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is why my son is not playing for wolfpack. The parents will destroy this team and embarrass that game of lacrosse. Run while you can

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice self promote [lacrosse] bag.

Lighten up Francis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
The prodigal SON has arrived!!! He has successfuly navigated the Titans B team whom are still not ready for rigerous practice schedule as an A team such as ours. We will go forth in battle for the year to come and the SON will be ready with his cloake, dagger and long pole. Armed with his mothers constant yelling/screaming/babbling from the sideline, all teams will FALL to the almighty A team Wolfpack!
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

We love her! And watch out for her kid. He is a beast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

We love her! And watch out for her kid. He is a

Did you buy her a velour sweatsuit to fit in with the rest of you moms on the sideline?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son is not playing for wolfpack because he didn't make the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

Did you buy her a velour sweatsuit to fit in with the rest of you moms on the sideline?

Hahaha! Nothing screams desperate than wanna-cougars in velour! News flash: you're too old lady!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

Hahaha! Nothing screams desperate than wanna-cougars in velour! News flash: you're too old lady!

C'mon now. She ain't that old. Just very haggered and annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that her kid was at Legacy tryouts. If everything is so great at 91 2024 A or B, why tryout elsewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son is not playing for wolfpack because he didn't make the team!

Actually, coach called my house 4 teams trying to convince Munson to go to 91, but we are thrilled at legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays on Wolfpack and I don't even understand what you are saying. You sound like a complete idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go. Every year you get parents on here that blast other parents and kids about the teams that accepted or didn't accept them. Bottom line people if your kid was good enough to make the team, HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT!!. That has always been the way in competitive sports. Stop trying to justify it. You didn't have coaches calling your house 4 times(Lie). Its disgusting that you sit here and bash a team of 8 year olds who busted their [lacrosse] and made the team. I read these posts and now realize you are all jealous and angry that your child simply is not as good as you thought. So run off the your Legacys,Outlaws etc and hope they can hang with a better team. Plain and simple. BTW get off your [lacrosse] and have a catch with your son every once and a while. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 comment. Ask your coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not accepted to a team. I know it stings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 comment. Ask your coach

There is no need to ask the coach, I am so sure you did get all of those calls, and you are so noble that you resisted. That is to funny. I figure you for a bitter 91 wannabe. maybe next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey typical 91 parent vicariously living through your kid, you seem like such an expert...did it ever cross your mind that maybe some of the kids on the wolfpack don't belong there and that they maybe made the team for reasons other than lacrosse? Family and Friends? You know what I mean but just can't admit it because maybe your kid is one of them. Ask around, every club has them...the wolfpack parents who's kid's are good, and deserve to be there, know exactly who you are, believe me. Also, btw they are 8 yrs old and one day your kid maybe on the outside looking in. Remember this post. One last thing, was that you dressed up in your Ward Melville 1988 Lax Uniform out on the front lawn? I bet it was...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go. Every year you get parents on here that blast other parents and kids about the teams that accepted or didn't accept them. Bottom line people if your kid was good enough to make the team, HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT!!. That has always been the way in competitive sports. Stop trying to justify it. You didn't have coaches calling your house 4 times(Lie). Its disgusting that you sit here and bash a team of 8 year olds who busted their [lacrosse] and made the team. I read these posts and now realize you are all jealous and angry that your child simply is not as good as you thought. So run off the your Legacys,Outlaws etc and hope they can hang with a better team. Plain and simple. BTW get off your [lacrosse] and have a catch with your son every once and a while. Pathetic

Are you going to tell me you think the three coaches kids are A players? Come on now. Obviously no problem with them coaching their boys but two of them don't belong if you're being honest. And one of them (you know who) wouldn't start on the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that 5 of those boys made the team because of their connections\coaches kids.. The rest of the team are boys with good solid skills. Don't come down on the boys that truly belong there. In the end,the players with the true ability to play this game will shine through. If at that point the coaches don't see that and still give their boys\friends the nod to take the field over these boys, well that's when you pick up your equipment and move teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three coaches?

The volunteer dad/assistant from Pequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People, these kids are babies. The made the team last year because they could throw and catch and you were crazy enough to start them in competitive sports at 7. Period. This year there are more kids that can throw and catch that are looking to play travel. They may be better than your kid so your kid gets dropped. Next year it will be the same. By the time they're in 5th grade there might be 3-4 kids on Woflpack that actually started there. That's the reality. I saw it personally with my oldest son. The B teams for 91 are still more competitive than most of the other organization's A teams. If you want your son to improve, swallow your ridiculous pride and play. Or take your bad attitude elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey typical 91 parent vicariously living through your kid, you seem like such an expert...did it ever cross your mind that maybe some of the kids on the wolfpack don't belong there and that they maybe made the team for reasons other than lacrosse? Family and Friends? You know what I mean but just can't admit it because maybe your kid is one of them. Ask around, every club has them...the wolfpack parents who's kid's are good, and deserve to be there, know exactly who you are, believe me. Also, btw they are 8 yrs old and one day your kid maybe on the outside looking in. Remember this post. One last thing, was that you dressed up in your Ward Melville 1988 Lax Uniform out on the front lawn? I bet it was...

I never played the game, so I leave it to the organization (and 91 is the best) to make the decision as to where he should play. That is what I pay for and I believe that I get a professional evaluation. If you don't do that where you are, then you should reconsider your "home".

I don't need to wear the uni because my son earned his own, so I just watch and enjoy. As we go along this road, I will not get bitter over what others get like you do and I can see the results of my kids own hard work. When he is outside looking in (which will happen to most if not all of the kids eventually) He will have his own work ethic and his character to build upon.

And when you are stalking someone's house to check on what they are wearing, consider going to work instead. All of your bitterness is probably reflected in your poor job performance too. What I often see is that bitter kids have bitter parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please tell me that you don't read these posts as 100% accurate gospel. if so, you may need a team of professionals to sort out the issues you have going on in that head of yours. do you really thing anyone was wearing a 1988 hs jersey? clearly a joke moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If most of the dads, including myself, tried to fit in their HS jersey it would look like ten pounds of sausage jammed in a 5 pound bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahah so true

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard