BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 55 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop they were B teams. AA was the real championship. Sleep well knowing ur a B team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Results for LI Express at beachlax (0,3)

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

If your put scores out might as well put them correctly... I am an express parent it was
7-5 Hawks..... We had a great weekend playing the top teams in Maryland. We had fun playing in AA bracket we went we lost we learned, the boys had a blast and watched some great lax games... That's all folks

Oh yeah and we did beat traffic coming home as somebody posted earlier we would do....;)

The game was 9-5 Hawks. It's recorded as such on Beachlax site.

right because every website is always accurate. 7-5. Great game.
go stalk another team.

It was 7-5 - typical Aloha tournament error. Hawks up 7-2, then put subs in that didn't play as much during the earlier games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to 91 United for winning the OC Beach Lax A Division.

Glad they are one of better teams on the island ..just not one of the best on the east coast..But that's ok

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are all nuts!! They are 10 years old. Stop living through your kids! This website should be banned or at least have to put your name next to it if you want to be a big tough guy and make fun of children. It's ridiculous people actually care that much about other teams that your kids are not on. Pathetic!! Get a hobby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results for LI Express at beachlax (0,3)

10-4 Cannons
12-4 Diamondbacks
9-5 Hawks

If your put scores out might as well put them correctly... I am an express parent it was
7-5 Hawks..... We had a great weekend playing the top teams in Maryland. We had fun playing in AA bracket we went we lost we learned, the boys had a blast and watched some great lax games... That's all folks

Oh yeah and we did beat traffic coming home as somebody posted earlier we would do....;)

The game was 9-5 Hawks. It's recorded as such on Beachlax site.

right because every website is always accurate. 7-5. Great game.
go stalk another team.

It was 7-5 - typical Aloha tournament error. Hawks up 7-2, then put subs in that didn't play as much during the earlier games.

Glad your kid finally got in

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are all nuts!! They are 10 years old. Stop living through your kids! This website should be banned or at least have to put your name next to it if you want to be a big tough guy and make fun of children. It's ridiculous people actually care that much about other teams that your kids are not on. Pathetic!! Get a hobby.

Mr. Anonymous,

If this site were banned, what would you do all day? You would have to go somewhere else to make yourself feel superior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the express coaches played those kids that hardly get in much during close games even though they are at every practice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the express coaches played those kids that hardly get in much during close games even though they are at every practice

The reference was to the Hawks subs. The Express playing is balanced and fair, since you are so concerned. And no my son doesn't start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The reference was to the Hawks subs. The Express playing is balanced and fair, since you are so concerned. And no my son doesn't start.

Obviously it was about the Hawks. The comment about putting in subs was from a Hawk parent who demeaned the fact that Express closed the gap by saying the subs were in. Express goes above and beyond to get everyone in. It's not about the win. No matter what people may say. It's about bringing the team along, which is what is starting to happen. it's a process people. Stop bragging about 10 11 and 12 year olds. Talk to me when they are in high school and college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not going to happen that's what PAL is for. Sorry

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's what PAL is for? You're an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's what PAL is for? You're an idiot

PAL doesnt come close. Let me guess. You think your kid is improving because hes on a winning team. Your kid improves if he plays. Period. Who really is the idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suggest you be realistic then if your son is on the clubs "A" team and he doesn't play much your wasting your money. You are correct if he plays he gets better then but him on the "b " team he will play more. If there is no B team then change clubs. If he is on the B team and this is happening, change clubs or maybe he just isn't ready for travel. Spend your money on more training and camps and better luck in August when tryouts start again. Travel is competitive your fooling yourself if you think because your on the team that playing time is equal. Sorry buddy these are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suggest you be realistic then if your son is on the clubs "A" team and he doesn't play much your wasting your money. You are correct if he plays he gets better then but him on the "b " team he will play more. If there is no B team then change clubs. If he is on the B team and this is happening, change clubs or maybe he just isn't ready for travel. Spend your money on more training and camps and better luck in August when tryouts start again. Travel is competitive your fooling yourself if you think because your on the team that playing time is equal. Sorry buddy these are the facts.

The express team does not sub equally who are you kidding.. He plays the better kids and then will sub in more if they are ahead or behind by alot...I know I'm living it with my son but I am stuck in it now until after the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The express team does not sub equally who are you kidding.. He plays the better kids and then will sub in more if they are ahead or behind by alot...I know I'm living it with my son but I am stuck in it now until after the season

It's a lot more equal than most. Some teams if the game is close, kids don't get in at all. You cannot say that about Express. Your son may not have been ready for this team. Don't lose faith. if your kid enjoys it and works hard, he will get better. you have to find the right fit for him. it may or may not be this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Welcome to the real world . Maybe your kid is a b player not an A or certainly not AA. Play in the level he belongs and go from there..If he dominates B then try to move up. Too many parents try to make their kids more then they are and the kids lose out over parents ego which tries to always win. It's a shame but I have seen it year after year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team is better 91 Smash or United?

No 2022 team is better than Smash. United is not even close, but a very good B team. Yes I said it, Smash is 91 A team for 2022.

IMO United is an A team, they went down to Maryland and played last weekend and brought home the championship, which is something Smash is never able to do down there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say smash deez nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't United play in the B bracket or as they call it in Maryland the A bracket vs. AA where the cannons and Diamondbacks played both of which would smoke united and the latter of which beats smash????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What team is better 91 Smash or United?

No 2022 team is better than Smash. United is not even close, but a very good B team. Yes I said it, Smash is 91 A team for 2022.

IMO United is an A team, they went down to Maryland and played last weekend and brought home the championship, which is something Smash is never able to do down there. [/quot

B bracket champions! Woot woot!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't United play in the B bracket or as they call it in Maryland the A bracket vs. AA where the cannons and Diamondbacks played both of which would smoke united and the latter of which beats smash????

Smash beat the Diamondbacks last time they played. Check your facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Diamondbacks beat smash, that's what I thought...all good, maybe they each beat each other once. Point is, United played in the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is team igloo ranked among the New [lacrosse] teams? They travel to Maryland this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is team igloo ranked among the New [lacrosse] teams? They travel to Maryland this weekend.

Next tier below smash. With united, TLI, express. Lost,to smash 8-2 last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? You say next tier based on one game. One game tells you nothing. That same day Smash tied True Blue a 2021 B team and Igloo that same day beat True Blue by about 8 goals. How does that fact figure in?

quote=Anonymous]

Next tier below smash. With united, TLI, express. Lost,to smash 8-2 last weekend. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say smash deez nuts

At this point sir you must have some very painful nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next tier below smash. With united, TLI, express. Lost,to smash 8-2 last weekend.

you are the biggest tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are the biggest tool

why is he/she the biggest tool? for speaking the truth? smash is in a league by themselves until proven otherwise. igloo is with the rest of the next tier in LI; igloo, express, tli, united. by the way, the poster asked about teams from new [lacrosse]...i'm pretty sure there are some upstate clubs that could compete but choose not to join the LI/PA/MD tourney-circuit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One game means nothing. True Smash beat Igloo then tied a team Igloo Crushed the same Day. That means they are on the same playing level although many would agree Smash may be a little better as of now.
Really? You say next tier based on one game. One game tells you nothing. That same day Smash tied True Blue a 2021 B team and Igloo that same day beat True Blue by about 8 goals. How does that fact figure in?

quote=Anonymous]

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express takes on smash this weekend, we will see how good both are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The old coach was great. The dads were just crazy and weren't happy enough with not winning every single game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The old coach was great. The dads were just crazy and weren't happy enough with not winning every single game

Lmfao!!!! What a joke. Now that there is funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please!!! Waste of time for Smash. 32 better comp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
smash dads tattoos say smash deez nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please!!! Waste of time for Smash. 32 better comp.

Close game. Tourney machine has 16-5 Smash. Is that correct?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
correct score. idiot smash fathers crying tears of joy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Day one of summer exposure complete.

Igloo 1-2.

Beat Breakers, Lost to Hawks and Palm Beach Revolution.

Lots of good competition in the 2022AA bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
correct score. idiot smash fathers crying tears of joy

Confirming the score and bashing the smash parents must mean you were there and are most likely a humbled express parent. Sorry it didn't work out for you today. Must be a crapy feeling spending all that money on hotels and travel to get embarrassed. I really hope next weekend is more enjoyable for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no not an express pareby. but......smash deez nuts!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays 2022 and we have seen all the teams. There is a lot of talent in this age group. But, can we end the nonsense once and for all? Smash is the top 2022 team on Long Island and it is not even close until someone somebody from Long Island beats them. Don't understand all the hate directed at 10 and 11 year old boys.

Page 48 of 55 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard