BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 46 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is your point? He is fantastic kid and player that is 8 years old. Why put the hating on that? You are ridiculous! I think it's extraordinary that these little boys have some great skills, they pass the ball like experienced players and are very unselfish. You don't see that everyday in youth boys. Listen, people who complain about playing time have been told. I am sure it goes for many programs out there, NOT everyone plays when it comes to close games. That is PAL. You are paying for the coaching and practices in high hopes that your child learns the game from a experience lax player not a dad who has never played before. While we are all thankful for those volunteers, we need to remember that playing and practicing with higher caliber players and coaching staff hopefully will transfer to your own child. You want kids to learn the game and love it. Games at tourneys are great experiences don't get me wrong but it's not always about how many minutes Johnny has...it's what their lax IQ has become at the end of the season. People need to remember that especially for kids who are 8 & 9 years old.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They rank 9 yr old wrestlers????? Hahaha yeah right
yeah they rank 9 year old wrestlers. do some research genius

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI 2024 is a joke. Team is weak. Its a better tournament without them. They belong in the 2025 bracket. Bowing down to their level of play only hurts your team. 2024 now has real teams competing.

first of all you're a loser for bashing a bunch of 9 year olds. If you want to criticize the organization like some others have done,then that's fair. But to put down a group of boys that have worked so hard and have become a good team is about as low as it gets. The team has been scheduled to play the shoot out from the beginning. I don't know why we were listed for the nxt and couldn't care less. You're a perfect example of what's wrong with youth lacrosse. I would LOVE for you to pay a visit to the TLI white sideline and say this stuff to any of the dads, but a coward like you wouldn't have the guts. Have fun in PA Taz dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz will whip up on you anyday. Weak program TLI. At least we commit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a dope! So you ARE a Taz daddy. I thought so. All I know is that my kid plays town with three of the Taz players and would love to play a good game of lacrosse against his buddys. Do you actually think that a team of 9 year olds are trying to duck playing taz or pack???? You really are a moron. The coaches and director will match the teams up when they see fit. Again, a gutless wimp like you would never have the courage to say this stuff to my face. So, again I suggest you come and visit us one day and tells us TLI dads how you feel faced to face.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want no part of TAZ.. Trust me. Stay home Pop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a dope! So you ARE a Taz daddy. I thought so. All I know is that my kid plays town with three of the Taz players and would love to play a good game of lacrosse against his buddys. Do you actually think that a team of 9 year olds are trying to duck playing taz or pack???? You really are a moron. The coaches and director will match the teams up when they see fit. Again, a gutless wimp like you would never have the courage to say this stuff to my face. So, again I suggest you come and visit us one day and tells us TLI dads how you feel faced to face.

So who are you big man, tell us so you can stop hiding .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello??? Am I wrong? You all are anonymous? lol! JEZ! You are all dopes banging your chests about 8 & 9 year old lacrosse. When was the last time a college coach asked a recruit where they played travel when they were 8 & 9 years old. Very silly people out there. Just my two cents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI 2024 is a joke. Team is weak. Its a better tournament without them. They belong in the 2025 bracket. Bowing down to their level of play only hurts your team. 2024 now has real teams competing.

first of all you're a loser for bashing a bunch of 9 year olds. If you want to criticize the organization like some others have done,then that's fair. But to put down a group of boys that have worked so hard and have become a good team is about as low as it gets. The team has been scheduled to play the shoot out from the beginning. I don't know why we were listed for the nxt and couldn't care less. You're a perfect example of what's wrong with youth lacrosse. I would LOVE for you to pay a visit to the TLI white sideline and say this stuff to any of the dads, but a coward like you wouldn't have the guts. Have fun in PA Taz dad.

Lol. I'll come visit you on Saturday. Will you have your box wine flowing at 8am? Btw, is it awkward to share a tent with the red(B) team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello??? Am I wrong? You all are anonymous? lol! JEZ! You are all dopes banging your chests about 8 & 9 year old lacrosse. When was the last time a college coach asked a recruit where they played travel when they were 8 & 9 years old. Very silly people out there. Just my two cents.
Ha!! When's the last time a college coach asked that!? NEVER!! Great post. explain this to the guy on here that believes 8 & 9 year olds give a damn about if they won or lost when the game is over..........they run to the ice cream truck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 & 9 year olds whip each other in lacrosse? don't think so. it's like watching paint dry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You want no part of TAZ.. Trust me. Stay home Pop

14-0 Lax Fest...will it be worse on Sunday?

HAHA!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. I'll come visit you on Saturday. Will you have your box wine flowing at 8am? Btw, is it awkward to share a tent with the red(B) team?

All out of boxed wine, but please do waddle over in your jogging suit...love to meet you in person. Proud to share a tent with the red team. Great kids and parents. Remember Taddy, you also have a B team and another thumpin from wolfpack and your coaches will clean house and you might be part of that B group. Good luck in PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tryout question. Teams like Wolfpack and taz, what the realistic chance of making at the open tryouts? Or is it invitation for established teams. Asking bc these are the teams that must have a core being together the longest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry TLI, the 'pack will take care of the Taz and their Taddies. 3 1/2 hour ride to get a beatdown? You would be better off letting the 'pack coach kick you In the balls and just stay home. Saves time and $.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha!! When's the last time a college coach asked that!? NEVER!! Great post. explain this to the guy on here that believes 8 & 9 year olds give a damn about if they won or lost when the game is over..........they run to the ice cream truck.

You guys are absolutely right about how stupid it is to argue about which 9 yr old team is better, but your missing the point of the other posts. I was simply defending MY 9 yr old and his team against a loudmouth who feels comfortable bashing children. Again, if someone wants to bash the TLI organization then that's fair and I'm sure that MG can defend himself. But nothing makes my blood boil more than someone going after my kid. You can't tell me you guys haven't been at a game and heard these types go on and on and not want to stuff their red solo cup down their big mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tryout question. Teams like Wolfpack and taz, what the realistic chance of making at the open tryouts? Or is it invitation for established teams. Asking bc these are the teams that must have a core being together the longest.

Very limited for the Wolfpack without knowing someone. Their core is just that good. I'm sure there will be some turnover on the Taz though. More disgruntled parents over there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very limited for the Wolfpack without knowing someone. Their core is just that good. I'm sure there will be some turnover on the Taz though. More disgruntled parents over there.

4 to 5 players will turnover but they have those lined up in advance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes sense. Why disgruntled? They seem to have success besides the Wolfpack game that is documented on here. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your son is a very good player he will make the team. If he is not he won't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Makes sense. Why disgruntled? They seem to have success besides the Wolfpack game that is documented on here. Lol

Success is great if you kid is playing...if you are paying two grand to watch you kid rid the bench it might be time to move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree. Wolfpacks starting line up is very hard to penetrate. They are as good as they come at this age. From the attack right down to the goalie, each one brings skill to their position. Played them a couple of times and never beat them. Kind of kills me but not much you can do at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a polite way to put it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your son is a very good player he will make the team. If he is not he won't.

Hi. Welcome to the board and club lax. I'm assuming based on your post that this is all new to you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love how all the major tryout dates are now basically mid August and overlap each other. I for one know more then a few families that booked away vacations during tryout times and are now in trouble. Give me a break. Real overlap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How good is your kid? Ask yourself that question seriously. And the kid better be on point from the jump because while the tryouts for 91 are 3 hours over 2 days, its the first impression. And it doesn't hurt for your kid to be big and fast. As they say, you can't teach height!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are absolutely right about how stupid it is to argue about which 9 yr old team is better, but your missing the point of the other posts. I was simply defending MY 9 yr old and his team against a loudmouth who feels comfortable bashing children. Again, if someone wants to bash the TLI organization then that's fair and I'm sure that MG can defend himself. But nothing makes my blood boil more than someone going after my kid. You can't tell me you guys haven't been at a game and heard these types go on and on and not want to stuff their red solo cup down their big mouth.

You kid stinks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok that's definitely a good point. And for the poster who said your kid stinks well that person is either drunk or an idiot or possibly both.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok that's definitely a good point. And for the poster who said your kid stinks well that person is either drunk or an idiot or possibly both.

I'm going to go with both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to go with both

Your kid stinks too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are they doing it so early this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doing what? Tryouts? All of these teams are trying to lock up the good kids early this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's ridiculous it interferes with football

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would interfere with football if it was in early Sept too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why they are doing it so early, is to make more money. Its all about money. It interferes with other sports, too bad. It interferes with family vacations too bad, your kid gets no break over the course of the year ,too bad. Your son will be burnt out of lacrosse at 14 yrs old to bad. Its all about money. If your kid is great, he make A team , if he is ok, he makes B team, if he is a beginner, he makes C team. No 2000 dollar check gets turned away. 10 years from now families will be hiring lacrosse nannies, they watch your kids, help with homework, then they go in your yard and practice fast breaks, and ground ball drills. This is what lacrosse is becoming. Dads arguing over which 9 yr old team is better. Just insane.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why they are doing it so early, is to make more money. Its all about money. It interferes with other sports, too bad. It interferes with family vacations too bad, your kid gets no break over the course of the year ,too bad. Your son will be burnt out of lacrosse at 14 yrs old to bad. Its all about money. If your kid is great, he make A team , if he is ok, he makes B team, if he is a beginner, he makes C team. No 2000 dollar check gets turned away. 10 years from now families will be hiring lacrosse nannies, they watch your kids, help with homework, then they go in your yard and practice fast breaks, and ground ball drills. This is what lacrosse is becoming. Dads arguing over which 9 yr old team is better. Just insane.

Hey, all sports are now 12 months out of the year. None of them care what other sports you are involved in.. Been this way for years in soccer.. That is life..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Hey, all sports are now 12 months out of the year. None of them care what other sports you are involved in.. Been this way for years in soccer.. That is life..

Football. August to thanksgiving and see you next year. An organized league, regular practices, and actual age/weight limitations....all for about $300.....what a concept

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shouldn't interfere with football at all. thats the point. I coach lacrosse as well as football and I can tell you one thing if any of my kids start missing multiple practices between August and September because they're skipping my practice for lacrosse I'll definitely be refunding their parents money and telling them go play lacrosse all year round and get burnt out. that's awesome.....lax all year round......great idea.....watch how many kids in the near future will be quitting lacrosse by the time they're in school. it's total over kill. stop dreaming of scholarships mommies and daddies.....there are thousands that play sports in their youth and in school till exhaustion......and few and far between are given a full ride or any ride at all. many of you will be sitting in the stands in a few years at some division three college watching your kid's game thinking to your selves I wonder what those old travel coaches ever did with my two grand.....put it towards a boat?.....a luxury car?.....a family vacation?......and what are you doing?......sitting on the rickety bleachers watching your kid play lacrosse for some D3 school no one's ever heard of that gave him maybe a $750 Grant to play. yay!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Football. August to thanksgiving and see you next year. An organized league, regular practices, and actual age/weight limitations....all for about $300.....what a concept
Yup and I love it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

shouldn't interfere with football at all. thats the point. I coach lacrosse as well as football and I can tell you one thing if any of my kids start missing multiple practices between August and September because they're skipping my practice for lacrosse I'll definitely be refunding their parents money and telling them go play lacrosse all year round and get burnt out. that's awesome.....lax all year round......great idea.....watch how many kids in the near future will be quitting lacrosse by the time they're in school. it's total over kill. stop dreaming of scholarships mommies and daddies.....there are thousands that play sports in their youth and in school till exhaustion......and few and far between are given a full ride or any ride at all. many of you will be sitting in the stands in a few years at some division three college watching your kid's game thinking to your selves I wonder what those old travel coaches ever did with my two grand.....put it towards a boat?.....a luxury car?.....a family vacation?......and what are you doing?......sitting on the rickety bleachers watching your kid play lacrosse for some D3 school no one's ever heard of that gave him maybe a $750 Grant to play. yay!!

Ok. Got it. Thanks

Page 40 of 46 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard