BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo 2024? Pretty good coach but the team is not the caliber of 91 Wolfpack or Legacy Taz. I wish them luck, but lots of talent? Eh

Legacy taz? Stop. Wolfpack, then everyone else except express and millon bringing up the rear.

And the titans playing 2025b

[lacrosse], cheap shot artist

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many people that have had their children play for Tony would call him just "pretty good". As for the team, i'm not sure how someone can judge them when they haven't played a game yet ? Just strange to me....best of luck to all the little guys

Played for Coach Tony last year and can not say enough good things, good teacher, fun for the kids, high energy guy!

My son is not playing for him this year but it was a very tough decision for our family. He is one of the very best. I'll bet he has a team that will be giving 110% and plays the game the right way. Can't wait to see them, I bet they will be ready to play.

I thought that Igloo was all year round? No fall tournaments? That doesn't seem to make sense. Do any igloo teams play in the fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 2024? Pretty good coach but the team is not the caliber of 91 Wolfpack or Legacy Taz. I wish them luck, but lots of talent? Eh

Are you seriously talking about 3rd graders. ????
Half these kids will stop playing before jr high.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching is very important now, I would bet on them to be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how many people that have had their children play for Tony would call him just "pretty good". As for the team, i'm not sure how someone can judge them when they haven't played a game yet ? Just strange to me....best of luck to all the little guys

Played for Coach Tony last year and can not say enough good things, good teacher, fun for the kids, high energy guy!

My son is not playing for him this year but it was a very tough decision for our family. He is one of the very best. I'll bet he has a team that will be giving 110% and plays the game the right way. Can't wait to see them, I bet they will be ready to play.

I thought that Igloo was all year round? No fall tournaments? That doesn't seem to make sense. Do any igloo teams play in the fall?

If you're that curious it's all on their website. From the looks of it they will have practiced 30-40 times before their first tournament

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you're that curious it's all on their website. From the looks of it they will have practiced 30-40 times before their first tournament

Tournaments do not make better players- practice does. Ask anyone with older kids... you can spend all the money for all the hoopla and travel costs and in the end, the practices and coaching is what makes your kid grow. The rest is all for fun.

These kids are too young for you all to be bashing and rating them. Half cannot tie their own shoes with a double knot or read fluently. Instill hard work, dedication and your kid will be fine, even if they do not play travel right now or belong to a top team. Remember to always tell them grades are more important that goals in the net and to respect their parents, teachers and coaches. Hard work pays off and that is what will carry them into the future.

-Signed a parent of 4 older lax players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes by the look of it they practice once a week all year but getting 3-4 games in a tourney really helps with what you have to practice on in those 30 days. You might not get the outcome in the wins and losses (can lead to unhappy parents) but you get to see what you really have. Then you build on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes by the look of it they practice once a week all year but getting 3-4 games in a tourney really helps with what you have to practice on in those 30 days. You might not get the outcome in the wins and losses (can lead to unhappy parents) but you get to see what you really have. Then you build on that.

Two tourneys in May and I'm sure a bunch of scrimmages. Should be more than fine by laxfest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough not to agree. Cant really see any downside to playing fall tourneys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like 30 to 32...then a spring opening. No need to hype the numbers.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thx for the clarification and thx for counting for us. Hopefully you'll update us if they add more practices in the spring. You're pretty creepy and apparently have a lot of time on your hands. How much time do you spend looking at the websites for 91, express, igloo and empire?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thx for the clarification and thx for counting for us. Hopefully you'll update us if they add more practices in the spring. You're pretty creepy and apparently have a lot of time on your hands. How much time do you spend looking at the websites for 91, express, igloo and empire?

And you are not creepy? I don't typically look at the websites. and you know what seems to be in each one. what a [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack would give the Warriors a tough time in a game.

Let's see what they do at Blatant...they are playing in the 2023 bracket in what most wound call a B team tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's see what they do at Blatant...they are playing in the 2023 bracket in what most wound call a B team tourney.

And the Warriors will play up at Mustang. Looks like they're all going for early challenges. Good luck to those boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the boys this weekend...A teams, B teams, town teams, etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

a "B" team tournament according to who..you..Mr Anonymous please fill us in on your expert-detailed qualifications on how to rank any fall tournaments or even any tournament, - how about just letting all the kids just play a game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the 2024 Ghost's are from? They are playing Blatant this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the 2024 Ghost's are from? They are playing Blatant this weekend.

They're from the afterlife. Very difficult to play "d" against as they are not always visible. Their best player is a very friendly kid...his first name is Casper I think. The other kids love him so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you get express instead, Casper was too friendly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you get express instead, Casper was too friendly.

No 2024 Express team listed for Blatant...I wonder if they are even practicing considering all of the teams that Express entered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is empire 2024 alive?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alive and well- thanks for the concern. It was so nice of you to ask.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would assume they were gonna make debut at Mustang if 2024 had a bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you know what they say about people that assume now don't you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will make our debut in the spring what is know as something called LACROSSE SEASON.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have fun watching the 2025 play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will do.

Will the Geese be golden? Or will they be laying eggs? Will Empire be green with envy? Will 91 orange get juiced?

Ya gotta be innit to winnit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack. Period

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack. Period

I watched a little of them at Blatant...they rolled the 2023 Express B team and went 4-0 in the bracket. Great team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is empire 2024 alive?

Looks like they were the smart ones. None of the empire teams looked ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack. Period

There is no 2024 team in the country that can beat them. They will be playing up in the a brackets by next fall like bandits, smash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack. Period

There is no 2024 team in the country that can beat them. They will be playing up in the a brackets by next fall like bandits, smash

Hahaha! And you're basing this statement on what exactly? The couple of games that you've seen them play? Have you been down to Maryland? Florida? Have you seen their 8 year olds? Ridiculous statement.... They've played 6 teams, and most teams at that age are a joke. B teams are bad teams until 5th or 6th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack. Period

Hahaha! And you're basing this statement on what exactly? The couple of games that you've seen them play? Have you been down to Maryland? Florida? Have you seen their 8 year olds? Ridiculous statement.... They've played 6 teams, and most teams at that age are a joke. B teams are bad teams until 5th or 6th grade.

They have played in Maryland, PA and LI. No true 3rd grade team has beat them. They will be the best of 91. Better than crush. Neither of them were as dominant so quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fella you are out of your f'ing mind!!! 8 year old lacrosse.Did you keep your little guy home from school today to work on wall ball with him...Dont forget to yell at him and his teammates when they make a mistake on the field...Im sure you are one of those RED cup parents that live for tourmnments and stroke their kid like he is the next Lebron of lax. Take you kid and the rest of your family on a vacation,have fun with the family.you are going to go to tournaments for the next 9 years.GET A LIFE!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fella you are out of your f'ing mind!!! 8 year old lacrosse.Did you keep your little guy home from school today to work on wall ball with him...Dont forget to yell at him and his teammates when they make a mistake on the field...Im sure you are one of those RED cup parents that live for tourmnments and stroke their kid like he is the next Lebron of lax. Take you kid and the rest of your family on a vacation,have fun with the family.you are going to go to tournaments for the next 9 years.GET A LIFE!!!!

Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people.

Nick Saban

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people.

Nick Saban

Do you really think Nick was referring to 3rd graders when he said that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO- you guys are crazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nick Saban

Maybe not on the high achiever end, but he was talking about you on the mediocre end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nick Saban

Maybe not on the high achiever end, but he was talking about you on the mediocre end.

It's universal and it's why my kid doesn't like playing with yours and why we would never get along.

Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard