BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 55 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about Madlax 2020?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue should be above fl$. Also watch out for Igloo, new team but they will beat some of the teams on this list. Also Express team 2 is very good.

Agreed- Express 2 and True Blue should be in middle of the pack. Strong starters, but not as much depth as better teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue should be above fl$. Also watch out for Igloo, new team but they will beat some of the teams on this list. Also Express team 2 is very good.

Did Express 2 get a bunch of new players? They had to drop down to B brackets last summer because they couldn't win any games in A brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Express 2 get a bunch of new players? They had to drop down to B brackets last summer because they couldn't win any games in A brackets.

Express 2 got beat up by B teams in Turkey shootout!

True blue- this is only good team they have in entire system. But until they play they better teams in real tournaments , they can't be on list with other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush
Loonies
Express
Sons
Crabs
Legacy
Breakers
fl$
FCA
Hawks
Sweetlax
NH Tomahawks

fl$ has to win some games this spring/summer to be this high. No one cares about 7th grade fall lacrosse wins in upstate N.Y. They lost to the Jesters last year and they were not good.

Back off the Jesters. They did not put themselves on this self serving BS, made up list!! They lost in OT of championship of that tournament.

And they lost to a town team in that tournament. We've been through this already.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush
Loonies
Express
Sons
Crabs
Legacy
Breakers
fl$
FCA
Hawks
Sweetlax
NH Tomahawks

fl$ has to win some games this spring/summer to be this high. No one cares about 7th grade fall lacrosse wins in upstate N.Y. They lost to the Jesters last year and they were not good.

Back off the Jesters. They did not put themselves on this self serving BS, made up list!! They lost in OT of championship of that tournament.

And they lost to a town team in that tournament. We've been through this already.

They did. But still beat fl$ easily and went to championship. What's your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point is Jesters are not being defined by that one win and fl$ is not being defined by that loss. Commenting here on each's body of work over the season and making a judgement based on that. Who cares. Let it go. New season awaits. (and they both lose to 91 by double digits are are in the mix with every other LI program)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The point is Jesters are not being defined by that one win and fl$ is not being defined by that loss. Commenting here on each's body of work over the season and making a judgement based on that. Who cares. Let it go. New season awaits. (and they both lose to 91 by double digits are are in the mix with every other LI program)

Stop the nonsense, Jesters aren't "in the mix with ever other LI program" - they'd lose by 10+ to the top 5 teams on LI and 20+ to Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was being kind...does it matter. Give him a break--now we'll get the defense on why that is not the case...some things are better left unsaid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop the nonsense, Jesters aren't "in the mix with ever other LI program" - they'd lose by 10+ to the top 5 teams on LI and 20+ to Crush.

Except fl$ that they won, and the OT lose in the finals?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except fl$ that they won, and the OT lose in the finals? - Drunk again Mister?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush
Loonies
Express
Sons
Crabs
Legacy
Breakers
fl$
FCA
Hawks
Sweetlax
NH Tomahawks

The mighty GC 34!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was that hard for you to comprehend ?

You need me to slow down mister? ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush
Loonies
Express
Sons
Crabs
Legacy
Breakers
fl$
FCA
Hawks
Sweetlax
NH Tomahawks

The mighty GC 34!!!!

Mighty? Were they 1-7 or 2-6 in the 6th grade A division of PAL last year? I think there only win was against Bayville.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does "and the OT lose" mean? Was that supposed to be OT loss?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't write it , but that would make sense. Stop looking for grammatical and spelling errors and spend some time with your kids or shoveling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me slowly who else you beat. Name one quality team. Just one. You hang your hat on that one win - and you won, everyone knows that. Give us one more quality win. Just one. Don't come on here and yada, yada, yada we only lost by one it o/t or we almost beat so and so. Remember, just one.

Maybe you will get a chance to play them again at Laxfest if you come out of the B Division.

Stop with the nonsense and quit while you are ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't write it , but that would make sense. Stop looking for grammatical and spelling errors and spend some time with your kids or shoveling.

And are spending time with your kids while you are writing on here telling me to stop looking for errors? Comically hypocritical.

User
User

And are spending time with your kids while you are writing on here telling me to stop looking for errors? Comically hypocritical.

This whole conversation needs a time out!!!

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop

This whole conversation needs a time out!!!

Boys... You look like idiots, both of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be a kid?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not from GC, but in defense of their PAL Division A team going 1-7 in the division; yes this is true but a number of their studs Did not play on that team due to their program politics and commitments to outside teams. Twop best middies and best D man for starters were not on that PAL squad--I'm sure there are others as well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not from GC, but in defense of their PAL Division A team going 1-7 in the division; yes this is true but a number of their studs Did not play on that team due to their program politics and commitments to outside teams. Twop best middies and best D man for starters were not on that PAL squad--I'm sure there are others as well...

You know an awful lot about the program for someone who supposedly doesn't live in GC. By the way, the "mighty GC 34" comment was sarcasm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My team was in the division and I know the players Mr. Skeptical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You men are all whiney bitches on this site. Not just this thread all over. No tough guys here. All tanned , nice clothes , big $$ , bitches. Comparing 12/13 year old teams . How embarrassing . Yor own kids probobly hate you and you don't even know it. Hahaha.

User
User
You men are all whiney bitches on this site. Not just this thread all over. No tough guys here. All tanned , nice clothes , big $$ , bitches. Comparing 12/13 year old teams . How embarrassing . Yor own kids probobly hate you and you don't even know it. Hahaha.

Just so I understand. According to you there are no "tough guys" here besides you right?
Everyone else is:
-tanned
-has nice clothes
-has big money
-takes interest in their kids lacrosse teams

Hmmm.....I'll take everyone else and you can go back to your trailer!

Last edited by The Hop; .

Back of the Cage
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Unfortunately, I'm not tan...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet that's a Moms post. Her husband is probably a tough guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet that's a Moms post. Her husband is probably a tough guy.

On a lighter note. What teams are doing Shamrock?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express 2 got beat up by B teams in Turkey shootout!

True blue- this is only good team they have in entire system. But until they play they better teams in real tournaments , they can't be on list with other teams.

True Blue has their tournaments posted. 2020 is playing in fl$, L.I. Laxfest, Madlax in Md. and NXT in Philly.
Those aren't real tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys is on top from summer and fall. Crabs is right there with them. Hawks probably third, then fca, then breakers. Lots of quality teams in 2020

Looneys, Breakers, Hawks based on records last spring, fall and most recently indoor box. Looneys lead with Breakers and Hawks splitting their games last spring and tourneys. Breakers beat Hawks and Looneys in indoor box this winter. FCA not overly strong at 2020 and have been beaten by all three above. Crabs would definitely be in the mix as number 1 or 2 yet a bit distorted as more than half the team are holdbacks and at this age, the extra year makes a difference and the other three do not have holdbacks. Should even out in high school. Roughriders next tier down.

Where area are the Hawks based out of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What area that is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys is on top from summer and fall. Crabs is right there with them. Hawks probably third, then fca, then breakers. Lots of quality teams in 2020

Looneys, Breakers, Hawks based on records last spring, fall and most recently indoor box. Looneys lead with Breakers and Hawks splitting their games last spring and tourneys. Breakers beat Hawks and Looneys in indoor box this winter. FCA not overly strong at 2020 and have been beaten by all three above. Crabs would definitely be in the mix as number 1 or 2 yet a bit distorted as more than half the team are holdbacks and at this age, the extra year makes a difference and the other three do not have holdbacks. Should even out in high school. Roughriders next tier down.

Where area are the Hawks based out of?

Annapolis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys are looney!!!!! Could never even walk on the same field as Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 2020 team can walk on the field with crush. Most 2019 can't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No 2020 team can walk on the field with crush. Most 2019 can't

Crush is the best team to be sure, but most 2020 players want to play them. No one fears Crush anymore. The kids have adjusted to the fact that Crush has recruited the biggest and best players. But now as all the boys begin to grow, the fear factor is gone. Let's hope Crush plays more at 2020 this year. It will make all the teams better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to sound rude or belittling but We get it! Crush is the best team - most people including Express parents can agree, try to keep the conversation productive. No need for the "no team can walk on the field with Crush" comments its silly and a waste of space. You are entitled to be proud of your sons but don't waste our time here. I come here to try and understand the landscape in my son's year. These comments are helpful - but not to your cause. I met a guy last week who was a really nice guy then he told me his son played on Crush and I immediately started to have second thoughts about the guy. Don't reinforce the stereotype that most Long Island parents have of you please!

"Can't we all just get along?" (author unknown)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to sound rude or belittling but We get it! Crush is the best team - most people including Express parents can agree, try to keep the conversation productive. No need for the "no team can walk on the field with Crush" comments its silly and a waste of space. You are entitled to be proud of your sons but don't waste our time here. I come here to try and understand the landscape in my son's year. These comments are helpful - but not to your cause. I met a guy last week who was a really nice guy then he told me his son played on Crush and I immediately started to have second thoughts about the guy. Don't reinforce the stereotype that most Long Island parents have of you please!

"Can't we all just get along?" (author unknown)

The comment was probably from someone trying to stir things up. Judge those by what you see, not what you've heard. Most of the families on Crush and other top teams that I have met are not crazies, it's just people talking cr@p about them. Of course there is always a bad apple here and there that can ruin it for everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is becoming quite clear that the Maryland crazies have inundated this board . So let it be clear down in MARY land. Crush is 12 plus goals better than all Maryland squads and the terps are 7plus better and soon Legacy will be as well. Soooooo to sum it all up the three top 2020 teams are from Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loonies will be at Rising Sons Spring Event, we will see then where Express and Legacy stack up. March 22 @ The Hill
Loonies, Crabs, Sons, Express, fl$, Legacy- 2020's

Page 18 of 55 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard