BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you 2023 guys have any color on the igloo 2024 team. Ever scrimmage or anything? Thinking about it for my younger son

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any of you 2023 guys have any color on the igloo 2024 team. Ever scrimmage or anything? Thinking about it for my younger son

Great coach, really cares and the kids absolutely improved. big gap to TAZ and Pack, but you should consider that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know about 2024 team or coach. I think they did ok for themselves. Igloo organization overall was great. Well run -- delivered on all promises. Approachable Director. Surprising how many clubs are not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes thanks. Taz and Pack quoted multiple times on 2024 board, cant even ask a question there. Thanks for the input.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That Manhasset 32 rumor is way old! Been 3 or 4 new rumors since then. Igloo beat 32 so that would make no sense at all. Coaches will be posted soon enough. And then watch the bash session that will go on for that poor coach! It could be Santa Claus---he's going down! He's a drunk. Works like one day out of the year. Wears velvet red suits all year. Abuses wild animals. His wife is fat and doesn't color her hair........ Yup. It's coming!

Again, when non-Manhasset parents found out it was going to be a Manhasset coach (and all the Manhasset kids were going to try out), they expressed their dissatisfaction and Igloo backed off of that coach. But to be clear, DK was pushed out by some very influential Manhasset parents...

How many Manhasset kids are on 2023 Igloo?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That Manhasset 32 rumor is way old! Been 3 or 4 new rumors since then. Igloo beat 32 so that would make no sense at all. Coaches will be posted soon enough. And then watch the bash session that will go on for that poor coach! It could be Santa Claus---he's going down! He's a drunk. Works like one day out of the year. Wears velvet red suits all year. Abuses wild animals. His wife is fat and doesn't color her hair........ Yup. It's coming!

Again, when non-Manhasset parents found out it was going to be a Manhasset coach (and all the Manhasset kids were going to try out), they expressed their dissatisfaction and Igloo backed off of that coach. But to be clear, DK was pushed out by some very influential Manhasset parents...

Too many

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too many

Why would Manhasset kids want to be on Igloo when Manhasset 32 is a great team? Sounds fishy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too many

Why would Manhasset kids want to be on Igloo when Manhasset 32 is a great team? Sounds fishy.

I think there are very few Manhasset kids on Igloo. I believe most 2023 Manhasset kids are dedicated to Manhasset 32 and doubt if the parents of a couple of kids can influence the coaching on any team. Agree, sounds fishy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a parent from a 2024 team. I was very happy this past year and will stay where we are, but your question regarding Igloo 2024... they are a great organization for the 2024 year. We played them a couple of times. Kids and parents all seemed happy (no crazies), a lot of improvement over the year & the coach is a great modivator. If my son wanted to move to another team i'd try them first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a parent from a 2024 team. I was very happy this past year and will stay where we are, but your question regarding Igloo 2024... they are a great organization for the 2024 year. We played them a couple of times. Kids and parents all seemed happy (no crazies), a lot of improvement over the year & the coach is a great modivator. If my son wanted to move to another team i'd try them first.

First this is a 2023 thread and second it is not an Igloo thread. Stop being so transparent and learn how to spell (motivator) .Perhaps your one of those crazies !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How 'bout Express? What is going on with them this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is going to Igloo because he can't beat the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure that the tryouts will be a mess like last year and the year before. Which is unfortunate, because there will be some talented kids that won't show up as a result.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone have any info/opinion on Legacy's 2023 teams? Package, coaches, winter league, cost, etc? Their website is cool looking and all but lacks any info pertaining to the teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have two B teams -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Express structured? They have an AA and a A team? Are they changing any coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Express structured? They have an AA and a A team? Are they changing any coaches?

Honeybadgers are A and their other is a B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a son who played on the 2023 Igloo team. I was told that there will be a new coach and that he will not have a child on the team and that the assistants will be determined after the tryouts. There were four Manhasset boys on the team last year. It sounds like some of the 32 Team boys will be trying out for Igloo this year. DK was moved to an older team because it was felt that he was just too negative for ten year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has posted the new coach for 2023 on their website. Paul Sehorn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo website has Paul Selhorn listed as head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about True Blue 2023 team? The website has coaches from year 2014. There's no fee or quantity of practices on their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. Nobody asked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a son who played on the 2023 Igloo team. I was told that there will be a new coach and that he will not have a child on the team and that the assistants will be determined after the tryouts. There were four Manhasset boys on the team last year. It sounds like some of the 32 Team boys will be trying out for Igloo this year. DK was moved to an older team because it was felt that he was just too negative for ten year olds.

Who cares...no one asked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares. Nobody asked.
The person who posted just before you asked. tough guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know anything about True Blue 2023 team? The website has coaches from year 2014. There's no fee or quantity of practices on their website.

Joe Cat Coaches he is also one of the directors & asst Coach at Adelphi. Not sure of the fees email them. Cat is a good teacher He worked with my son in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey Badgers days are long gone. They couldn't beat the Bandits so time to break up the chase.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad. They are a great team. Unfortunate that's not enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey Badgers days are long gone. They couldn't beat the Bandits so time to break up the chase.

Honey Badgers? Broken up? REALLY?? Is this true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it is not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it is not

PHEW!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it is not

We'll see as the months unfold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it is not

We'll see as the months unfold.

10 year old Lax drama at it's absolute best. There may be unhappy campers on the HB. Team 32 letting the little 'Set Trustafarians leave Cherry's umbrella. Igloo hires Santa Clause to coach 2023 because the little guys don't like negativity. Cats and Dogs living together. Peace in the Middle East. Is the sky still blue??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is Henny Penny. But as you know it's falling too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Santa Clause to coach 2023"

Well, Selhourn is alot of man and could pass for Santa Clause with a White beard and a red suit IMHO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How nice you have nothing to do all day but think about Santa!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is there really someone out there coaching lacrosse that looks like Santa?? Lmao! They should call tgat team Igloo elves.

Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard