BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 55 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to put the equipment on again and play against some of the big mouth smash fathers in a lacrosse game. See if they would be talking so much. How many of the dads ever picked up a stick in their lives. Not many!!!!. Stop living through your kids. What a joke. The ones with the biggest mouths never Even played a single game. Smash Deez Nuts!!!!!!! Got Em!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would love to put the equipment on again and play against some of the big mouth smash fathers in a lacrosse game. See if they would be talking so much. How many of the dads ever picked up a stick in their lives. Not many!!!!. Stop living through your kids. What a joke. The ones with the biggest mouths never Even played a single game. Smash Deez Nuts!!!!!!! Got Em!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us again how you once scored 4 [lacrosse] in a game, Al Bundy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks 2022 win summer exposure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes on smash this weekend, we will see how good both are.

Please!!! Waste of time for Smash. 32 better comp.

Hey Vegas Vic, way to call the 32 victory 6-4 today over Smash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please!!! Waste of time for Smash. 32 better comp.

Hey Vegas Vic, way to call the 32 victory 6-4 today over Smash.

Unfortunately the game didn't matter to Smash (who had already clinched the top seed).

Now they (smack) play another team with two losses for the 'ship instead of 32 based on goal differential. Too bad there will not be a LI rematch.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Almighty Smash lost to a town team ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh so Smash didn't try ? Or wait , they only play hard if the game matters? Please. They are not on same level as Extreme or Crush were. Still a great team but obviously very beatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's give the Tribal tattoo Smash deez nuts dads time to get into their air conditioned Escalades to come up with all the excuses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Express going home early again?..Not too many will be back next year that's for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares If they aren't winning then where are they going to go ? U think it's the coaches fault why they don't win ? I highly doubt it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's give the Tribal tattoo Smash deez nuts dads time to get into their air conditioned Escalades to come up with all the excuses
Bunch of clowns. when the boys lacrosse careers are all over they'll still be telling stories from eleven year old smash lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah unheard smash deez nuts went undefeated at Lehigh. forty goals ten against. then the smash dads sat in the parking lot and drank zima

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Cage, is there a way to post Smash's championship photo to this thread?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

email it to me.

Click on contact BOTC below.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so the whole world can see the eleven year old champs of the world. zima for everyone!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tool smash dads. "hey cage duuuuuuuuhhhhh van u post a championship pic of smash cuz we were flexing when dey won."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

email it to me.

That would be pathetic if they did,.I want to post video of my sons first goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

email it to me.

That would be pathetic if they did,.I want to post video of my sons first goal
that's definitely a better idea than posting their championship picture. I'd enjoy watching the kid's first goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh so Smash didn't try ? Or wait , they only play hard if the game matters? Please. They are not on same level as Extreme or Crush were. Still a great team but obviously very beatable.

Oh well, it looks like they tried in the championship game, while 32 was on the turnpike heading home, Smash won when it mattered. Enjoy your moral victory, but this is championship lacrosse and there can be only one champ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh well, it looks like they tried in the championship game, while 32 was on the turnpike heading home, Smash won when it mattered. Enjoy your moral victory, but this is championship lacrosse and there can be only one champ.
this post was brought to you by a tool smash dad putting sunscreen on his smash tattoo and drinking wine coolers. live thru your son [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this post was brought to you by a tool smash dad putting sunscreen on his smash tattoo and drinking wine coolers. live thru your son [lacrosse]!

Fact is in a few years at least 7 of those kids won't be on the team....Just look at the others ..it's sad but your kid might be playing with these other teams. Again no one cares about winning . it's about getting your kid better unless your a dad . please I was at my other sons tournament at lehiegh and one of the parents accused a goalie of taking a dive to get a penalty and yelled for the kid to get up saying he was faking it ..The kid is on the ground rolling in pain from a slash to his arm..Imagine yourself being that Dad..can't get much worse ..that's when you know as a parent you have taken it too far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice going 32 they unhorsed the mighty Smash! That is better than any medal. Sleep well Smash knowing your record on LI has ended.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the purpose of this site really? I rarely see anything other than bashing, bullying and bragging. kids were chanting things said on this site today. What are you teaching them? Nothing good.yelling at each other after games is a disgrace too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express v 32 was one of the most exciting games this weekend. Great kids and parents on both sides.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so smash didn't go undefeated. lying bastards!! smash deez nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the smash dads sons has been on more club teams over the last few years than anyone I've ever seen. because he cannot keep his mouth shut. he knows who he is. constantly yelling

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't a moral victory. It was an actual victory.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express v 32 was one of the most exciting games this weekend. Great kids and parents on both sides.

Trying to
Make sure Express parents don't jump ship huh..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh? So stupid, who talks like that? Huh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh? So stupid, who talks like that? Huh

I guess you do also huh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the purpose of this site really? I rarely see anything other than bashing, bullying and bragging. kids were chanting things said on this site today. What are you teaching them? Nothing good.yelling at each other after games is a disgrace too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
yelling at people after games!? that's gotta be those white trash low life smash dads.

You are making all of these posts and answering them. Please stop the nonsense!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah unheard smash deez nuts went undefeated at Lehigh. forty goals ten against. then the smash dads sat in the parking lot and drank zima

They didn't play at Lehigh...who's the one who's been drinking???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo great team and parents. Great showing in MD this past weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trying to
Make sure Express parents don't jump ship huh..

Actually it was a good game between Express & 32. Hard fought on both sides. Zero trash talk on the spectator or team sidelines.

Same goes for 32-91 game. Except for the smash daddy threatening physical violence to an Express dad for having the gaul to root for Manhasset! Only NYers in PA! You can't make this stuff up.

Express beats 32, 32 beats Smash....the gap is closing.

Congrats to 91 for winning another tourney. Solid team. But today, they got beat by a town team. And both sets of boys were playing, the coaches were coaching ... to win. 32 came out on top.

Somebody else said it, not a moral win, just a win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just reading all this stuff from the weekend .very entertaining.Lol . What team did the father say these things to the goalie? Was it a 2022 team . Your right it can't get much worse then that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo great team and parents. Great showing in MD this past weekend

Igloo 2022???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They didn't play at Lehigh...who's the one who's been drinking???
sorry bro all hail smash dads!!! I stand corrected!!! I thought they played at Lehigh. who cares! smash dads 1 me 0. make sure u take a picture of the score and post it on this site bro. biggest bunch of tools ever.

Page 49 of 55 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard