BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of the Wolfpack kids went to another 2024 91 team that you will see at Halloween Havoc

????Another 91 team??? Titans? Not sure what you mean here.

There is a team being coached out of RVC

There are 2 91 teams. This RVC team is not with them.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the Wolfpack kids went to another 2024 91 team that you will see at Halloween Havoc

Is this the same team that played in the Massapequa summer league at 2024?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 is still changing the Titans they have add about 5 more numbers to the list. Hearing some of there better players from last year are looking elsewhere because of the lack of practices. Let see how it turns out in the long run.

Titans invite list has gone from 14 to 16 to 17 to 19 to 18. Its like a revolving door

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Former Wolfpack parent here, how many players from last years 2024 are gone and where did they go?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What???? I was at both. You are out of your mind. 91 had much more talent at their tryouts. So much [lacrosse] on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi folks, 2024 Titan parent here watching a lot of the comments fly by on here which are all accurate in isolation. To add some more color around last year its important to understand the team from several different aspects. First, our parents and kids were all awesome. There were some tremendous athletes on our team with a nice blend of developing players. Having been around this travel gig for a while, couldn't have asked for a better group. Second, the tournament results should not be viewed as a valid barometer. There were hardly any 2nd grade teams in the tournaments, 3rd grade teams were showing up with long pole D that most of our kids had never played against, and opponents were sometimes a foot taller than our tallest kid. None of these are excuses, just the facts of what we faced last season. That being said, our Titans took it to their opponents and did not back down. Even one of the Wolfpack parents posted on here earlier that they had a rough go at it playing some 4th grade teams. As for the coaches, sometimes we need to take a step back and understand whats important in life. Steve and Jimmy treated every child with respect and continually injected positive reinforcement into their coaching styles. Could we have practiced more, sure but at the same time we had 1st and 2nd grade boys on a "B" team that don't need to be run out of the sport at this early an age. Each parent must do what is right for their child and the rest of us must respect that decision. Good luck to all no matter where you all land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The titans coaches should send an email to the prospective parents outlining what there plans are for practices this fall, winter and spring. Not exact dates but a commitment to 1x or 2x a week, likley locations, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi folks, 2024 Titan parent here watching a lot of the comments fly by on here which are all accurate in isolation. To add some more color around last year its important to understand the team from several different aspects. First, our parents and kids were all awesome. There were some tremendous athletes on our team with a nice blend of developing players. Having been around this travel gig for a while, couldn't have asked for a better group. Second, the tournament results should not be viewed as a valid barometer. There were hardly any 2nd grade teams in the tournaments, 3rd grade teams were showing up with long pole D that most of our kids had never played against, and opponents were sometimes a foot taller than our tallest kid. None of these are excuses, just the facts of what we faced last season. That being said, our Titans took it to their opponents and did not back down. Even one of the Wolfpack parents posted on here earlier that they had a rough go at it playing some 4th grade teams. As for the coaches, sometimes we need to take a step back and understand whats important in life. Steve and Jimmy treated every child with respect and continually injected positive reinforcement into their coaching styles. Could we have practiced more, sure but at the same time we had 1st and 2nd grade boys on a "B" team that don't need to be run out of the sport at this early an age. Each parent must do what is right for their child and the rest of us must respect that decision. Good luck to all no matter where you all land.

I agree totally! My son also played for the team, he learned a ton, scored a few goals, got knocked down a fair share, but came up smiling every time. These coaches did not treat them like babies but did protect them as they could and should. Maybe they could have practiced more, but then again, would B team kids have been ready for the workload in 2nd grade?
Parents were great and so were the kids. I wish that I hadn't yelled as much but will try to improve on that this year LOL. My son will be on an A team this year, so we are moving on, but if we were going to play on a B Team again, I would go right back to both of those men.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true

The top secret RVC Team playing 2024 for 91 (Avengers from what I hear) is not one of the two that just had tryouts (Wolfpack, Titans), and I can absolutely tell you that it does not have any Wolfpack kids. They made their first appearance at the minicamp and nothing since then with the organization. With that said, they are practicing a fair amount as a team and will be at the H Havoc. I guess we will find out then if they are any good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree totally! My son also played for the team, he learned a ton, scored a few goals, got knocked down a fair share, but came up smiling every time. These coaches did not treat them like babies but did protect them as they could and should. Maybe they could have practiced more, but then again, would B team kids have been ready for the workload in 2nd grade?
Parents were great and so were the kids. I wish that I hadn't yelled as much but will try to improve on that this year LOL. My son will be on an A team this year, so we are moving on, but if we were going to play on a B Team again, I would go right back to both of those men.

Nice self promote [lacrosse] bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone that knows the coach recognized him @ Hi Folks. It is true he is also a parent and absolutely the most knowledgeable lacrosse guy around. And there is full truth is everything he is saying. Slipped up in the middle when he referred to himself as a coach and talked about stepping back. That being said nice to see him on here and points he made were extremely valid. Good to see hear his point of view.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A detective your not. That is without a doubt his best buddy whom some referred to earlier. Yes the coach has a kid on the team but JB doesn't have that vocab. Regardless the tuition paid should of been reduced to a scale comprable to PAL cause that's the atmosphere they generated. And yes he is very knowledgeable about lax but does it translate to the little laxers? Not IMHO. Sorry. Great guy and can talk story with the best of them and has worked with the best but the stories just don't translate to the little ones. You can almost see their eyes glaze over when he starts to talk.

Btw the D Bag comment is so uncalled for! You are one angry mofo! Take a rip on a bong or something and mellow the f out! Brah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks dantes mom. you think your being objective but your post comes across as condesending. no one cares about your opinion. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
The prodigal SON has arrived!!! He has successfuly navigated the Titans B team whom are still not ready for rigerous practice schedule as an A team such as ours. We will go forth in battle for the year to come and the SON will be ready with his cloake, dagger and long pole. Armed with his mothers constant yelling/screaming/babbling from the sideline, all teams will FALL to the almighty A team Wolfpack!
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is why my son is not playing for wolfpack. The parents will destroy this team and embarrass that game of lacrosse. Run while you can

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice self promote [lacrosse] bag.

Lighten up Francis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
The prodigal SON has arrived!!! He has successfuly navigated the Titans B team whom are still not ready for rigerous practice schedule as an A team such as ours. We will go forth in battle for the year to come and the SON will be ready with his cloake, dagger and long pole. Armed with his mothers constant yelling/screaming/babbling from the sideline, all teams will FALL to the almighty A team Wolfpack!
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

We love her! And watch out for her kid. He is a beast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]My Fellow Wolfpack brethren,
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

We love her! And watch out for her kid. He is a

Did you buy her a velour sweatsuit to fit in with the rest of you moms on the sideline?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son is not playing for wolfpack because he didn't make the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

Did you buy her a velour sweatsuit to fit in with the rest of you moms on the sideline?

Hahaha! Nothing screams desperate than wanna-cougars in velour! News flash: you're too old lady!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brothers in arms,
[lacrosse] Bag

Hahaha! Nothing screams desperate than wanna-cougars in velour! News flash: you're too old lady!

C'mon now. She ain't that old. Just very haggered and annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that her kid was at Legacy tryouts. If everything is so great at 91 2024 A or B, why tryout elsewhere?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your son is not playing for wolfpack because he didn't make the team!

Actually, coach called my house 4 teams trying to convince Munson to go to 91, but we are thrilled at legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays on Wolfpack and I don't even understand what you are saying. You sound like a complete idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go. Every year you get parents on here that blast other parents and kids about the teams that accepted or didn't accept them. Bottom line people if your kid was good enough to make the team, HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT!!. That has always been the way in competitive sports. Stop trying to justify it. You didn't have coaches calling your house 4 times(Lie). Its disgusting that you sit here and bash a team of 8 year olds who busted their [lacrosse] and made the team. I read these posts and now realize you are all jealous and angry that your child simply is not as good as you thought. So run off the your Legacys,Outlaws etc and hope they can hang with a better team. Plain and simple. BTW get off your [lacrosse] and have a catch with your son every once and a while. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 comment. Ask your coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not accepted to a team. I know it stings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical 91 comment. Ask your coach

There is no need to ask the coach, I am so sure you did get all of those calls, and you are so noble that you resisted. That is to funny. I figure you for a bitter 91 wannabe. maybe next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey typical 91 parent vicariously living through your kid, you seem like such an expert...did it ever cross your mind that maybe some of the kids on the wolfpack don't belong there and that they maybe made the team for reasons other than lacrosse? Family and Friends? You know what I mean but just can't admit it because maybe your kid is one of them. Ask around, every club has them...the wolfpack parents who's kid's are good, and deserve to be there, know exactly who you are, believe me. Also, btw they are 8 yrs old and one day your kid maybe on the outside looking in. Remember this post. One last thing, was that you dressed up in your Ward Melville 1988 Lax Uniform out on the front lawn? I bet it was...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go. Every year you get parents on here that blast other parents and kids about the teams that accepted or didn't accept them. Bottom line people if your kid was good enough to make the team, HE WOULD HAVE MADE IT!!. That has always been the way in competitive sports. Stop trying to justify it. You didn't have coaches calling your house 4 times(Lie). Its disgusting that you sit here and bash a team of 8 year olds who busted their [lacrosse] and made the team. I read these posts and now realize you are all jealous and angry that your child simply is not as good as you thought. So run off the your Legacys,Outlaws etc and hope they can hang with a better team. Plain and simple. BTW get off your [lacrosse] and have a catch with your son every once and a while. Pathetic

Are you going to tell me you think the three coaches kids are A players? Come on now. Obviously no problem with them coaching their boys but two of them don't belong if you're being honest. And one of them (you know who) wouldn't start on the B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say that 5 of those boys made the team because of their connections\coaches kids.. The rest of the team are boys with good solid skills. Don't come down on the boys that truly belong there. In the end,the players with the true ability to play this game will shine through. If at that point the coaches don't see that and still give their boys\friends the nod to take the field over these boys, well that's when you pick up your equipment and move teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Three coaches?

The volunteer dad/assistant from Pequa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People, these kids are babies. The made the team last year because they could throw and catch and you were crazy enough to start them in competitive sports at 7. Period. This year there are more kids that can throw and catch that are looking to play travel. They may be better than your kid so your kid gets dropped. Next year it will be the same. By the time they're in 5th grade there might be 3-4 kids on Woflpack that actually started there. That's the reality. I saw it personally with my oldest son. The B teams for 91 are still more competitive than most of the other organization's A teams. If you want your son to improve, swallow your ridiculous pride and play. Or take your bad attitude elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey typical 91 parent vicariously living through your kid, you seem like such an expert...did it ever cross your mind that maybe some of the kids on the wolfpack don't belong there and that they maybe made the team for reasons other than lacrosse? Family and Friends? You know what I mean but just can't admit it because maybe your kid is one of them. Ask around, every club has them...the wolfpack parents who's kid's are good, and deserve to be there, know exactly who you are, believe me. Also, btw they are 8 yrs old and one day your kid maybe on the outside looking in. Remember this post. One last thing, was that you dressed up in your Ward Melville 1988 Lax Uniform out on the front lawn? I bet it was...

I never played the game, so I leave it to the organization (and 91 is the best) to make the decision as to where he should play. That is what I pay for and I believe that I get a professional evaluation. If you don't do that where you are, then you should reconsider your "home".

I don't need to wear the uni because my son earned his own, so I just watch and enjoy. As we go along this road, I will not get bitter over what others get like you do and I can see the results of my kids own hard work. When he is outside looking in (which will happen to most if not all of the kids eventually) He will have his own work ethic and his character to build upon.

And when you are stalking someone's house to check on what they are wearing, consider going to work instead. All of your bitterness is probably reflected in your poor job performance too. What I often see is that bitter kids have bitter parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please tell me that you don't read these posts as 100% accurate gospel. if so, you may need a team of professionals to sort out the issues you have going on in that head of yours. do you really thing anyone was wearing a 1988 hs jersey? clearly a joke moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If most of the dads, including myself, tried to fit in their HS jersey it would look like ten pounds of sausage jammed in a 5 pound bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahahahah so true

Page 5 of 46 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard