BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,912
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 46 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why awful?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolf packs playing in 2nd/3rd grade bracket. Why is that? Be a walk in the park for em.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wolf packs playing in 2nd/3rd grade bracket. Why is that? Be a walk in the park for em.

All 91 teams are playing on grade for NXT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, arguing about 3rd grade lacrosse. 4th of july, most peoole are at parties or barbaques, hanging out with friends. Except the few social misfits who live through their 9 yr old kids pee wee lacrosse league. Get a life.

And why do you have time to tell us this ? Maybe it is you that needs a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, arguing about 3rd grade lacrosse. 4th of july, most peoole are at parties or barbaques, hanging out with friends. Except the few social misfits who live through their 9 yr old kids pee wee lacrosse league. Get a life.

typical of a social misfit to respond to his stance on losing his mind over 8&9 yr old lacrosse. Guy really? I'm gonna tell you it all ends one day. relax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember Taz starts 3 true 2nd graders on the team. They both are great teams and they will keep making progress . Taz kids play with a lot less stress which will benefit them in the long run

Please...Taz starts one 2nd grader on attack, and the kid is fantastic...the rest are all 3rd graders.
j love it........a second grader who still believes in Santa and plays with action figures is being said to be "fantastic" at attack. calm down guy watch a little more lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

typical of a social misfit to respond to his stance on losing his mind over 8&9 yr old lacrosse. Guy really? I'm gonna tell you it all ends one day. relax

So what is your point? You can't change this board or my posting on it. Move on to some other website and try to tell them what they should do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Remember Taz starts 3 true 2nd graders on the team. They both are great teams and they will keep making progress . Taz kids play with a lot less stress which will benefit them in the long run
Correction... They start one 2nd grader and that 2nd grader is not a "true" 2nd grade. You should stop running your mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

typical of a social loomisfit to respond to his stance on losing his mind over 8&9 yr old lacrosse. Guy really? I'm gonna tell you it all ends one day. relax

So what is your point? You can't change this board or my posting on it. Move on to some other website and try to tell them what they should do.
what's my point? point is you're a tool who's obsessed with second grade lacrosse. say those words to yourself. second grade lacrosse. do you realize how ridiculous that sounds. no one told you what to post or to stop posting it. I'm just telling you how ridiculous it sounds. while your kid is watching cartoons you're thinking about his next lacrosse game against a team where probably one kid can consistently throw and catch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

typical of a social loomisfit to respond to his stance on losing his mind over 8&9 yr old lacrosse. Guy really? I'm gonna tell you it all ends one day. relax

what's my point? point is you're a tool who's obsessed with second grade lacrosse. say those words to yourself. second grade lacrosse. do you realize how ridiculous that sounds. no one told you what to post or to stop posting it. I'm just telling you how ridiculous it sounds. while your kid is watching cartoons you're thinking about his next lacrosse game against a team where probably one kid can consistently throw and catch.

This forum was created to discuss 2024 travel lax and that's what people are doing. If you think it's crazy don't come on the site.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised 91 has a recipe for Nxt with on grade only and doesn't play what level is best for the boys. Is this normal with all organizations?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This forum was created to discuss 2024 travel lax and that's what people are doing. If you think it's crazy don't come on the site.
just as u come on and state your opinion I'll state mine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised 91 has a recipe for Nxt with on grade only and doesn't play what level is best for the boys. Is this normal with all organizations?
English please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Discussing lacrosse is one thing, arguing about whose team is better. 9 yr old boys lacrosse. I agree with that guy. Get a life.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Agree. They are an amazing group of boys. They are paying to play against kids on second grade bracket. Improvement comes with competition not domination.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Discussing lacrosse is one thing, arguing about whose team is better. 9 yr old boys lacrosse. I agree with that guy. Get a life.
Thank you. that's all I was trying to say

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction its 8 year old lacrosse for 3rd graders. Half these kids wont be playing lacrosse in 2 years the rest will be on a different team. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid can't wait to demolish someone on espn when he's 13. Besides next year it should be a 91 for years to come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is team LI u9 white still scheduled for both NXT and big time shoot out? Anymore updates on which one is correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is team LI u9 white still scheduled for both NXT and big time shoot out? Anymore updates on which one is correct?

Sat 11am vs nxt
Sat 1pm vs Mesa Fresh
Sat 3pm vs SJ shamrocks

Sunday 8am vs Wolfpack
Sunday 940am vs Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents are being told TLI white is playing big time, but someone obviously registered them for nxt and the schedule hasn't been released for the shoot out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents are being told TLI white is playing big time, but someone obviously registered them for nxt and the schedule hasn't been released for the shoot out.

Doesn't TLI have 2 U9 teams? Maybe one is playing NXT and the other is playing the Shootout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like that's what TLI is doing with the two teams, but the parents haven't been informed of any changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI u9 white on both Nxt and big time shootout schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3rd grade, now going to 4th, and they can all throw and catch if you take the time with them you moron. If you want to rip 2nd graders, go to 2025... but they can throw and catch too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3rd grade, now going to 4th, and they can all throw and catch if you take the time with them you moron. If you want to rip 2nd graders, go to 2025... but they can throw and catch too.
ok bro and they still watch cartoons and are afraid of the dark too. relax. you're really interested in the goings on in "3rd going into 4th grade lacrosse?" I've coached at that level.....as soon as the ref says that's the game boys, they could care less whether they've won or lost. the only one who cares is guys like you. when those 4th graders are asleep or playing in the pool....you're on here saying "hey anyone see that 3rd grade lax game this weekend!? it was the best sporting event of the century!!!......hello?.....anyone?.....anyone see it? oh I guess I'm the only one on here getting excited about 3rd "going into 4th grade" lacrosse." please don't chat people up about this at work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI u9 white on both Nxt and big time shootout schedule.

Yeah, both of TLI U9 teams are on the Shootout schedule and U9 white is still on NXT schedule???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
such anger...were you kept from playing as a kid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah, nice try though. i played three sports. my dad didn't obsess over it though. he coached all my teams till I got to school. but he couldn't give a damn about it to the point of constantly talking about it. loved playing for him....great coach lotsa fun. great years. now my kids play.....but we leave it on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah, nice try though. i played three sports. my dad didn't obsess over it though. he coached all my teams till I got to school. but he couldn't give a damn about it to the point of constantly talking about it. loved playing for him....great coach lotsa fun. great years. now my kids play.....but we leave it on the field.

Maybe your daisy picking kid doesn't care but mine does and his teammates do. The rest of the parents and the coaches also all care. Maybe stop stuffing your face in the tent during games. It's ok to root on the team even if your kid sits the bench. Now go have a catch with your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe your daisy picking kid doesn't care but mine does and his teammates do. The rest of the parents and the coaches also all care. Maybe stop stuffing your face in the tent during games. It's ok to root on the team even if your kid sits the bench. Now go have a catch with your son.
LOL! Hey [lacrosse] my kid plays three sports too.....and guess what....I coach those teams too [lacrosse]......winning teams......what I'm trying to explain meathead, is at that age....I'll speak slow....when...the....game....ends... most 8 &9 yr olds.....could.....care......less. Get it? during the game my kid and his teammates care too......when it's over......they're kids again. you understand now? a little better maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! Hey [lacrosse] my kid plays three sports too.....and guess what....I coach those teams too [lacrosse]......winning teams......what I'm trying to explain meathead, is at that age....I'll speak slow....when...the....game....ends... most 8 &9 yr olds.....could.....care......less. Get it? during the game my kid and his teammates care too......when it's over......they're kids again. you understand now? a little better maybe?

You and your kid make me LOL! Maybe you should focus on one or two so you're both not average at everything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You and your kid make me LOL! Maybe you should focus on one or two so you're both not average at everything.
far from average my kid is ranked fifth in the state at his age in wrestling. keep trying. it's getting old now. go back to your rant about the lacrosse or whatever it is you were talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He coached three of your sports but didn't care. Liar, liar pants on fire. Now I understand the hatred.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5th in the state, sure he is... But you don't care! Liar again! Read my lips, ANGER MANAGEMENT! LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

far from average my kid is ranked fifth in the state at his age in wrestling. keep trying. it's getting old now. go back to your rant about the lacrosse or whatever it is you were talking about.

Sorry, I was out by my pool. Wait, was that you cutting my grass? I thought I saw botc on his phone.

Btw, they keep the plaque for 5th place is in the ladies room. Do you and your kid ever lay out and compare your "participation" ribbons?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They rank 9 yr old wrestlers????? Hahaha yeah right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to TLI for ducking the top teams in the 2024 bracket yet again. Each team will now play 4 games instead of the originally scheduled 5 at NXT this weekend. Tournaments should ban TLI from entering, their lack of organization not only impacts there own parents and players but the rest of the lax community.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI 2024 is a joke. Team is weak. Its a better tournament without them. They belong in the 2025 bracket. Bowing down to their level of play only hurts your team. 2024 now has real teams competing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to TLI for ducking the top teams in the 2024 bracket yet again. Each team will now play 4 games instead of the originally scheduled 5 at NXT this weekend. Tournaments should ban TLI from entering, their lack of organization not only impacts there own parents and players but the rest of the lax community.

Just don't come in last and you play 5 games

Page 39 of 46 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard