BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 55 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

Why the attack on Legacy? From what I've heard they put together a good team that is definitely in the top 3-4 on Long Island. I can't imagine that anyone affiliated with Express has a grudge or issue with Legacy, played them multiple times and there's never been any conflicts.

Simply meant Legacy could not duck Terps as other posters implied they do with A teams in general. Did not mean to imply any bad blood between Express and Legacy, just to refute the postings about Legacy always looking for weak competition.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

The quality teams playing are tomahawks, SweetLax they will give good competition. The rest, not so much. A waste of time and money. A shame the boys have to miss Halloween for that

We're up in the Boston area. My son's team played Legacy Taz last summer at the Sweetlax tournament in NJ. They handily beat us. We're playing them again this weekend at this tournament (he's on a different team this year) but his team has played the other two teams Taz will play (means I've seen all four teams in that mini bracket) and I fully expect Taz to run over these three teams, unless they are using the same Taz name with a different set of kids for the fall. I believe Taz was their top 2020 team this past summer.

the other bracket, 3d-tri state, 3d NE, NH Tomahawks, Warrior Elite, Little Necks, Sweetlax should be the tougher tournament. I'm thinking Warrior Elite will take that bracket. I'll try to get the scores and results posted, to see how close I was. Have a great weeekend.

Joke is on the Legacy parents, waste of a weekend and $$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The quality teams playing are tomahawks, SweetLax they will give good competition. The rest, not so much. A waste of time and money. A shame the boys have to miss Halloween for that

We're up in the Boston area. My son's team played Legacy Taz last summer at the Sweetlax tournament in NJ. They handily beat us. We're playing them again this weekend at this tournament (he's on a different team this year) but his team has played the other two teams Taz will play (means I've seen all four teams in that mini bracket) and I fully expect Taz to run over these three teams, unless they are using the same Taz name with a different set of kids for the fall. I believe Taz was their top 2020 team this past summer.

the other bracket, 3d-tri state, 3d NE, NH Tomahawks, Warrior Elite, Little Necks, Sweetlax should be the tougher tournament. I'm thinking Warrior Elite will take that bracket. I'll try to get the scores and results posted, to see how close I was. Have a great weeekend.

Joke is on the Legacy parents, waste of a weekend and $$$

Whats the weather going to be like. Anyone else heard there could be some snow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard nasty, cold and rainy, good times!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tired of hearing how legacy will beat the terps this year please stop

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they wont decommit those kids they just will never see the field...im sorry you have a small kid and take offense to the truth. you can get away being small and shifty when you are young. try that playing attack when puberty hits you will be looking out your ear hole. SIZE DOES MATTER. Oh

Stupidity at its best! You should check facts before flapping your mouth hole! Plenty of standout college players under 5 10"

5'4" Turtle just committed to Cornell. Looks like size is not a dealbreaker! Congrats to the kid for living up to his club name, tenacious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that looneys team didn't look so good down in pa this past weekend. They beat an average team in the final by a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they wont decommit those kids they just will never see the field...im sorry you have a small kid and take offense to the truth. you can get away being small and shifty when you are young. try that playing attack when puberty hits you will be looking out your ear hole. SIZE DOES MATTER. Oh

Stupidity at its best! You should check facts before flapping your mouth hole! Plenty of standout college players under 5 10"

5'4" Turtle just committed to Cornell. Looks like size is not a dealbreaker! Congrats to the kid for living up to his club name, tenacious!

That's good news for the little bro

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's good news for the little bro
. Did little bro repeat yet? this is 2020's section. Isn't that just a matter of time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Terps in VA, Legacy in MA, Wolves, Igloo and Outlaws in NJ...too bad they couldn't just stay on Long Island and have their own tourney. Terps vs. Legacy would be great to see as would Wolves vs. Igloo and then the players from all 4 of those teams who don't see the field much in those games could get tons of playing time against the Outlaws!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of these teams will be attending yale

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Total waste of Legacy's time.

First Game - 22-0 Legacy over Next Level (who in the spirit of long island excuse makers everywhere, had no subs, 3 of their best players weren't there, and the goalie was the one kid who normally played defense, but they stuck him in next as the regular goalie wasn't there) (actually this is all true)

Second game against Penguins - 14ish -2.

third game - 8 goal win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First Game - 22-0 Legacy over Next Level (who in the spirit of long island excuse makers everywhere, had no subs, 3 of their best players weren't there, and the goalie was the one kid who normally played defense, but they stuck him in next as the regular goalie wasn't there) (actually this is all true)

third game - 8 goal win.

Congratulations to the b team champs. When will you play some real competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Moms definitely are A team. Way hot!
The poster fixated with the B team posts is most certainly either a fat Mom or a loser married to one. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

third game - 8 goal win.

Both Legacy and Terps will be at Express Thanksgiving thing at Hofstra. Since Legacy does not control that schedule, they could (and should) end up playing the Terps. Would that be soon enough for you? By the way, Terps won their Richmond Rumble, going 6-0 and outscoring opponents 78-6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

third game - 8 goal win.

Both Legacy and Terps will be at Express Thanksgiving thing at Hofstra. Since Legacy does not control that schedule, they could (and should) end up playing the Terps. Would that be soon enough for you? By the way, Terps won their Richmond Rumble, going 6-0 and outscoring opponents 78-6.

Why drive all the way down there for that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

third game - 8 goal win.

Why drive all the way down there for that?

Why, does it make more sense to drive to Boston and blow out b teams? At least it was a legit tournament!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The poster fixated with the B team posts is most certainly either a fat Mom or a loser married to one. Lol.

Thanks Legacy Moms! We appreciate you promoting yourself!
Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Not written by a Mom Mrs Nostradamus. Must be cool thinking you know everything you [lacrosse]. You're really not that smart. Probably not that easy on the eyes either. Just a guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?

Not written by a Mom Mrs Nostradamus. Must be cool thinking you know everything you [lacrosse]. You're really not that smart. Probably not that easy on the eyes either. Just a guess.

Can we all grow up and stop acting like children? This place has really sunk to new lows. It's a shame 2020 parents couldn't stop themselves from joining in on the trash talk. Hot moms, fat moms, loser dads- seriously? Who cares? Worse than 3rd grade spats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if 91 Crush is playing at Yale this weekend? If so are they playing 2019 or 2020?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if 91 Crush is playing at Yale this weekend? If so are they playing 2019 or 2020?

There is a team listed in in the 2019 division just labelled at 91 Crush. I assume that is them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know if 91 Crush is playing at Yale this weekend? If so are they playing 2019 or 2020? [/quote

You most likely already know and just want to bring attention to it. If it's that important to you why don't you to to the website and pull the information down or perhaps JS sent you the information this morning in an email

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Princeton tournament last weekend was a horrible waste of time but curious how the new Igloo 2020 team looked. They beat the Outlaws Black 8-4 in the one game that got played. Score alone seems to mean they are no where near the Crush, Terps, Legacy, True Blue level and probably means just below next tier of Wolverines, NYC Express, Team Long Island and Tomahawks. Anyone who was there care to chime in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Princeton tournament last weekend was a horrible waste of time but curious how the new Igloo 2020 team looked. They beat the Outlaws Black 8-4 in the one game that got played. Score alone seems to mean they are no where near the Crush, Terps, Legacy, True Blue level and probably means just below next tier of Wolverines, NYC Express, Team Long Island and Tomahawks. Anyone who was there care to chime in?

Igloo is a brand new team and been together a month. Wait until July to categorize them. Long way to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will be good, some very talented kids on the Igloo 2020 team. If the coaching is good they will be one of the better teams behind Crush and Terps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will be good, some very talented kids on the Igloo 2020 team. If the coaching is good they will be one of the better teams behind Crush and Terps.

They played one game and beat one mediocre team...get real. I love how everyone comes on here and tries to make like their team is going to be Verrry good...right behind Crush and Terps. Like the previous poster said...igloo has been together 1 month and played 1 game..seriously!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my understanding the 2020 Igloo team consists of mostly kids from Express and 91B teams, which were/are very good teams.. so why not think these kids will continue to play good lacrosse? Confused? or are you just looking for a fight? if so we can fight, I like fighting it makes me happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my understanding the 2020 Igloo team consists of mostly kids from Express and 91B teams, which were/are very good teams.. so why not think these kids will continue to play good lacrosse? Confused? or are you just looking for a fight? if so we can fight, I like fighting it makes me happy.

Again, they played 1 game! Get over yourself! Stop trying to make a "buzz" about nothing. Grow up...or give the ipad back to Daddy...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, they played 1 game! Get over yourself! Stop trying to make a "buzz" about nothing. Grow up...or give the ipad back to Daddy...

Legacy is the team to watch in 2020 age group...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you wait till you actually play in am a level tournament before you get so ahead of yourselves. It's embarrassing to your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don't you wait till you actually play in am a level tournament before you get so ahead of yourselves. It's embarrassing to your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 crush is overrated. Take it from the MD circuit. Looneys, fca, hawks are better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 crush is overrated. Take it from the MD circuit. Looneys, fca, hawks are better

Why did Crush blow out Looneys at crabfest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha ha ha ha hee here hee hahaha hee hee hee! Ha ha ha hee hee!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to MD board stop stirring up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have seen that 2020 Crush team play and I am pretty sure thet could beat my son's 2019 team and most of the other 2019 teams in and around Baltimore. They are exceptional and I wish they would play up sometimes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates from yale?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered