BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is that like a double negative? Also plays 4th also. Does that mean he doesn't?

6th grade age, held back so he plays in 5th. 4th grade team plays up in 5th grade bracket so apparently it's ok. By the way, JS coaches both teams and the 5th grader is his kid so both of them play on the 4th grade team. I'm going to put my 5th grader on a 3rd grade team next year and dominate!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They play lacrosse in San Diego???? Competition must have been incredible. Who goes to San Diego to play lacrosse? especially youth lacrosse. Geeez. Come On Man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nothing wrong with going to SAN Diego in Decemeber. I applaud a team that can get the commitment to do this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes because express won't be there (headed to vail) and in years past Crush plays up. So yes it will be put to rest. Just embrace being who you are you will never beat Terps it was only as close as it was because our faceoff man was not healthy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Legacy flew to California to play a C tournament and people beat up on true Blue? We may be a B squad but Legacy is a double B team . Funny how this thread has been quiet til Legacy flies to San Diego so they can win a tournament . Legacy at best 4th best 2020 on LI

True Blue from Long Island did not play in San Diego.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Legacy flew to California to play a C tournament and people beat up on true Blue? We may be a B squad but Legacy is a double B team . Funny how this thread has been quiet til Legacy flies to San Diego so they can win a tournament . Legacy at best 4th best 2020 on LI

I think that True Blue is from Michigan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes because express won't be there (headed to vail) and in years past Crush plays up. So yes it will be put to rest. Just embrace being who you are you will never beat Terps it was only as close as it was because our faceoff man was not healthy

Close game. You won. Remember, All of Express's goals were scored when they were man-up. Couldn't score on Legacy Defense. Looking forward to the rematch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Commandos AA team went to San Diego and didn't even make the semis. So if it was a C level tournament, what level does that make them now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't crabs send players to SD with the select team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy Taz wins it all in San Diego!! Let the jealous bashing begin.

Who was the main competition?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Close game. You won. Remember, All of Express's goals were scored when they were man-up. Couldn't score on Legacy Defense. Looking forward to the rematch.

^^That's not true. I think they did score almost every time they had the ball though...face-offs were dominated by Legacy and therefore they had the ball the bulk of the game. Express was also missing one of their top middies (not the faceoff kid).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who was the main competition?

There was none, no good teams there. Why would they go to San Diego?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The San Diego tournament had over 100 teams. Here is an excerpt from the website:

"2015 Adrln Challenge: Sunday Recap
Six different club programs from three different state and Canada took home a championship title this weekend, with ADVNC (2), RC (3), and Seattle Starz (2) walking away with multiple trophies. Legacy TAZ 2020 will head back to New [lacrosse] having absolutely dominated their division.
Congratulations to our 2014 Adrenaline Challenge Division Champions!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure Express too is looking forward to the rematch. With all the Express boys dressed up next go around it will be a much bigger win for Express. Legacy is a good team, lots of new kids. They just do not have the depth that Express has. At least not right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The San Diego tournament had over 100 teams. Here is an excerpt from the website:

Six different club programs from three different state and Canada took home a championship title this weekend, with ADVNC (2), RC (3), and Seattle Starz (2) walking away with multiple trophies. Legacy TAZ 2020 will head back to New [lacrosse] having absolutely dominated their division.

That would be a meaningful quote if any of those teams were any good. Let's face it, you went to San Diego to play a B/C level tournament. Trust me, nobody is impressed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legacy won all 6 games they played by a combined score of 83-12 so there was not much, if any, competition in the tournament. Also means Legacy played well and did what they likely should have done by pounding weaker teams. But without any known opponent for a frame of reference, for comparison purposes against the other top LI teams, the wins mean very little. I'm sure Legacy, Terps and Crush will meet at some point in the spring/summer and we can see how they stack up. And please people stop with the this kid was missing or that kid had the flu...you show up with what you have and you play the game. Do the Steelers get a do over because LaVeon Bell was hurt when they lost to the Ravens? Nope, you show up with what you have and you get the result. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was definitely a B-C Tournament but San Diego was beautiful...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was definitely a B-C Tournament but San Diego was beautiful...

Aahh the insanity of youth lacrosse....traveling 3,000 miles for a B-C lacrosse tournament. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as teams that were there. I see the Atlantic coast stars which is a crabs team was there at the u15 level. They lost to rc last year . So I think the good west coast clubs are competitive. Rc has a '21 team that gave igloo '21 a run for their money over the summer at Hofstra . So I think like any tourney competitive teams and not so competitive.

RC is a west coast team
The Seattle all stars looked pretty good at most levels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is insane about
1. Great town
2. Great schools to look at ucsd scripps Claremont
3. Time with your son doing what they love to do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is insane about
1. Great town
2. Great schools to look at ucsd scripps Claremont
3. Time with your son doing what they love to do

Well said and agree 100% from a non-Legacy parent! (except that Claremont is really the only great school you mention...)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps w a full squad 10 better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would be better is if we had more solid teams on LI so we didn't have to travel off island for competition...I hope Legacy keeps getting better, other teams improve and we all attend the local tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
take the 4 or 5 best kids from all the b teams out there and you can come up with 2 or 3 more good A teams. it wont happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What would be better is if we had more solid teams on LI so we didn't have to travel off island for competition...I hope Legacy keeps getting better, other teams improve and we all attend the local tourneys.

We do have a few solid teams on Long Island. Not every team can be a A or AA level squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FYI Atlantic Coast Starz U15 (2nd seeded)also didn't make the finals who were Crabs,FCA and breakers players. Commandos were seeded 1st going into playoffs on sunday but lost to RC U15 7 to 4. We blew it no excuses but ended up with 5 wins and 1 loss over the 3 days of play. Great trip and experience for our kids and we had great time in Cali.. Commando dad.
Taylor still getting to know who is who and making adjustments every game and will have it dialed in soon. See you at the next Tournament when we bring our "A" game.
Yes, Commandos AA team went to San Diego and didn't even make the semis. So if it was a C level tournament, what level does that make them now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched several TAZ games and they are a legit team very aggressive players.. Dominated all weekend long.
They will beat most 2020 teams here

How about... Congrats! Job well done. Way to represent Strong Island on the left coast.

Nice job, now let's face it, a long way to travel for weak competition. Let's see what you can do agsinst the real teams! Then we can talk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched several TAZ games and they are a legit team very aggressive players.. Dominated all weekend long.

How about... Congrats! Job well done. Way to represent Strong Island on the left coast.

Nice job, now let's face it, a long way to travel for weak competition. Let's see what you can do agsinst the real teams! Then we can talk

Legacy will always be the third wheel here on LI. Awkward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such crap in lax world. My son is a 2020.. He is 12... born in 2002. U15 Starz in 2020 grad year... 16yr olds?
my son hasnt a hair on his ---- yet. Stupid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they were called Atlantic Starz
Didn't crabs send players to SD with the select team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Coast teams come to Long Island all the time so why can't we go there ??
They play lacrosse in San Diego???? Competition must have been incredible. Who goes to San Diego to play lacrosse? especially youth lacrosse. Geeez. Come On Man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering that the 2 teams ahead of them are #1 and 2 in the country that isn't so bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Considering that the 2 teams ahead of them are #1 and 2 in the country that isn't so bad

You are right about the #1. There is no way Express is #2 in the "country".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^^

And then i guess it's not totally accurate to say that about #1 "team" (misnomer) either then, yes, they have the 3 best players in the age group that never leave the field or pass the ball, rest of the team is on par with the #2 and #3 teams on LI...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put the top 4 kids from Crush on Legacy and you have a new #1 team in the country...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes you think they will "always" be 3rd in LI. They have been here for 2 years. This year they basically took 91 Titanium players to be any good. They can't poach forever. I doubt the team has the staying power to be consistently good for many years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^^

And then i guess it's not totally accurate to say that about #1 "team" (misnomer) either then, yes, they have the 3 best players in the age group that never leave the field or pass the ball, rest of the team is on par with the #2 and #3 teams on LI...

The rest is on par with Express. They would beat Legacy easily without their best 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy split with the crabs and lost to the Terps by a couple goals. I would say they are in the mix as a solid 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every kid on legacy was cut from crush because it was the titanium team That is the truth like it or not. Yes we beat you by a couple goals missing important pieces full squad terps by 7/8 over legacy Legacy will get better but it's still titanium with a different name

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is getting better but relax, Terps are a much better team, and until Crush loses to a team in their age lets focus on other things. Looneys beat legacy IMO Sons about even . Very similar to titanium but improving

Page 16 of 55 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard