BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 46 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Says the dad who knows so much about lacrosse and gets this from watching one game.

91 has been in 3 or 4 Tournaments. Average-rs, just Average. Nothing wrong with that.

For someone who hates the Avengers and their coach you sure give them a lot of press. You also seem to know a lot about them...stalk much? It's okay your son at to settle for Igloo. Good program, nice gear, below average team by your standards. Now it's time for you to get a life and stop putting down a bunch of 8-9 year olds.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who knows so much about lacrosse and gets this from watching one game.

91 has been in 3 or 4 Tournaments. Average-rs, just Average. Nothing wrong with that.

For someone who hates the Avengers and their coach you sure give them a lot of press. You also seem to know a lot about them...stalk much? It's okay your son at to settle for Igloo. Good program, nice gear, below average team by your standards. Now it's time for you to get a life and stop putting down a bunch of 8-9 year olds.

Average is not a put down if that is what you are. You need to own it. Not hate, just the facts as they exist and are presented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8/9 year old lacrosse. u guys are a riot. gone are the days. where the kids played shook hands and all of that was left on the field. now there's a forum like this for idiot lacrosse dads to debate back and forth about their kid's teams. whether you believe it or not when those helmets come off some of those boys still believe in Santa Claus. give the debate a rest. some of these kids are still learning how to throw and catch. tools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, dads that have no life, or had a very subpar athletic life as a kid and in high school, living through their little kids. Enjoying their son playing is normal. Arguing and debating like this, which 3rd grade team is better is the pathetic part. My friends and I did this about the mets and yankees, the only difference was this was 35 yrs ago when we were in 8th grade. The last guy was correct, bunch of tools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, dads that have no life, or had a very subpar athletic life as a kid and in high school, living through their little kids. Enjoying their son playing is normal. Arguing and debating like this, which 3rd grade team is better is the pathetic part. My friends and I did this about the mets and yankees, the only difference was this was 35 yrs ago when we were in 8th grade. The last guy was correct, bunch of tools.

Tools who post scores of scrimmages deserve ridicule. Avengers parents fit the bill.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious, do you think your son is a better player than all of avengers and igloo just because his team has been playing together for a year already? If they took the best 10 from all those teams are your sure your boy makes the cut? Thats really all that will matter down the road. Go read the 2016-2019 board. Nobody cares who wins the games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
once again they're 8 & 9

Last edited by The Hop; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just curious, do you think your son is a better player than all of avengers and igloo just because his team has been playing together for a year already? If they took the best 10 from all those teams are your sure your boy makes the cut? Thats really all that will matter down the road. Go read the 2016-2019 board. Nobody cares who wins the games.

Average-rs stats Mommy cared enough to post the score last Friday. Looking for attention and getting what they asked for. I do feel terribly for these 8/9/10 yr old boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach kids from most of the 24 teams. Avengers are out working the rest of the pack and will get themselves above the pack they are in just outside the top 2. They have a few kids that could be playing on the pack .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the schedule for beach lax? Who is pack playing?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach kids from most of the 24 teams. Avengers are out working the rest of the pack and will get themselves above the pack they are in just outside the top 2. They have a few kids that could be playing on the pack .
can you put that in English next time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. 3x a week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every team has a few that could play on the pack. No secret formula. The more you practice and play the better. Comes down to how dedicated the coach. I think we know for pack and taz. 2-3 days a week all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 4 teams total for 3rd grade. Weak showing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's 5 teams....Pack is playing Bethesda LC 2024 Blue, Arden Diamondbacks, a and the Redshirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your team is practicing as much as you say and getting better you should be happy. No need to come on here and try and compare to other teams. Comparing them to teams they lost 14-1 to is crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ThTs because the tournament stinks, over the years the format was if you lost first game you where done. I believe they changed it this year so that you get 4 games no matter what. But the better tournament is the following week in Annappolis " hogan summer exposure" much better talent over two hundred teams from around the country and Canada. Your garanteed 5 games over 2 days. Over a dozen teams in 2024 bracket. Just my experience having an older son as well that has done both. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ThTs because the tournament stinks, over the years the format was if you lost first game you where done. I believe they changed it this year so that you get 4 games no matter what. But the better tournament is the following week in Annappolis " hogan summer exposure" much better talent over two hundred teams from around the country and Canada. Your garanteed 5 games over 2 days. Over a dozen teams in 2024 bracket. Just my experience having an older son as well that has done both. Good luck to all.

Taz and Igloo are playing Hogans this year. Looks like John Grant Jr has a team coming down from up North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long tomorrow until stats mommy posts scores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
omg 2024 lax? there's a thread for 8 year old lacrosse? get a grip guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And 2025 too, you have a problem with it, don't post!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize you are posting on that same thread....confused? Titans dad? Haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize you are posting on that same thread....confused? Titans dad? Haha!

Huh? This reply makes no sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 too?! u guys can't just watch the kids play huh? gotta come on here and debate seven yr old lacrosse? awesome. interesting lives. take care all I have a u19 game to coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What, no scores from the Average-rs stat crowd? Must not have been all wine and roses this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What, no scores from the Average-rs stat crowd? Must not have been all wine and roses this weekend.

You can post them...we know you got them RVC Future Daddy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah post those 8 year old lacrosse scores

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah post those 8 year old lacrosse scores

9/10 for those boys unfortunately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did everyone do this weekend at JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fun day, great weather. My son had a blast, especially running around the tent between games and the ice cream truck afterwards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same old tired material from you again? Everyone gets it. You hate the coach and take every chance you can to bash the team. Remember the kids 8-9, not 10 as you think and they actually have a great time practicing and playing together. That's all it is really about big boy. I guess the Future for you is not going to be a bright as you hoped. Oh well, carry on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fun day, great weather. My son had a blast, especially running around the tent between games and the ice cream truck afterwards.

Same here. The kids had a blast. It was fun to see them all playing on the monkey bars and slides between games. Kids being kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and that's the way it's supposed to be at that age. game over sticks down.....right to the ice cream truck and blow up tents. it's 8/9/10 year old lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they don't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's 5 teams....Pack is playing Bethesda LC 2024 Blue, Arden Diamondbacks, a and the Redshirts

Do a little research on MD 2024 teams. These teams are competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF. Ice cream. Chips. Monkey Bars. With some fun lacrosse. As it should be for 3rd grade "travel." Scores irrelevant. To most.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TO MOST!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same old tired material from you again? Everyone gets it. You hate the coach and take every chance you can to bash the team. Remember the kids 8-9, not 10 as you think and they actually have a great time practicing and playing together. That's all it is really about big boy. I guess the Future for you is not going to be a bright as you hoped. Oh well, carry on.

The future is not for me, it is for my kids and it has worked out just fine, thank you! And there is a long way to go.

BUT, I am not the one who posted scores when my sons team won a scrimmage, and I am not the coach who didn't have open tryouts and hand picked less talented kids who got spots so better kids got screwed and I am not the one who suddenly doesn't post when the team doesn't win them all.

I am not buying how great the coaches are and how terrific the parents are and how the ice cream somehow tastes better over by the Average-er tent. When it comes down to the times when you face real better than average competition and little Johnnie can't keep up and stops getting playing time, you will know what a disservice has been done by you to your child.

Have an Average day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that sounds like an awesome day. I've coached at the level that's the way it should be....irrelevant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for you? Then why are you on here and why are you dying to know so bad?
Want to hear it? On a bad day they tied a team with balls that rolled into a goal and won the other two. Not a bad day for having a bad day playing lax. However the kids and parents all had a great day together. Its a great team and if you really want to play them try moving up to the A bracket. Otherwise just enjoy watching your kid and watch him love the sport. Keep acting the way you are and your kid will hate you. And before you start shooting your mouth off about the coach and the team, get your facts straight!

Page 32 of 46 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard