BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 54 55
Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2022 age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2022 (5th Grade) age group.

Here we go!! laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Rising Sons again cause some waves as they beat United in pool play but get dropped 5-3 in Finals. I'll give credit where it is do. For a first year program they've done a great job. I met the director at the First Look Camp he had his son....probably up here recruiting kids, lol.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
BOTC is opening our Fall 2014 through Summer 2015 thread covering the Boys 2022 (5th Grade) age group.

Here we go!! laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the Rising Sons out of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rising Sons are a great team. In my opinion, much better than United. Just saying...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Express is going to be the team makes it to elite level this season. Coaching change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Express is going to be the team makes it to elite level this season. Coaching change.

Who is taking over?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is taking over?

Rising sons

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching change for the worse, director taking over so he can take credit for the core group that was developed by previous regime. Typical of that organization. Heard most if kids leaving anyway, tired of the nonsense and a parent calling the shots for that team whose kid didn't even make it, but paid his way on another express team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Raising Sons at SBU were not from Malvern PA. They were some Allstar team with kids for 5 different states including a few from Manhasset 32. Very good team with a great Goalie. championship was a great game with United beating 5-3. Both team played very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, not an "all-star" team. We are a lacrosse community here in the mid atlantic. Parents and coaches were asked if they had kids that wanted to play a tournament. 6 groups of kids from 5 states. The core was from malvern and philly- then deleware, baltimore and even a family from Florida was in town. Rising Sons organized it. The Rising Sons are one of the groups that "get it" in youth lacrosse. Great time was had and the boys really enjoyed it- they just went out and played... 91 was a very good team as was much of the other competition. Fun youth lacrosse...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why make an All Star team from 5 different states at the 4th grade level? What does it proove when you play kids from one community... I think its pretty crappy - come to long island and play with your club team and see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern PA

Come visit maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2022 Smash team looked really good today at Stony Brook.... i did not see any week spots... can't imagine them actually having any turnover unless parents are unhappy with playing time.
Thoughts ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, not an "all-star" team. We are a lacrosse community here in the mid atlantic. Parents and coaches were asked if they had kids that wanted to play a tournament. 6 groups of kids from 5 states. The core was from malvern and philly- then deleware, baltimore and even a family from Florida was in town. Rising Sons organized it. The Rising Sons are one of the groups that "get it" in youth lacrosse. Great time was had and the boys really enjoyed it- they just went out and played... 91 was a very good team as was much of the other competition. Fun youth lacrosse...

Thanks for showing us what genuine feel good lax looks like, unfortunately, we did that and do that periodically on li already. That all said, bring your best and play smash.,the current best li team in this age group. See here in li, we gave plenty of options for feel good lax but we like to be the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons are drawing kids from Delaware and Maryland. However nearly every kid comes from the mainline area. Watch how the next few summers shake out with this club. Big things brewing.
Why make an All Star team from 5 different states at the 4th grade level? What does it proove when you play kids from one community... I think its pretty crappy - come to long island and play with your club team and see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Sons come from a 15 square mile area, Long Island is 1400 Square Miles, so PA in turn has "rec teams" competing with your Travel Teams. "Come to the Island and see what happens" loser, they did and won Shamrock, beat Igloo, beat united, outlaws, legacy, crush, express, 3 village, jesters, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Sons come from a 15 square mile area, Long Island is 1400 Square Miles, so PA in turn has "rec teams" competing with your Travel Teams. "Come to the Island and see what happens" loser, they did and won Shamrock, beat Igloo, beat united, outlaws, legacy, crush, express, 3 village, jesters, etc.

All teams you listed are second tier teams. Smash will crush the sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What yr are you talking about??? 2022?
Never played half those teams. We r on express, never played them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for showing us what genuine feel good lax looks like, unfortunately, we did that and do that periodically on li already. That all said, bring your best and play smash.,the current best li team in this age group. See here in li, we gave plenty of options for feel good lax but we like to be the best.

This type of post and attitude is why so many people, regardless of age group, think Smash parents are white trash losers. Nothing against the kids, they play great lax but parents epitomize the word "tools"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say always about playing time, if you son is on the bench with Smash, wouldn't you want him at this age to play and improve his game to be better??? Smash bench would say could start on other clubs, unless you like your son to be a role player then stay on Smash, I rather have more playing time!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All teams you listed are second tier teams. Smash will crush the sons team.

If they are all seconf tier, who is first tier? Just smash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Sons are drawing kids from Delaware and Maryland. However nearly every kid comes from the mainline area. Watch how the next few summers shake out with this club. Big things brewing.

Anyone can put together an All Star Team from various states. Play with your club team and support the kids that play with your club, unless you want to advertise yourself as a national team, like others do. We were also told by some older kids that they are reclassifying, even though a mother denied it, the kids confirmed it in front of her. I really wish parents would put academics first and I am sad to hear that Sons is doing it in lax now too. So yes, some things might be brewing...lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 Express Minutemen have never played Sons. Team Li white U10 has never played sons. To go a step further I was told on Saturday by the parent of a Son's player that they were rising 6th graders. If this is true they could not even win a bracket when they played down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The huge number of club teams on long island makes your argument about 1400 square miles moot. LI Lax is becoming watered down with so many clubs popping up. SMASH is clearly #1 - and you could have made at least another 3 "ALL STAR" Teams out of the LI teams there were at SB this weekend - that would have beaten SONS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never seen Sons in Maryland tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was not an all star team this weekend it was just some dad putting his kid in one additional tournament that he heard good things about. Since he was short he made some cold calls and got some kids from other states. Thats how we got involved. The kids never practiced together and for the most part had not met each other until Saturday at 1:30 in the afternoon. For 80 bucks it seemed like a pretty decent way to spend the weekend. United played a great game beat us in the ground ball and clearing department. Hopefully he is able to get a solid full time team together for next year and come up again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely - we did not practice - but had great chemistry. SMASH will be no problem for us next year if they want to play in the right grade... I say bring it on.

T
TV Coach
Unregistered
TV Coach
Unregistered
T
Three Village does not belong in this conversation. We are a town team only. The only ones on our team are the ones that will be attending the same high school. I thought we gave the Sons a run for their money. Our game ended 3-1. Hats off to them. The team was made up of at least 3 different states and 4 kids from Manhasset. Overall it was a great way to end the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely - we did not practice - but had great chemistry. SMASH will be no problem for us next year if they want to play in the right grade... I say bring it on.

Bring it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TV Coach
Three Village does not belong in this conversation. We are a town team only. The only ones on our team are the ones that will be attending the same high school. I thought we gave the Sons a run for their money. Our game ended 3-1. Hats off to them. The team was made up of at least 3 different states and 4 kids from Manhasset. Overall it was a great way to end the year.
why call it Rising Sons then? When my son plays a tournament with mixed kids, they go under a different name, so as not to misrepresent themselves. I think it is great that kids from all over got together and had a good run, but then call it what it is- a thrown together team- with it's own name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TV Coach

Completely Agree!! Same goes for Manhasset 32, Garden City, Farmingdale, Port, and others that I am missing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they meant the Sons in general between their 2020s 2021s and now 2022s that they beat some of our best teams. I saw with my own eyes the 20194 Sons pound crush. I'm convinced it was that game that mad spallina stay in the 2020 bracket all summer
What yr are you talking about??? 2022?
Never played half those teams. We r on express, never played them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bring it

Smash is never hard to find. They will play anyone on age or otherwise. They may not win....but they will play. Any team that has played them knows they will always give them their best. They are fun to watch and fun to play against.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bring it

Why not win a 4th grade A tournament first before talking smack to Smash?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did win. Patriot Games last week went 5-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for some input; son is an A type player.
Just wondering which way to look when tryouts begin.
Would appreciate some input, thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A team has some openings, director taking over and looking to bring the team to the next level. The team took a big step this season and is looking to get to the next level. Team has a strong core that it wants to add to. Of the so called top teams, the best chance for a roster spot will be will Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look the other way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of depends where you live (unless you don't mind driving)... I doubt there are spots open on 91's "A" team SMASH.. but if you are looking for a competitive team - then look to either their "B" team 91 United, Igloo, Outlaws, Team Long Island, Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has great coaching and very strong players. Look beyond the whit-noise you read on this site about 91. True, the parents are sometimes tough to take, but the coaches and players on the two 2022 91 teams are just solid.

Igloo has solid coaching and is very competitive.

Express also has good coaching, and I would argue a better "lax culture" then the two aforementioned, supporting their teams.

Jesters have made some nice strides competitively, but I don't think they are in the same league as 91, Igloo & Express. Not talking wins & losses, just complete club instruction & experience.

ICON, while a start-up, and not as competitive, has great coaches and in my opinion, it's only a matter of time before this club rises up the ranks.

Good luck to your son. Keep him smiling, that's the most important thing to remember.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 has great coaching and very strong players. Look beyond the whit-noise you read on this site about 91. True, the parents are sometimes tough to take, but the coaches and players on the two 2022 91 teams are just solid.

Express also has good coaching, and I would argue a better "lax culture" then the two aforementioned, supporting their teams.

Jesters have made some nice strides competitively, but I don't think they are in the same league as 91, Igloo & Express. Not talking wins & losses, just complete club instruction & experience.

ICON, while a start-up, and not as competitive, has great coaches and in my opinion, it's only a matter of time before this club rises up the ranks.

Good luck to your son. Keep him smiling, that's the most important thing to remember.

I can only speak for my experience. My son was on Jesters Black and had great experience. Had well over 20 practices. Played in 9 tournaments and coould not have had better coaching. We particpated in great winter training and shooting clincs. (additional cost). I am not sure how someone can comment on "lax culture" of 5 different clubs they did not participate in, but I can tell you that I know for a fact that kids from igloo and Express want to come here next year. I absolutely agree that it is about the individual coaches, players and families. Not strictly wins and loses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can only speak for my experience. My son was on Jesters Black and had great experience. Had well over 20 practices. Played in 9 tournaments and coould not have had better coaching. We particpated in great winter training and shooting clincs. (additional cost). I am not sure how someone can comment on "lax culture" of 5 different clubs they did not participate in, but I can tell you that I know for a fact that kids from igloo and Express want to come here next year. I absolutely agree that it is about the individual coaches, players and families. Not strictly wins and loses.

Isn't the head coach leaving for Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree- it is hard to pick a "club" when looking for a team. I think the coach is actually more important than the name of the club. Sure, the club designs the uniforms, the clinics, the camps and what not- but the experience and the tone of the team is really dependent on the coaches of the actual team your son makes. I would try out for a few teams and get first hand accounts on what is important to you and your son- a soft spoken coach or one that yells and fires them up, an organized coach, or a laid back, spur of the moment coach, where they practice and how often, Spring/Summer team or year round training, and of course- financially, the club/team should fit your budget. Some teams do way more travel than others and hotel and gas costs rise substantially. Others stay local and only to one out of state team. I personally think it is more about the coaches than the club. GL to your son. It is quite a ride, but if you find the right team, the ride is lots of fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the rumor. To coach younger son. But other coach returning and most of families we spoke to not even trying out for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who quits a job for the chance for his son to make igloo? What if his kid does not make Igloo? FUNNY this is just more proof Igloo teams are set before tryouts. I feel bad for that kid who is rated last on Igloo's depth chart at the position of the son of the new coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you feel bad for the kid rated last on the Igloo depth chart - he probably does not see much game action - maybe now - he can go to a different team and play and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree- it is hard to pick a "club" when looking for a team. I think the coach is actually more important than the name of the club. Sure, the club designs the uniforms, the clinics, the camps and what not- but the experience and the tone of the team is really dependent on the coaches of the actual team your son makes. I would try out for a few teams and get first hand accounts on what is important to you and your son- a soft spoken coach or one that yells and fires them up, an organized coach, or a laid back, spur of the moment coach, where they practice and how often, Spring/Summer team or year round training, and of course- financially, the club/team should fit your budget. Some teams do way more travel than others and hotel and gas costs rise substantially. Others stay local and only to one out of state team. I personally think it is more about the coaches than the club. GL to your son. It is quite a ride, but if you find the right team, the ride is lots of fun!

Go to the Express at this age group. You'll be very happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is great about Express 2022 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is great about Express 2022 ?

Very good now. New coaching regime incoming. A lot of spots will be open.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The player referred to was the leading goal scorer for 2022 Express, an All-Tournament player and made the team again this year. The player gave up his roster spot because he was mistreated. But Express stepped up and placed the kid on a higher level team at no additional tuition. The coaching change is occurring because the previous coach wants to refocus his time on charitable efforts. Those are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It will be a whole new team. Maybe 4 kids back from a team that was very good last year. They will not be any good this coming year. Director taking over team. Stay away!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2022 Express team are you referring to... "A" or "B"... Minutemen or Terps... Are you saying that only 4 kids from the "A" team - Minutemen will be Returning ? Where is everyone else going ? Sounds like nonsense to me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is part of the Minutemen. First of all it has been a great experience. We have met some great people, parents and kids have all become friends and it has been a positive experience. The coaching staff was great as well. I have had a good laugh reading the nonsense on here about the team. Most of it could not be further from the truth. Team had a great season and was vastly improved from the previous season. Head Coach stepped down because he is involved in other things. Director is taking over. From what I understand 80% of the players are coming to try outs with the intention of staying. The others are moving on because as we all know "the grass is always greener, somewhere else". There will be plenty of roster turnover because the director being the coach will draw a lot of players. Think the future for this team is very bright. They are definitely expecting to take the team to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express kids play their because they want to attend one of the Catholic lax schools. Most will stay no matter how bad they are or mistreated they feel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The player referred to was the leading goal scorer, an All-Tournament player and made the team this year. The player gave up his roster spot because he was mistreated. But Express stepped up and placed the kid on a higher level team at no additional tuition. The coaching change for 2022 Express is occurring because the previous coach is refocusing his time to charitable efforts. Those are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The player referred to was the leading goal scorer, an All-Tournament player and made the team this year. The player gave up his roster spot because he was mistreated. But Express stepped up and placed the kid on a higher level team at no additional tuition. The coaching change for 2022 Express is occurring because the previous coach is refocusing his time to charitable efforts. Those are the facts.

Good luck making the starting line up. It's not the Thunder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this an autobiography?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was not the leading goal scorer. He was all tournament because everyone else went home. And express put him at a higher level team cause he quit another program this spring. 2 years 3 different teams.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, a little too much chlorine in that gene pool. –Jerry Seinfeld

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the [lacrosse] keeps stats at 3rd grade travel ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "serious" clubs are already using Krossover all the way down to 2023 teams. Full film breakdown and individual/team stats. A little overkill, but really great to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really ? I have been through with 2 boys. Each on "serious" clubs and have yet to see a stat kept .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some clubs use the fees for league enrollment, tournament fees, practice field time, and on tools to help the coaches (like krossover) and some just bank the profits or buy gear the kids may or may not need.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams should list the coaches when they send out tryout information. I've been around the travel scene long enough to know the most important thing in choosing the team is the coach. You can have a big name organization and not a great coach and the experience will not be very good. Or you can have a small organization and a great coach and a great experience. These organizations send out try out information and you have to commit $100 to try out (in some cases) but you don't know who the coach will be. From what I have been reading on this thread there will be a lot of coach movement this year. The organizations should all list the coaches.

Who will be coaching the express A and B teams?
Who will be coaching the jesters?
Who will be coaching outlaws?
Who will be coaching igloo?
Who will e coaching fl$?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is breaking up Detamasso is leaving with 6 kids and coaching with Zummo. Should be interesting. They are only taking a few kids from DD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash is breaking up Detamasso is leaving with 6 kids and coaching with Zummo. Should be interesting. They are only taking a few kids from DD.

Why is a successful team breaking up?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cromwell taking CSH kids to igloo, too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 SMASHED if true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 SMASHED if true

LOL to all of the above

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All Teams will have turnover... teams will get better.. some..not so much. Looking forward to next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would eat my shoe if any of the CSH boys left Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boy, a little too much chlorine in that gene pool. –Jerry Seinfeld

Jerry Seinfeld - held back in 5th grade.
Elaine Benes - since she is from Towson, Md started a year late, repeated the 7th grade. True Story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
me too...eat my shoe!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready to eat your shoe, Legacy here we come!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's ON Long Island and anyone who is actually from here would know that. So where are you from really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

What's so funny about that Smash played there last year. It's only a joke tournament when you aren't there? You Smash dads are a bunch if red solo cup losers who are trying to live life through your kids. The arrogance factor is incredible, what are you going to do when your kid picks travel soccer over lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

What's so funny about that Smash played there last year. It's only a joke tournament when you aren't there? You Smash dads are a bunch if red solo cup losers who are trying to live life through your kids. The arrogance factor is incredible, what are you going to do when your kid picks travel soccer over lacrosse?

What's funny is that tournament was a joke. There was absolutely no competition which is why we didn't go back.....and our red cups are Dixie not Solo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no way that 6 kids are going to walk away from SMASH to join up with Legacy... Legacy's 2022 teams were C+ at best. 6 top kids are not going to make them an "A" team. When they come off the field the next group of kids to go on will expose the lack of depth that they have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

What's funny is that tournament was a joke. There was absolutely no competition which is why we didn't go back.....and our red cups are Dixie not Solo.

Whatever brand they are they are filled with your missed opportunities and hard liquor. The real shame is the kids are good but the parents are complete A**holes. You guys are way worse than the Crush parents with your arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Patriot Games.... LOL.

So Angry...therapy perhaps?

Whatever brand they are they are filled with your missed opportunities and hard liquor. The real shame is the kids are good but the parents are complete A**holes. You guys are way worse than the Crush parents with your arrogance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats funny this must be the assitant coach talking whos takeing over as head coach..parents of 2014 ere not! happy most sighned on last year for Barone not his side kick! (Batmans gone so now you have robin) there will be alot of openings on that glorified b team for 2015.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats funny this must be the assitant coach talking whos takeing over as head coach..parents of 2014 ere not! happy most sighned on last year for Barone not his side kick! (Batmans gone so now you have robin) there will be alot of openings on that glorified b team for 2015.

What team would this be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What team would this be?

The Jokers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he's referring to the 2022 Jesters black that's the team Barone coached

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like super hero fan's kid got cut last year!!

Angry parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid will need an English tutor, if you are his role model/parent/caretaker.
Not travel lacrosse.
Not Coach Barone.
What a mess of the English language youve made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kid will need an English tutor, if you are his role model/parent/caretaker.
Not travel lacrosse.
Not Coach Barone.
What a mess of the English language youve made.

When you are out of clever things to say and can't argue with reality anymore, try to find grammatical and spelling errors.

Typical low class insane parent. Role model? I am sure your kid loves to see you screaming on side line. If these attacks and outbursts are any indication, I feel bad for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like super hero fan's kid got cut last year!!

Angry parents!

Let me break it down for you.

Sounds like - you should be able to follow so far
Super Hero - batman and robin
Fan's kid - that's you (you like super Heroes, he's your kid)
Got cut last year - pretty sure you understand this one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a player on Coach Barone's and Coach McHugh 2022 team for the last two years, I wish to thank both him and Coach McHugh for all the hard work providing a top level lacrosse experience for our family. The entire journey was fantastic. Our son met a lot of great kids, grew as a lacrosse player, learned wonderful life skills and deepened his love for the game. Tony and Mikes emphasis on schoolwork, sportsmanship, family, and teamwork were invaluable. Our family had a great time meeting new friends, being part of a close knit group of families and watching our children develop as athletes and kids.

With respect to Coach Barone's move to Igloo, we wish him and his family nothing but the best. As Tony said after our last game of the season, once an athlete has completed for him, that player will always will be considered one of Tony's group and his door would always be open. Tony committed to provide a 100% effort while coaching our children, teaching them the game of lacrosse while fostering their development as student-athletes, which he did a marvelous job of. He did not commit to coaching our children for the rest of their careers. Personally I feel it is beneficial for young players to experience different coaching styles, so I consider this to be an opportunity to gain insight from different coaching, as if Coach Tony had continued with the Jesters, we would have stayed with him.

As for Coach McHugh, we are confident he will continue to do a great job. He and Tony aside from being good friends, had very similar coaching styles. Coach McHugh is very knowledgeable about the game and I am sure will continue to help our children flourish.

As for the personal attacks on Coach Tony, I remind everyone that our children are 10 years old. Coach Barone is following through what all of us attempt to complete on a daily basis, that what is best for his family. I applaud him to have the courage to make this difficult decision, for I know Tony cares deeply for his players. I am sure that he and his sons will have success with Igloo as they are wonderful athletes. At no time during the past two seasons did Tony show any favoritism or provide special treatment to his child who was on the team. (who happens to be a special lacrosse player).

To close, thanks Tony for a wonderful experience. Our family will always remember the past two seasons and wish you and your entire family continued success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a player on Coach Barone's and Coach McHugh 2022 team for the last two years, I wish to thank both him and Coach McHugh for all the hard work providing a top level lacrosse experience for our family. The entire journey was fantastic. Our son met a lot of great kids, grew as a lacrosse player, learned wonderful life skills and deepened his love for the game. Tony and Mikes emphasis on schoolwork, sportsmanship, family, and teamwork were invaluable. Our family had a great time meeting new friends, being part of a close knit group of families and watching our children develop as athletes and kids.

Does anyone have a tissue?

With respect to Coach Barone's move to Igloo, we wish him and his family nothing but the best. As Tony said after our last game of the season, once an athlete has completed for him, that player will always will be considered one of Tony's group and his door would always be open. Tony committed to provide a 100% effort while coaching our children, teaching them the game of lacrosse while fostering their development as student-athletes, which he did a marvelous job of. He did not commit to coaching our children for the rest of their careers. Personally I feel it is beneficial for young players to experience different coaching styles, so I consider this to be an opportunity to gain insight from different coaching, as if Coach Tony had continued with the Jesters, we would have stayed with him.

As for Coach McHugh, we are confident he will continue to do a great job. He and Tony aside from being good friends, had very similar coaching styles. Coach McHugh is very knowledgeable about the game and I am sure will continue to help our children flourish.

As for the personal attacks on Coach Tony, I remind everyone that our children are 10 years old. Coach Barone is following through what all of us attempt to complete on a daily basis, that what is best for his family. I applaud him to have the courage to make this difficult decision, for I know Tony cares deeply for his players. I am sure that he and his sons will have success with Igloo as they are wonderful athletes. At no time during the past two seasons did Tony show any favoritism or provide special treatment to his child who was on the team. (who happens to be a special lacrosse player).

To close, thanks Tony for a wonderful experience. Our family will always remember the past two seasons and wish you and your entire family continued success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone have a tissue?

As another parent of a Jester's Black 2022 player - completely agree!!! Coach Tony & Coach Mike did an amazing job with the boys this past season and will continue to do so where ever they decide to go. They have the biggest hearts for the game and for all the children they teach. P.S. The Jester's 2022 Black Parents were a pleasure to be with at ALL the practices and games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen! Another parent of Coach Barone and Coach McHugh's team... Great season! Great experience! I didn't care about wins/losses. Told my son it's about good coaching, learning the game, and playing time...So much growth in my son's game this year... The parents were awesome and so much fun to be around...I wish everyone the best in whatever they decide to do for next year..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad to see all most of the families getting along , but don't you have each other's emails to say your goodbyes and happiness ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...are you Jesters 2022 Black all moving to Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2022 express? Understand they made big strides last summer but I see the coach is now with igloo. Also heard there are only 4-5 players coming back. Have a 2022 son looking for a team. Seems like this team is starting over. Who is coaching now? What's going on over there in express land?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...are you Jesters 2022 Black all moving to Igloo?

How can a team that lost every single time last year think they are ALL going to the team that beat them. Maybe 3 kids from Jesters would make that team and their roles would be greatly reduced.

Oh yea.....and don't forget about the extra couple of thousand !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't know about only 4 or 5 coming back. Director is taking over with his two son's and his defensive coach. The core is all coming back. We played last season and from what I have been told only players not coming back are the players who did not see the field much. Team is looking to take the next step. Core players are all returning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2022 express? Understand they made big strides last summer but I see the coach is now with igloo. Also heard there are only 4-5 players coming back. Have a 2022 son looking for a team. Seems like this team is starting over. Who is coaching now? What's going on over there in express land?

Channy coaching the team. Starting from scratch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would not call 10-12 returning players starting from scratch. More along the lines of upgrading and taking the next step. Team will be very good this coming season. Very talented core but had a huge drop off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way 10-12 players returning to that team. No more than 6. Losing some top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think this happens to be a very talented age group. There without a doubt will be alot of kids moving around but i'm not sure how much a difference it will make when it comes to the programs that most would consider top 5.I'm sure for some on here a team that was maybe considered say the third best team this past season and this coming season slips to number 5 will be considered an epic failure and there will be talk of the demise of the program ,jabs at the coach, comments about cost ect ect.But in reality there are an awful lot of very good kids on these teams that for whatever reason are going to make a move and i'm not an Express parent but i have trouble believing that a program like Express isnt going to get enough new kids to fill spots and still be competetive. I guess my point is that these teams will be essentially replacing players with players of similar abilty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone confirm who will be coaching the following 2022 "A"-teams for the 2014/2015 season?

Igloo
Express
Jesters

Thanks in advance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo -Cromwell going to be great a great experience for ALL kids ...he is very very good with kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Cromwell doing 2022 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo -Cromwell going to be great a great experience for ALL kids ...he is very very good with kids

Keith is great. That's good news for Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chanachuk for Express 2022 and as far as the Jesters A goes, who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chanachuk for Express 2022 and as far as the Jesters A goes, who cares!

Be Prepared to have 30 Kid roster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was told that Express A is only taking 18-20 kids Max.
That came straight from the source

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Watch!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Watch!!

Where will 2022A/B be practicing this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18 to 20 thanks I needed a good laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about a new team called the "Hurricanes"? I am speaking as a 2022 parent. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to the Hub web site. There is a tab for them. They also have a thread on here. Not much info otherwise.
Does anyone know anything about a new team called the "Hurricanes"? I am speaking as a 2022 parent. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't go to the tab go to the home page and look near the bottom there is a clickable link for them and that goes to the team page that has 3 coaches and practice dates as well as an email address no one answered yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget all those guest appearances from players who channy thinks will help him that particular tournament. We all know he's famous for that!!
Good luck. I'd stay far away from this team. He will keep adding players until they stop paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team?
Don't forget all those guest appearances from players who channy thinks will help him that particular tournament. We all know he's famous for that!!
Good luck. I'd stay far away from this team. He will keep adding players until they stop paying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy already working out with this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can he have a team when there hasn't been a tryout ? Or do you mean he's taking money from suckers like you already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those work outs were no charge. Trying to get a feel for what he has. This way he can get a good look at the others at try outs. This allows him to give everyone a look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you his spokesman ? Or his ball licker ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can he have a team when there hasn't been a tryout ? Or do you mean he's taking money from suckers like you already.

If you don't think this team is 90% picked already you must be new to all this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In 5th grade , no I do not think so. Maybe 8th grade. And no I'm not new to all this. You must be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hate to say it but most "elite teams " yes even 5th grade teams are 90% picked all ready with the exception on a few surprises its a done deal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be 10-12 new faces on this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

probably

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, totally agree on all comments about Chany. Already have private sessions with kids. 30 roster? Yea, I think I will pay the $100 tryout fee know my kid doesn't have a snowballs chance because Chaney has the kids he wants regardless of the outstanding talent out there. So sad and disgusting. Shame on you Coach Channuchuk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How can he have a team when there hasn't been a tryout ? Or do you mean he's taking money from suckers like you already.

Don't disagree but they have already been picked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach is actually going to Igloo too to coach the 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team not picked. Where's the defense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful quiet in here. No movement in the 2022 teams. Friends in maryland say the 2022 hawks will be the team to beat this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring it!! Strong Island will always be the dominant force.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who gives a [lacrosse] about 10 year old lacrosse.Maybe you should get your kid a tutor so he can get into a school on academics. I would bet you didnt go to a good academic school and u really were average in sports so you are living through your child. You are some loser for worrying about 10 yr old lax. Get a life..2022 Hawks in Md you really care about...I have friends that are parents on their team also and they didnt mention anything about being good or bad..You know why? They also are not like YOUR friend..A LOSER also...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful quiet in here. No movement in the 2022 teams. Friends in maryland say the 2022 hawks will be the team to beat this summer

Hawks 2022 will have to improve to get past the Diamondbacks and Breakers - then they can worry about the teams up north.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks 2022 will have to improve to get past the Diamondbacks and Breakers - then they can worry about the teams up north.

Any idea which MD 2022 teams will be playing in the Greene Turtles Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of the breakers moved up to 2021 or 13u they will have to rebuild. Hawks have a lot to improve before they say they are an elite team never beaten a top team from Md.
Diamondbacks are still the team to beat at this age in MD. they won the green turtle last year playing up against 2021 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any idea which MD 2022 teams will be playing in the Greene Turtles Invitational?

What's teams from NY going to GT invite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black will be very competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's teams from NY going to GT invite

Drinking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of the breakers moved up to 2021 or 13u they will have to rebuild. Hawks have a lot to improve before they say they are an elite team never beaten a top team from Md.
Diamondbacks are still the team to beat at this age in MD. they won the green turtle last year playing up against 2021 teams

Crabs are creating a 2022 team this year and have posted a roster. This is another team that the Hawks (and Diamondbacks) will not likely have an easy time with.

https://leagueathletics.com/Roster.asp?org=baltimorelacrosseclub.net&MyTeam=334862

Did these Crab kids come from the other Baltimore clubs (Breakers, Rock, FCA, Green Turtle, Koopers, Lax World, Looneys, etc.) or mostly they mostly former rec. travel teams?

I have a hard time believing they will be great in their first year when some of these other clubs have been working with their teams for 3 years already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, Hawks 2022 beat the Breakers during the regular NPYLL season, but lost to them in the NPYLL championship game. Hawks 2022 also beat the Diamondbacks in the MidMaryland Indoor Lacrosse League, but lost to them during the NPYLL season and at Beachlax. So the Hawks really may not have to improve all that much to be an "elite" team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midmaryland indoor lacroose 6 on 6 on a 60 yard field. BFD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midmaryland indoor lacroose 6 on 6 on a 60 yard field. BFD

NLL vs MLL

Different skills. Just as competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we talking Maryland on a North East Lacrosse thread. I know they have very good teams but talk Maryland on their thread. I could not give a Ratsa$$ about them down there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Express Team 1 taking over 30 Kids, If that's true watch out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for what? Pissed off parents ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black will be very competitive

Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2022 were competitive last year.. so they were not in the league of SMASH.. does that mean they were not competitive? Don't be so narrow minded. They also played well vs IGLOO and 91 UNITED. Why beat them down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2022 were competitive last year.. so they were not in the league of SMASH.. does that mean they were not competitive? Don't be so narrow minded. They also played well vs IGLOO and 91 UNITED. Why beat them down?

When you self promote you open yourself up to critics. Let the kids play and keep mouth shut!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you self promote you open yourself up to critics. Let the kids play and keep mouth shut!

Right? The 1st post went without a comment, so they re-post? Is there a lonely-in-lax hotline for this person?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was the 2nd poster.. nothing to do with the promotion of the 1st poster... i only felt compelled to reply to the "LOL" comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws were never competitive with Igloo. They played once in the fall. Close game until half time. Second half was not competitive. Igloo won by at least 8 or 9 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this year. Seems like a few defections from smash. A lot of turmoil with express(as usual), igloo wasn't that good o begin with. If united stays the same they might be team to beat. Outlaws added a few studs so they might be right there. Never know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws were never competitive with Igloo. They played once in the fall. Close game until half time. Second half was not competitive. Igloo won by at least 8 or 9 goals.

So they played once. It was the first tournament that the outlaws played together as a team with only a couple of practices. it was a one goal game at halftime and they ended up losing by 5 or 6. And based on that one game you can determine in your infinite wisdom that Outlaws were never competitive with igloo. I am not the person who posted the original quote(though my son plays on the team) but we are talking about last Fall 4 grade Lacrosse.

I know qutie a few of the Igloo families at this age group and always have had a ton or respect for the way you carrried yourselves on and off the field.. But I have got to say reading through some of these posts in different threads that are obvious Igloo parents possting I am wondering what happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's right. They just added my kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this year. Seems like a few defections from smash. A lot of turmoil with express(as usual), igloo wasn't that good o begin with. If united stays the same they might be team to beat. Outlaws added a few studs so they might be right there. Never know.

United definitely not staying the same.... word is their top face off kid defected to TLI .. and several others possibly defecting as well. TLI would be the team to beat. ..assuming the participate in some LI tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turmoil with Express? Really that's funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches leaving... kids leaving = Turmoil

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches leaving... kids leaving = Turmoil

Real turmoil comes now that Channy is engaged with the younger teams, 30+ kids per team! multiple losing teams just money makers! new kids added all season. Half the team cut next year, always rebuilding. Poor communication, cancelled training etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope some day his parents find what they are looking for, which is a team that kisses their [lacrosse] his 24/7. This face off boy left Smash and was not missed last year. United will not look back either. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope some day his parents find what they are looking for, which is a team that kisses their [lacrosse] his 24/7. This face off boy left Smash and was not missed last year. United will not look back either. smile

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such a hateful comment about a 10 year old boy! He is an awesome kid with great skills and he will be missed if he does, in fact, leave. And no, I am not one of his parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totaly Unnecessary

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not the poster but it seems to me the shot was at the parents NOT the kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not the poster but it seems to me the shot was at the parents NOT the kid.

One would hope

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyway... 2014/2015 season talk

With all these points of fact, half truths and downright nonsense. Should make the first tourney interesting. I think this group will be very tight from teams 1 through 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope you boys get it together we will be ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup.. i am going to go there... what are a 1 through 4 teams that will be tight ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-smash
2-united
3-TLI
4-igloo
Please don't start with the express stuff. They have NEVER beaten any of the above teams. And don't start with the MC coaching nonsense too. Let's put them a little ahead of outlaws and jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-smash
2-united
3-TLI
4-igloo
Please don't start with the express stuff. They have NEVER beaten any of the above teams. And don't start with the MC coaching nonsense too. Let's put them a little ahead of outlaws and jesters.

And the Jesters lost their head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-smash
2-united
3-TLI
4-igloo

Takes a special kind of tool to rate lax teams consisting Of 10 year olds 7 months before lacrosse season starts and before teams have even been formed. Only thing worse than you looking back upon what a tool you were 3 years from now is if you don't think you were a tool. Good luck to all youth lax teams and hopefully one or two gives smash a run for the money and hopefully 1-2 new teams rise to the top through hard work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-smash
2-united
3-TLI
4-igloo

We won't start that nonsense. You'll see it for yourself. He is best around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Smash
2- Team LI

3/4- United and Igloo

United was not better than Team LI before losing their stud FOGO to Team LI. Now they are even further apart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Smash
2- Team LI

3/4- United and Igloo

United was not better than Team LI before losing their stud FOGO to Team LI. Now they are even further apart

Stud Fogo??? LOL. You people are NUTS!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get this straight: MC is a GREAT teacher of lacrosse. Probably the best around. He is NOT a great coach. There is a difference. He doesn't care enough about all aspects of the game that's why his teams consistently lose these days. Only cares about offense. JS is a better game coach than MC. There are others who are too. Teaching wise he is still the best. Unfortunately for the 2022 team you are all nuts if you think he is going to be a full time coach for that team. Too many other things he's involved with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Smash
2- Team LI

3/4- United and Igloo

First, Igloo has lost a total of 1 time out of about 8 games with United. Igloo is ahead of United. With that said, United is a heck of a good team, and is always getting better.
Second, Team LI is not that impressive. They have 1 or 2 players that can light it up and seem to score the majority of their goals. Coach smart, play smart, neutralize those players and they are just fair. Third, Smash is on a completely different level. Other teams listed cannot compete with them. They are very well balanced.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Smash
2- Team LI

3/4- United and Igloo

Pretty sure Team LI should never be in this conversations when they have 2021 kids on team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's get this straight: MC is a GREAT teacher of lacrosse. Probably the best around. He is NOT a great coach. There is a difference. He doesn't care enough about all aspects of the game that's why his teams consistently lose these days. Only cares about offense. JS is a better game coach than MC. There are others who are too. Teaching wise he is still the best. Unfortunately for the 2022 team you are all nuts if you think he is going to be a full time coach for that team. Too many other things he's involved with.

Well that's why he has the best defensive coach with him as well. And he is an amazing coach and if this team has the athletes, they'll be shaped into great players and will have an elite team. In a month? No. But they will be a worthy opponent to any team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1- Smash
2- Team LI

3/4- United and Igloo

First, Igloo has lost a total of 1 time out of about 8 games with United. Igloo is ahead of United. With that said, United is a heck of a good team, and is always getting better.
Second, Team LI is not that impressive. They have 1 or 2 players that can light it up and seem to score the majority of their goals. Coach smart, play smart, neutralize those players and they are just fair. Third, Smash is on a completely different level. Other teams listed cannot compete with them. They are very well balanced.

Manhasset Team 32 is better than all those teams with the exception of Smash...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 are all holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JS = Stadler? ROTFLMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 are all holdbacks

and you know this how? spewing lies...have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Isn't CSH better than Manhasset in this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 are all holdbacks

I heard half the 32 is already shaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget GC2022 (Garden City) when talking about top teams at this age group. Very well coached and not one of the boys play on a club team. One thing people forget at this age group its not about winning every game, its about getting better after every practice and every game. Will play against every top 5th grade team this upcoming year. No hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best def coach? Are you serious? Guy barely shows up to the tournaments. His teams D routinely are the worst part of the teams they coach together. Wish them good luck with that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 are all holdbacks

I don't know if they are hold backs - but can tell you that we were shaking hands with them after a game - 85% of the kids were taller than our kids. Their goalies helmet was only a few inches below the top of the cross bar. Maybe my team is just short.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see GC play against the top teams. Lol
Did they play any of them last year?
Don't think so

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget GC2022 (Garden City) when talking about top teams at this age group. Very well coached and not one of the boys play on a club team. One thing people forget at this age group its not about winning every game, its about getting better after every practice and every game. Will play against every top 5th grade team this upcoming year. No hold backs.

Nothing like a GC parent/coach telling everyone that will listen that his sons team is well coache b/c he and his buddies are the coaches. Didn't GC lose regularly to amongst others port Washington, manhasset, CSH and three villages? GC could not hold their own against any top 10 club team. They are not manhasset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haven't heard anymore talk about the 2022 express team was team picked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gonna be awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No GC did not regularly lose against those teams..They won some and lost some...All really good close games...Like i said its not about winning at this age..Its about the kids getting better after every practice and every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
32 are all holdbacks

I don't know if they are hold backs - but can tell you that we were shaking hands with them after a game - 85% of the kids were taller than our kids. Their goalies helmet was only a few inches below the top of the cross bar. Maybe my team is just short.

Must be the HGH regime they are on. They should all be tested for PEDs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And none of those kids played on a club team bc they are not allowed. How is that special? Tooo many daddies involved that basically just look out for their own kids and their own kid's friends..,, that's why they will never beat any of he big club teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone so hung up on Manhasset? Didn't Kings Park beat them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is everyone so hung up on Manhasset? Didn't Kings Park beat them

King Park 5th Grade Rocks !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black is going to be very strong this year. They got some new talent and added a great defensive coach. They will be very competitive and be climbing past Express into the top five club list. Watch

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard